Weird Thoughts (Edited)

My Boyfriend is a Telekinesis (Editing Chapters)

The girl was swirling in darkness, until she felt something soft beneath her. Assuming that it’s a bed, she felt relieved that at least she’s not in the road anymore. Moving a bit, she felt her whole body still hurts and aching. Groaning in pain, she opened her eyelids, looking straight at the unfamiliar ceiling.

“Soojung, you’re awake!” Luhan’s face suddenly appeared infront of her, with a smile plastered in his face.

“Luhan? Wait, where am I?” the girl tried to sat up, but a sudden jolt of pain ran through her back, making her yell in agony.

The male quickly help her sat up, placing a pillow behind her back. Making her feel comfortable. “Ah, you’re in my house” Luhan said, sitting on the edge of the bed.

“Your house? So, what time is it now?” Soojung asked, probably because of the thought making her parents worry about her whereabouts.

“Ah, almost 10pm. Don’t worry, I told your parents already. I told them I’ll bring you home after you wake up” the male reassured the girl

“Oh, well it’s good then...” the girl nods her head, clasping her hands together.

And then, there’s silence. Both of them didn’t know what to say and they could only look around. Feeling awkward, the girl tried to break the icy atmosphere.

“By the way, thanks a lot Luhan, for rescuing me. I don’t know what will happened if you’re not there” the girl said, smiling with grattitude to him. The male could only smiled in happiness, the fact that he’s receiving the girl’s warm smile once again.

“It’s okay. Well, you’re lucky I’m there” Luhan joked, making the girl giggled, rolling her eyes.

“Well, I probably should get ready to send you home. I’ll be back” Luhan said, before leaving the room. Leaving the girl all alone.

Soojung glances around, seeing that nothing special was in the room. Maybe it’s the guest room, she thought. But another thing crossed her mind, how could Luhan know she’s in danger? He couldn’t possibly arranged all of this with the girls, and there’s no way for Luhan to foresee the future. Frowning at the thoughts, she feel it’s indeed weird. But she quickly brushed it away when Luhan came in and smiled brightly at her.

“Here, let me help you” Luhan stood near her, carefully helping her to stand up.

Nah, it’s just probably my weird thoughts lurking around, she smiled to herself. Reassuring herself that it’s just her imagination.


THIS MUST BE THE SHORTEST CHAPTER EVER!

But I need to write this one, so you guys aren't lost about where does Soojung went after she passed out.

Anyway, enjoy the story and STAY TUNE<3