Confession again (Edited)

My Boyfriend is a Telekinesis (Editing Chapters)

Walking behind Luhan, Soojung suddenly bumped into his sturdy back. Confused at Luhan's sudden stop.

"What's the matter?" Soojung asked, rubbing her nose that crashed into Luhan's back. 

The male turns around, feeling all nervous. Fidgeting a little, the girl noticed his weird behaviour, frowning at him.

"Eh, actually. I don't want us to be friends anymore... that's not what I planned." Luhan rubbed the back of his neck, bitting his lower lips in nervousness while Soojung become more confused than ever. What is his purpose?

Then silence took over. The male trying to gather all of his courage and spit out the words. Not to make her wait any longer. Inhaling deep breaths, Luhan held both of Soojung's hand tightly, making her blushed at the sudden gestures.

"I mean, I want you to be my girlfriend... Would you like to be mine?" Luhan managed to croaked out the words, feeling relief and all the burden is lifted up but now, he's not sure about what Soojung feels now. He's afraid of rejection, very afraid.

Meanwhile, the girl blinked repeatedly at his words. What? Being his girlfriend? Did I heard him wrong? , she thought. Realizing that Luhan is actually not joking, she looked down, to her feet, before answering him.

"Soojung? Do you.. still love Kris? I know you like him, I'll try to let you go so you can be happy with him..." Luhan made Soojung held her breath as she was about to answer but being cut by him. She could hear Luhan's voice of dissapointment and wasted no time anymore in answering him.

"No no no! I mean, I would like to be your girlfriend" Soojung voice gradually become quiet as she could feel her body heat rush to her cheeks, heating it up. Blushing at what she just said.

On the other hand, Luhan grinned like an idiot. Happy at the fact that he's actually not rejected by her and most of all, he could get to see her redden cheeks and her shy side. Urgh how much he wanted to pinch her cheek right now and kiss her luscious lips. But it's too soon to kiss her, probably.

"What? Why are you not... oh my, don't tell me that you're just joking?" Soojung looked up because Luhan just stoned at place, not blinking nor speaking.

"Wha? No no! I meant it... I'm just... surprised. I thought you love Kris..." Luhan countered, not wanting her to get the impression that he's joking when he's actually serious right now.

"And I thought you will date Minah in no time"

"No! She's just my dongsaeng, don't you ever think like that, okay?" Luhan giggles at her cute jealousy, and flicked her forehead softly. Making her flinch backward and pouted cutely, rubbing her forehead.

"And don't ever think that I love Kris anymore" Soojung pinch his cheeks softly, getting her revenge while Luhan pretend to be hurt by the pinching.

"Okay, my love" he suddenly leaned forward, kissing her cheeks. Making her surprised and gasped. Eyes widened and mouth opened. Luhan leaned back with a cheeky smile plastered in his face.

"I love you" he said

"You cheater!" Soojung exclaimed while touching the area where Luhan kissed earlier. Making Luhan giggles at the childish her.


Okay, I was like, SO ENERGIZED! LOL

I typed the edited chapters in day and typed the upcoming/new/will soon be updated chapters after i finished editing in night. So I'll just upload it after I finished editing!

Anyway, enjoy the story and STAY TUNE<3 Oh! And welcome new subbiesss! I LOVE YOU GUYS<3