Betrayal: An unusual coincidence

First ELFs

                HeeRae was sitting on the floor leaning on the couch and reading some magazine about Kpop. It was then when suddenly someone came in, she looked up to see it was... Leeteuk. HeeRae was quite shocked to see him walking in like he owned the place.

                “Yah... mwoyah” HeeRae spoke and LeeTeuk looked at her rather bored.

                LeeTeuk went towards the couch and land on it. He had his head resting near HeeRae’s shoulder.

                “Ahhhhh~~~ so tired” Leeteuk complained. “And you shouldn’t leave your key card out on the door” Leeteuk threw the key card on the coffee table while he gets himself comfortable. HeeRae

                “Then why are you here?” HeeRae asked.

                “I’m here to sleep” Leeteuk said.

                “You have your own dorm!” HeeRae ranted. Leeteuk smiled, baring his dimple at her.

                “This is a nice place, plus it’s less noisy” Leeteuk said, making HeeRae scoff in disbelief. “And you’re not sitting on the couch”

                “Doesn’t mean you can sleep on my couch!” HeeRae ranted again.

                “Well, I couldn’t sleep in your room” LEeteuk said in a sleazy voice. “That is... unless you want me to”

                “Yah!!! Get out!!!” HeeRae ranted. Leeteuk hummed. “Yah!!! Ahjussi, get out!!!”

                “Aish you’re too noisy” Leeteuk said and grabbed something from his bagpack.

                “Just get ouuu---mmmppph!” HeeRae’s mouth was stuffed with a dumpling. HeeRae chewed fast. LEeteuk peeked at her and smiled.

                “Just shhh” Leeteuk said before closing his eyes.

                “Yah! Ahjussi I—mmmmph!” Leeteuk stuffed another dumpling on again.

                “You shouldn’t yell at your elder...” Leeteuk grumbled. “I’m going to teach you some manners” HeeRae swallowed the food.

                “Ohhohoho, like you’re going to teach me” HeeRae grumbled too Leeteuk then again stuffed some dumplings on .

                “I’m going to teach you manners in my bedroom and it involved pillows and blankets” Leeteuk said, HeeRae widened her eyes. “Now, please shut up... I’ll stuff more dumplings in your mouth if you speak a word. And if you’re stubborn, I’m going to teach you the manners”

                HeeRae didn’t speak a single word.

DING DONG!!!

                HeeRae and Leeteuk exchanged looks.

                “Go and see who it is” Leeteuk ordered. HeeRae threw him a dirty look before standing up and rushed towards the door.

                “Who is it?”Leeteuk’s voice hovered around.

                HeeRae opened the door she gasped.

                Hankyung.

                HeeRae backed a few steps, looking at Hankyung who was in a dishevelled state. HeeRae had never seen this sight of him... his eyes were fresh from crying, his knuckles were bruised, his hair messy, and his expression was of that a killer. Leeteuk gets up, noticing the fear in HeeRae’s expression.

                “Yah... why are you...” Leeteuk’s speech was cut off soon as he laid his eyes on Hankyung. “H-Hankyung-ah...” Hankyung had his eyes fixed on HeeRae.

                “Tell me... the truth...” Hankyung said between heavy breaths. He seemed real angry.

                “W-what are you...” HeeRae flinched when Hankyung suddenly grabbed her shoulders, shaking it slightly. Leeteuk became alarmed and strode towards the two.

                “Who is CheulRi’s father?” Hankyung asked in a dangerous tone. HeeRae was very scared.

                “That’s enough, Kyung-ah... you’re hurting her” Leeteuk said but Hankyung didn’t pay any attention to him. Hankyung looked at HeeRae... he wanted the truth... NOW.

                “WHO?!” Hankyung then shook HeeRae violently, LEeteuk takes off HAnkyung’s hands off HeeRae’s shoulder and pulled HeeRae behind him.

                “What is this all about Kyung-ah?” Leeteuk’s voice was firm. Hankyung seemed to lost his strength that he knelt and fell on fours.

                “Is... is Heechul... is he... the father?” Hankyung asked, voice quivering, not with fury this time but with pain.

                Leeteuk and HeeRae’s eyes widened. Leeteuk looked at HeeRae, his eyes were filled with questions. HeeRae looked back in confusion and fear... fear that Leeteuk might get angry on her for real this time.

                “Call HeeYun.” Leeteuk ordered. “Now”

                HeeRae ran towards the coffee table and grabbed her phone. HeeRae’s fingers were shaking as she pressed the dial key.

                “Y-Yobosaeyo? E-eonnie...”

...

                HeeYun was running towards her car that was parked near the entrance. She immediately hopped on and put on her seat belt. She was about to start the engine when she saw CheulRi together with her nursemaid. CheulRi waved goodbye and mouthed ‘take care’. HeeYun nodded and she starts the car and drove out of the place.

                HeeYun temporarily left CheulRi in her ancestral house where her father lives. She doesn’t want to let cheulRi see about what’s going to happen. She got a call from HeeRae about Hankyung being dishevelled. Of course she has to see if he’s alright... better to prepare her mind for it.

                CheulRi on the other hand, watched as her mother go. She was with an old woman called Yoon Bo Young, her mother’s old nursemaid.

                “Kaja, young Agassi” The nursemaid said and lead CheulRi towards the gallery.

                CheulRi was amazed to see inside the gallery... it was filled with large portraits. She even spotted her mother in young age... then HeeRae...

                “Fancy seeing the little monster here” A nasty voice spoke. CheulRi looked around, the nursemaid just merely lowers her head, wishing nothing awful going to happen. It wasn’t CheulRi’s first time to see this woman...

                “Anyeong haseo, Haleommonim (grandmother)” CheulRi spoke... the woman just smirked. She was HeeYun’s and HEeRae’s step mother.

                “I see you’ve been taught some manners” The step grandmother said. “Now... let’s have some small talk... shall we?” CheulRi backed off.

...

                Leeteuk, HeeRae and Hankyung were settled in the living; all of them were lost for words, not knowing what to say. Leeteuk doesn’t even understand how this thing happened... HeeYun dated Heechul before and now, she dates Hankyung. It doesn’t seem right at all...                
                Heechul never said anything about dating these days...

                Leeteuk looked at HeeRae who was tensed as well.

                “HeeRae, may I have word?” Leeteuk asked. HeeRae looked at him and nodded. “Hankyung-ah, we’ll be back” Hankyung gave a soft nod, not looking at him.

                LeeTeuk pulled HeeRae to the nearest room... the guest room. Leeteuk lets go of HeeRae’s wrist and started pacing here and there. He was clearly confused and it seemed to anger him. HeeRae sat on the bed... Leeteuk looked at her.

                “What’s all this” Leeteuk asked firmly. HeeRae bit her lower lip.

                “I don’t know...” HeeRae said, Leeteuk scoffed.

                “You’re her sister, how come you do not know?!” Leeteuk raised his voice.

                “It’s true! I do not know” HeeRae insisted, looking at his eyes.

                “Then can you explain why you do not know?!” Leeteuk spats, HeeRae was annoyed.

                “I just don’t” HeeRae said. “Why do you have to know when it’s their lives?”

                “I need to know because I’m the leader of our group! I just cannot let things like this to happen; I’m the one who supposed to fix this!” Leeteuk ran his hand through his hair. “It’s things like this that lead us to misunderstandings”

                “Aniyo, this is their problem, why should you interfere?” HeeRae said firmly. Leeteuk glared at her intensely.

                “Because I don’t want to lose Hankyung permanently” Leeteuk looked at her direct into the eyes. “Heechul... and Hankyung... I can’t bear them to see hating each other”

                HeeRae was speechless.

                On that same moment, Heechul was heading towards the elevator until he noticed HeeYun storming towards it first. Heechul wondered... to where CheulRi is and why HeeYun seemed anxious.

...

                HeeYun enters the dorm without closing the door and looked at Hankyung, whose head was drooped. HeeYun was informed that she demands too know if Heechul is the father... She ran her hand through her hair.

                “Are you toying with me?” Hankyung asked softly. HeeYun frowned, remaining rational.

                “Why would I do that?” HeeYun asked.

                “I saw you with Heechul and he kissed and hugged you...” Hankyung said, slowly raising his face to look at her. HeeYun narrowed her eyes.

                “It’s not what you think...” HeeYun said carefully in a calmed voice.

                “Not what I think?” Hankyung scoffed and stands up. He went closer to her... HeeYun remained on her stand. “I’m not stupid, HeeYun”

                “Right now, you are” HeeYun snapped. Hankyung shook his head, trying to contain his anger.

                “HeeYun... I’m not blind... I can see the resemblance between HeeChul and CheulRi...” Hankyung was angry. HeeYun did not speak any longer.

                He knew...

                “Why didn’t you tell me?!” Hankyung raised his voice, making his way towards her in fury.

                “I have my reasons” HeeYun spoke, and for the first time, she felt fear.

                “ARE YOU USING ME JUST TO REVENGE ON HEECHUL?!” Hankyung yelled and grabbed HeeYun’s shoulder. She flinched at the sudden strong contact. Hankyung was crying.

                “I’m not...” HeeYun said in a quivering tone

                Heechul arrived on the floor. He noticed that there is light coming from HeeRae’s unit which indicates that the door was left open. HeeChul was about to shrug it off when—

                “WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU?!” A voice boomed from the door.

                “It’s not what you think!” Another voice whimpered. Heechul’s heart raised... it was HeeYun’s voice.

                Heechul hurried went towards the dorm... his sight darkens as he saw a man’s back and gripping HeeYun’s shoulder tightly. He could see the pain in HeeYun’s expression... Heechul became angry. He stormed towards the man and grabbed his shoulder as his other hand was balled in a fist, ready to hit the other guy.

                “YAH, if you’re her boyfriend better treat her nicely!!!” Heechul turned the person around and he was about to punch the other guy.

                His fist stopped in mid air...

                His eyes widened in shock.

                “H-Hankyung?” Heechul sputtered and he threw himself on the floor out of surprise and fear. Hankyung was breathing heavily... wearing an unreadable expression.

 


Kyuhyun: awww... TEUKRAE moments ruined -.-"""
Kangin: I sense HANCHUL fighting...
SungMin: Ssshh!!! A fight is about to break out... let's go!
Kyuhyun: TEUKRAE FTW~~~~

kampao00  Waaaaaaah! Sequel sounds really goooood! No yesung? Waeyoo ? Huhuhu. I will miss you hubby.. T.T
Hankyung oppa, be strong. Huhuhu. I can relate to your situation huhuhu. Let's be together? Coool. 
Yesung its okay . Be loyal to your ddang babies hehehehe.. 

Yesung: How come there's no me? I'll always be loyal to Ddang babies~
AiMei: You'll be having soon, I haven't think for a perfect partner for you yet...
Hankyung: Jinjja? What happened?

xKpopLover7087 : Waaaahh!! T-T Author-unnie!!! You scared me when you said First ELFs was going to end!! I was so sad...and then you said that you are gonna make a sequel then I got happy again :)! Yes Kyuhyunnie oppa, I really like you, but I like Myeolchi oppa more! In fact, I'm actually writing a fanfic about Eunhyuk and other SUJU members! But I haven't posted yet.....I'm not sure if I want to though.... Yes Henry you are very adorable saranghae!! Sorry I haven't been commenting a lot I've been busy fangirling over other kpop groups. I love your story Author-unnie saranghae!!!<3 

Kyuhyun: If you love Eunhyuk more than me... I shall send him to my chamber of torture
Eunhyuk: Living with you is lready a torture... -.- anyways... SARANGHAEEEE!!! LET ME KNOW THAT FIC OF YOURS~~~
Henry: WEeeeee~~~~ saranghaeeee~~~~~~~~~`

xberrybunnyberrikins : ....why authornim, when hanchul is so infamous....? :(((
uhhh, mochi, I think mimi discovered your store of stolen underwear form your hyung-deul... 
uhhhh.... have a nice bonding time there mibum....
*turns to mochi* O.O >< I feel horrible considering those two are shut inside that room where you guys constantly take your piss, but since your attempting your puppy eyes...
...yes? XD ><
OOH THE SEQUEL SOUNDS COOOOOOL! wait, no henry???? :(((((((( but that's cool. BUT PLEASE SORT HANCHUL OUT BEFORE THIS ENDS!!!! 

AiMei: Henry has a special pairing ^^
Henry: Hehehehehhe I want berry all to me~~~
ZhouMi: *from the toilet* Selfish brat
Heechul: Wait... what am I doing here... oh! hey... berry is right! AUTHOR!!! YOU BETTER SORT US OUT! >:O

xMiharuRaeJin : *pulls Han Geng into hug* Don't cry.. I'm here.. *pouts* HeeYun, just tell him already.. ><
MeeKyong just go to Donghae...You two are breaking my heart! >////<
Kyu...you'll have to wait for my brother.. He plays better than me.. .___.,
Wae?! T_T It's so good~ but as I see you're going to write the next one, right? sequel? x3 

Hankyung: I'm in heaveeennn~~~ *hugggsss*
DongHAe: Plssss Meeekyong??? *fishy eyes*
Kyuhyun: Hae... fishy eyes won't work... and where's your bro? tell him I'm waiting for his challenge!!!

xMakoto : But yeye oppa~! Just because he was vicious in the beginning doesn't mean he can't learn to love his own granddaughter~ *pouts* besides, why would he interrogate heechul oppa that much if he was just a random old man giving gifts to cheulri? Aw~ my heart hurts for hangeng oppa T^T heechul oppa's going to be hurt too when he finds out that hangeng oppa and heeyun eonnie are dating T^T 

Yesung: point taken...
Leeteuk: But still... that old man could have treat his daughters better
Heechul: I'm hurt Makoto... what should we do?
Ryeowook: Will Heeyun tell him already???

xb2utifulexotic : Ahh! Hangeng oppa, you need to calm down and sort things out first before you jump to conclusions because,YOU BROKE A VASE! 
Donghae Oppa, quit being so cheesy. *vomits* Too much cheese. Eww! Pabo! Jeez, no wonder Eunhyukkie let Meekyoung have you.
Henry! If I ate you, how could you have asked me that?! I said I thought about it, but didn't actually do it. You're too lovable to be eaten. <3 

Henry: You have a point... I'M ALIIIIIVVVVVEEEE!!!
DongHAe: I use my cheesy tactics to hyukkie too~~~
Eunhyuk: -.-
Hankyung: It was just an ordinary vase...

xDannyJ : :(( Poor Hangeng Oppa .. *cries* oppa stop it I can't stand seeing you hurt :( .. Uhm Donghae oppa is so sweet to Meekyong :) hehehe .. 
Kyu Oppa see .. Shindong oppa is the one who told me that you said ''Saranghae'' to a toilet seat xD .. So oppa stop getting drunk .. Maybe if you get drunk you will confess to Seulri not to a toilet seat anymore .. Well it's better to confess to her instead imagining the toilet seat as her .. And oppa if that happens you And Seulri might be together instead you and the toilet seat *gigles* which is weird .. News headlines will be like: SUPER JUNIOR's KYUHYUN CONFESS TO A TOILET SEAT .. Well confessing to Seulri is better .. Kekeke ..
Kibumme oppa stop fighting with Donghae oppa i will be sad arrasseo??
:)) yey!! Author-nim Daebak!! i thought you will already ending this but having a sequel isn't a bad idea at all .. :)) maybe Heerae's partner is Yunho oppa?? Right?? Anyway .. :) .. I am so curious!! 
Update soon!!! 

SungMin: Did you know that Kyuhyun almost took my innocence when he was drunk over to his limit? -.-
Kyuhyun: I DID NOT!!! ... remember...
ShinDong: YEah... I remember that :O
Kibum: relax~ I won't fight him... but maybe in the next story ]>:)

xPatch1997 : Donghae Oppa im on holiday right now but tht doesnt mean id forget about u guyz pabo :D and hankyung oppa pls dont be angry and destroy everything sit down nd work it out pls *puppy eyes* gosh aime unnie pls dont make them fight but if u wnt thn i wnt be angry either :/ I PREFER SUJU AS ONE SO LISTEN TO ME HANCHUL DONT YOU DARE DO ANYTHING THT WILL RUIN YOUR RELATIONSHIP CAUSE ILL HE REALLY ANGRY *GLARES*
ps hehehe the internet is still working wooooooo sorry im just so happy tht i didnt miss this update :D

Siwon: I hope they're going to be alright... from the looks from above it's going to be one heck of a fight...
DongHae: You're the mighty lion-horse Siwon... go stop them!!! then maybe we can rescue Patch too!
Heechul: I don't fight if it's necessary o.-

 

AiMei: Omona omona omona~~~ what will happen next?! Heechul found out Hankyung is HeeYun's boyfriend!!! OTTEOKE?! 

LAST 2- 3 CHAPTERS LEFT!!! WHAT EVENTS SHALL TAKE PLACE BEFORE A NEW SEASON OPENS?!

WHO WILL SACRIFICE THEIR LOVE? WHO WILL FIGHT??? WHO WILL BE VICTORIOUS?!!!

FIND OUT!!!