Tense (Edited)

My Boyfriend is a Telekinesis (Editing Chapters)

After the confrontation with Luhan, the girl escaped into her classroom immediately. Luckily, she met Kris there and cried out every burden in her heart. She doesn't care anymore if people see or not, she just need to let it all out.

Crying in Kris' arms, it's not on her list. But it does made her heart fel lighter. Especially when she told everything to Kris. Kris managed to soothed her and reassured that he will always be there for her whenever she had troubles.

The girl, spends all her time with Kris. Not wanting to meet Luhan and fell into his trap again, she sticked with Kris all day long. Until school's over.

"Yah, Soo, wait a min." Kris called out to her when she was about to get up and take a bus home.

"Yeah?"

"I need some help with math. I'm weak at that subject, and there's exam tomorrow" Kris scratched the back of his head. Feeling embarassed to asked for Soojung's help when she's still in a dreadful condition.

"Ah, sure.." but nonetheless, the girl agreed. Since she doesn't know what to do at home. She need to make herself busy, if not, she will start thinking about Luhan all over again.

"Great. Let's go to my home." Kris smiled, dragging Soojung to the exit. While the girl yelped in surprise, embarassed at they way she's been dragged infront of public.

The girl saw Luhan, when she's on the way out. Oh how much her heart ached again when she saw him. He' still the same, surrounded by fans and Minah's beside him. Although she could see the blank expression on his face, she quickly turned her head afterwards. Not wanting to see his face, not wanting to feel te pain, not right now.

Meanwhile, Luhan saw a glimpse of Soojung being dragged by Kris towards the exit. He thought he probably saw it wrong, but when Minah said "Omo, isn't that Soojung unnie with Kris oppa?”, Luhan immediately ran towards them, cutting through the sea of fans. When he reached the uni's gate, both Soojung and Kris are already far away. He could only see their back turning right, disappearing completely from his vision. His shoulder deflated, knowing his 'possible' rival is now with his 'soon-to-be-and-probably-will-be' ex-girlfriend.

“Yah, oppa... What are they doing together?” Minah, suddenly is beside Luhan already, surprising him. Making him jump a bit but nevertheless, he shook his head. Feeling sad and down from what he just saw.

“Oppa, isn't Soojung unnie still dating with oppa? Then what is she doing with Kris oppa?” Minah keep on asking, as she do it on purpose. While Luhan, for the first time in his life, he feels like shutting Minah's mouth in this instant.

“Minah-ya..” Luhan started, looking at her. While the said girl gave him her sweetest, widest, smile.

“Yea oppa?”

“I can't be your fake boyfriend anymore” Luhan finally said it. No longer feels bad towards Minah anymore.

“What?! Why oppa? The stalker will come back and he could me!” Minah yelled in agony. Putting her scared and horrored face. Although deep down inside, she knew that there's no stalker from the beginning.

“Sorry Minah, but you could try hiring bodyguards. If your dad disapproved it, I'll try ask him” Luhan stated. He brain-stormed his brain all day and the bodyguards are the most reasonable choice he ever think of in this situation.

“But—but—”

“Minah, this time I really can't help anymore. Soojung is the most important, wonderful person that is in my life right now and I can't afford to lose her. Got it? Well, see ya tomorrow.” Ruffling Minah's hair before departing, he could see Minah's visible pout and frown. Ignoring those, he quickly take the road where he saw Soojung and Kris earlier.

Meanwhile, Soojung is struggling with Kris. Kris didn't have any spirit to learn math at all, while Soojung keep on repeating the explanation to Kris, not wanting him to fail on his exam.

“Soojung-ya, can we take a rest for a moment? I'm tired” Kris, at last, lied down on the table, groaning tiredly.

Sighing, she smiled and nodded her head. Approving for the so-called 'rest' and Kris, wasted no time in jumping up and went downstairs with a huge smile. Probably preparing for snacks or whatever.

While Kris is downstairs, Soojung took the free time to scan his room. She saw some old pictures of Kris with his family. There are some old pictures of Kris with Luhan also, probably during junior high. The girl smiled at the cute, young Luhan. Looking so innocent and childish.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Making Soojung jump in surprise as she's practically staring deeply at Luhan's old picture. She quickly went back sitting down in her seat. But the doorbell won't stop, and it keep on rang and rang.

“Soo! Could you help me open the door? My hands are busy right now!” Kris yelled from downstairs, hoping the girl could hear him. Which she did, by yelling back an “OK”

She went to the front door, unlocking it. Only to see the panting Luhan infront of her.

“Soo baby!” Luhan called her name, in surprise. The girl looked at him with wide-eyes.

“Luhan! What are you doing here?” Soojung asked. Surprised as well.

“I was looking for you, since I saw you going home with Kris. I—“

“Looking for me? I'm going home with Kris? Omg, you're stalking me?” Soojung gasped. But deep down, she feel happy, knowing that Luhan still 'care' about her.

“Yeah, I need to talk to you. Come on.” Luhan immediately grabbed Soojung's wrist. Making the girl going out while wearing sandals. Literally dragging her to the nearest park.

Right now, both of them are nervous as hell.


I'm on my vacation right now but I updated! LOL, i wasted my night on the hotel's lobby typing this haha

But anyways, enjoy reading and STAY TUNE<3