Rejection (Edited)

My Boyfriend is a Telekinesis (Editing Chapters)

The bell rung, signalling that it's lunchtime. Soojung walked out of her class with heavy head, only to be disturbed by the familiar squealing behind her. Yes, it's none other than the witch.

"Soojung unnieee!" Minah managed to get her way to Soojung, walking beside her, like a friend she is. Although in reality both of them hated each other guts.

"Hey Minah" Soojung smiled weakly, being the polite person she is. She couldn't keep on ignoring Minah, as it will look too obvious.

"Unnie, look what I wore today! Is it good? Tell me the truth!" Minah squealed, clapping her hands in excitement while Soojung lazily turn her head sideways to see what is the witch talking about.

"Hmm, y?" Soojung squinted her eyes purposely to blocked half of her vision. The sight of Minah wearing such revealing dress is just a pain in Soojung's eyes. She didn't like dresses like that, at all.

"Yes yes yes! I intend to wore this to allure Luhan oppa! Wish me luck unnie!" Minah quickly countered Soojung, challenging Soojung indirectly. While Soojung could only feel her heart aches since she couldn't wear something like that for Luhan and she couldn't do nothing now, as she's not Luhan's friend or anything near that area.

"Oh I see--" Soojung couldn't finished her sentence as Minah cuts her by shouting "LUHAN OPPA!". Soojung quickly turned her head to the front, meeting with Luhan's eyes which is staring at her.

She stood still by her place, completely stopped walking. While Minah made her way to her favourite oppa, clinging at him, purposely pressing her s to his arms. Soojung cringed at the sight she's seeing, seeing how easy a girl like Minah throw her pride for a man. Probably she really love him so much, probably.

"Oppa! Could we go to the canteen now? I'm hungry" Minah cooed, ignoring the poor girl she just talked to. While Luhan fixed his stares into Soojung who is standing not far infront of her. He really wants to touch her, talk to her, making her smile or laugh again. She's close yet so far to be reach. Because of his one mistake, big mistake. 

Soojung nods her head a little at the staring Luhan, before turning around and starts walking away. She couldn't deny the fact that she really missed him but she couldn't do the old things anymore. Things aren't the same now. She pressed her lips into thin line, taking deep breaths. Until she felt someone tugging at her arms and eventually made her stop walking and felt herself being turn around.

"Soojung" the sounds of her name rolling out from his mouth, she missed that a lot. But she couldn't show her feelings out loud, not when Luhan is the one who's standing infront of her. Meeting her eyes-to-eyes.

"Luhan" the male, also couldn't deny the fact that he felt good hearing the girl's calling his name after the looong silence treatment from her. He missed her, just as much as Soojung missed her. No, he probably missed her a lot and felt guilty a lot because he's the one who caused their relationship become like this. Wrecked.

"What do you want?" but his enjoyment stopped when the girl harshly asked him. The male sighed in dissapointment but quickly replied before the girl went away.

"I want to talk to you, for the last time. Please?" Luhan pleaded, making Soojung wants to quickly nods her head but knowing that she's just giving him another easy chance, she shook her head vigorously and fastly. Not wanting to get hurt anymore.

"Please? I beg you" 

"No"

The male really felt that he's finished. He wanted to surrender but he knows he shouldn't do that cowardly things. Making his grip tighter, he pulled her away and literally dragged her to the park behind the uni, with the girl groaning and trying to escape. But being a male, Luhan is much more stronger than her although he looks weak. They eventually reach the park after much difficulty that Soojung caused. 

"Okay, now please hear me out" Luhan started

Soojung looked sideways, crossing her arms infront of her chest. She's actually against him. Although how much she wants to hear what he says, she didn't have the guts to hear what he got to say.

"Please..." Luhan held her face, and make her looked at him. Directly.

The girl could feel herself melting and her legs wobbly at the moment but she need to acts strong, for now. 

"Okay, first of all, I apologize for being mad at you. For scolding about something that you didn't do. I'm really really sorry. I promised things like this won't happened again in the future." Luhan meant every words he said but he could feel that the girl didn't take him seriously.

"Secondly, please, let's be friends again. I feel like zombie these past few days without you. You're really important for me" Luhan added, making the girl's self-defense crumbled bit by bit.

"And lastly, I will scold Minah for lying, if that's what you want. So please, take me as your friend again?" 

By now, the girl couldn't help but smile at Luhan's last proposal. Scold Minah? Although she really wants to see that coming but she just want one thing. 

To reconciled with Luhan. She could actually feel Luhan's sincerity, by the way he apologize, speaks, looks. 

"Please?" the male begged for the last time, smiling together with the girl as he managed to made her smile again. 

"Okay, I forgive you" the four short yet meaningful words made Luhan automaticly hugged her tightly and jumped in excitement. Making Soojung off-guarded by the sudden hug and giggle at his silly side.

"Gosh, thank you thank you thank youuuuu" Luhan released the hug, smiling foolishly at himself while Soojung nods her head. Reassuring it's no biggie now.

"Then let's go inside and show everybody that we've reconciled!" the male exclaimed


Enjoy the story and STAY TUNE<3