First day of school (Edited)

My Boyfriend is a Telekinesis (Editing Chapters)

2 WEEKS AGO

Soojung woke up with a refreshed face.

It was indeed a good morning for her. No alarm waking her up or parents waking her up. Sun shone through her closed curtain and the morning breeze seeped through her window’s hole.

Why do you ask? Simply because it was first day back to uni after a long break, and it was exciting, for a nerd like her. She missed school, indeed. And on top of that, she could see EXO again, mainly Kris.

Soojung does her usual morning routine, just like every normal person did. Had breakfast and after that went straight to her bus stop, taking the bus number 16 to her school.

After a good 10 minute journey, she arrived at her stop. Her uni’s front gate could be seen from a far and there was currently a lot of people swarming there.

It's probably just EXO entering the uni, she thought.

And well, just like she thought, EXO just showed up infront of the uni, With their fans alrady swarming around them in this early morning. Soojung sighed, trying to take a glimpse of Kris between the group of people but without avail, she failed miserably. The attempt of seeing him after a long time failed just like that.

The girl surrender and not in the mood to squeeze her way through the group as she walked inside the building, opening her locker. Shoving new books into it, she heard the noise that fangirls usually make entering the building.

EXO must be inside the building now, she thought. She turned around, and with a spark of luck, Kris was standing not too far away from her. The girl immediately felt happiness and excitement run through her body. How much she hoped for the fangirls to push her down, making her fall so Kris would come and help her to stand up, just like what prince charming usually would. But of course, it’s just Soojung with her silly dreams. That’ll never happen.

As she snapped back to reality, she shook her head lightly and turns her attention back to her locker. Closed it and locking it. Until someone hugged her from behind, which made her stumble a bit.

“Soojung my darlinggg” she recognized that voice, it’s Eunju. Ham Eunju.

“So, how’s your holiday?” Eunju turns Soojung around, making Soojung facing her. While Soojung could only giggles seeing her friend’s playfulness.

“Well, same ol’ same ol’. Nothing special”

“I’m sorry for not spending summer with you. It’s—“

“I know, I know, you had that family trip every summer. Duh, like you didn’t leave me all alone last summer” Soojung chuckled, making Eunju feeling worse.

“I’m just kidding. It’s okay” Soojung patted her shoulder, and Eunju suddenly rummaged something through her bag

“I know babe. Teehe. Now, let’s see if we had the same lessons together” Eunju waved her time table infront of Soojung, while Soojung flips one of her notebook and checks their lessons.

 Unfortunately, both of them doesn’t have any same lessons. And as the bell will ring any minute from now, they parted ways, promised about meeting during lunch break.

Soojung walks in her class, only to find a group of fangirls swarming inside her class. She know well what it means, another EXO members having the same class as her. She was hoping it’s Kris, as she walked down the stairs and glance to the side table before sitting at her usual place, in the front row.

The girl sighed, as she saw Luhan is the one who’s having the same class as her. And without any more effort, she sat at her usual place, taking out her notebooks, stationeries, and textbooks. Reading the material before the professor comes in and teaches.

Meanwhile, the male is being surrounded by the usual fangirls and he started to get sick of it. Although he must be kind and not rude towards them.

“Oppa can I sit with you?” a girl with a chubby face but curvy body comes up to Luhan and pouts cutely.

“Oppa please pick me omg I really wanted to sit with you so badly so that I can took out a few strands of your hair and framed it on my hall of fame” Luhan overheard the fangirl’s mind talking, which made him shuddered immediately. Some fans are just crazy.

“I’m sorry, I wanted to sit alone” the male politely rejected, while he knew very well what the other fans are thinking in their mind. Well, some of it involved cursing the earlier girl for trying to sit with him.

Luhan, the one and only EXO member who has supernatural power, it’s none other than the ability of reading other people’s mind or the so-called ‘telekinesis’ . Only the EXO members whom aware of Luhan’s ability.

(Author’s note : Okay, actually telekinesis is the ability to move things with mind but I’m confused about that part when I first write this story so let’s just follow the flow, alright?)

As the professor came in, the fangirls scrambled into their seats, and leaving Luhan alone. That’s much better, he thought. He wish he could have a one peaceful day like the girl who’s sitting not far from his table, which is the nerd. Yes, it’s Soojung. He knew why she’s a nerd because she’s sitting at the front row which nobody ever seated. It’s pretty obvious actually.

The class went on fun and exciting for Soojung, as she learns new things. While Luhan, on the other hand, feeling bored and totally lost in the new lessons. He’s not good at this one and he literally gave up on getting good grades. When the clock struck 9 and the bell rung, Luhan immediately feel jolly while Soojung feel time flies too fast to be true. She would like to learn more, like a nerd she should be.

After writing down the notes she’s been missing, she quickly packed her books into her bag. Ready for the next class as she doesn’t want to be late.

The girl walked upstairs, only to found the exit’s being blocked, by a bunch of fangirls. Which annoyed her a little. The girl afraid of being late on her next class and missed out some new things. The girl tried to squeezed herself out but to no avail, all she get is getting reflected back to the classroom. She sighed, seeing no hope in squeezing her way out, she turns around, only to found Luhan, walking casually towards the exit. Acting like there’s no other classes.

Like hell Soojung could endured Luhan’s attitude.

“Excuse me” with a muster of braveness, Soojung comes towards Luhan, trying to speak with the most famous person on school.

“Yes?” the male smiled, but it doesn’t have any effects on her.

“Could you please walk your way out from this classroom fast? I seem can’t get out with all your fans blocking the way and I’m practically late for my next class” the girl crossed her arms, frowning at him.

The male founds it interesting, as he tried to read her minds.

Unfortunately, the male got nothing. Nothing at all. He couldn’t believe it himself. He can’t hear any sounds emitting from the girl’s mind. And on top of that, he took the advantage to check out the girl. Big, sparkling, round eyes. Smooth and silky hair. Petite-like figure. And her big glasses which is hovering over her cute little nose. Luhan just lost it. He’s lost in the middle of her.

“Excuse me?” the girl, waved her hands infront of the male, trying to get his sense back.

“Ah, yes. I’m sorry. I’ll get out right now” the male flashed his killer-smile, but once again, he feel weird because the girl is unaffected with his smile. It’s been a while. She’s not the first to act like this but it’s really been a while for the male. To found someone as interesting as her and on top of that, he couldn’t read her minds.

The male walked out from the class, as the girl trailed behind him. Only to succeed in getting out. The girl wasting no time and immediately rushed to her next class, without saying any thanks or goodbye to the male, which left him dumb-founded.

He chuckled, realizing how stupid of him to expect any thanks or greetings from someone who thinks class and lessons is everything that matters in life.

“Excuse me, but do you know anything about the nerd earlier?” the male tried to ask to his fangirls, which resulting them screaming out loud in their minds, something like “OMG LUHAN OPPA IS TALKING TO ME” etc.

“I’m sorry, but we doesn’t know a thing” they giggle, trying to act cute but none of them catches Luhan’s attention.

All he could think right now is, who is she?


Enjoy the story and STAY TUNE<3