Evil Witch (Edited)

My Boyfriend is a Telekinesis (Editing Chapters)

 

It's been a week since she dated Luhan. One happy week. Although she sometimes could pinch her own cheeks all of the sudden, to remind herself that it's not a dream, she still felt all of this like a dream. A fairytale. How much she wants this to lasts forever.

But forever, seems like doesn't exist that easily. As she stoned at place, at the uni's gate. Looking straightly at the sight infront of her.

Minah, the witch, was literally all over Luhan, infront of everyone.

"Guyyysss, do you know? We've dated. Yes, me and Luhan oppa. So, girls, don't be too close with my oppa" Minah winks towards the fangirls, earning glares back but some of them acknowledged their relationship.

But not one person who's standing from afar, Im Soojung. She gaped at Minah's statement, shocked at the news that just hit her.

Although she wants Luhan to make their relationship a secret, but this is not what she wanted. That Minah could date Luhan that easily, when he already has Soojung.

On top of that, Luhan seems to agree along with Minah's statement, that he is actually her real boyfriend. Luhan just smiled towards the fangirls, not doing anything. Until his eyes, met with Soojung's hurted eyes. Soojung bit her lips, feeling devastated as she looked away, ignoring Luhan's stares. 

Arrived at her locker, she tried very hard to held the tears back by looking up. Which helps her very much but the pain still apparent in her heart. With much hurry, she exchanged her books and hurriedly went away. Afraid of Luhan who will came looking for her and whispers sweet for nothing to her again, making her to fall in his trap, again.

Walking fastly, she could hear Luhan's shouting her name but nevertheless, she ignored him and keep on walking. But failed when Luhan managed to get a hold of her and turn her around. Making her to meet his eyes.

"Soojung..." he breathed out, panting for air. While the girl stay still, keeping tightly shut. Feeling all dried up.

"Soojung, listen. Back there, doesn't mean anything." the male took a good grip on her shoulder, trying to explain.

"I was helping Minah, because she said someone's been stalking her. And he will stop unless she had a boyfriend. So I helped her being her fake boyfriend. Do you understand it? I mean, I'm not cheating on you, I swear." Luhan explained and explained but all he gets was Soojung's silent treatment. He could see Soojung is hurt by this but he couldn't go back on his own decisions now. 

"Please, Soojung. She only has me in here. I'm her childhood friend and I need to help her. You should understand" Luhan croaked out. Urgh, how muchSoojung wants to punch Minah several times because she's his childhood friend but punching her will only make things worser.

"Say something, please..." Luhan pleaded, obviously afraid of her silenceness. The girl heaved out a big, deep sigh. Feeling worse that he actually begged her to talk when she's not in the mood to.

"Okay okay. I understand." Soojung forced herself to say it. Although how much she wanted to slap Luhan for his dumbness but she couldn't do that. She loves him too much. She fell too deep already.

"Really?"

"Yes. Now I need to go to class. See you later" Soojung quickly dodged further conversation with Luhan and walked towards her class. Only to earn some shouting from Luhan.

"See you at lunch!" that's what he shouted. But she knows that 'lunch', meaning that his 'fake girlfriend' will come along as well.

Groaning at the thoughts, she entered the class with a frown. Sitting at the most front seat but only to find that Kris, is seating beside her usual seat.

"Oh hey Soo, you've came"

"What are you doing here" The girl said annoyingly as she took her seat. Frowning at Kris.

"Hey chill girl, what's the matter with you? Something happened between you and Luhan?" Kris, and as well as the rest of EXO members know their relationship. Soojung doesn't mind as long as they didn't spill the beans.

"Okay i'm sorry, and apparently yes." Soojung tiredly rub her forehead, hoping her frown to go away, at least.

"I bet it got to do with that evil witch, Minah? I heard they're dating, behind your back, that is." 

"Minah seek for Luhan's help to be her fake boyfriend because of the reason that someone actually stalked her" 

"Oh God, everyone knew that is a lie. And you're okay with that?" Kris smirked involuntarily when he countered Soojung with that question.

"I tried to be the understanding girlfriend of Luhan." Soojung sighed, obviously not happy with the fact that she need to share her boyfriend.

"Understanding?! You must be kidding me, Soo. If I were you, I would beg Luhan to leave that witch right at this moment." Kris chuckled lightly, not believing that she's surrendering.

"I can't, Kris. I'll get the 'Minah here, Minah there' all the time from Luhan" Soojung groaned while Kris continued laughing at her funny remarks. Although she doesn't feel it's funny at all.

"Well that must a lot."

"Super d-duper ." Soojung added

"Hahaha, well then, me and the rest of EXO will help you to exterminate that bug. Dont worry" Kris patted Soojung's back lightly. While Soojung giggled at Kris' statement as he's some kind of power rangers or what. But nevertheless, she admit that talking with Kris actually ease her heart a bit.

"But I wonder, how long will you survived from Minah's evil trick this time?" Kris smirked, chuckling at his own thoughts.


OMG, new subbies! I welcome you all<3 I love you guys, all of you who read this. You hear me? LOL

Oh! And the posters are made by one of the reader. Although i didn't request for one but she gave it to me! OMG I'M SO HAPPY AND THANKS FOR IT<3 ME VERY GRATEFUL<3 Huehuehuehuehue

Anyway, enjoy reading and STAY TUNE<3