Avoiding (Edited)

My Boyfriend is a Telekinesis (Editing Chapters)

Entering the college, Soojung exhaled a big deep sigh. After crying in Onew's arm yesterday, she felt a little light. But soon back to her desperate self when Luhan tried to find her everywhere yesterday. Including trying to find her at the library. But of course, Soojung hid under the counter desk, seeking help from Onew.

The girl vowed to not met him again, and met with any of EXO members. It's too risky for her. Trying to stop thinking about them for a moment, Soojung shakes her head, focusing on her steps. Walking towards her locker, she frowned at the sight she's seeing.

It's Luhan, infront of her locker, talking with Minah. Soojung can't believe the sight that Luhan is trying to make her felt more terrible, by talking with that witch infront of her locker. Knowing that Soojung always go to her locker to swap her books. 

Taking deep breaths, Soojung take the alternative way and went to the library. Feeling relief for not meeting with any EXO members, yet.

Going inside the library, Onew greeted her. The girl could only weakly smile and felt embarassed about what happened yesteday, making Onew to see her cry like that.

"Hey Oppa..." Soojung walked to the table where Onew was standing behind, with his computer that has lists of books.

"Hey! Are you okay now?" Onew asked, still worried about the girl, sincerely.

"Ah, I think everyting's quite fine for now--"

"YAH BYUN BAEKHYUN!" The girl jumped and stop talking when she heard the loud sound coming from the entrance, yelling one of the EXO member's name.

She took no time to ran behind the table, hiding under it. Making Onew confused at her weird attitude but shrugged it off and will asked her later when he saw the so-called 'Byun Baekhyun' is now standing infront of him.

"Ah, you little bastard, leaving me all alone with the fangirls" Chanyeol, slapped the back of Baekhyun's back when he managed to chased him all the way here.

"It's your loss for getting so tall that everyone could literally see you" Baekhyun chuckled while Chanyeol just rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"So, what are we borrowing again for Luhan?" Baekhyun eventually stop laughing, wiping his tears away and asked the big giant. 

Luhan?, the girl thought. She didn't know that Luhan is the type to read books and being all nerd. She didn't know that he had the time to actually read a book, as he often sleep at class and probably dozing off somewhere, or most of the time. Frowning at the thought of Luhan reading a book, she decided to listen longer.

"Ah, something called, "Love's Advices for Newbie", do you have that sir?" Chanyeol asked Onew, rolling his eyes disgustedly at the thought of the book really existed.

Onew typed in the title on his computer, taking quite some time while the two bickering friends talking some random things.

"Eww, I can't believe that Luhan actually read something like that and just imagining it... Eeeuuuuuww!" Baekhyun disgusted and pretend to puke while Chanyeol laughed at his silly reaction.

"Duh, I mean, he just lost Soojung. It's not weird at all, I think"

"Well, he's stupid though. Soojung is much more better than his childhood friend, Minah" Baekhyun shrugged his shoulder, agreeing to Chanyeol.

"Yah, I think Minah is much better?"

"Nah, she looks fake. I don't like her that much. She looks like that kind of person who is too good to be true" Baekhyun shuddered while thinking about Minah who keep on clinging onto Luhan for these past few days.

"Probably, but--"

"Ah, I got it boys. It's on the fiction shelf, shelf A row 10" Onew interuppted, resulting them to stop talking and made their way to the destinied place.

Soojung took the chance to bid goodbye to Onew and walked out of the library. Rushing back to her locker, hoping that the couple is gone so she could take the chance. But she couldn't help but keep on thinking for whom Luhan read that book. She just couldn't get that out of her mind. 

Meanwhile, Luhan slumped into the table at his classroom, waiting for Baekyeol. He couldn't wait any longer as he was about to call them. But to his luck, there they are. Running their lives out to his place. Resulting them panting and cold sweats ran down their forehead.

"Here's your ridiculous book hyung. Gosh I didn't know it existed" Chanyeol put the book infront of Luhan, while wiping his sweats.

"OMG Thanks a lot guise" Luhan could only cheered in anticipation as he opened the first page and start reading focusedly.

"But hyung, what do you need from that book anyway?" Baekhyun interuppted his train of thoughts, asking some things that for him are just irrelevant.

"Oh, I need some help"

"What help?"

"Duh, for getting Soojung back. Isn't it obvious?" Luhan rolled his eyes, and quickly went back into reading.

"Yes you freaking Chan-giant. You owe me a lunch! Yuuhuu I'm going to buy steak!" Baekhyun cheered, winning the bet he made with Chanyeol earlier. The bet of who's Luhan lucky girl, is it Soojung or Minah and apparently, Luhan answered Soojung even though it's indirectly. Chanyeol could only hand his head low, groaning in frustration. And couldn't believe that he will said something like,

"Please, anything but not that. Don't eat so expensive, okay?"

Chanyeol, the big giant actually begged.


OKAY SO. First of all, sorry for neglecting this story for quite some time. I aplogized. Really.

Why? Because, well :

1. In one day, my house could experienced twice blackouts so it's too risky to write a chapter.
2. I'm too lazy and didn't have any writing passion, until nowadays. So I'm really sorry for my weird mood swings.
3. My home have no internet for quite a month now so, it's kinda hard to update oftenly.
4. The hard-to-type keyboard at my cousin's house. But for you guys, I, at last finished this quite short chapter. So don't blame me because of the short chapter, blame the keyboard LOL. I'm weird amn't I...
5. I have exams at class, like everyday. I feel like dying right now. Many exam's results of mine got a really bad score. I feel like crying ;__;

So probably that's all. Sorry for making you guys coping up with my laziness and busy schedule. 

I hope I could update more oftenly now. 

Oh! And another news! I finished chapter 38 already! But i'll be posting it after I'm done editing so please be patient!

Enjoy reading and STAY TUNE<3