Stop being around me (Edited)

My Boyfriend is a Telekinesis (Editing Chapters)

Day three. It’s been three days since Luhan’s confession, and Soojung had to get through hardship each day in the uni. It’s been irritating Soojung that the fact Luhan keep on trying to talk to her, or being around her. It’s annoying, for her. But it’s been a wonderful time, for him.

The girl walked in the uni, with heavy head, and dizziness. Why you ask? Well it’s simply because the bulliers. They splashed the girl with a bucket full of cold water, in the middle of uni. Which made her had to attend all the classes with wet-half-dry uniform and messy, but still smooth-looking hair.

She sure ate some pills this morning, but , it’s useless. She didn’t feel any better. Not telling her parents, she still continue to attend the classes, not wanting to let them down. The girl arrived infront of her locker, opening it and exhaling a sigh of relief. No more wet books, no more trashes. Only some doodling on the book’s cover. Thankfully there isn’t any on the inside/content. Or else, she will raged knowing her precious books had been doodled, blocking the texts that are useful for her learning process.

“Sooooojuuuuuuunnnggg” the loud ringing in Soojung’s ear making her head become more dizzy. But knowing it’s her dear friend’s voice, she can’t help but to look at her and smiled.

“What’s up?” Soojung flashed a smile, helding in the pain she felt on her head.

“Did you had—“ Eunju’s talks being cut when she opened her locker. Trashes, like papers, plastics, and other unidentified wet things spilled out from her locker. Earning attention from people around and of course, Soojung’s attention.

Soojung’s eyes went wide when she saw what happened to her friend. Her only friend.

“Soojung, it’s ok—“ Eunju was about to reassure Soojung that everything is okay but it’s too late. Soojung already stepped infront, taking deep breaths.

“You guys, are really pathetic. Attacking us behind our back, unable to confront me directly. And now, aiming my friend here. Are you guys scared of me or what?” the girl talks with much more firmer tone, louder voice, and brave stance. She’s just not the same anymore. Not the shy, timid, careful nerd anymore. She’s back to her confident Queenka self now.

People, of course surprised about what just the nerd of the school did. Challenging the bulliers directly. Resulting people made a circle around Soojung, curious about what she had to say and what will happened.

“You guys, are really the worst human being on earth. I wonder why you guys are ever been born if your work is just to bully people” Soojung scoffed, crossing her arms, looking at the crowd with a disgusted face.

“Who’s the worst human being?” A voice from the crowd, which gain attention. The sounds of heels clicking can be heard, entering the center of the circle, there she stood. Mirae. The Queenka, with an angered voice and arrogance can be seen on her face.

“Who’s the worst human being? Are you talking about me?” Mirae’s face become all red and looks angry. Making the crowd feel all the tense and horror-y atmosphere.

“Am I talking about you? I mean, why would you get mad at the first place? I remembered you haven’t done anything wrong.. Oh! Or is it—omo, the uni’s Queenka is actually bullying people?” Soojung said, gasping softly, making the crowd murmurs.

Mirae is stunned. Unable to talk back. Gaping at her, she could only feel the embarrassment when people starts pointing at the vulnerable her and some of it even chuckling at her.

“You bi*ch!” Mirae shouted, slapping Soojung’s cheeks with her long, skinny fingers. Her sharp nails grazed on her cheeks resulting scratch marks can be seen.

Mirae gasped, after what she has done, she fleed. Leaving the crime scene, leaving the still smirking Soojung. People wondered how could she smirked after what happened, but knowing that Mirae’s reputation is ruined for good, they understood what’s the meaning behind that smirk.

The girl exhaled, returning to her old self. Bowing to people around her, apologizing for making a ruckus. While Eunju, beside her, smiled at her dearest friend, who just protect her from any bullying. How much she wanted to be as brave as Soojung.

“Eunju, you’re okay now?” Soojung came back to her locker, asking Eunju if she’s okay or not.

“I’m totally fine. You don’t need to—“ as Eunju continued, the bell rung, making Soojung quickly took her books out, saying her goodbye to her dear friend.

Making her way to the class, she vaguely heard someone calling her name. Wondering if she heard anything wrong or not, she continue walking to her class, thinking that’s probably her imagination. But as she walks, the voice become clearer and clearer until a hand grabbed her left arms, making her stumbled to the back.

“Soojung! How many times do I need to call you out?” she looked at the person, frowning at the sight of Luhan infront of her, with a worried face.

“What’s—“

“I heard Mirae slapped you, are you okay?” he let go of her arms, looking at her cheeks carefully, searching for some marks.

“It’s none of your business” the girl rolled her eyes, continue walking to her class while Luhan walked beside her, trying to take a good look at her cheeks.

“You sure? I mean—“

Luhan stopped talking when the girl arrived infront of her class, stopping at her tracks.

“Don’t disturb me anymore, please” the girl huffed, giving him the cold stare, begging at him.

But the male takes his chance to look at her cheeks and rubbed at the marks carefully using his thumb, worried whether the marks will gone or not.

“Stop touching me! I mean, go away!” the girl jerked back, slapping his hand away. Irritated at this whole drama thingy.

“Stop to try getting close to me. Please, I beg you. I don’t want to be your usual play toys just because I’m different from your usual girls. I don’t want any of this, you jerk” the girl continued, trying to not sound harsh but it’s a one harsh sentence. She can’t help it. She just had enough.

The male gives her the sad-puppy eyes, making the girl immediately feel guilty but still not wanting him to get near her. She just want to live her ordinary, boring life.

“I’m sorry if I sounded too harsh but… please” and with that, the girl entered her class, leaving Luhan all alone.

Meanwhile, Luhan smiled, knowing the girl still has her conscience to apologize and else. And on top of that, Luhan managed to found out that the girl thought of him as a playboy who treats girl as toy. Well, I’m going to change that petty little perspective of yours, he thought, smirking all the way to his class.


Enjoy the story and STAY TUNE<3