How

My Boyfriend is a Telekinesis (Editing Chapters)

Soojung walks out from the classroom, as the bell rung and it’s home time.

Soojung walks lifelessly through the corridor, not minding if she bumps into people, she’s just... simply lost.

She cannot believe, the fact that Luhan can read minds. And the worse part is, the fact that it fits every story that Soojung had weird experiences with Luhan.

She feel untrusted, with Luhan not telling her something as important as this, and the fact that Luhan’s been always reading her mind –or so she thought...

When she feels that the corridor had suddenly gotten so quite, that’s when she realized that everyone has gone home. It left her, standing all alone and lost.

She heaved a deep sigh, as she walks fastly throughout the corridor, reaching the lockers.

Only to find Luhan, standing infront of her locker with his back pressed to her locker.

She couldn’t avoid him now. If she wants to go home and have a time for herself, she must kept back her books on the locker and meet Luhan. Meeting Luhan is absolutely not on her to-do list.

She walks towards her locker, when Luhan realized that she’s beside him already. “Baby Soo!”, Luhan called out, as he moved his back from her locker, so the girl can store her books and go home with him –or so he thought...

“Hey” Soojung replied him shortly, quickly shoved her books into the locker, ignoring the male who looks confused to her new attitude.

“What’s wrong Soo? You sick?” he asked, worried. But nonetheless, the girl could care less. She just needed time for herself and to figure things out.

“Oh. Nothing” she ends the conversation, with closing the locker and walks ahead, with Luhan’s trailing behind her.

The male felt uneasy, with the girl ignoring him like he doesn’t exist, like the very first time they met. He was scared, but at the same time, he didn’t has any courage to come near her.

“Luhan” the girl stopped in her track, and at the same time, Luhan stopped in his track too, upon hearing her calling his name.

“Yeah?” his voice cracks a bit, his stomach suddenly turns into knots and it churns. He didn’t feel so good right now. He didn’t expect the girl to said something that could make him feels better, not in this situation.

“I want to go home alone, today. You could go home now. I’ll be going first” Soojung said, without looking at him, or turns around to look at him.

“But—I’m worried something like—“

“Goodbye” the girl left without listening to what Luhan wants to say, leaving Luhan, in a daze and a total mess. The male absolutely doesn’t has any ideas upon Soojung’s new attitude, nor her ignoring him.

Meanwhile, Soojung, walks home fastly, as the skies is getting darker. She didn’t feels like thinking while walking home, not without Luhan company today. Today’s different. She’s going home, alone. She suddenly felt a bit loss, as she reached her home, and didn’t see any Luhan trailing behind her or goodbye kisses from him.

She must admit, Luhan’s been a part of her life.

And now, she must face with another problem. Luhan’s problem.

In the time, Luhan walks home, with both of his hands inside his pant’s pocket and kicking the pebbles without any effort. He just feel defeated. Defeated and loss.

Not walking to the girl he loved to her home today. No goodbye kisses or hugs. No conversations between them, only some short, monotone dialogue. Her natural and simple actions which could cause butterflies in his stomach. He just—lost all of it today.

And he just hope, that everything’s will be back into normal tomorrow. Hoping.


I try to write these in new writing style! What do you think?

Oh, and please vote it!

 

 

Enjoy reading and STAY TUNE<3