Done (Edited)

My Boyfriend is a Telekinesis (Editing Chapters)

Waking up with a headache, the girl groaned in pain and dizziness. She closed her eyes for a moment to ease the pain, which worked. Realizing that she didn’t take any shower last night despite she’s drenched from head to toe, she wasted no time in getting to the bathroom and take a nice bath.

Wearing comfy clothes, she walked to her usual bus station. Feeling tired, both physically and mentally. Trying to cheered herself up, she decided to check her phone—what comes next wasn’t what she expected. 50 miss calls, 30 new messages, all from Luhan. But the girl is tired of his bull and decided to delete all of his message0s, without reading it. Sighing, she shoved back her phone inside her pocket.

Closing her eyes, she heard a voice calling her name from a far. At first she ignored it, probably she misheard it. But the voice gradually become louder and louder, and she knew really well whose voice that’s calling her name. Opening her eyes and snapping her head to the direction of the voice, she found Luhan is running to her place, while calling out her name.

She was surprised, of course. Luhan never went to her bus stop before, he probably doesn’t know. But suddenly, he appeared, in her bus stop. Soojung wasted no time in leaving the bus stop and take the walking route. Running away, trying to make Luhan lost her failed miserably. As Luhan managed to get a good grip of her arms. Stopping her, and turning her around. The girl is now looking straight at Luhan.

“Soojung. Stop.” Luhan panted out, trying to catch his breath. While Soojung obeyed him, standing like a statue infront of him.

“Soojung, hear me out please... I’m really sorry, so please let me explain everything.” The male desperately asked for her forgiveness, squeezing her arms lightly. Soojung keep quiet, looking down on the streets. Trying to ignore his eyes.

“Please...” Luhan begged for the last time. Soojung nodded a little, with her heads still hanging down and her lips sealed tightly.

“Okay so uhm, I went to a bar last night with Minah, since she said she need to find her uncle. I feel kinda thirsty and Minah gave me a drink. Well, she gave me the wrong drink, which is alcohol. So, I kinda get drunk and passed out. Until this morning, I woke up, realizing that i’m in my bed with a heavy headache. So yeah, that’s it, i guess...” Luhan released her arm. Scratching the back of his head, he feel ashamed of what happened, and guilty as well.

Soojung remained silent. She knew it, it’s all about Minah again. She couldn’t even process a thing when Minah’s name rolled out of his mouth. She knew really well that Minah is trying to ruined everything, which worked out really well. Making up her mind, she took a deep breath. At last, looking at the male who’s waiting for her answer.

“Luhan...” the girl started, sounding as normal as she could be.

“Yes darling?” the male showed his smile, trying to make everything better.

“I want break up.” Soojung said, now she’s using the i-don’t-care-anymore voice.

Luhan’s eyes immediately widened at her words. He didn’t think that she would say that. He thought that she would forgive him, again. His throat suddenly dried up, he feel his heart stop beating at the sentence she just said.

“W-what?” but the male managed to croaked out some words. Pretending that he doesn’t hear her at all.

“Luhan, I want break up. For real. Luhan, I can’t anymore... All I could think right now is to break up with you as soon as I can.” Soojung explained, feeling her heart clenched saying the sentence but she couldn’t help it. She needed this.

“What? Baby, I—please, I know I’m wrong. I’ll make it up to you. You know I can’t—“

“No, Luhan. No more. I don’t think I can do this anymore. Look, Luhan, it hurts. Everytime I saw you with Minah, going on dates, spending time together, I just... At first, I accepted it. But lately, you never keep your promises anymore. You had dates with her, while me? Yesterday was our first date, but you’re not even there. There are never ‘us’, Luhan.” By now, Soojung’s tears already strolled down her cheeks. It’s not her plan to cry infront of Luhan but she couldn’t held it back any longer.

Luhan remained silent. All that Soojung said is true. He never went on dates with her. He always go out with Minah. His heart is in so much pain right now, seeing the girl he loves is crying, because of him. Wiping her tears away with his thumb, Soojung jerked back instantly. Surprising Luhan.

“I’m sorry Luhan, but don’t touch me anymore. And please think about our break up, okay? I want the answer as soon as possible.” With that, Soojung turned around and walked straight to school. Leaving Luhan behind.

While Luhan, stoned in his place. He couldn’t believe anything that just happened. He now realized, he shouldn’t be Minah’s fake boyfriend and keep on spending time with her. He should've been more caring towards his real girlfriend. His heart clenched tightly, feeling the excruciating pain.

Now he realized, he’s too late. Too dumb to realize, too late to fix all of his mistakes.


Ya, I was too lazy to type any longer. I even cut some parts from the original plot. LOL, but i updated at least haha.

I might be off for a few days, as I'm going out of town tomorrow. So i'm sorry for the long wait, again. Hah, it sounds like my new hobby now, to make people wait hahaha.

Anyway, enjoy reading and STAY TUNE<3