Jerk (Edited)

My Boyfriend is a Telekinesis (Editing Chapters)

3 days has passed since that incident. The big incident where everybody almost recognized Soojung as Luhan’s ‘special girl’. Seeing Luhan carrying Soojung to the clinic confirmed the rumour that they’re close, or at least  they thought so.

The girl seems unhappy to the fact that she’s been stamped as Luhan’s sweetheart and the fact Luhan actually done something to stop all the bullying things, it just made her heart heavy, feeling like she’s in a debt with Luhan. She doesn’t want to feel debted to that little jerk.

Opening her locker, there’s nothing that seems unusual for her. No more doodling, wet books, or trashes. She feel bit relieved deep down her heart, but frown at the thought of Luhan smirking proudly at her, making her feel indebted. She just didn’t want that to happened.

Taking some books out, she closed the locker. Turning around, she jumps a bit, surprised at the sight of Luhan infront of him, plus Kris behind the jerk. She feel butterflies in her stomach when Kris smiled gently at her. She can’t help it but to blush at the sight, feeling her cheeks getting hotter.

“Hey, you’re better now?” but sadly, Luhan’s the one who starts the conversation, making the girl look at him without any expression, all the happy feelings inside her gone instantly.

The male, in other hand, felt a bit jealous seeing the girl’s reaction. All happy and blushing seeing Kris but those feelings immediately gone when he started talking to her. He just wanted her to smile for him, getting happy and blushing when she saw him but it’s all for Kris, his dearest friend. It’s unfair, he thought.

“I’m fine. Thanks for the other day” the girl bowed, giving them her gratitude. Thanking them sincerely. Being the polite person she is, she bowed to them several times.

“Your welcome, it’s nothing anyway. You shouldn’t go to school if you’re sick” Kris said when the girl stopped bowing. Resulting Soojung’s cheeks become red again, as she kept on smiling to herself. She just can’t held in her smiles.

“Oh yeah... I’m sorry, and thank you” the girl stuttered a bit, feeling awkward talking to her bias but nevertheless, she just feel extremely over-joyed that the fact she talks to Kris, again.

Luhan’s face getting darker and darker when she saw the girl absolutely treat him differently from Kris. He also wanted to get the same attention from her. Shaking the evil thoughts of threatening Soojung away, he flashed his smile to Soojung, hoping that it’ll made Soojung’s heart flutter just like the way Kris did to her.

But none. Nothing. He gets nothing. The girl keep on looking at Kris, ignoring his presence. Making the male getting angrier as seconds gone by. When he, can’t help it anymore, he grabbed Soojung’s wrists, pulling her away from looking at Kris. Dragging her along the way to their class.

“Hey, let me go! What are you doing? Why are you leaving Kris all alone?” Soojung keep on wiggle her wrist free, but upon hearing Kris’ name comes out from the girl’s mouth, Luhan felt rage seeped through his body. He just wanted the girl to say his name sweetly once, just as sweet as how she said Kris’ name out.

Not stopping, Luhan managed to drag Soojung to their class. Releasing her wrist, she glared at him, huffing her bangs up. Feeling annoyed as she sat on her spot angrily. The jerk, just ruined her good moments. She can’t help it but feel mad at Luhan.

“What’s your problem anyway?” the girl said with annoyed tone, obviously confused with Luhan’s attitude.

“Nothing. I just wanted to have you for myself” Luhan said, sitting behind her. Showing his angelic smile once again, but only to get the girl’s irritated groans. Once again, he failed to impress her.

Not long after that, Kris entered the class. Whilst chuckling, he sat beside Luhan, patting at his back. He absolutely know that the fact Soojung is ignoring him, and not giving Luhan the same sweet side that Soojung had given to him. He just feel esctatic knowing he held a special place at the girl’s heart. But not wanting Luhan to read his minds, he quickly get rid of the thoughts before Luhan knew that he’s his rivals.

“So, what’s up?” Kris smirked at Luhan, making Luhan rolled his eyes and puffed his cheeks.

“No luck. She’s an ice princess” Luhan stated, not saying it out loud, not wanting Soojung to overheard.

“How about invite her for lunch?” Kris suggested, making Luhan’s face brighter a bit. Although actually Kris just wanted to have lunch with Soojung together.

Luhan slowly tapped her shoulder, making Soojung turn around with annoyed face. She’s absolutely pissed off of Luhan’s attitude earlier. How rude of him to interrupt her moments with Kris.

“Hey, mind to join us in lunch?” Luhan grinned, hoping the girl would accept the offer.

“No” his grin immediately fall into a pout, hearing the girl almost too quickly rejects her.

“But—“ thinking about what he should add, he groaned. Ruffling his hair, when a sudden thought crossed his minds, making him bright once again.

She will surely join lunch this time, he thought. “But Kris will be there!” he added, making Soojung freezed in her spot. Not able to move a muscle.

The girl frozed, she never expect Luhan to say Kris’ name. When she realized that she had been figured out that her bias is Kris, it feel embarassing. Especially Kris is just beside Luhan, listening to everything. She just—can’t help the huge embarassment.

“Join us, okay?” the male pleaded the girl. With much confident he’s sure that she will agree to join them.

But the girl had other thoughts. She just need to hold back her selfish needs to have a lunch with her bias.

“No. I’m sorry” the girl said, before turning her back facing Luhan. She didn’t want to get in troubles, by eating with EXO. She just wanted to has a peaceful life, as a nerd. The thought of getting close to EXO means she will be back into the higher place once again, and it’s not pleasant there. She just needs to avoid the famous people by all means. She can’t be selfish.

On the other hand, the male’s world seems crushed down when the girl rejected his offer once again. He couldn’t believe the fact that the girl rejected his offer even though he added Kris, her bias. Making him unable to talk. Thinking for a way to get close to the girl but there’s no more ideas. He couldn’t think of any right now.

“Rejected again. Oh my God, the whole EXO won’t believe this news” Kris chuckled, looking at the desperate Luhan and tried to cheer him but the only way to cheer him is to get Soojung. But he’s surprised alright. He never thought that Soojung, will reject such offer when his name had been spoken out. He knows that Soojung likes him but—he never thought that she had the self-control to held herself back. To not had lunch with her idol. It’s just that surprising.

“Oh!” Kris shakes from his thought, looking back at his now brightened friend. Who seems to had another idea.

“What?” Kris asked, curious about what other plan he had under his sleeves.

“I had a good plan. A very good one. And her friend need to participate on this one” Luhan whispered, smiling to his own plan.

“Let’s just hope this is a good one” Kris sighed, rubbing his forehead in Luhan’s attempt to get close to Soojung.


Enjoy the story and STAY TUNE<3