I don't care (Edited)

My Boyfriend is a Telekinesis (Editing Chapters)

Standing infront of her locker, Soojung groaned at the thought of yesterday. She couldn't help but to keep reminiscing how Luhan is mad and yelled at her. Although she cried her heart out last night, resulting her to go to school with panda, swollen eyes, she still felt sad. Knowing how easy Luhan threw away their friendship over something silly like that. How easy Luhan threw away his trusts to her. 

Closing her locker, she is all ready to go to her first class. If it's not Luhan and his new girl, Minah standing in the way.

"Ah unnie! Goodmorning!" Minah smiled cheerfully at Soojung, pretending to be nice. While Soojung could only give her a weak smile and a weak nod.

"Yah, Im Soojung, what happened to you? What's with the sour face?" Luhan cheekily grin.

Soojung could only rolled her eyes at his remarks. Right now, she couldn't believe the fact that Luhan is trying to be friend with her again after what happened. The fact that he acted like nothing happened. Gripping her bag tightly, she went straight between the couple, cutting through them and didn't give a .

The male felt a little bit offended by Soojung's act. It's the first time he saw her done something like this and knowing that he's the cause of her new attitude only made him to feel more guilty. Still not wanting to apologize, he decided to talk it out with Soojung, hoping that she will talk honestly.

"Soojung!" the male managed to get a good grip on her arm, turning her, making her face him. He studied her face, she just looked so sad. Her eyes are all swollen and the visible sparks of hurt showing on her eyes. More guilt burdening Luhan as he pressed his lips into thin lines before Soojung starts talking.

"What" she says, her voice sounds dull and it's not bright as usual. Giving the male glares, indicating she absolutely not in the mood to talk with him.

"What's the matter with you? You're practically ignoring me and Minah" Luhan said softly, not wanting to hurt her anymore. While Soojung just had the sudden urge to rip Luhan's mouth for saying Minah's name that soft and calmly.

"Nothing. It's none of your business" Soojung replied, shrugged her shoulder. Acting all cold, not wanting to give him the warm and affectionate side of her anymore. Not wanting to be kept like a toy by Luhan anymore.

"What do you mean by 'it's none of your business'? I'm your friend!"

"Ah, not anymore. You're the one who wanted this" Soojung cut him, not wasting time in replying. She just need to reply it strongly and confidently so Luhan would surrender and leave her alone. Not disturbing her anymore.

"What? Listen Soojung, I tried to talk to you slowly but you're too stubborn. I mean, if you could only talk honestly about what happened yesterday and--" Soojung didn't listen to the rest of his rantings as she already ticked off the moment Luhan put her in fault.

"STOP IT" Soojung said loudly, making the whole corridor become quiet and all attention is at them. She closed her eyes, calming herself before she faced Luhan again.

"Just. Stop. Talking... Please." Soojung said, actually begging Luhan to not talk.

"I just-- Please, I didn't lie. Why would I lied to you? Why do you keep on blaming me? If you're mad at me then I'm sorry, but I absolutely didn't threatened Minah yesterday. You know, if you confronted me everyday, it's tiring, for me. So please, I had enough" Soojung said slowly, a single drop of tear escaped, rolling down thru her cheeks.

"I had enough. So, please... leave me alone. I beg you." she stuttered, suddenly feeling weak infront of Luhan. She just couldn't take it in anymore.

The male could only stand in his spot, not able to reply her. With Soojung starts her waterworks, he become all guilty once again and how much he wanted to wipe her tears away and hug her but it'll only made it worse. 

"Goodbye Luhan" Soojung finally said, before leaving the scene. Leaving Luhan standing all alone. Wiping her tears along the way, bitting her lips to preven sniffles to come out.

Meanwhile, the male's heart aches a lot and it felt hurt. He felt like his world crush down as he heard her says that. He just didn't plan all of this coming. Sighing, he rubbed the back of his neck nervously before retreated to avoid the crowd's gossiping.

"Omg, talking about the devil. I was just thinking about how Soojung the nerd slept in class yesterday and now she's making a scene again with Luhan. Doesn't she attract too much attention nowadays?" Luhan's ears perked up at the mind-reading he accidentally heard. Soojung slept in class yesterday? So she's talking the truth that she didn't met Minah?, Luhan thought. He was surprised at the fact.

Blaming for his stupid self, he wasted no time before running throughout the corridor, hoping to find Soojung.

What am I doing all this time?, Luhan regretted. 


HAAHH, so this is the chapter that I wrote at the vacant time I had during exam's week. You guys should be grateful lol :) just kidding :)

But anyway, enjoy the story and STAY TUNE<3

(Too lazy to double-check so sorry for the mistakes)

"COZ I DON'T CARE, I LOVE IT"