Agree (Edited)

My Boyfriend is a Telekinesis (Editing Chapters)

Soojung walked to the canteen alone, wondering where does her dear friend go. It’s not usual for Eunju to dissapeared just like that, especially leaving Soojung alone. Eunju always went to the canteen with Soojung, like everyday. Shaking from her weird thoughts, she arrived at the canteen and it’s full with people bustling already. She looks around, hoping to find Eunju but without any luck, there’s no sight of her.

She bought her lunch, a bowl of ramen, and sat at their (Eunju & Soojung) usual spot. Snapping her chopstick into two, she glanced at EXO’s table. Only to be frozed at spot and mouth hanging wide. There she is, Eunju, eating with the rest of EXO members, laughing and having fun. The girl simply can’t believe the sight she’s seeing right now. Her own friend, having lunch with EXO? That’s just outrageous.

It must be that little jerk’s plan, she thought. Groaning and huffing annoyed sigh. The girl trying to not mind at all and start eating her ramen. Mixing the food, she pour all of her stress out to the bowl of ramen and munch angrily. She never thought that the higher place would involved Eunju in this . She just never had the expectation of them aiming Eunju to get her. It’s like a whole drama, she thought.

After eating alone, which is kinda lonely (for Soojung), the girl stood up. Not minding the stares of EXO and Eunju, she just walk straight, never glance even once towards them. I won’t lose to that jerk, she promised.

Arriving at her locker, she stares blankly at the locker. Not knowing what to do without Eunju, she decided to just spaced-out. Exhaling a desperate sigh, her shoulders been tapped by a hand. Which she lazily turn around to see who is it, and it’s none other than that jerk.

“Hello!” he happily said, waving his hands. Meanwhile the girl just give that her ‘i’m-not-interested’ look.

“What do you want...” the girl rolled her eyes, slapping his hands from her shoulder.

“I just want to ask, would you be my friend?” the male smiled, hoping that the girl would accept. Well, he has hostage now, none other than Eunju.

“What? Now you’re talking that after you take my friend away?” the girl glared, bitting her lower lips.

“Well, I want you, not her. She’s just an excuse for you to be my friend” the girl couldn’t believe her ears. This male, right over here, treat people like his personal toys!

“Hell no. And even if she wants to break-off our friendship, I don’t mind as long as she’s happy with you guys” the girl feel a little bit sad, knowing that Eunju probably will broke their friendship soon or later.

“Oh please? I wanted you not her, just like I said earlier” the girl just couldn’t help it, he’s going way too far. He just keep on repeating the sentences again and again.

“You know what? You’re a jerk” the girl confessed, saying it to his face

However, the male isn’t surprised. He could foresee that the girl really hate him and will say he’s a jerk, which just become true just now.

“If you’re saying I’m a jerk then I’m a jerk. But please be this jerk’s friend?” Luhan counter-attack the girl, making her speechless and unable to process what is he thinking.

“Well, if you decided to be my friend, you can see Eunju again and you could see Kris everyday!” the male unintentionally spoke the Kris’ offer. He actually didn’t want to involve Kris in this but this offer is just a big one for the girl. The ‘hard-to-resist’ offer.

The girl blushed, feeling embarassed. Realizing that Luhan know who’s her bias in EXO. Being found out by Luhan is obviously not on Soojung’s list. She just hung her head low, bitting her lip in embarassment.

“Please? I promised I’ll help—“

“Hey!” the girl immediately looked up, knowing whos voice is that.

“Whoa, what are you doing here?” Luhan is surprised also, the sudden appearance of Kris beside him just made him speechless. He didn’t include this on his plan to get Soojung.

“I was just passing by, wait—don’t tell me you guys are dating already—“

“No” the girl quickly said, cutting Kris. She absolutely doesn’t want to be paired up with the jerk.

“Oh. I see” Kris chuckled, while Luhan feel a little sad how the girl could that quickly denied it. A bit too quickly.

Meanwhile, the girl feel her stomach has turns into beautiful knots as she saw Kris, chuckling right infront of her. He’s just that dashing, she thought.

Kris’ phone beeped, much to his suprise. “Ah, Tao is looking for me. I need to go now. Bye” Kris said,  rolling his eyes knowing Tao’s probably asking him to buy Gucci’s things. He waved to both of them, winking at Luhan before leaving them.

“So—you really don’t want to be my friend?” Luhan started, snapping the girl’s attention back to him. She just forgot the fact that she’s still talking to him, much to her liking.

“Please? You’ll be with Kris like everyday” the male added, making the girl blush even more at the sight of seeing Kris everyday.

“Okay okay. Just for this once, I agreed to the offer, you jerk” the girl accepted, after much struggles and debating in her mind.

The girl thought that this is a win-win situation. She can meet Eunju again and be close with her idol, Kris. She could also avoid sticking into EXO everyday so people won’t curse her much more. She had enough with Luhan’s fans, she doesn’t want to annoys other member’s fans.

“Really?” the male’s eyes twinkled, not believing what she had said just now.

“Yes” the girl’s said in much quieter voice but the male could perfectly hear her voice.

“Yes yes yes! I love you! I’ll pick you up after classes!” the male jumped up and down excitedly, pumping his fists into the air, before leaving Soojung alone. Running happily to his class.

The girl feel regretting her decision now. She felt like she’s been tricked into one of the jerk’s trap.

This day can’t get any worse, the girl thought. Walking to her class with her head hung low.


Okaayy, I know it's a short boring chapter, but-- I really need to type this part!

Oh, I had plans about having co-author. I'll be the one who type how the stories went and else while she'll just correct the grammatical errors.

I'm doing my best for this story so that you all (readers) could enjoy the story to the max!

Anyway, have fun reading and STAY TUNE<3