Elevator incident pt 1

First ELFs

 

 

                A few days passed, none of the members dared to talk to Leeteuk... He was being cold towards them, although he cools off in an instant, but this time it was different. Whenever he’’s in face with his dongsaengs, he avoids them and walks to the other way. Every morning, LeeTeuk would go out without breakfast with the boys. Whenever they stir up a conversation with Leeteuk, he would excuse himself...

                What is wrong with me?! Why am I acting like this?

                Leeteuk asked one day he woke up. He didn’t practically get a good night sleep; instead he stayed up all night having a very heavy feeling. Leeteuk stands up and felt himself on the verge of dropping. He’s not feeling very well that time.

                He felt like crying...

                Not having to talk to the members is what’s hurting him most. He now hates himself... Why is he being like that? He doesn’t even understand himself... what’s holding him back?!

                Is it pride?

                Anger?

                Righteousness?

                Or perhaps...

                Jealousy?

                Leeteuk shook that thought and closed his eyes. He had to go to his schedule or else everything will be baffled. He went towards the bathroom to wash himself.

                “... hyung... you don’t look so well” Ryeowook said soon as Leeteuk went to the kitchen to have a glass of milk. The other members are also there, looking at the pale state of their leader.

                “I’m fine” Leeteuk said with a very hoarse voice.

                “Teuk-ah, I think you need a rest” Yesung said, also worried.

                “No, I have some work to do” Leeteuk gulped down his milk and washed his glass. The other members just eyed at him sadly. Leeteuk was about to exit the room when DongHAe grabbed his arm.

                “Hyung, stay and rest” DongHAe spoke softly. Leeteuk just looked at him and takes off DongHae’s hand.

                “Have your breakfast” LEeteuk said and left.

                “What’s the matter with him?” Eunhyuk asked. Just then, Kyuhyun just came inside the room with a wrench in his hand.

                “What’s with the wrench?” SungMin asked, everyone looking questionably at Kyuhyun who just smiled widely.

                “Nothing!” Kyuhyun said just then the door opened revealing Heechul.

                “Hyung, let’s eat” Ryeowook said. HeeChul sighed and went towards the dining table while eyeing Kyuhyun suspiciously, looking at the wrench. Kyuhyun eats his cereal with much gusto.

                “You’re enjoying your meal too much” Heechul muttered, looking at Kyuhyun who just smiled ‘innocently’ at him.

                “I want to enjoy my cereal” Kyuhyun said followed by his evil smirk which kind of creeps the members.

                “What did you do this time magnae” ShinDong spoke. Kyuhyun looked at him blankly.

                “Killed a person” Kyuhyun said and continued eating earning a few glares from his hyung. “Nothing! It doesn’t concern you guys anyway”

                “YAH! CALL US HYUNG!” The members yelled at him.

 

                HeeRae was on her way to the elevator when she noticed someone was waiting by the elevator... she couldn’t make it out, but she could tell it’s one of the super junior members. She grabbed her bag and some lunchbox and hurried towards the elevator.

                Leeteuk noticed that HeeRae was beside him... he was too sick to become rude to her, so he just settled on just being quiet. Soon as the elevator door opened, both of them went inside. HeeRae pressed the ground floor button since she was the one nearest to it.

                The elevator just went past 8th floor when suddenly—

CLANK!

                It stopped.

                Leeteuk and HeeRae looked up at the elevator door... it won’t move.

                “Omo~ otteoke...” HeeRae muttered and immediately went to the floor buttons when she heard a slump behind her. She looked back and noticed that her companion dropped down, breathing heavily. “OMO!!!”

                HeeRae approached him, he was wearing heavy garments for a summer day, padded jacket, scarf, beanie and even gloves. HeeRae was sure that these are his disguises to avoid fans. HeeRae immediately helped him on a sitting position.

                “G-gwaenchanayo?” HeeRae asked him. He was not speaking, he was just breathing incoherently. HeeRae took off his eyeglass..

                Leeteuk...

                He was heaving... his hot breath brushes against her face, she placed a hand on his forehead and he was very hot. HeeRae immediately went towards the emergency button to ask for help.

                “Yobosaeyo?! Yobosaeyo!” HeeRae screamed at the speaker.

                “Yeh? Is there—“

                “The elevator stopped as I and one companion past the 8th floor. My companion has a very high fever!”

                “Yes, yes, I’ll contact the maintenance right away”

                “Please hurry!”

                HeeRae immediately went towards LeeTeuk and took off her jacket and placed it on the floor to make a place where someone can lay down even though it was cold in the elevator. Then she took off Leeteuk’s scarf and Jacket, leaving him in his sweater. HeeRae grunts as she placed Leeteuk to lie on her jacket. Then sat down, letting Leeteuk’s head rest on her lap.

                “Miss, I’m afraid you have to wait after a few minutes. We detected a problem in the maintenance of the elevator and it might take time to fix it”

                “What?! You better hurry up!” HeeRae shouted.

                “P-please... don’t s-shout...” Leeteuk spoke weakly. He was freezing. HeeRae grabbed his jacket and placed it on him as a blanket.

                “Omona~” HeeRae whined. And grabbed her phone, she dialled JungHoon’s number.

                “Yobosaeyo, HeeRae-ah?”

                “Oppa... Leeteuk-ssi fainted, we are trapped inside the hostel’s elevator”

                “Mwoh?!”

                “I think he caught flu... I don’t think we can get out of here yet”

                “Arasso, I’ll inform the PD and the members, you hang in there, arasso?”

                “Neh, araji!”

                HeeRae looked at Leeteuk, he was perspiring... HeeRae grabbed her purse and some water bottle. She took a container from her lunchbox and pour the water in it... after, she dipped her handkerchief in the container and squeezed the water out of the cloth. Then, she carefully dabs it on his face.

                After a few minutes of doing so... Leeteuk opened his eyes.

                “Gwaenchanayo?” HeeRae asked. Leeteuk looked at her.

                “I need to go to work...” He said hoarsely. “They’re going berserk... if I... won’t go...” HeeRae frowned at him.

                “We don’t have anywhere to go right now... we’re trapped” HeeRae said.

                “Ah...” Leeteuk said.

                “You hang in there and rest while you still can” HeeRae said, then she thought. “Have you eaten already?” Leeteuk looked at her.

                “I had... a glass... of milk...” Leeteuk moaned, still breathing heavily. HeeRae sighed and took her lunchbox. Leeteuk forced himself in a sitting position.

                “You should eat before you leave” HeeRae said and took the food she prepared earlier. It was kimchi stew, rice and some eggs. “Here... eat this” Leeteuk looked at the lunchbox then at her.

                “No” He said stubbornly. HeeRae was taken aback.

                “Wae?!”

                “Because I don’t want to eat” Leeteuk said and turned his back on her.

                “YAH!” HeeRae grabbed his shoulder and turned him. “Eat”

                “No”

                “EAT!”

                “I said no!” Leeteuk raised his voice.

                “Do you want to die?!” HeeRae grabbed her chopsticks and picked a few of the stew, it was still steamy since she just cooked it. “Eat”

                “Are you deaf?! I said no—mmmppfff!!!” LEeteuk was cut off when HeeRae shoved the food in his mouth. He glared at her.

                “CHEW!” HeeRae demanded and glared back at him. Leeteuk sighed in defeat and began chewing.
                 Leeteuk imagined what he really wanted to do right now:

 

              

                 As Leeteuk was chewing, he savoured the sweet-salty and sour taste of the kimchi stew. It was delicious in his opinion. He kept on chewing until he gulped down the food. He avoided looking at HeeRae, but he wants more.

 

                Unknown to them, the members were watching them from the security camera, their manager called them about the situation. The members used the employees’ elevator to rush down and look at the situation. In the end, they watch what the 2 were doing inside the elevator.

                “So he has a fever...” Eunhyuk said. “Psh hard headed old guy”

                “OW! Stop pushing Kyu!” Ryeowook cried.

                “I can’t see!” Kyuhyun whined as he squished himself inside.

                “Oooommmff!” The security guy had his face hit the keyboard making the volume to rise.

                “Are you deaf?! I said no—mmmppfff!!!”

                “CHEW”

                “Teuk Hyung likes the food” DongHAe said and rests his arm on anything reachable to him. It cannot be unseen, Leeteuk likes Kimchi and they knew his eating habits when it comes to eating a tasty food.

                “You know hyung and his kimchi” ShinDong said from behind.

 

                HeeRae looked at Leeteuk who was not looking at her. HeeRae grabbed the container filled with rice and offered it to him. Leeteuk looked at her then looked away.

                “Eat this” HeeRae said but to her exasperation, Leeteuk shook his head and continued looking away. “YAH! Do you want me to shove this in your throat!?” Leeteuk looked at her alarmingly and scoffed.

                *members laughed at this*

                “I don’t think you could do that” Leeteuk said and leaned his back on the wall. “Aish jinjja...”

                “Why are you so stubborn?” HeeRae asked.

                “Because I wanted to” Leeteuk said sarcastically. LEeteuk wasn’t making it easy for HeeRae to get along with him.

                “Between you and me... you really are a brat” HeeRae huffed and placed down the containers. Leeteuk was not feeling that well to come up with a comeback so he just grunt and shrug. HeeRae wasn’t going to up that easy...

                “Wow... Leeteuk hyung can sure push his stubbornness till that level” SungMin said, watching as the 2 trapped persons conversing.

                “Well that’s our leader” HeeChul said taking up the seat of the security guy since he gave up being squeezed by 8 members.

                “Oh look—HeeRae seemed not going to give up” Ryeowook pointed at the screen where HeeRae turned to Leeteuk.

                “Aren’t you going to eat this?” HeeRae asked.

                “No” Leeteuk said, holding himself since the kimchi stew was very aromatic.

                “Do you want to die?” HeeRae asked.

                “Being with you, then... yes” Leeteuk said and HeeRae rolled her eyes.

                “So... that’s what I get for being caring for someone pompous-idiot like you” HeeRae said and huffed. “If you keep on going like this, then you’ll end up in the hospital”

                “At least, I can trust the people there” Leeteuk grunted with heavy breaths.

                “Yah! You should be thankful that at least I was here to tend to you!” HeeRae yelled.

                “Aish! Stop yelling! My head pounds even more!” Leeteuk yelled back and held his head. HeeRae looked at him in annoyance.

                “FINE!” HeeRae raised her voice even more.

                Leeteuk was angry and his splitting headache wasn’t helping him rest. Leeteuk shifted a little and took off the jacket blanket off him then... he took off his sweater, leaving him in his white wife beater. HeeRae looked at him, surprised. Leeteuk breathed heavily, feeling numbed, his throat dry and his body limp. HeeRae couldn’t help but grab his back and let him fall softly on her laden jacket on the floor.

                “What is she doing?” Yesung asked.

                “She’s making him lie down” SungMin answered. And true enough, Leeteuk’s back was now on the floor with his head on her lap.

                “What are you doing?” LEeteuk asked hoarsely. HeeRae’s gaze softened at him.

                “Look, I can’t just watch someone suffer in their condition no matter how much I despise that person” HeeRae said.

                “Don’t act like you care” Leeteuk said.

                “Shut up, arasso?” HeeRae said. “It’ll do you a big favour”

                Leeteuk gave up and just shuts up. Then, Heerae took the food container and carefully spooned some rice and dipped it in the stew.

                “Eat” HeeRae said.

                “I told you... I don’t want” Leeteuk said.

                “Just this once... please?” HeeRae asked, LEeteuk looked at her pleading eyes and sighed.

                HeeRae smiled as she carefully placed the food on his mouth. Leeteuk gladly ate it and chewed carefully. Leeteuk really liked the food that he almost finished half of the container that HeeRae brought. Then, HeeRae took out her water bottle and assists LEeteuk in drinking it.

                “Oh, I forgot... I have some medicine for headaches and colds” Leeteuk said as he was about to get up and get his bag when HeeRae stopped him and let him lie down again.

                “Let me” HeeRae said and grabbed LEeteuk’s bag.

                “It’s in the small pocket inside” Leeteuk said. HeeRae took out a small pouch and gets some medicine. Soon, she gave it to him and let him drink it along with what’s left of the water.

                “Now, rest...” HeeRae said and LEeteuk rests his head on her lap again.

                After a few moments, Leeteuk closed his eyes feeling the effect of the medicine kicking in, but he was not drowsy at all. He just closed his eyes.

                “HeeRae-ssi...” LEeteuk spoke. HeeRae was surprised... it was the first time for LEeteuk to address her properly.

                “Yeh?” HeeRae looked at his calm face.

                “Gomawo” LEeteuk said, HeeRae smiled softly.

                “Did... did Teuk hyung just addressed her properly?” Kyuhyun asked.

                “Neh... it seemed like it” Yesung said.

                “You’re welcome” HeeRae said still smiling, just then Leeteuk opened his eyes and looked at her seriously.

                “But I still won’t trust you” Leeteuk said, HeeRae’s smile turned into a grimace.

                “Typical hyung” Ryeowook said while the members laughed.

                “Tell me... why are you still nice with the members?” Leeteuk asked. “Even though we kind of mis treat you the other day, yet you’re still nice with us” HeeRae looked at him then stared up the ceiling.

                “Life is too short to hold too much grudges... and I learned that in a hard way.” HeeRae said “Like you” The members piqued their attention to what HEeRae said.

                “Like me? What do you mean?” Leeteuk asked and had his eyes closed.

                “Well like you, I kind of... had that kind of car accident” HeeRae said.

                “Car accident? Like having bumped by a car?” Leeteuk asked, frowning. HeeRae closed her eyes remembering the memory.

                “No... more than that” HeeRae said. “I was one of the survivors of that “miracle accident” way back in 2004” Leeteuk shot his eyes open.

                That accident...

                The suju members also were shocked...  Everyone from SM artists, to the staffs, down to the trainees knows about that accident. It was spread all over Korea and dubbed that accident ‘Miraculous Accident’.

                Why?

                Imagine an SUV travelling the highway from HaeunDae and suddenly the van begins to leap out of control and went in every direction bumping road signs and rock sides. Then suddenly it made a long screech and the van broke through the cemented fence and down to the rocky slope while the whole van rolled down. The outer part of the van was crushed as though someone kept on pounding hammers on it, all the mirrors were broken.

                Imagine what could have happen to the victims... all of them could have died... but surprisingly, they survived.

                “You... you were one of those trainees?” Leeteuk asked.

                “Neh...” HeeRae said. “Actually... those girls you met with me at SM... we were the survivors of that accident”

                “Jinjjaro?” Leeteuk spoke, his head begins to fill with so many questions. “It’s been a wonder to us... what happened to you then? What happened to your debut? Why haven’t we seen you—ack!” Leeteuk held his head as the sudden pain came to him.

                “Yah, you shouldn’t pressure yourself” HeeRae said.

                “Well? What happened?” LEeteuk asked, still expecting for the answers.

                “Hmm, we spent 5-6 months in the hospital... a big loss to the company, really. They still wanted to push through the debut... but, there are side effects came along with the accident” HeeRae explained. “It was really a painful experience, knowing you’re not going to debut and all...I was 15 that time and I was lost.”

                “There’s something the company done at least... to keep you” Leeteuk said softly.

                “Neh, that’s why I’m here” HeeRae said.

                The Suju members were closing in, to hear more when suddenly—the screen of the security TV went all black.

                “What the?!” HEeChul exclaimed. “That was the good part!”

                “Yah, we’re not watching some drama!” DongHae pouted, the boys scrambled around to see their manager, hands on hip looking at them.

                “Yah, boys... don’t you have some schedules to do?” JungHoon said sternly. The boys gasped and scrambled towards the employee’s elevator to get ready for their next schedule.

                Meanwhile...

                “What have you guys been doing?” Leeteuk asked.

                “We’ve been composing” HeeRae said. “For artists... but mainly... for Super Juniors... ever since... you guys debuted”

 


AiMei: OMOMOMOMO~~~she revealed her past!!!
Leeteuk: I made her reveal!!! OHOHOHOHO~~~
Heechul: What ever,you're still ajerk to me...
Leeteuk: I ammm sooooo not! TT-TT
Siwon: Cheer up hyung!
DongHae: Right! we still love you hyung!
ShinDong: UWA! fan letters!

OnlyImagine 
I must say that I agree with Leeteuk-ssi here, though I'm a girl myself. .__.,
Getting in each other's hair at the very first meeting...and Leeteuk, you're not bad guy...though right now...you are... *looks away* What a nice weather it is outside.. *changing the topic*
And girls, please bear with guys for a little while longer. I'm sure everything will get better. *bows* But if it won't, I'll make an appearance in the story to kick their butts... >"< jk ;) 

Leeteuk: LOOK~~ LOOK~~~ SHE AGREED WITH ME!! OHOHO
Eunhyuk: Yeah, she also agreed that you're kind of a jerk
Leeteuk: TT-TT
Siwon: Cheer up hyung!!!
Kyuhyun: Yeah, hyung... don't listen to that monkey, he's just being his usual monkiness~~~
Yesung: Eunhyuk is a monkey???
Ryeowook: Really... hyung.. really...

Sherryy-Angel 
Ah poor Teukie, he is just very worried, I still love you Teukie but don't be so mean to her she only want to help xD I really love it update soon.^^ 

Leeteuk: YES YES!!! AGREE WITH ME!!! SHOW ME YOUR LOVE!!!
ShinDong: Hyung... that's creepy
SungMin: Hyung, stop coppying the magnae... >:( meanie!
Leeteuk: I'm NOT MEAN TO YOU!!!
Kyuhyun: *proud* You are now! Hyung! we should hang out some time!! :D

 

luteuk 
Autornim please make some light to leeteuk it hurt to see him like that 

Leeteuk: Omomomomomo~~~ AT LEAST SOMEONE HERE IS LOVING ME :D
AiMei: whatever... don't worry, luteuk, I'llm ake sure he's straighten up!!! :D

HEY GUYS! KEEP ON SENDING FAN LETTERS! THE GUYS *cough* and I *cough* LOVING IT!!!