MSJD pt 7: How I met your mother, Heechul style

First ELFs

 

                “H-heechul?!” A voice led HeeChul back from his reverie, he looked up to see a familiar face.

                “HeeYun?”

                HeeYun stands before the man with her daughter. Hers eyes were wide with surprise... she never actually expected to see Heechul again. Heechul on the other hand was surprised too, not by the fact that he had seen HeeYun again, but by the fact that she had gotten prettier than the last time he had seen her.

                “W-what are you doing with my daughter?” HeeYun asked. Heechul looked at Heeyun then at CheulRi.

                “S-she’s your daughter?!” HeeChul asked, HeeYun nodded shyly, not looking Heechul in the eyes. Heechul frowned. “Really?”

                “She’s my daughter... I’m HeeRae’s older sister” HeeYun said softly. HeeChul’s face grimaced, he placed CheulRi’s head on the backpack which settled as her pillow and he stood in front of Heeyun. It was surprising how tall the guy had gotten since their last meeting. Heechul jabbed his finger on her forehead, making Heeyun’s head to rock back and forth.

                “Yah! Yah! Yah! Yah!” HeeChul started to yell. “I haven’t seen you since forever and you showed yourself with a child??? You flirty flirt!” HeeYun grits her teeth and slapped HeeChul’s hand away from her.

                “Yah! Things happen without you have to know it!” HeeYun yelled back. “And don’t you call me flirty! You’re a flirt yourself!”

                “Aish!!! Look what have you done! Look at this child and what pain you have caused her!” Heechul gestured at the sleeping child.

                “What ever happened, it’s out of your bounds!” Heeyun yelled. “It was not MY mistake for choosing the WRONG guy!”

                “WHAT? And you mean she’s a product of your mistake?!” Heechul yelled back. “Who is the father?! I’m going to kill him!”

                “What if it’s Leeteuk, huh? Would you kill your beloved leader?” Heeyun asked testily HeeChul glared at her.

                “That bastard... I’ll kill him!” Heechul said firmly.

                “Then if it’s Kangin, your favourite mischief buddy, would you kill him???” HeeYun asked, still testing him.

                “I will! BUT NOT NOW, he’s in the army!” Heechul yelled.

                “And if it’s Eunhyuk???” HeeYun asked.

                “I’ll K—no wayyy he’s not the father” Heechul said calmly. “Though, I’m still willing to kill him any time”

                “You’re crazy” HeeYun said.

                “Who’s the father?!” Heechul’s temper was getting back.

                “What made you concerned anyway?!” HeeYun scoffed.

                “Because I care for the kid!” Heechul yelled. HeeYun’s breath sharpened and CheulRi moaned in her sleep and caused her to wiggle a bit. HeeYun sighed.

                “Can we just stop this?” HEeyun asked, Heechul rolled his eyes.

                “Ah waaee?! It’s fun yelling!” Heechul said -.-

                “CheulRi’s going to wake up if we continued yelling... plus I’m tired” HeeYun said as she walked towards CheulRi and carried her. “We’re going home” HeeChul looked at Heeyun. His gaze was softened by how she looked at him... it was the same way as before.

                “Goodbye then” Heechul said, stiffened and something just tugged his heart.

                “Bye” HeeYun said and started walking when—

                “Chakaman!” Heechul called. HeeYun turned to him. “Uh... if you want... I could... uhh...” Heechul was feeling uneasy.

                Just spit it out, PABO!

                “I mean—if you’d like to... for me to.... drive you two home” It was hard for Heechul to spit up those words.

                Heechul found himself driving for them... CheulRi was placed in the back seat where she can continue sleeping. Heeyun settled herself on the front seat with her arms crossed. HeeChul surveyed HeeYun carefully using the front mirror...

                How a woman could thin as her, could have an 8-year old child?

                Heechul asked himself.

                “How have you been?” Heechul asked, not looking at her, he felt Heeyun looked at him then turned her gaze back to the front.

                “Fine, been busy...” HeeYun said. “You?”

                It was an awkward-tense moment... Heechul couldn’t help but to feel odd. Back then when they asked how have each other been, they would recount each other’s misfits and misadventures... it seemed time had gotten better than him.

                “Hmm...” Heechul could only hum for response... even though he had not seen her face for these years, he could never forget her... how could he?

                “I never heard from you since...” Heechul’s word trailed off.

                “Since your debut with super junior... yeah” HeeYun finished his sentence.

                Is it that long already?

                Heechul frowned at how much time had passed just like that.

                It felt like yesterday when he first laid his eyes on her...

 

YEAR: DECEMBER 2003

 

                “...where the heck are we going?!” Heechul asked YoungWoon, they were in their stage of prime wherer naughtiness was still abound.

                “To the girl trainees’ dorm!” YoungWoon said sneakily.

                “Wae? You had a girl you like there?!” Heechul asked as both of them tried to sneak out from their hostel to avoid getting the attention of some security. The girls’ dorm was in the next block, a whole house for them.

                “Neh!” YoungWoon smirked. “I’m sure they would cover for us!”

                “Mwoh?! They knew we’re coming?!” HEechul asked with a raised tone.

                “SSSHHH!!!” YoungWoon warned. “Keep your voice down or we’ll get heard!”

                They successfully sneaked out of their hostel without capturing the attention of the guards. Both of them went ran towards the next block and hid beside the trash bins.

                “Yah, if we ever got caught, I’m going to kill you” Heechul snarled.

                “Yah, you agreed with me on to this” YoungWoon said, smirking.

                “You said we’re going to meet some girls, not going to their dorm!” HEechul spat.

                “Still, you agreed!” YoungWoon laughed.

                Soon they find themselves by some window. Heechul suspected it’s a bathroom window.

                “They said that they’re going to leave the window open so we can enter.” YougWoon said. “I’ll go in first, then I’ll just call you... arasso?”

                “Arasso, don’t keep me waiting!” Heechul said and YoungWoon gets inside the window.

                “Aisshhh... what did I get myself into?!” Heechul grumbled and sat. It was really cold since it was December. Good thing it wasn’t snowing. “YoungWoon better call me any minute now or I’ll get inside without a warning.”

                A few minutes later... YoungWoon was not calling Heechul. And HeeChul was getting colder by the minute.

                “AISH!!!” Heechul snarled. “That’s it! I’m going in!!!”

                With that, he stepped on the bin and opened the window, soon he was about to get in when his hand slipped and he fell on a tub, filled with warm water. Heechul tasted the soap water in which he fell in. Then he lifted his head for air and to wipe off water from his face.

                Wait... if I fell on this sudsy water... then...

                Heechul’s eyes widened and opened his eyes. In front of him was a lady wearing a shock expression, looking at him... shocked.

                “M-mwoyah!” Heechul stuttered as he realized that the only thing that conceals the lady’s body was the soapy water.

                Both of them were staring at each other for a few seconds...

                “KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” The lady screamed and covered her chest.

                “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Heechul screamed too and scrambled out of the tub.

                The door bolted open, revealing YoungWoon with a panicked expression and some girls were with him.

                “H-hyung!” YoungWoon was about to pull Heechul when someone pulled him out.

                “YAH! Get out!!!” One of the ladies said and grabbed the towel and immediately wrapped the lady on the bathtub. “HeeYun Eonnie, are you alright?”          

                “I was before until this ert came inside and dived in!” Heeyun pointed at Heechul.

                “YAH! I was getting cold outside, I don’t want to freeze to death!” HEechul snapped back.

                “Oh hoho! You still have the guts to fight back, huh!” Heeyun yelled. “Why would you come in anyway?! This is a lady’s dorm!”

                “It’s not my fault! I didn’t know you were taking a bath!” Heechul yelled back.

                “So it’s my fault?! How come you came inside anyway?! Don’t you know this is an all girls dormitory?!” HeeYun yelled. “Now look what commotion you created!”

                “Yah, who told you to take a bath at times like this?!” Heechul argued. HeeYun scoffed.

                “I take a bath at this hour!” Heeyun responded.

                “Who told you to take bath this hour, huh?! It’s BAD!” Heechul pointed out.

                “What the heck are these guys doing here?!” HEeYun yelled at the rest of the girls who looked away. HeeYun walked towards one of the girls and pulled her ears...

                “AIYYYAAAA~~~” The little lady squirmed in pain.

                 “You flirt! You’re just 14 and you’re already looking out for some guys?!” HeeYun snarled.

                “EONNIE! I’m not the one who invited them!” The little lady whined.

                “Uhmmm guys, I don’t think you should yell at each other like that” SunGyu said. Heechul and Heeyun realized... Heeyun was just in a towel and Heechul was soaking wet.

                “If anyone’s at fault, it’s HIS FAULT!!!” Heechul pointed at a blushing YoungWoon.

                “Yah hyung! You still agreed to come!” YoungWoon defended.

                “Aiiish!!! Whatever! ERTS!” Heeyun yelled and stormed off.

 

BACK TO THE FUTURE:

 

                Yeap... that’s how we met.

                Me, being thrown in a bath tub while HeeYun is taking her precious bath... . I didn’t see anything though... but she sure does have an alluring scent that I think only I can smell. Her hair was short at that time, her face was small, her eyes were somewhat doe-like, her nose was straight and her lip was thin and kissable... she has slender body that any man could want.

                Eversince that bathroom incident, Heechul and Heeyun never stopped bickering at each other whenever they met. Heeyun was once a trainee from SM before she decided to quit, Heechul never knew the reason... some trainees said that she quits because of him, but then no one really knew. Like the victims of the miracle accident, she just disappeared in the thin air.

                To tell the truth... I’ve never met someone like her before. She was just simply different... any female would cry when I bicker at them, except for Heeyun who would answer me in total sarcasm. Any woman would be angry at my personality, but Heeyun rides with it... She keeps quiet when I am in a serious situation but will still bicker at me in the end... she’s like a mother, a sister, a friend, and a lover at the same time. But looking at her now... it seemed that a part of me that I have long well taken care off... shattered.

                Waeyo?

               

                “We’re here, Chul” HeeYun said that brought Heechul back.

                “Huh...” Heechul looked up and realized that they were closing in to the hostel, he had not realized that that long drive had become shorter.

                Heechul parked the car and stopped the engine. Both of them stayed still, no one made a move. There are things that Heechul wanted to tell her... but he just don’t know what. Heechul gets off of the car and went to the back seat to carry CheulRi.

                The trip going to the room was just quiet one.

                Was it the awkwardness?

                Was it the tension?

                Was it the situation?

                No... it was the fact that no matter how long had gone, even though some things had changed, some had remained just the same.

                Heeyun punched in the password that HeeRae told her. She opened the door for the both of them to get inside and be greeted by:

                “YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON TOP OF HIM?!” Heeyun suddenly yelled. HeeChul’s eyes widened and mouth gaped.

 


AiMEi: Whoa... tons of fan letters...
Ryeowook: So... what are we gonna do?
Leeteuk: We read them out of course!
Siwon: I suggest to reply on them
AiMei: We do that all the time ^^

@Makoto: aw~ so sweet~! i love how chullie stepped up to the plate and went with her to her parents day thing :D (even though he claims he's not the father, we all know the truth) hehehe ;) they've finally met~! will the truth unfold now?! :O author-nim please don't keep us waiting :) 

Heechul: I couldn't stand that brat, I know you agree with me -.-
Leeteuk: So... you met Heeyun? *smirks*
Heechul: Next!

@Turtlepanda : Hope heebums ok >< lol imma leave short comments till i catch up 
 

Yesung: Aww take your time sweetie~
SungMin: hey turtlepanda, which one do you like? turtle or Panda? 

@Anehyuk: Hahahhahaha *laughing like hell at heechul's thoughts* aww I LOVED appa and daughter one day 
OMO they are going to meet each other heechul oppa you should appologize for what you have done :)BUT heechul oppa thoughts were amazing * laughing*:p

Heechul: I have brilliant thoughts! Now you know what's insidem y artistic brain!
Kyuhyun: Yeah... your brain is hopeless
HeeChul: @##$%^#%@!!!

@Hyesungie:Aigoo! Heechul oppa! You are so sweet... sometimes. Hehehe. I'm looking forward the next chapter^^ 

Henry: are you sure he's sweet?! I doubt it
Heechul: shut it, canadian!
Henry: WAAAAA~~~ Hyung TT_TT

@Luteuk: heechul is being the sweetest and great dad without knowing it ..... so autorinim are u pauseing on leeteuk and heerae when is every thing going to be reviled ?

 Leeteuk: There's nothing between me and her hmmm
Kangin: denial!

 

@Park-Sandara: Awe she had a sad past but i know for a fact that she is chullies daughter! HANNIEEE stay please we miss you teukie BE MORE NICE!!! show your dimple smile to heerae shes getting along with the other members well. oh and btw i think shes the one who u be chattin with ;) 

Leeteuk: *dimple smile*
Eunhyuk: not at us, hyung!!! Aish... hyungie pabo -.-
Leeteuk: I can't show a smile to a fic character.. can I?

@Sherryy-Angel   Ah so adorable and I would see Heechul like that, being all mean and stuff but melt trough a child haha, I really love the snow flower part, and the reds parts I love that too it made everything so much more beautiful so thank you, and you have no idea how you make my day when I know there is a update, please write the next chappie saranghae haha 

HanKyung: Snow flower don't exists!
Heechul: THEY DO!
ZhouMi: Have you seen one?
HeeChul: In my mind >:D
AiMEi: We should've known... -.-
DongHae: so... does snow flower ever exist?

 

OnlyImagine   Heechul...what in the Universe are you thinking? Snow flower? Cold? Shiver? Afraid? *hardly holding laughter back* ... *starts laughing* hahahah seriously? hahah *tries to calm down* Snow flower...yes... *starts laughing again* But cold, shiver and afraid...? hahah xD You're TOO funny x''D Can I just kick the kids' little butts and maybe...kidnap their fathers so they'll see how it feels when you don't have one.. -.o I want to teach those kid a HUGE lesson.. -.-... And now the moment we have ALL waited for. Heeyun and Heechul...you two are going to have LONG talk tonight - I hope so. 

Heechul: you are too young to perceive the beauty of my mind~
Kangin: So... are you the father?
Heechul: Where the heck did you get that from?
HanKyung: ... 

 

AiMwi: I'm glad everyone love this chapter!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY The response were very good^^
but wait!!! WHO IS ON TOP OF WHO???
FIND OUT!!! 

BTW: Updating schedules: Every tuesday, Friday, and Sunday!!! any time of that day hehehe so you guys know when I'll be updating XD