Messed (Edited)

My Boyfriend is a Telekinesis (Editing Chapters)

After that minimelts incident, Soojung and Luhan walks around again. Only to accidentally bumped to Baekhyun, who’s telling them to go to the nearby cafe since everyone’s there already.

The three of them went to the cafe, only to find all of them already talking with each other, showing what they have bought from their own trip. Soojung, surprised when she suddenly already sitting between Kris and Luhan. Much to her liking with sitting beside Kris, the jerk is just right beside her. She groaned from the feeling of being watched by the jerk.

“So, Soojung, do you have fun with Luhan?” Kris, started talking with Soojung, making her jumps a bit in surprise. She never thought that Kris would do that.

“Oh, well—we just bought some ice cream and that’s all” the girl shyly answers, looking up. Meeting with Kris’ playful smile, which made her hearts melts a bit.

“I bought you—“ Kris trailed off, as he rummaged something from a paperbag, taking out a silver box. “Here, I bought you a bracelet” Kris handed the box to Soojung. Caught her off-guard as she can’t believe the fact that her idol actually gave her something.

“Oh, but—“

“I don’t take no as answer” Kris continued, cutting in Soojung’s explanation. The girl just sigh (in happiness), as she take the box from Kris and opened it right away. Revealing a cute, simple, yet classy silver bracelet. Judging from it looks, it’s not a cheap one.

“Thanks a lot, Kris” Soojung smiled, closing the lid of the box before glancing to Kris who had a satisfied smile plastered on his face. The girl kept the box inside her bag, as she doesn’t want the precious thing she just got went missing.

Meanwhile, Luhan felt jealousy again as he saw the girl’s happy smile and a satisfied smile from Kris. He rolled his eyes and his friend’s taste on buying woman’s gifts. How stupid is he to not buy her something earlier and just walks around in circle doing nothing except eating her favourite ice cream.

“Soo~” Luhan sing-sang, hoping the girl noticed it. And she did. But not with her happy smile anymore, instead it’s her frown. Her old, and only for Luhan’s frowns.

“What?”

“Wow, you’re being all cute and nice to Kris while you kept that grumpy ahjumma attitude to me. What’s wrong with you?” Luhan complained, wanting it to sounds like a joke but to no avail, it already embarassed Soojung infront of his fellow EXO members.

“W-what? Since when I’m like that?” Soojung denied, but she knew it’s actually the truth. She just had enough with Luhan. She need to keep a distance with the so-called jerk.

“Since forever” he sarcastically answered, rolling his eyes and smirks. He just let the ‘jerk’ side of him won. Making the girl felt flustered at his sudden ‘i’m a 100% jerk’ attitude.

“I.. I..” the girl looked around, everone, including Eunju, Kris, and the rest of EXO are staring at her. Making her felt all the uneasiness that turns around her stomach, the feeling of being watch by a thousands eyes. She didn’t like the feelings at all.

“I’m going home” the girl abruptly stood up, slinging her bag, walking her way out from the cafe. Leaving everyone in dazed, confused. Why would she leave like that?

“Wait—Soo!” Luhan noticed her departure, chased her. Running to the exit.

The girl is already infront of the mall’s main entrance, hailing for a taxi. Wanting to get away from Luhan fast. Luckily for her, the taxi arrived just before Luhan was about to arrived at the entrance. Making her way inside the taxi, she quickly told the driver her address. She doesn’t care how much will the taxi’s fare cost to her right now, all she care right now is the wave of relief by getting herself off from that jerk.

*beep beep* suddenly, her phone beeps. Taking out her phone, a contact, namely “My Boyfie<3” flashed through her screen, making her frowns. Who could it be? She never saved someone’s name with such flashy nicknames.

Hey, why are you leaving so soon? I wanted to spend more time with you. But nonetheless, I’ll meet you again tomorrow. See you my baby<3

With lots of love, Luhan<3 And you’re probably thinking why I managed to save my number to your phone, right? Don’t worry, I won’t do any harm to your phone:)

Soojung gaped at her screen, Luhan? She just couldn’t take in the fact that Luhan had successfully tampered her phone and save his own number to her phone. Thinking way back how Luhan managed to save it, she suddenly noticed Luhan’s prediction. No, she absolutely can’t let Luhan win this time.

Arrghh Luhan you jerk! , the girl cursed in her minds. Puffing her cheeks in annoyance.


Enjoy the story and STAY TUNE<3

Oh, and comments are welcome! :)