Childhood friend (Edited)

My Boyfriend is a Telekinesis (Editing Chapters)

It’s been a month since the accident, making both Soojung and Luhan inseperable, as ‘good friends’. But Soojung lately feel that she’s more attracted to Luhan, no more feelings towards Kris. She could act normaly around Kris now, but there’s still some shy gestures, although it’s not very significant.

Soojung could feel she starts to taken a liking towards Luhan, probably love him. But the thing is, she’s unsure whether Luhan meant his confession last time, and unsure about Luhan’s current feelings right now. Sure he calls her baby and other sweet nickname but she felt that it’s only a mere nickname. She could easily used it towards Eunju also.

Sighing, she walked out from the classroom with Kris and Luhan, heading towards the canteen.

“What’s up with the sigh?” Kris chuckled, looking at her, amused at her mood swings.

“Ah, nothing. Just some stupid minds playing stupid tricks on me.” She laughed, hoping they’ll drop this topic, and luckily for her, they did.

“So—“

“Luhan gege! OPPA!” a shrieks cuts Luhan’s voice, making the three of them surprised at the sudden commotion that is coming towards.

And there’s a girl, standing infront of them. Panting her dear life out. The girl looks pretty cute and bubbly infront of Soojung’s eyes.

“Ehm—do I know you?” Luhan frowns, confused at the now-calm-girl.

“Oppa! How rude of you to forget me! I’m Minah. Han Minah! Your childhood friend?” she pouts, crossing her arms and stomped her foot in annoyance.

Soojung had a really bad feelings about this.

 “Ah! The crybaby Minah? How come you’re here? I thought you moved to Japan!” Luhan’s voice seems excited at the appearance of the girl, making Soojung’s heart aches a bit. Knowing her rival has come, and Soojung is absolutely not a match with her.

“Daddy opened a branch in Korea so I decided to moved back here!” Minah smiled.

Soojung could tell that Minah is obviously in love with Luhan. I mean, it’s written all over her face. The way she looks at him, the way she acts all lovely dovey around him. It’s actually disgusting to be see but Soojung doesn’t want to judge people by its appearance. She might be a nice person afterall, maybe.

“So, you’re entering this uni?” Luhan’s eyes sparkled in the way that Soojung never saw. She felt lost to the Minah right now. Feeling out of their league already.

“Yeah, I missed oppa, you know—“

“Ehem, I’m sorry but, we’ll be going to the canteen first if you don’t mind” Kris cut Minah’s talking, gesturing Soojung to come with him. Of course, she didn’t miss the golden chance to avoid them.

“Ah, we’ll come with you!” but unfortunately, Luhan, decided to go together. Bringing along his childhood friend. Making Soojung frowns at the unhappy sight. Well, thank God both Soojung and Kris are walking infront of them so she didn’t has to see their happy, loving, reunited talk.

Arriving at the canteen, Soojung hurriedly sat beside Eunju, with Kris follows up behind her and sat beside her. Making Luhan and Minah sat infront of them. The rest of the EXO members eyed at the new girl that Luhan had brought along.

Luhan introduce Minah to each of the members, until the time came where Soojung had to shake the girl’s hands. Introducing herself.

“I’m Minah, 94-liner” Minah lend out her hands, smiling at Soojung.

“Oh, I’m Soojung. The same age as Luhan” she smiled back, shaking her hands. But only to be gripped tightly by Minah. Ah, so she’s declaring a war, Soojung thought.

“Nice to meet you unnie, I hope we can be friends!” Minah exclaimed, before releasing the handshake. Soojung could only smile bitterly at the her attitude. She had no rights for confront Minah right now.

After rounds of introduction, Soojung bought lunch and decided to enjoy it. Not minding the happy lovebirds infront of her. Trying really hard to not glance up, so Minah wouldn’t win.

“Ah, so do you have any boyfriend at Japan?” Luhan suddenly asked Minah the quite sensitive topic for Soojung, as she doesn’t want to talk about love right now.

“No! I like oppa, why would I date other guys?” Minah quickly denied, indirectly confessing to Luhan. But it seems Luhan could only chuckle at his childhood friend’s remark. While the rest of the table suddenly got all quiet, staring at the said couple.

“You’re funny, you know that?” Luhan smiled, shaking his head. While Minah gotten quiet all of the sudden, not replying her oppa’s sayings.

“Ah, but, Soojung unnie, are you dating with Kris oppa? Coz’ you two looks so good together!” Minah changed the topic, by bringing Soojung in it. Making her flustered at the moment.

“No, I’m not dating Kris.” Soojung replied coldly, continue eating her lunch.

“Waeee? You two looks really good together, I’m not lying!” Minah pressed her statement, making Soojung in deep breaths.

Soojung couldn’t take it anymore. Minah’s been way too noisy for her liking and she’s way too clingy towards Luhan. And now here she is trying to match-make Soojung with Kris. She couldn’t believe the fact that Minah’s been ushering her to go far away from Luhan, not directly but she gets what Minah meant anyway.

“No, we’re not. I was just a nerd.” Soojung calmly said, trying hard not to self-destruct herself.

“No unnie you’re not. I mean, you’re practically eating with uni’s most famous group, am I right? Gosh just believe in me that you two look—“

Soojung slammed the table with her chopstick, making Minah stopped talking instantly. It seems that all of people’s attention are at Soojung right now.

“I’m done.” She said shortly, before taking her bag and left the place. Leaving even though she still wants to eat but her appetite was all gone, seeing Minah’s face.

She hurriedly made her way throughout the corridor, not knowing where to go. Until she stumbled across the library once again. Making her way in, she met the librarian again.

“Ah, you’re the one with the wet books!” the librarian remembered her, somehow he felt happy seeing Soojung.

Soojung bows to him, before making her way towards one of the table. Slumping and buried her face into her arms. Trying to forget everything that she had done earlier.

“What’s the matter?” she heard an unfamiliar voice, as she raised her head and met the librarian again.

“Oh... Just tired. Do you perhaps, need any help?” the girl politely asked, feeling a bit confused, why would the librarian seek her?

“Nothing. I was just worried. My name’s Lee Jinki, but just called me Onew. 89-liner. You’re Im Soojung, right?” he introduces himself, while the girl could only nod.

“Oh, okay. Well, I’m 90-liner so should I call you oppa?” she tries the attempt to make a friendly chat, which is working.

“Eyy, no need. Just simply call me Onew” he chuckled, probably feeling silly because a girl tries to call him ‘oppa’.

The girl nods her head, not knowing what to say, she decided to stay quiet. She’s in no mood to talk afterall. Not after what happened.

“So, what’s with you? Mind to share?” Onew started, obviously worried about the girl since he saw how she got bullied (the wet books incident).

“Ah, it’s nothing. Just—something call ‘rivalry’ stepped in my life.” The girl chuckled at her own remarks, leaving Onew dumbfounded.


Hah, done for the day. And yep, it's SHINee's Onew.  Plus, Minah here is not Girl's Day's Minah. It's a made-up character by me.

Anyway, enjoy the story and STAY TUNE<3