Confession (Edited)

My Boyfriend is a Telekinesis (Editing Chapters)

Okay, first of all, AUTHOR'S NOTEEE!

If there's any conversation in underline words, that means they're speaking English

If there's italic words, that means they're talking on the phone or typing text messages.

If there's    " italic "     words, that means Luhan is reading someone's mind.

So, if none of the above happened, that means they're talking in Korean (even though it's English-_-)

And instead of using YOU or ___, I used the name Lim Soojung

Now, let's start the story<3


 

Im Soojung is just another nerd in another university, Sitting in the canteen, eating her lunch.

But not just any lunch, but lunch, with an addition of feasting her eyes.

Yes. she’s been looking at the uni’s most famous group. But she’s attracted to one particular member of the so-called “EXO gang”. And it’s Kris.

She doesn’t know why but she just finds him attractive in some kind of way. From the way he walks, the way he talks and the way he smiles kindly to girls, and others.

But of course, she’s just another girl in her uni and to him, she's a nobody. She’s just another fangirl, if you might say.

“Excuse me.." Soojung snapped out of her daydreaming when someone suddenly called her. The girl looked up, only to find one of the members of the EXO, smiling at her.

Wait, one of the EXO gang?

Yes, it’s one of them. It’s none other than Luhan, Kris’ best friend.   Shocked and suprised, Soojung can't do anything but gape at him with her eyes widened.

“Would you be my girlfriend?” on top of that, the male says something that makes no sense at all, which made her become more shocked, causing her to gasp softly.

“What? A-are you— stop practicing your lines with me. It’s unappropiate.” the girl managed to talk with steady voice and closed her gaping mouth.

“I’m serious, please give me a chance..” Luhan almost pleaded her, making her frown. Soojung sighed, and stood up, “I think you’re mistaken.” she said, before freeing herself from Luhan, and from people’s judging stares.

The girl rushed out from the canteen and didn't slow down until she bumped into someone.

The girl bowed down, only to find her one and only friend, Eunju gaping at her and pointed towards the canteen.

“What’s that about?” her friend asked, looking lost and confused.

But nevertheless, Soojung just shrugged her shoulder and pulled her away. Away from the canteen, and away from EXO. She, herself didn't even know how she could she get into this mess.

Meanwhile, the said male, Luhan, walked back to his seat with his head lowered and cheeks crimson, while the rest of the EXO was laughing at him.

“Yah, stop it." Luhan glared, shutting them up immediately. Luhan felt dumb-founded and confused. Never in his life had he got rejected by girls. Never.

“I didn’t know you could get rejected, by a nerd..” Kris smirked beside him, making Luhan angry and want to punch Kris straight in his face, but since he’s his best friend he just couldn’t.

“Of course he got rejected! The girl is practically drooling over Kris hyung!” another member, Chen added and chuckled, remembering how the girl keep on glancing towards Kris.  She thought that they didn’t notice but unfortunately, they did. They just couldnt help but feel the stares burning holes in the back of their heads.

 

“But what even did you like about that girl anyway?” Kris asked out of the blue, curious about the reasons.

“Well, one thing's for sure... I can’t read her mind..” Luhan smiled, taking a sip of his cola and sat back while little gasps erupted around him from the other members.


I'm sorry if you didn't understand. But in the next few chapters, I'll be posting flashbacks kekekeke

Anyway, enjoy the story and STAY TUNED<3