Stupid Couple (Edited)

My Boyfriend is a Telekinesis (Editing Chapters)

It's been 2 days. 2 days since Luhan and Soojung broke up for real. And Kris, literally know everything about them. Soojung told everything to Kris and Luhan told everything to Kris as well.

Walking lifelessly to the uni, Soojung opened her locker, and realized that the bullying has come back. Doodles, trashes all over her locker. Sighing, Soojung quickly swapped her books and closed her locker, not wanting anyone to see it. Walking to her class, she met Kris who's practically stick with her like a glue 24/7.

"Heya Soo!" Kris greeted her with his usual American-gesture, while Soojung only nodded back, not having the happy spirit.

"Aww, still so lifeless? You're at love, Soo. You're the same with Luhan" Kris snickered. While Soojung just rolled her eyes, being treated same with Luhan just made everything worse.

"Don't you ever talk about him or even say his name now. I'm so sick of him. He's now the second Voldemort, the second 'you-know-who'. Remember that." Soojung said sharply while Kris chuckled at the girl's silly remarks.

Arriving at their class, Soojung inhaled a sharp breathe. Knowing she'll meet Luhan today, after all the trouble avoiding him these past 2 days. She quickly sat the first row, while Kris sat behind her, with Luhan.

"Hey bro!" Kris smacked Luhan's back, while the said male groaned in pain.

"You're too energetic for God's sake. Sheshh" Luhan scoffed, while Kris chuckled.

"And you're too lifeless for God's sake. The same as Soojung." Kris smirked, while Luhan automatically glanced toward the said girl. Soojung sat straight all of the sudden hearing her name being said and most of all, said to Luhan.

Luhan's glance changed into staring. He keep on staring at the girl's back. He couldn't help but missed her warmth, her hugs, her scent. He lost all of that officially 2 days ago.

"Stop staring at her Lulu, sheesh if you still love her, get her back or whatever" a piece of Kris' thought invaded Luhan's mind. Making Luhan frowned and stared at his best friend.

"Oh! And since you broke up with Soojung, I can make her mine right?" Kris purposedly said it out loud. While Luhan and Soojung shocked at his statement. Both of them didn't know that Kris could say such thing.

"Sure, whatever, I don't care about her anymore. I was dating her for experience only, since I never dated any 'nerd' category." Luhan laughed, lying through his teeth while Kris' looks changed immediately.

"What?" Luhan confusedly look at the mad Kris.

"You're screwed up, Luhan. She'll cry"

Soojung who overheard everything they said, trembles with great sadness and regrets. Why would she agree to date Luhan in the first place? Why would she believe all his lies? His confessions? His excuses?

And suddenly, Luhan's hand patted her shoulder. Slowly looking back, the girl met him. After 2 days of hell, they met each other.

"hey, uhm, I want to apologize about what I said earlier. Uhm, you heard all of that?" Luhan started the conversation, smiling nervously. While the girl couldn't do anything but stare at him blankly.

"I'm sorry, Soojung. I didn't mean to say all of that." Luhan apologize once more, while the girl smiled back at him.

"Nah, it's okay. I get it. I was just your plaything from the start, I know it. A famous person shouldn't end up with someone like me anyway." She was hurt, hurt deeply. And so does Luhan, hearing her say something like that... He didn't mean to make her hurt even after they broke up.

Looking at her b with tears eyes, Luhan was about to touch her when the girl quickly turned around. And once again, her back is now facing him.

Sighing, Luhan get back to his position. Never bored by just looking at her back.


Baaaaaaa!