Feelings (Edited)

My Boyfriend is a Telekinesis (Editing Chapters)

Waking up with a groan, Soojung lazily rubbed her heavy eyes. It’s been 2 days since she went to school and today is just the same, she doesn’t feel any better. She sat at the edge of her bed, checking her phone. Her friend, Eunju, has been sending her the same message that cheered her up.

Get well soon Soo baby! I’ll be missing you!

Oh, and P.S : Luhan keep on bugging me to give him your phone number, but I didn’t give him. Knowing that you probably will get mad.

Soojung smiled, feeling relief that Eunju didn’t give him her number, or else.

“Soojung?” suddenly, a knock can be heard, and her mom’s voice come out from the other side of the door.

“Yes mom?”

“Will you go to school today? If you’re still sick, I can accompany you to the hospital” worried tone can be heard from her mom’s voice. Soojung just didn’t had the heart to say she’s still sick to her mom.

“I’m okay mom. I’ll be going to school today!” the girl exclaimed with a cheering tone, reassuring her mom everything’s okay. But in reality, she need to force herself so the happy voice in her could come out. She just having a really bad headache. She can’t do anything happy right now, she’s just… sick.

“Okay, I’ll leave for work first. Be careful baby” her mom said, before went away. The girl immediately lay back into her bed, touching her now burning forehead. She just had to go to school.

Soojung went to do her usual morning routine, only to be lagging a bit because of the terrible headache. She finished a little bit late than usual, before taking the bus to her uni.

Upon arriving at her uni, the bell rung as soon as she opened the locker, making her to hastily shove her books in. But nonetheless, the sounds of people murmuring, the bell’s ringing, making her head become worsen. Rubbing her forehead, she run to her class, helding in her headache.

“Soojung!” the familiar voice can be heard from a far. The girl knew very well that it’s the one and only Luhan’s voice . She ignored him, making her way to her class, entering with Luhan behind him.

“Hey, you okay?” Luhan asked her, as soon as she sat on her seat. She turns around, surprised at Kris who’s suddenly beside Luhan already, making her heart thumps.

“Oh yeah. I’m fine” the girl answered, before facing the whiteboard again, closing her eyes for a moment, taking in the pain.

But the male senses something wrong. She’s not in her usual self, and on top of that, she hadn’t been attending class for this past two days, which made him worry so much.

“You think she’s okay?” Kris invaded Luhan’s mind, worried about Soojung also. Which made the male surprised at how caring Kris towards the girl. He immediately feel there’s a rivalry but knowing the girl is not at her best condition right now, he stopped his assumptions.

“Hell no. I mean—“ the male’s voice stopped when he took a glance at the girl and she’s already in the position where her head has fallen down on top of her books, with her eyes closing and heavy breaths can be heard.

The male wasted no time jumping out from his seat and running to Soojung’s side, putting the back of his hand to her forehead, but immediately pull his hand away because of the burning sensation. He quickly carried Soojung up, bridal style making his fans gasping in horror of the sight. But the male could care less, he doesn’t care what his fans think, he just need to take her to the clinic fast.

Kris, followed the now sprinting Luhan to the clinic, smirking in surprise when he saw Luhan getting busy because of a girl, mainly a nerd. But he could sense jealousy also, churning deep down inside his heart. Shaking his thought away, he ran faster than Luhan and opened the clinic’s door for him. Helping him tucking Soojung to the clinic’s bed and explained what happened to the doctor.

Luhan,  while wiping his sweats from his forehead, he took a glance at the girl. While Kris is explaining what happened, he come near her, rubbing her cheeks. Her hot, red, burning cheeks. He just didn’t understand what has happened to her that caused her to be this sick. He just so worried to death that the girl will suddenly had a worse disease. He didn’t want that to happened, at all. The male took some  strands of her hair that covered her face, tucking it behind her ear. Resulting the male could see her face clearly. The face that he missed for this past two days. The face that he had been worried for this past two days.

On the other hand, Kris, seeing the scene, chuckling at the just-falling-in-love Luhan. It’s been a while since he saw that spark in Luhan’s eye. He just didn’t believe what he’s been seeing. He just didn’t understand how a nerd like Soojung, could steal Luhan’s heart. And his heart also. He just didn’t want to admit that both him and Luhan is falling in love with the same girl. He just didn’t want Luhan, to become his rival in love problems. He hated the facts.

“Luhan, we need to leave now” Kris breaking the silent atmosphere, making Luhan jolted a bit, realizing what he has been doing for the past minutes.

“Ah yes. Okay” Luhan retreated from Soojung, with an embarrassed feelings, knowing Kris and the doctor been watching him. He smiled to the doctor, bowing his way out.

“You haven’t seen the weird face you’re making when you saw Soojung earlier” Kris said, after they’re out from the clinic.

The male surprised at his best friend’s saying, taken aback of what Kris had said to him. He doesn’t know at all what face he’s been doing when he was with Soojung. He felt the same when he’s with the girl, but this time it’s different a little because he feel worried. Looking at Kris with a confused look, his friend only chuckled, not telling him the face he’s been doing. Making Luhan felt completely lost.

“Try figuring it out yourself” Kris said it to Luhan via mind-talking, smirking at him.


I'm not writing this at my best condition. I'm confused to actually re-write this chapter, on top of that with me writing this while watching TV, actually making me lagging so much and unable to think what to write. 

I'm really sorry what happened. I'll edit it again another time, if I had time. I'm really sorry about what happened.

Anyway, enjoy the story and STAY TUNE<3