This is not what I wanted (Edited)

My Boyfriend is a Telekinesis (Editing Chapters)

Right now, both of them are in the nearby park. Standing, staring at each other. The girl was confused why the boy hasn't said a thing while the boy is nervous like there's no tomorrow and trying to think what to say.

"Uhmm.. If you have nothing to say.." Soojung decided to start talking first. Since she can't predict when will Luhan start talking.

"Ah! I just.. curious, what are you doing at Kris' house.." Luhan started talking immediately, not wanting to miss his chance. His soon-and-probably-will-be his last chance.

"Oh, I'm just tutoring him. He at math and he needs help. So I decided to come over to his house" Soojung explained, said everything honestly while Luhan doesn't look so hapy about it.

"You're my girlfriend. You shouldn't be with other man than me. It breaks my heart." Luhan said a little more louder, while Soojung rolled her eyes when she heard Luhan said that.

"Duh, like you had the rights to say that. If you know what I mean" Soojung shakes her head over his silly remarks. The male knew well what Soojung means by that and feel kinda bad right now. Gulping in nervousness, he brainstormed again.

"So, Luhan. What do you say about our break-up?" Soojung continued, now looking at the ground. Trying hard not to see his 'need-to-be-pitied' face.

"Uhm, Soojung, I changed. I quitted being Minah's fake boyfriend."  Luhan avoided Soojung's question. Hoping she will come back to him.

"Oh come on, like I'll believe you now. Stop all those lies" But the girl seems to has lost her trust to the boy. How much Sooung wants to believe him but her heart won't let her do it.

"Soojung, trust me. I really quitted. I really changed." Luhan pleaded, but deep down he knew that this is probably the end of them.

"Stop it."

"Soojung, I love you. Please."

"Stop it stop it stop it stop it!"

"Please baby. Take me back. I can't live without you. I love you baby--"

"STOP IT! No please Luhan, I can't anymore. I just can't. My heart won't let me trust you again. I'm sorry but I'm scared. Scared being tricked by you, scared being fooled by you. I'm sorry.." Soojung's tears started to rolled down. Wetting her warm cheeks. Luhan used his thumb to wipe her tears but the girl jerked back. Both of them are suprised of what has happened.

"I understand." Luhan smiled. Sad smile.

No no no please don't leave me. Please don't say that, the girl pleaded in her mind. She cannot said that words out loud. She just can't, she even don't know why.

"I have hurted you, many many times. I'm sorry for all this time."

No Luhan please, being your girlfriend is like a dream. I take back all what I had just say. Please don't leave me.

"But remember, that I will always love you."

I love you too Luhan. Don't, please..

"Be happy, okay? Guess I'll be seeing you around, huh?" One drop of tears strolled down Luhan's cheeks. He's just broken, waves of sadness coming to him like a tsunami. He felt dizzy all of the sudden.

"Goodbye Soojung." Luhan quickly ended everything. Leaving the girl all alone in the park.

The girl, knowing what she has done, cried her heart out loud, after Luhan left. Little did she know that Luhan was hiding near the park, watching how she cried. Oh how much Luhan wanted to hugged her and soothed her.

But, he guessed that he's too late for everything. He can't do that any longer.


Ooookkkay, this is onee weird chapter. I'm not in  my writing mood so it'll probably look weird lmao.

AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 LOL I'M SO SO SO LATE PLEASE FORGIVE ME SNIFFS.

Oh and anyway I've been busy with all this new semester so I haven't been able to update hihi I'm sorry ;p and wow, it's 2014 already. Time really flies.

And uhmmm... well, I just wanted to apologize. I dunno what to say anymore lol.

Anyway, enjoy reading and STAY TUNE<3