A talk with the monkey

First ELFs

 

                Leeteuk, Heechul and SungMin came home from their late schedule. The other members pretty much arrived before they did.

                “We’re home!” SungMin called. The members were already settled by the dining area.

                “Hyung, come join us!” Siwon called. The three members took off their bags and jackets and went towards the dining area.

                Once they were at the area, they noticed 4 containers of lasagne.

                “Fans sent it?” Heechul asked.

                “Aniyo” Ryeowook said simply as the 3 took their seat.

                 He grabbed 3 more plates and served the new comers some lasagne. The other boys were happily eating the dish with so much gusto... especially DongHae who was literally eating with speed. There was also some toast bread served.

                “Wow! This is great” Leeteuk said, even though he had tasted lasagne before, but this one is much tastier compared than those served in Italian restaurants.

                “Neh, even though there is only a few cheese toppings but it really brings the taste of meat and is more simple” SungMin said as he took a bite.

                “Hmm~ did you do this Wookie?” Heechul asked and everyone turned to Wookie. Everyone knows that he has little knowledge in making pasta.

                “Not really” Ryeowook said truthfully.

                “So... did you buy these?” Yesung asked and took another bite.

                “No, these are expensive” Ryeowook said. “I had some help”

                “From?” ShinDong asked, Ryeowook turned to DongHae for help.

                “From a friend!” DongHAe said enthusiastically.

                “Oh” The members chorused and continued eating. But then, Leeteuk noticed how Eunhyuk is looking at the food.

                “Hyuk, you alright?” Leeteuk asked Eunhyuk who was just eating the pasta with a sullen expression. Eunhyuk looked up with a blank face.

                “Eh?” Eunhyuk spoke. “N-neh, I’m alright”

                “You seemed down” Leeteuk asked “Youre not eating like you used to” Leeteuk pointed out. Every members were now looking at Eunhyuk.

                “I... uhh...” Eunhyuk muttered and as he looked at Ryeowook and DongHAe, they glared at him. “This is nothing hyung”

                “He’s just got a told off from his Mom” Kyuhyun said out of the blue. The members turned to him.

                “Y-yeah... that’s right” Eunhyuk just agreed, Ryeowook and DongHae turned to Kyuhyun with a big surprise on their faces.

                “Jinjja?” Leeteuk said and took another bite. “Ah, you know... moms are always like that, nagging here and there... who can blame them, they’re pretty much old”

                “Neh... like you” Kyuhyun said

               "HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" goes the members

-.-""""

                After the hearty dinner, everyone went off to their beds with full stomachs. Eunhyuk was still bothered by what HeeRae told him. It’s really rare for someone to really confront him the way HeeRae did and he couldn’t help but to think it over. And eating the lasagne isn’t helping... at all. He’s feeling so much guilt that he wasn’t able to sleep...

                He looked at the digital clock he had on his night stand.

                ’12:24 AM’

                Eunhyuk was pissed with the fact that he couldn’t sleep. So he gets up from his bed and went out of his room. The members are already asleep since they are too full and it gets them drowsy. Eunhyuk grabs strawberry milk from the fridge and decided to go to the place where he wants to vent himself.

                The rooftop.

                Eunhyuk took his jacket and went out of the dorm. He directly went to the top floor and went to the fire exit’s stairs and went straight up on the roof when he saw someone was already there.

                There.

                Standing in the middle.

                Wearing a black tube inside and a loose wife beater and sweatpants.

                Her eyes were blind folded.

                There’s a laptop and a speaker nearby.

                The song played : ‘I wanna love you’ by EunHae.

                She danced...

                Eunhyuk watched as she does the steps gracefully with force and neat steps. Eunhyuk couldn’t take his eyes off as he watched HeeRae doing his moves of the song in SS3 concert. She seemed better than the girl who danced with them.

I wanna love you, I can’t live without you
Close your eyes and only hold onto my hands

 I wanna have you, I really need you 

Like this we don’t need to care about anything else

 I wanna love you, I can’t live without you

 You only need to be close to me
I wanna have you, belong to you
I promise that my everything will belong to you.

                Eunhyuk was so immersed by her dancing that he didn’t notice that he was dancing with her. There was no body contact or anything, but Eunhyuk just danced with her without touching her. It was then when HeeRae stopped and took off her blindfolds.

                She was now in face to face with Eunhyuk.

                Eunhyuk blushed at the fact she was looking at him straight. HeeRae blinked her eyes a few times before realizing what’s going on. She gasped and quickly grabs her jacket which was placed near the speaker and laptop. She seemed packing to go.

                “Wait... don’t leave” Eunhyuk pleaded. “Please?” HeeRae turned to him. Eunhyuk looked at her in his deepest apologizing look...

                HeeRae stopped what she was doing.

                Soon, they found themselves sitting on the ground, back rested on the roof’s fence. It was a bit chilly, HeeRae didn’t plan to just sit there with someone she doesn’t even wished to be with. Not that she hates him... She’s just not in the mood.

                “You’re great at dancing” Eunhyuk said finally breaking the silence.

                “Yeah... you too” HeeRae said, HeeRae mentally face-palmed herself.

                What kind of reply is that?!

                “No, really... you’re a great dancer” Eunhyuk spoke, not looking to the lady beside her but rather looking at the distance star. “It really made me wonder why you have not signed up a contract with SM. They could really use your talent...”

                “You’ve just saw me dance just now, don’t make a final judgment on my talent already” HeeRae said, Eunhyuk scoffed.

                “Nah, even though it’s my first time, but as soon as I saw you dance, I saw the passion for dancing that lacks with artists nowadays. I don’t need to see you dance to every songs just to tell you’re good” Eunhyuk explained. “When I saw you dancing... something in me wanted to dance with you. Because somehow, you’ve awaken the dancing passion in me”

                HeeRae bit her lower lip.

                “Wanna know something?” HeeRae asked that seemed to get Eunhyuk’s attention.

                “Yeah?” Eunhyuk asked.

                “I’m not really a dancer” HeeRae said. Eunhyuk frowned at her. He gave her a ‘You’re-kidding me’.

                “Then what do you call what you did right now?” Eunhyuk asked. HeeRAe smiled mysteriously at him.

                “Secret” HeeRae said and laughed.

                “Y-yah... stop fooling around” Eunhyuk pouted.

                “You’re too funny HyukJae” HeeRae said that made Eunhyuk widen his eyes.

                “Yah! I’m older than you by... I don’t know, call me oppa!” Eunhyuk said.

                “I’m born in the 90’s” HeeRae said shortly. “And what I’m saying is true... I’m not really a dancer”

                “Wae?” Eunhyuk asked, getting confused.

                “Among me and my friends, I don’t really dance. Until such time... there is a desire built inside me. The desire to a particular talent... but it’s not dancing. Since I can’t do that talent anymore, I turned to dancing” HeeRae looked at the sky, laughing at the confused face of Eunhyuk.

                “But if you can’t really dance, how come you’re so good at it?” Eunhyuk asked.

                “Dancing... I can always get used to it. But there is something that I really wanted, but I can’t do it” HeeRae sighed. “No matter how hard I try, I can’t”

                “Do you lack that talent?” Eunhyuk asked curiously.

                “No... I used to have it... but I lost it” HeeRae said and turned to Eunhyuk. “Imagine... losing your ability to dance and forced to just sing and rap. How would you feel?”

                With that, Eunhyuk stopped and looked at her in the eyes. He could really see there was hurt in it that he used to see in Leeteuk and Heechul’s eyes. Then he thought... if he lost the ability to dance so well...

                “My existence will be useless” Eunhyuk muttered.

                “Yeah... something like that” HeeRae said. Eunhyuk stopped by a moment and looked at HeeRae.

                “Earlier... you said you had supported us before we even debuted” Eunhyuk said, HeeRae wasn’t answering for a while...

                “I was a trainee in SM before. I already met you guys but not in person” HeeRae said. Eunhyuk frowned, looking back at the memories.

                “Jinjja? How come I didn’t saw you training?” Eunhyuk asked.

                “You have focused on dancing right?” HeeRae asked.

                “Neh... how come I didn’t see you in the dance studio or how come we’re not classmates?” Eunhyuk asked.

                “Like I told you... I’m not really a dancer” HeeRae said.

                “Eh?” Eunhyuk was now very confused.

                “Someday, you’d understand” HeeRae said.

                “Why won’t you just tell me now?” Eunhyuk asked politely, getting more and more intrigued by her.

                “Because... I have to talk to Leeteuk first” HeeRae said. “I want him to know about us first before you guys can acknowledge”

                “Us?”

                “Neh... there are 5 of us” HeeRae said. “Sooner or later, we will be meeting you”

                Eunhyuk looked at the dark sky for a moment, thinking how mysterious this girl can be. Her past is becoming more and more interesting that he really wanted to get it out of her.

                “But you know, convincing Leeteuk hyung to listen to you won’t be an easy thing to do” Eunhyuk said.

                “I’m not going to convince him...” HeeRae said. “I’m not even going to force to get along with me. All I’m going to do is to ask him to cooperate with me. I knew he doesn’t trust me or something, but I want him to understand me first before I could guide you guys in your 5th album” Eunhyuk shot his attention towards HeeRae upon hearing the upcoming comeback.
                “You know something from the 5th album?” Eunhyuk asked.

                “We don’t have the music yet because we are still debating with the producers” HeeRae said. “And it’s not getting pretty”

                “Wae?” Eunhyuk frowned.

                “I need Super Junior’s decision” HeeRae said. “And before that, I need to get with the Leader’s sympathy”

                “I see” Eunhyuk said. “But I’m just warning you, hyung’s not going to take it lightly... and uhhm sorry for earlier” HeeRae’s face brightened.

                “Thank you” HeeRae said. Eunhyuk looked more confused.

                “Eh? What did I do?” Eunhyuk asked.

                “For understanding me” HeeRae said and offered her hand to him. Eunhyuk took it gladly and they shook hands indicating of their new found friendship.

 


AiMei: we got another fan letter guys!!!
Suju15: YEY!!!

OnlyImagine  Omo.. I can't wait for next update. It's really interesting. :)[new reader (^_^)/ ]

Eunhyuk: Yah... whhy are they saying about updates?! where are we exactly?
ShinDong: I guess... we are in a fanfic...
Siwon: What's a fanfic?
Heechul: My dear innocent Siwonnie~ A fanfic is where everything possible... a story about us, them, and everyone! including the pairing... TEUKCHUL, YECHUL, HANCHUL, SHINCHUL, HEEMIN, HYUKCHUL, HAECHUL, HEEWOOK, SICHUL, CHULMI, CHULRY, HEEBUM annnnndd KYUCHUL!
Yesung: YAH!!! I READ SOME OF THOSE STUFFS!!! O_O it didn't made me sleep for almost a week!
AiMei: -.-