Warming up with them

First ELFs

 

                The boys sat, gawking at the handsome man in front of them scratching his head, he was quite shocked to see them too. He looked at them and rubbed his eyes as though he was just dreaming... but no! s were in front of him.

                “M-mwoyah...” Kibum stuttered. The boys were shocked as though they have seen a ghost.

                “Bum-ah!!!  hurry and help me!!!” a voice yelled from the doorway, Kibum hesitates and moved quickly.

                “Hyung... is that Kibum?” Eunhyuk tried to peek out where Kibum had gone. JungHoon kept looking at the place where Kibum had gone too. He was also shocked.

                “Unnnnhhh~ If I had known this was heavy—” Kibum came in view again carrying a large package with HyeWon. HyeWon was shocked to see the other members were there too.

                “Eonnie, hurry... we have too...” HyunAe came inside and trailed her voice as soon as she saw the room was full packed.

                HyeWon and Kibum placed the package gently on the floor and continue staring at the boys, SeulRi then came in and noticed the boys.

                “Stop staring and continue moving arasso? We’ve got short time... the producers are asking for the songs already” SeulRi suddenly said.

                “Arasso...” HyeWon said and grabs a knofe from the kitchen. “HeeRae’s on the way with MeeKyong, girls get on work and get the laptops”

                “H-hyewon-ah...” JungHoon tried to speak to them.

                “Oppa, disturb us later, we need to compose the beats for the album and the producers wants them now” HyeWon said and looked at

                The super junior members did not quite understand to what they were doing. SeulRi went and grabbed some music sheets and placed it on the coffee table. Kyuhyun glared at her. HyeWon was connecting wires here and then Kibum the television and got it connected with the device that they brought. HyunAe placed the laptops and connected another key board to the LED television.

                “Whoa... you can do that to the TV?!” DongAHe muttered.

                “Neh, it’s very useful when you have a broken laptop.” Kibum answered, the guys looked at him curiously. “Heh~ been a long time, hyung-deul, dongsaeng-deul” Kibum added that made the guys smile.

                “WAAAAAA KIBUM-AHHH!!!” All of the members jumped on Kibum and made a group hug.

                The boys were very happy that for once Kibum had shown his face to them again... it’s not like they’ve never seen each other, there are occasional hellos but it was too short. Right now Kibum is in front of them... looking at them in a special way. Leeteuk wondered...

                Why is Kibum here?

                It’s not that Leeteuk doesn’t want to see , his quiet dongsaeng... Heechul’s favourite playmate, DongHAe’s close friend and Super Junior’s poster boy, it’s just too confusing why he is there and helping the girls.

                Is it by chance that he is... connected with the girls?

                “Why would they need the music right now? Isn’t it supposed to be submitted next month?” JungHoon asked.

                “I know...” HyeWon said. “Well... someone interfered again” HyeWon then the laptop.

                “Don’t tell me..?” JungHoon narrowed his eyes.

                “Yeap... Kim YoungMin... he really wanted to make us suffer” HyunAe said “He wanted to get back at us because of his humiliation the other day” SeulRi scoffed.

                “Still, it’s worth it” SeulRi sniggered and the other boys laughed... except for Kyuhyun.

                “B-but! The songs!” Henry stuttered. “The lyrics! Omo~ otteoke!”

                “Oppa! HeeRae prepared the lyrics on her way” HyeWon said.

                “Jinjja? And the music?” Junghoon asked.

                “Meekyong had the beats ready... we’re going to tune in the voice with the song” HyeWon said, “To see whose voice fits” The boys looked at each other.

                “Do the guys need to do it now?” ZhouMi asked. SeulRi looked at hyunAe who looked at HyeWon.

                “No... not now, we’ll use our voices first” HyeWon said uncomfortably. “Kibummie will err...” Hyewon looked at Kibum.

                “I’m going to help them with the chorus” Kibum said, the boys were kind of shocked and looked at Kibum as though asking why.

                “HyeWon-ah... they knew about you composing” JungHoon said calmly. The three girls were shocked.

                “Mwoh?” SeulRi raised her brows, not sure to what to react and looked at Hyewon and HyunAe.

                “Great” Someone said they looked at the doorway to see HeeRae and Meekyong moving in.

                DongHae’s face brightened up soon as he saw MeeKyong, he wanted to wave at her... but he is too shy to do so. Leeteuk looked at HeeRae, hours ago she was at the hospital... why would they discharge her early than expected?

                “Kibum-ah!” MeeKyong waved at Kibum. The other members looked at MeeKyong who was smiling brightly.

                “Oh-MeeKyong-ah!” Kibum spoke deeply. DongHae was dumbfounded.

                “Bum-oppa, what are oyu doing here?” HeeRae asked and placed bag filled with snacks.

                “I heard you were at the hospital... so I came to help” Kibum said.”Don’t worry about my schedule”

                “Arasso...” HeeRae nodded and looked that everything is ready. She looked at the super junior members who were looking around quietly. Then she looked at the girls.

                “HeeRae-ah... everything is on the go” SeulRi had her hands on her hips, HeeRae nodded.

                Leeteuk and HeeRae made an eye contact. True, the boys were now more confused than ever because of Kibum’s appearance. Some of them had their own conclusions but none of them were right. HyunAe shook her head and looked up again.

                “HeeRae-ah...” HyunAe called. HeeRae hesitated. “As JungHoon oppa said... they knew”

                “Is there something you want to tell us, HeeRae?” Eunhyuk asked, looking at the troubled HeeRae.

                “No... it’s just that... it’s odd” HeeRae said. Just then Leeteuk stands up and looked directly at HeeRae. Hewent towards her and sense of seriousness can be felt from him.

                “HeeRae-ah... I know we had kind of miscommunication back then and we kind of mistreated you. Little did we know of your predicament” Leeteuk started, this has gotten the attention of the members of each group. “As the leader of these boys I humbly ask for your guidance and please take care of us”

                It was like a glorious moment. Leeteuk bowed at a younger person which was very rare in Korean ethics. The boys were awed by this action, the girls smiled at his sincerity. JungHoon’s heart warmed up as he saw this. HeeRae’s face brightened.

                “Gomawoyo” HeeRae said and bowed, soon as they stand up “But Leeteuk-ssi... I’m not the leader of this group, you should have told that to HyeWon-eonnie”

                The people inside the room burst in laughter but Leeteuk jsut scratched his head. The boys just whistled.

                “Yah Teuk! You might wanna work on your flirting” HeeCHul blurted out that made the boys laughed harder.

                “YAH!” Leeteuk grimaced at s. HyeWon laughed.

                “Leeteuk-ssi, gwaenchana-yo! Our magnae is available” Hyewon said that earned more catcalls.

                “Yah, eonnie!” HeeRae looked at HyeWon pointedly.

                “Aiggo~ our magnae~” HyunAe teased.

                “Hmmmp, let’s get started” HeeRae said, blushing.

                Leeteuk went to the couch where the super junior members were settled. Leeteuk smacks Eunhyuk’s head because he was laughing uncontrollably. DongHae was pouting looking at Kibum then at MeeKyong.

                “Yah, what’s with you?” Eunhyuk asked, massaging the part where Leeteuk hit.

                “I think she likes Kibum” DongHae whimpered and pouted. “Ahhh waaaaeee~~~”

                “So?” Eunhyuk frowned, DongHAe grimaced.

                “It just lowered my chance with her” DongHAe whispered. “Pshhh...”

                “What made you think she likes Kibum?” Eunhyuk asked.

                “Look at her and her happy face when she looked at Kibum” DongHae said. “Awwwwhhh, I’m not as good looking as Kibum is...”

                “But you can sing and dance” Siwon said, hearing DongHAe’s dilemma.

                “Good looks beats talent... psssh” DongHae huffed.

                “Don’t worry, you’re good looking like me!” Eunhyuk grinned, DongHae’s mood worsened.

                HeeRae the TV and entered on kind of computer program. Ryeowook recognized it, it was one of the programs where they can compose easily without using instruments. JungHoon turned to them.

                “Since the girls are working, why don’t we get something to eat?” JungHoon said.

                “NEH!” The boys chorused.

                The boys were divided, some of them: Henry, ZhouMi, JungHoon, Siwon, SungMin, Kyuhyun, ShinDong and Yesung went to buy ingredients, the others: Leeteuk, HeeChul, Ryeowook, Eunhyuk, DongHAe and Kibum stayed in the kitchen.

                “Kkkkkkrrrccccccchhhh (A/N: it’s a voice expression that Korean’s made when they’re amazed or received a compliment)” Eunhyuk expressed when he looked at how the girls worked, thye had lapels and earphones.

                “Wae?” DongHae asked.

                “HeeRae typed in the notes like nothing” Eunhyuk said, peeping from the kitchen.
                “She’s a pro, I guess” Heechul said.

                “MeeKyong seemed to be doing the beats” Ryeowook said, noticing Meekyong was was tapping the pen on the table.

                “Yeah, she is” KiBum said and they turned to him. “She’s good creating beats” LEeteuk frowned at Kibum.

                “KiBum-ah... since when did you knew them?” Leeteuk asked DongHAe turned at Kibum.

                “Actually, I knew MeeKyong way back before debut, that’s how I get to know the other girls” Kibum said and continued slicing more onions.

                “Jinjja? How come you don’t introduce us to them?” Heechul asked.

                “Not that I didn’t want to... there too much complications” Kibum sighed. “Plus we were too busy with our schedules then”

                “And your relationship with her...?” DongHae asked innocently. Kibum gave him a pointed look before he smiled softly.

                “We’re just friends” Kibum said “Wae?” DongHae smiled widely.

                “Nothing!” DongHae said, smiling. Kibum smiled.

                “If you want to court her, go with it” Kibum said mysteriously. Donghae’s expression was that of horrified fish.

                “MWWWWOOOOH???? Ani~ I’m-I’m shy!” DongHae blurted.

                “Aigo” Heechul nearly fall from the sudden outburst. “Yah, you’re what? An idol in 6 years and shy?!”

                “Hyung, you don’t understand!” DongHae said frantically waving his hands.

                “Aish, what don’t we understand, you say you’re shy to every girl you like” Leeteuk grimaced.

                “But hyung it’s different this time!” DongHae whined.

                “Same dialogue” Ryeowook teased.

                “Ani! I assure you, it’s different this time!” DongHae said seriously, Kibum chopped the onions firmly, unnoticed by the others.

                “But hyung, I really see how you looked like when you’re with HeeRae huh” Ryeowook said Leeteuk looked flushed.

                “M-mwoh?!” LEeteuk widens his eyes. “Yah, don’t throw it at me, you should get on with your lives”

                “Hyung, shouldn’t you be worrying with your life too? You’re not getting younger” Eunhyuk teased.

                “Yah, and you’re getting younger, is that it?” LEeteuk retorted.

                “Ani, we’re saying you should find someone already” HeeChul said.

                “Chul-ah, we’re at the same age, how could you say that?!” LEeteuk asked testily.

                “Well, I can pick who I like anytime” Heechul said.

                The boys laughed at LeeTeuk’s humiliation at the time, Kibum just chuckled. But then, DongHAe turned to Kibum.

                “Kibum-ah” DongHae started.

                “Neh?” He asked in a deep voice, chopping garlic this time.

                “Are you coming back?” there was a hint of sadness in his tone that made the members quiet and looked at him hopefully. Kibum stopped chopping, looking at the chopped garlic.

                Am I?

 


Kibum: I AM UP THAAAR again~~~
DongHAe: yeah yeah... so what?
Kibum: Jealous of meh? Hehehehe!
DongHAe: Am so not!

 

berrybunnyberrikins: henry~ arasseo, arasseo <3 i wont stop replying to you, mochi ^^ ...and you too, mimi.. O.O [awks]
shishus~ haha, sorry bout the long name, my nickname has updated to an even longer one, cant be bothered to type it up... ahh, and yeah, its kind of ok now ^^ and AIGOO blue mochi XD 

Henry: yeeeeeyyy~ so how old are you?
ZhouMi: Yah... no personal info to be asked here
Henry: awww... I want to know if she's a dongsaeng :)
Siwon: I really didn'tm ind typing your name berrybunnyberrikins, I find it cute :)

xKingOfFish: Please update soon :) I like this so much! . if this fanfic would ever turn into reality , union of 15 members ? ♥ 

AiMei: I really hoped that this fic would turn real OTL
Leeteuk: If it were real... which female character you'd want to be?

xmching101177: I feel Im going to cry in this chapter now they know about their story. 

ShinDong: Awww don't cry... have a cookie~
SungMin: and some tea!

xDannyJ: It is my first time to comment .. because I am a silent reader type .. but the story is amazing :)) and I cant stay quiet anymore .. kibummie oppa is back :) .. waiting and looking forward for the update and for Hankyung oppa's appearance .. 

SUJU15: YEYEY~~~ another fanletter from a silent reader!!! we welcome you to the fan letter section!!!
Kibum: And she loveeeeess me~
Hankyung: I'll be out there soon enough :)

xkampao00 : It makes me sad reminiscing the sad memories of SJ. :( thanks to the group of first ELFs for making SJ stronger.. 
And that KIM YOUNGMIN! You bad manager should die. Bad !
Yaaahhh! Kibum the Vampy! You already woke up! Hahaha.. I miss your killer smile! Hahaha.. 

SungMin: It's alright :')
Eunhyuk: We share your sadness too, don't worry... no matter what, Super Junior 15 is always permanent!
Kibum: *killer smile*

xSherryy-Angel on Apr 25, 2013 19:03:19 says about chapter 28: Omg awesome just deabak, it's sad that they remind them about the bad stuff, amd the losing members I miss you Hankyung . But it's specily sad for Leeteuk because he is a awesome leader but because of this he think less of him please don't do that we love you.
Yay Henry and Zhou Mi in the house, and Kibum awesome just only Kangin and it's akmost complet. But this chappie make me more curious why those three specily where chosen.
Ps of course I wanna read it with you Eunhyuk oppa but only if my Ryeowook oppa can join and of course Fishy oppa or else he wanna kill my monkey oppa and then maybe not deal?
Pss upate soon, I LOVE IT AND YOU KEKE THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER AND YOUR awesome writter. Sorry for the long reply. 

Kangin: I know right? YAH AUTHOR! YOU BETTER MAKE A CHAPTER WITH ME IN IT!
DongHAe: Darn she's right! I'mma kill you monkey!
Eunhyuk: B-but I haven't done a thing!!!
Ryeowook: Come on, Sherry, let's read the chappy togethaaar~

xHyesungie: This story is AMAZING! ^_^ thank u for ur awesome writing! Fighting~ 

AiEMi: thank you for being nice and sending fan letters! I really love it!
Yesung: especially me!!! how are you Hyesungie? PS: I love your name!

xshahielol: YEAH!!!! Kibum in the house!!! haha....it become more interesting chapter by chapter..why you're so good??!! Hwaiting!!!

 Kibum: WAAAAHHH!!! I'm soooooo~ looooovvved!
AiMei: I write this for you guys! I want to give you more hope and to love these boys even more!!!
Heechul: YAH!!! LOVEEE MEE TOOO!!

 

 

 

xOnlyImagine :KIBUM! What took you so long! T___T I'm happy you're here~ But I don't have your number, Donghae T3T 

DongHAe: Oh.. jinjja? he'res my num 01xxxxxxxxxx
Eunhyuk: YAH FISHY!!! hey... uhm here's cookies, don't take that number!! please?

xElfOtic: AHHHH SO excited! Kibum's here~~~~! And Henry is very special! XD I hope you update soon!! ^____^ 

HEnry: I AM SPECIALLLL!!!
ZhouMi: yes... yes you are *laughing*

xSadiyahm: OMG thx for the birthday wish <3 And u want another hint.... Well my bias has 3 favorite colors Which include black and white I would give you the last color buts its way to obvious Think u oppas can guess? Lol good luck 

SungMin: I think it's me? yeaaap! DEFINITELY MEEE!!!
Hankyung: OTL
Kangin: OTL
Kyuhyun: hmmmppph, I'll give you one of my game consoles if I'll be your new bias... deal?
SungMin: YAH NO HARBOURING OF FANSSS!!!

xNikkiMikki28: OMG! KIBUM IS HERE! I wonder why he showed up? I'm dying to know, so update soon! Saranghae Kibum and Henry! Oh, and Heechul! SARANGHAE! 

Heechul: Omo!!! Someone lovvvvvvvvveee meeee!!!
Kibum: She loves me too, you know
Henry: Hyung-deul, she loves me too... so otteoke?
Heechul: She choose which one!

xdbjuniorbang: OMIGASH!!!! MY lovely Kibum is here!!! :))) yes, the my part is REALLY important.... :))) see you soon!!! :)) 

Kibum: Ah jinjja? Ohhhhh~ see you too :D
AiMei: Wae? Where are you two going?
Kibum: I'm going to visit her tonight in her dreams :D

xPark-Sandara: AHHHHHH AUTHORNIM i loved the update soooo much!!! bummie oppa what connection do you have?????? LEETEUK OPPA!!! ground kyu oppa not bummie oppa YES I KNEW IT I KNEW HE WAS DA FATHER!!!!!! * grumbles* no one fights over me psh i cant WAIT for the next chapter!!!!!!!!!! 

Kyuhyun: He can't ground me anymore!!!
Leeteuk: Really?
Kyuhyun: HAH Old angel~
Heechul: Ohhh so if I was the father--WHAT??? I'm the father?!

xkelly2010: Finally! Kibum makes an appearance! Huzzah! Ryeowook, since you're my ideal type, can I have a hug please???? 

Kibum: wow I'm the talk of the chappy! I really loved it :D
Ryeowook: Pshhh hyung go away... I  want to give my hug!

 

AiMei: Weeeeewww long section for fan letters section! 

So how is it? How come Kibum helped the girls? Is there more to Kibum just being Meekyong's friend??? How come he showed up when he couldn't show himself up in front of the other members?! Will Kibum stay? OMO!!! The questions are too hard to bear!!! and my final question...

Does the other members Kangin and Hankyung also had a connection with the girls?! FIND OUT!!!