Day One (Edited)

My Boyfriend is a Telekinesis (Editing Chapters)

The bell rung, signalling that the school is over. The corridor immediately full with people bustling, murmuring. And there’s Soojung, walking to her locker. Shoving in her books, tidying it up. Completely forgetting the fact that she agreed to ‘be friend’ with the so-called jerk, Luhan.

“Hey” she turned around, slamming her locker close upon feeling a pair of hand tapping her shoulder. Of course she doesn’t need to guess, it’s the jerk.

“What do you want—“ the girl said flatly, before trailing off at the EXO gang behind the jerk, chatting with each other and some of them looking at her. Including Eunju that’s already talking with Kai.

“Well, I told you I’ll pick you up after class right? Afterall, I want to ask you to join us hanging out at the mall” the male happily said, remembering that his plan worked brilliantly.

“Ah, to the mall? I’m not—“

“Eunju and Kris will go too! Come on, the more the merrier! Right?” the male cut and ignore her excuse. How much he wanted her to go.

“But—“

“Yah hyung! What are you doing? Come on let’s go already” one of the member said, cutting in Soojung’s excuse again.

“Could you wait? Soojung’s coming with us, give her times to tidy up her things!” the male easily lied, making the girl’s eyes widened in surprise, and so does EXO’s.

“What? Noona?” Sehun exclaimed, he remembered that this noona actually hate his hyung but nevertheless, she agree to go to the mall with them. Now that’s weird, Sehun thought.

“Right Soojung?” Luhan smiled, not smirking. He’s in no position to smirk, he just doesn’t has the guts to smirk, yet. He can’t be too cocky right now, not after the girl’s starting to open her barrier around him.

The girl felt like there’s a lump stuck in . There’s no way out for her now, but to go with them. Sighing a defeated sigh, she nodded, silently agreeing with the male.

“Okay then, it’s settled! Let’s go!” the male chirped happily, walking with EXO while the girl walked behind them, not wanting to gain attention than she already had.

Could this day be any worse?, the girl thought. And all of the sudden, several claps of thunder could be heard, and little raindrops starts to fall down from the already black sky.

Rolling her eyes, she followed them running to the bus stop. The rain got heavier when they reached mid-way, resulting all of them, without any exception, soaking wet. From head to toe. Soojung blame herself for doing sarcam, groaning while squeezing her clothes dry.

“Hey, you okay?” Eunju come up to her, much to her surprise. She never thought that Eunju will talk to her.

“O-oh, yeah I’m okay. Just wet, like the rest of you guys” Soojung smiled a bit, keeping distances from Eunju, not wanting to get all friendly.

“Really? You seem to keep a distance from me... We are, still friends, right?” Eunju carefully asked, looking at Soojung with a sad, puppy eyes. formed a sad pout, pleading Soojung to accept her back as friend.

“Ah, well if you still thought me as your friend, then of course we’re still—“ Soojung hasn’t finished her talks when Eunju already hopped onto her, hugging her tightly. Squealing in happiness. Meanwhile the girl could only chuckle and hugged her back, feeling good that she actually get her friend back.

“I love you” Eunju pulls away, smiling while Soojung chuckles at her statement. Nodding her head, Eunju grinned like an idiot, the usual Eunju has came back.

“Ah I really missed talking with you, it’s so stupid of me to get into Luhan’s trap. He just using me to get you but nevertheless, you’re here now! I’m so happy!” Eunju confessed, making Soojung frowns at the thought of Luhan tricking both Eunju and her but nonetheless, they’ve reunited already. She doesn’t mind what will the jerk do now.

“Oh! And wow, cute pink bra, Soo!” Eunju continued, gazing her stares at Soojung’s chest area, making the girl squirmed in embarassment. She absolutely doesn’t has any ideas that her bra can be seen through her uniform. She pulled her uniform forward, preventing the uniform to stick at her body.


“Here, wear it” the girl was looking down when she saw a jacket infront of her. She looked up, only to meet Kris’ warm eyes, smiling gently at her. Making her stomach flips.

“Ah, it’s okay. You wear it, you’re wet also” the girl’s cheeks went pink, rejecting his jacket shyly.

“You need it more than me. Here, I insist” Kris took Soojung’s hand, making her held his jacket. The girl could only looked at the jacket, not able to look directly at Kris’ eyes.

“Ah, thanks” the girl nodded, taking the jacket. Kris smiled, patting her head before leaving. Making her cheeks burning at the sensation. She couldn’t believe the fact that her idol, is lending her his jacket.

“Oooohh, someone’s on fire right now” Eunju added, chuckling at her friend’s reaction while Soojung could only bit her lips, helding back her smile. She just feel so happy right now.

Luhan, who watched the scene, immediately felt jealousy. Regrets washed over him as he’s the one who forced her to go with them, resulting Kris and her becoming more close than ever, which is bad. He felt that his heart pangs in pain, frowning at the sight he had just seen.

But the male quickly averted his gaze when the bus arrived, hopping in with the rest of the EXO and both Soojung and Eunju into the bus. Hoping that Soojung sat with him when she got in the bus. But Sehun quickly sat beside him, making Soojung sat beside Kris. Luhan groaned in frustration at the maknae but Sehun on the other hand doesn’t know what’s happening with his favourite hyung.

“Oh, we ended up sitting with each other” Kris chuckled, making Soojung hung her head low. Feeling all happy and warm beside her idol.

The bus started it engine, slowly leaving the bus stop. Kris, who sat beside the window looking out. The girl looked up, taking the chance to see Kris’ side profile. Deep down, Kris knew that the girl is looking at him but he pretended to not know a thing, since he thought that it’s cute making her staring at him and after.

Few minutes passed, Kris suddenly looked at the girl, caught her red-handed staring at him. The girl could only froze in spot, looking at him while bitting her lower lips in embarassment. Her face went red. Kris chuckled at the sight he’s seeing. How cute of her to react like that.

“What’s the matter?” Kris purposely asked, smiling while the girl felt flabbergasted at his sudden question.

“Oh, nothing” the girl quickly shook her head, looking at front. Facepalming herself in embarassment. Kris scoffed softly at the girl’s cute actions. He just wanted to more but he felt that someone’s been staring at him, and he doesn’t need to think, it’s Luhan of course.

Luhan, who sat just a few seats behind them, been burning holes into Kris’ back head with his glaring eyes. He couldn’t take in the sight that Soojung been acting all girly and cute around Kris. Although he still doesn’t know Kris kept his feelings for Soojung, but he could sense something like Kris falling in love with Soojung will happened in the future, which is already happening.

Rubbing his forehead, he closed his eyes. deep breaths, trying to calm himself down from the jealousy he’s feeling.


Enjoy the story and STAY TUNE<3