Danger (Edited)

My Boyfriend is a Telekinesis (Editing Chapters)

Shoving her books into her locker, Soojung was about to go home. She was going to miss her bus if she didn’t hurry. After closing her locker, she turned around, wanting to run to the bus-stop. But only to meet the pleading eyes of Luhan.

“What is it Luhan?” she groaned, obviously tired of his weird attitude.

“Err—I’m sorry about earlier. I was out of my mind, I admitted that I did wrong. But, can I walk you home today?” Luhan apologized, hoping he could protect Soojung on the way home today.

“Apologize to the boy,  not to me.” Soojung said, feeling a bit relief that his old self is back.

“But—I’ll do it tomorrow” Luhan pouts, obviously feeling that this is not the right time to leave her alone.

“Now.” the girl demanded with a strong, confident voice.

Luhan could only sighed in defeat, before nodding his head and went off in search of the nerd. While Soojung quickly ran to the bus-stop, wishing the bus hasn’t gone yet.

Much to her liking, the last bus just depart as soon as she arrived at the stop. Taking deep breaths, she tried to calm herself down. If it’s not because talking to that Luhan, she surely would’ve taken the bus by now.

Looking around, she noticed that the sky is still bright enough and there’s still people walking around the streets. Out of options, she decided to walk home.

She actually takes her time to glance around and enjoy the scenery. It’s been a while since she went home by walking. Kicking pebbles along the way, she hops around happily and played like a little girl. The pebble unfortunately landed infront of someone’s heels, making Soojung automatically looked up. Only to meet 5 girls standing infront of her, each of them stared at Soojung with a glare that could kill and arms crossed.

They look familiar though, Soojung thinks.

“C-can I help you?” her voice cracks at the intimidating aura that the girls given to her.

But instead of replying, one of them yanked Soojung’s hair down, making her crouched. While the rest of them starts kicking her stomach, legs, hands, everywhere. Soojung could obviously felt the pain that she experience and so does the girls’ anger towards her.

“This is what you get, for seducing our Luhan oppa!” one of them yelled, pulling Soojung’s hair even harder, making her groan in pain. Soojung has realized that they’re Luhan’s fans. No wonder they looked so familiar, she thought.

Soojung has fallen to the hard-cement road by now, curling up into ball, trying to protect herself but it’s no use. It’s one against five, she surely couldn’t win in this situation. She felt helpless, every part of her body aching in hurt. Crying in agony, the girls only kicked Soojung harder than before. Not caring about Soojung at all.

“I wonder what will Luhan oppa say if he saw his precious babydoll’s face got some scars” they laughed like a maniac, while Soojung shuddered at the thought of her face got cut by some knife or worse.

“No, please.. don’t..” Soojung could barely talks, even breathing is hard for her when she’s being kicked repeatedly at her chest area.

“Oh it’ll be fun, I prom—“

“Soojung!” a male voice could be heard from a far. Soojung isn’t sure whether it’s Luhan or not but it’s confirmed when the girls stopped kicking her and let go of her hair.

“Oh my, it’s oppa. Come on, let’s go!” they gasped, fleeing the scene. Leaving her all alone, lying on the road.

“Soojung, what have they—gosh I’m so gonna kill them someday!”  Luhan scooted Soojung’s weak body to his arms, looking at her with eyes full of worries.

“It’s okay Luhan.. I’m o—“ The girl can’t finish her sentence when she felt her eyelids become heavier and it’s like her whole body shuts down.

The male panicked at the unconscious girl laying in his arms. Feeling guilty for not showing up earlier, he picks her up. Searching the nearest place to let her rest and check her condition. He can’t lose her yet, not like this.


Short chapter, I know. Sorry, there's been a lot of distraction while I type this. But well, it pretty much wraps all the important point in this chapter although it's short.

Leave some comments please. If there isn't any, then what's my point in writing, right? *v*

Anyway, enjoy reading and STAY TUNE<3