The Present (Edited)

My Boyfriend is a Telekinesis (Editing Chapters)

PRESENT TIME

The girl wokes up with a groggy face. With an uneasy feelings that turns her stomach into knots. She still couldn’t believe the fact that the oh-so-cute member of EXO, none other than Luhan, confessed to her yesterday, practically infront of the whole school. Thinking he’s just another cute member of EXO but it turns out he’s one of the devil, that likes to see a nerd being beaten up by his fans –that’s what she thought.

For the first time in her life, she’s lazy to go to school. Thinking about how horrible she would get beaten up and being tricked. She’s too lazy to handle something like that, something that’s eye-catching, no—attention-grabber.

She took her time to relax in her bath, eating her breakfast properly. Not caring if she’s late or not. She really doesn’t care right now. The last thing she wanted is being bullied by the whole uni. When she was finished, she took the 10 minute bus’ journey to her uni and founds the gate is practically a dead city. Everyone’s in class right now and all it left is the troublemakers, most of them.

The girl made her way to her locker, opening it—only to find her books are all wet. Bulliers, she thought. She had no other choice but to carry all of her books out from the locker rather than letting it wet inside the locker and grow mushrooms in it. Thinking of a way how should she dry her books, she stumbled upon her supposed to be her first class. But she’s late for almost a hour anyway, what’s the point in attending the class then? She walks again, only to find a library infront of her. That’s the place!, she thought.

Soojung went in the library, as expected, no one’s in it except the librarian. She softly put the towering books on the table and spread the books opened wide one by one. Hoping it’ll dry in one hour (since the next class starts in one hour), but to no avail, it doesn’t look good. She scratched her head, thinking of a way how to dry it all-together – only to find an inspiration upon looking the ceiling’s fan.

“Excuse me, but do you, perhaps has any mini-fan?” Soojung came over the librarian and asked politely. The librarian nodded shortly, before handing her the electric mini-fan. She was beyond esctatic when she received the little life-saver. She bowed to the librarian, and immediately went back to her books. Fanning them one by one, making it dry page per page.

After one hour, she managed to get it dry, most of them, as the bell rung. She returned the mini-fan and immediately stacked her books back. Carrying the towering books, she made her way to her next class, but only to find a person purposely bumped on her making her fall, with her books.

“Ouch” the girl exclaimed softly, feeling a soft thud as she fell right on her bag. Lucky me, she thought.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t saw you coming” the girl looked up, only to find Mirae, her ex-Queenka friend, smiling sweetly at her.

“It’s okay” she can only sighed, picking her books up one by one, stacking it back. Mirae, quickly strutted her way out as she’s satisfied about what she has done.

After Soojung almost finished, a pair of hands helped her to get the remaining books. The girl looked up again, only to find the most-unwanted person she wants to see right now is crouching infront of her, Luhan.

“Here” the male smiled to here, handing her the books while the girl could only looked at him with a cold stare.

The girl picks up the towering books and headed into the class, not caring about Luhan. The male feel ignored, decided to said something like, “Hey, no thanks?”

Soojung stopped in her tracks, turning around, “Thanks” she said, with a rather cold tone. Immediately entering the class after saying it, she sits on the most front row, as usual, and opened her textbooks, starting to read.

Meanwhile, the male chuckled seeing the girl’s reaction, as he’s in the same class with her again, and sat just beside her, taking the daring risk. And as usual, the girl didn’t notice his existence nor others existence. She just simply didn’t care.

“Hyung! You’re here too?” the male immediately turns his head around, seeing Kai’s in the same class as him. He nodded shortly, before Kai pointed his index finger to Soojung’s back.

“Is she the girl?” Kai asked, while Soojung didn’t hear a thing since she’s too immersed in her reading.

Luhan nodded, smiling at the girl when suddenly, Kai tapped Soojung’s shoulder. Literally making Luhan become surprised and eyes widened.

“Noona—“ Kai started, when Soojung turns her head around, surprised seeing Luhan’s sitting beside her and another EXO member, Kai, is sitting behind her.

“—my hyung here, really likes noona. So could noona give him a chance?” Kai winked at her, reffering his hyung to Luhan and noona as Soojung. But nonetheless, the girl could only rolled her eyes before turning her attention back to her textbook, leaving Kai all speechless.

“Sorry hyung, I didn’t know she’s an ice princess” Kai rubbed the back of his neck.

Well, she’s not an ice princess when she’s with Kris, Luhan thought. The difference between her talking with Kris and her talking with Kai is really different, it’s really obvious that she likes Kris.

“She’s here? I thought she’s still drying her wet books?” suddenly, one of the fangirl’s mind invaded my head, making me wondered what are they talking about.

“Maybe next time we needed to pour 2 buckets of fanta to her locker so she would have a hard time cleaning those off from her books”

With Luhan hearing those things, his fists immediately clenched, realizing what he has done to the girl. His fans will obviously bullied the girl he thought special. He never thought that far and making Soojung suffered. He simply didn’t think any of these would happened. He continued to stare at Soojung, wondering what he should do when suddenly, the girl turn her head to Luhan, with an annoyed face.

“Could you please stop staring me? It’s uncomfortable” the girl said, making Luhan chuckled at her cute sayings.

“Then how could I look at you?” the male said, with a grin plastered on his face.

“There’s something call ‘photo’, they lasts longer” the girl said with a sarcasm tone.

But the male, purposely using her excuse to take a picture with her. He took out his phone, pulling Soojung by the shoulder, making her left arm bumped into his chest softly.

“Say cheese!” the male said, before taking a photo. Snapping the picture, Soojung looked at the camera off-guardedly, widening her eyes meanwhile Luhan, at her side, smiling.

“You’re so cute. I’m going to put this as my home screen” the male said, while the girl embarassed by the horrible photo that he just took. Trying to reach his phone, the male held it higher and quickly sets it as his home screen.

“You devil!” the girl exclaimed as soon as she saw his home screen. Her face is now all red and embarassed, making Luhan wanted to pinch her cheeks.

“So, will you get mad if I asked for you phone number?” Luhan asked, with a cheeky grin. Soojung huffed a sigh, before pretending to continue reading her book. Ignoring the male.

The male chuckled, getting ready to snap a picture of the girl’s side profile while reading. Positioning his camera, he snaps the picture. The girl abruptly turns her head to the left, widening her eyes.

“What did you do just now?” the girl asked carefully, looking at the male who’s busy setting the photo as his new wallpaper.

“Look!” Luhan shows her his new wallpaper. How shocked the girl only to find she’s the one who become his wallpaper.

Soojung groaned, surrender at the childish Luhan. While Luhan decided to reply her earlier sarcasm.

“You’re right. Photos last longer”


I checked out Teen Top - I wanna love MV. L.Joe's scenes is so many in the MV. Loving it sosososososo muuchh! kyaaa<3 he looks so freaking cool there (with his mascara :p)<3

Anyway, enjoy the story and STAY TUNE<3