Investigating (Edited)

My Boyfriend is a Telekinesis (Editing Chapters)

3 DAYS LATER

A desperate sigh escaped the male’s lips. It’s been 3 days since he met a girl which somehow, has the ability to block his mind-reading. He only managed to see her at the canteen, and gets her name from her friend’s mind. Im Soojung, he thought. Staring at her, she founds her occasionally glancing towards his table. Particularly watching at someone from his gang, he thought.

The other members, looked at Luhan weirdly as he’s never this quiet before. Looking around to find who he’s been looking for a while now, but to no avail, they didn’t succeed.

“Hyung, what’s the matter?” Sehun, worried something happened to his favourite hyung.

“Oh, nothing spe—“ Luhan trailed off, as soon as he saw Soojung leaving the canteen. Without further ado, he grabs his bag and left the table. Saying a short ‘bye’ to the others. Leaving them all confused at his new attitude.

“What’s with him?” Kris frowns.

The male tailed her, hoping to know her next class but the girl is currently heading towards her locker. A sigh escaped his lips. Well, I might also swapped my books, the male thought.

He headed towards his locker, which is just a few lockers away from hers. Opening it, and within a blink of eye, thousands of envelopes, or the so-called ‘love letters’, spilling out from his locker. Making him groan and rubbed his forehead.

Curious about the girl’s reaction, he glanced to the right, only to find her still talking to her friend. No reactions, as usual. He rolled his eyes, feeling stupid for hoping something that’s impossible.

“So, what’s your next class is Soo?” the male’s ear catch their conversation.

“Oh, it’s math” the girl answer.

The male immediately flung his locker opened, looking at his time table that is sticked to the locker’s wall. His eyes brightened at the words ‘math’ in the time table. He’s in the same class as her! How excited he is and for the first time, he wanted the bell to ring sooner than ever.

“Hey” suddenly, a tap on his shoulder broke him from his stance of excitement and he annoyingly turns around, meeting his huge tall friend, Kris.

“Oh hey chill out what’s with the sour look?” Kris hold both his hands up defensively.

“Nothing, what’s the matter—You’re in math?” Luhan said, as soon as he saw what books Kris’ currently holding in his arms.

“Yeah, you too?” Kris asked. Luhan nodded, and with a grin, Kris pulled his friends away after slamming his locker closed, and leaving without cleaning up the spilled letters.

Little did Luhan know, the girl acknowledged Kris’ existence and as soon as both of them walked away, she excused herself from her friend and went to her class. As she knew she’s in the same class as her idol (she overheard their conversation). Not minding about Luhan who’s with Kris.

She went to sit at the most front row, but much to her suprise, both Kris and Luhan is sitting at the second row. Sitting behind her, to be precise. She immediately went over the moon, of course, knowing Kris is sitting just behind her for God’s sake. And to avoid much awkward atmosphere by looking at them, she took out her stationery and textbooks, trying hard to read.

On the other hand, Kris is confused by Luhan’s attitude, by sitting at the second row. All of the EXO members never once sat at this close-to-the-front row, especially Luhan. But Luhan just shrugged his shoulder whenever Kris asked why. Well, he hasn’t told the other members about Soojung.

Kris sighed in defeat when he got nothing from Luhan. Kris placed his textbooks in his table and realized, he forgot to bring a pen. Hoping to borrow it from Luhan, but unfortunately, Luhan only brings one. Within a blink of eye, suddenly a wave of fangirls come rushing in and offers him a pen.

“You better not borrow from them. They’re thinking about something nasty” Luhan whispered, and Kris rejected them with his killer-smile. The fangirls walked away with a slumped shoulder but smiles plastered in their face as they get to see Kris’ smile, for them.

Kris looked around, searching for someone and apparently, the only ones who’s near him is the nerd, a.k.a Soojung. “Could I borrow a pen from her?” Kris asked Luhan by mind, and Luhan nodded lightly. Wanting to see the girl’s reaction.

The girl was immersed in her books when she feels a hand tapped her shoulder. She abruptly turns her head back and stunned at the sight she’s seeing. Kris-freaking-Wu.

“Oh, hey, I was wondering if I could borrow a pen?” Kris smiled, which made the girl’s hearts flutter in instant and paralyzed her. The girl just stared at him, with pressed together forming a thin line.

“Erhmm.. hey?” Kris waved his hands infront of the girl, which made Soojung get back to her senses. Soojung immediately rummaged through her pencilcase, searching for the best pen she got and lended it to Kris.

Kris happily take the pen, accidentally grazing his fingers to her palm. Which made her become paralyzed again and looked into her grazed palm.

“Thanks, I’ll returned it to you by the end of the class” Kris smiled once again, clicking the pen. Soojung hurriedly turns around, doesn’t want to be called a freak by keep on staring Kris. She buried her head on the books as soon as she went back to her senses. She just talked to Kris and she made shame of herself by paralyzing. How embarassing, she thought.

On the other hand, Luhan’s quite amused seeing the girl’s different expressions by interacting with Kris. Oh, so she likes Kris, the male thought. He feel a little sad knowing he’s not her favourite but whatever, he gets to see her cute little actions back there.

“She’s cute” it’s like Kris could read Luhan’s minds, Kris talked that very, same words to Luhan, by mind talking, making Luhan caught off-guard.

Luhan could only shakes his head and rolled his eyes, but quietly agreed with Kris deep down in his heart. How much he wanted to snatch the pen away from Kris and used it for himself.

“So, you got anything about her?” Kris asked again, making Luhan sighed in desperate.

"Why don't you ask her yourself?" Luhan said, not wanting Kris to know the fact that he can't read her

“But—“

“Shut up. The professor is coming” Luhan chuckled, making Kris shuts up in instant. While Kris rolled his eyes at his playful friend.

The professor walked in and the class started soon. Kris listen to the professor unintentionally, since he didn’t has any idea that he will be sitting at the front row. While Luhan, still looking over Soojung, from the back. She sometimes will asked the professor things she doesn’t understand and write it over on her notes. She will tilts her head cutely when she doesn’t understand. The male literally staring at her.

“Stop it Luhan, you look like a if you keep on looking at her like that. Focus on the lesson” Kris’ mind invaded his head, practically stopping him from daydreaming. He sighed, knowing Kris has a good point. He decided to concentrate on the professor’s speech and lessons.

Time flies after that, and the bell rung much more faster rather than Luhan’s expectations. Though he feel excited that he can continue watch the girl.

On the other hand, Kris quickly tapped Soojung’s shoulder again so he could returned her pen. She turns around, and met with Kris’ killer-smile, again.

“Thanks” Kris returned the pen back to her. Much to her dismay, she hope that Kris forgots to return her pen so she could has another excuse to meet him again tomorrow.

“Ah yes, no problem” the girl said. Kris who never heard her voice before, become hypnotized by her somehow cute yet soft voice she sounded.

“What’s your name anyway?” Kris asked out of the blue, making the girl surprised.

“Oh, Im Soojung” she nervously answered. This is what she’s been hoping for. For her idol befriend with her, which sounds like a dream for everyone else.

“I’m Kris, nice to meet you” Kris chuckled, seeing a tint of pink coloured the girl’s cheeks.

Meanwhile, Luhan felt a bit spark of jealousy ignited inside him. He’s not used seeing Kris flirting with a girl, mainly a nerd. Or maybe because Kris is flirting with a girl who he sets on his eyes first. The male cannot stand it anymore, “Kris let’s go. The others are waiting for us” he said, standing up. Kris looked up, meeting with Luhan’s eye. Kris is not stupid to see that obvious spark of jealousy. Kris chuckled, as he stands up, taking his textbook. Waving goodbye to the girl, both of them left the class with fans tailing behind them.

The girl immediately sighed in happiness as soon as Kris left, making her stomach churns and turns in a good way. Still cannot believe the fact that the oh-so-famous Kris just talked to her.

Walking their way out, Kris is curious about Soojung that he decided to asked one by one people he passed by, about the girl mainly. Most of the answers were ‘Who is she’ and ‘I don’t know anything about her’. Luhan helped Kris by reading the people’s minds (since he’s curious also), but he failed also. They’re all talking the truth. Until they crossed by one of the Queenkas, Yun Mirae, who likes Kai so much. According to Kai, the girl is annoying and evil.

“Oh? Kris oppa! Luhan oppa!” the girl called them first, strutting her way to them.

“Hey, Mirae—“

“Oppa, I heard people are talking why you’re asking about a nerd, namely Soojung?” the girl got info fast as lightning, Kris thought. Both of them nodded.

“Why would you want to know about her? Did she done something awful to you guys?” Mirae put on her faked scared-expression, making them throws up in their mind.

“Anyway, do you know about her?” Kris changed the topic.

“No” she replied shortly.

“Oh come on, no one’s talks about Im Soojung anymore. She’s just the ex-Queenkas during junior high! Until she talks it out with me and decided to become a nerd, just to have a quite, peaceful life. It’s so lame! I raised a betrayer, urgh”  but Luhan heard another thing in her mind. Realizing what a history that Soojung had. She’s an ex-Queenka, huh? , the male thought.

“Okay then, thanks” Luhan quickly pulled Kris away from her, leaving her dumb-founded. Thanks? , she thought.

“What did you get?” Kris knowing fully that Luhan managed to pull out some info from that Mirae, asked him, after they’re quite far from her.

“Soojung turns out to be an ex-Queenka” Luhan replied, making Kris gasped softly and widened his eyes. He never thought such a nerd could be a queenka in the past. Someone famous like a Queenka tends to become a Queenka until the end. It’s hard to gave up something big like that.

“I’m just as surprised as you” Luhan said, earning a short nod from Kris. They immediately stopped talking as soon as they arrived at their usual table, with all the members already waiting for them.

“So, what’s up with all the lateness?” Chen asked, after both of them sat.

“Checking up on a girl” Luhan shortly answered, earning several gasps and splurting from Sehun.

“A girl? What girl?” Sehun asked, curious about what girl has invaded his favourite hyung’s life.

"A nerd" he chuckled


Enjoy the story and STAY TUNE<3

And I can't believe there's actually people subscribing the story even though it's only 2 chapters! THANK YOU, REALLY<3 Love you all :)))