Super SURPRISEEEE!!!! WTF!?!

First ELFs

 

May, 2011

 

                “Super Junior’s Super Show 3rd Asia tour concert concludes last May 07, 2011 with a bang in Vietnam, promising world wide ELFs for another time to see them again. This time, the group has a week hiatus for some rest and vacation before they return to their timely schedules and to prepare for another comeback. It was rumoured that their comeback will be this summer.”

 

                HeeRae, a lady in her early 20’s, glanced at the television while her things were already packed to be moved in her new unit in a condo. She smiled at the thought of Super Junior doing good these days, even though they didn’t won the daesang award of 2010, still, everything’s going good.

DingDong~

                HeeRae rushed to answer the door and it revealed to be Super Junior’s Manager, Prince Manager.

                “HeeRae-ssi” He greeted with a smile.

                “Anyeong, JungHoon-ssi!” HeeRae smiled back. HeeRae knew this man even before Super Junior existed.

                 How come?

                Well let’s just say she just knew him.

                “Are you ready?” He asked.

                “Neh” She said and grabbed her suit case and turned off the Television set. She just packed her clothes since most of her things were already transported to her new dorm.

                “Sorry to be a real bother to you” JungHoon said. “We need you close to SM and you have to work full time.”

                “It’s alright... I finished college anyway” HeeRae said and grabbed another box, JungHoon offered to carry since it was a bit heavy. They walked through the familiar hallways and go to the elevator while HeeRae drags her suit case.

                “Your unit will be in front of the boys’ unit.” JungHoon said as he pressed the down button.

                “Eh? Wae?” HeeRae asked.

                “Nothing... I just don’t have the time to look for dorms and since that room was available, I took the chance to sign your name on it” JungHoon said. HeeRae scratched her head and looked at the man beside her.

                “So the company wants me to go full time on composing?’ HeeRae asked.

                “Yeh” JungHoon said. “And also to... at least be a friend to the guys”

                “Huh?”

                “Nothing” With that, they arrived on the ground floor and proceeded at the exit of the building.

                A few moments, HeeRae found herself sitting inside the man’s car while they’re driving towards Gangnam-do. HeeRae’s been familiar with the district since her family lives in the area.

                Her occupation?

                Well she’s been a ghost a writer for several artists in several agencies. She also has a group whose members are also ghost writers, but for now, those members are out of the country. Only HeeRae got to Korea after she studied from Berkeley School of music. She’s been writing songs for Super junior since in their Miracle in you album.

                Super Junior... sigh...

                She always loved their voice... she didn’t mind the music since she composed some of them. She loved how harmonious their voice are, how relaxing and soothing it felt whenever she hears them sing. It was as though they were just sitting beside you, singing that song. Every song... made her happy... it always made her happy in any way.

                “You might meet the boys” JungHoon said and HeeRae sniggered.

                “Living just in front of their dorm... how would I miss them?” HeeRae said that made JungHoon laugh a bit.

                “You might want to uh... be prepared” JungHoon said, HeeRae turned to him.

                “Wae? Are they so energetic and wild that I can’t level with their energy?” HeeRae asked, noting from all the shows she watched with Super Junior in it.

                “You may say that” JungHoon said.

                “Eh?” HeeRae looked at him who just gave a mysterious smile.

                “I know you’re excited to meet them personally, but still...” JungHoon said.

                “Psh... I already had seen them countless time, why would I be still THAT excited to see them?” HeeRae stressed the word ‘that’.

                It was a downright lie... deep inside her fan girl’s heart were million of ELF blood, squealing  in excitement. Even though HeeRae seemed to be those ‘I don’t care’ lassies that exists in the world, but deep within her was a young heart that enjoys music and the wish to meet her favourite group just like any other girls do.

                “Yah, you have a goofy smile plastered on your face” JungHoon said, HeeRae straightened her face.

                “Am not!” HeeRae said immediately.

                “Ah, before we stop by the dorm, we need to get to SM first... he needs to talk to me” JungHoon said. “Is that alright?” JungHoon said, HeeRae thought for a while.

                “Okay!” She said in English and smiled widely.

                “And remember... no matter what, you cannot change your mind about you becoming full time and live in the same building as super junior” JungHoon warned seriously, HeeRae looked at him in disbelief.

                Any girl’s dream is to live in the same dorm as Suju... why is he telling her about that?

 

                After a while, they reached the SM building, JungHoon leads her to some room. In HeeRae’s opinion, this is some waiting room for some artistes... there were about 2 4-seater sofa, 2 huge mirror with some make ups and perfumes beneath it, a small glass coffee table, and some lockers.

                ‘What am I doing here?’ She asked herself as she took a sit on one of the 4-seater sofa. She looked around, thinking how awkward it will be when some artists will walk in. ‘For 6 years... I waited for this moment for them to recognize me... I hope we will be good friends and make it easy for me this time.’

                Life had not been eating on a silver platter for HeeRae... although she IS one of the heiresses of some business firm her father owned, but then when her father found out she wants to be a star, her father wants her to quit and to study business instead of music. But then HeeRae didn’t want to quit, so her family demands her to get out of their residence... until now.

                She had been living off from composing music, she gets paid but her name won’t be appearing as the composer. She’s a ghost writer that no one knows. JungHoon was also helping her since he SooMan promised to help her in any way he can.

                “EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK!!!” Someone screamed that made HeeRae looked back. It was some old lady with rimmed glasses and holding a folder with one arm. “You! YOU!” She screamed pointing at her. HeeRae frowned.

                “Yes?” HeeRae spoke in a very polite way.

                “WHAT THE *beep* ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” The old lady said, her nose was flaring... and truth to be told; this is one of the situations where you shouldn’t laugh... but HeeRae just fighting the urge to laugh so hard. She looks like one of those ahjummas in K drama.

                “Mwoh?” HeeRae asked, not comprehending the actions of the old lady. The old lady stomped towards her.

                “YAH! The boys are already coming and what are you doing here?! Shouldn’t you be getting their drinks from the chillers?!” She shrieked and grabbed her wrist, pulling her out of the room.

                “B-but ahjumma—“ HeeRae protested, trying to get her wrist back.

                “NO BUTS!” She screamed again. “Aigoo! Personal Assistants nowadays are very lazy!!!”

                Personal assistants? SHE *beeping* THOUGHT I WAS A P.A.?! (Personal assistants are the ones who cater to the stars’ needs... on other words... MAID)

                JungHoon was with the 9 (Siwon was at some meeting) boys walking towards their personal waiting room. He really hoped that somehow the boys will behave in front of HeeRae... but of course it will never happen. And when he meant ‘behave’—well let’s just leave it to you with what you think.

                JungHoon’s door reaches the knob, but he stopped.

                “Alright boys, please... just PLEASE, don’t treat her like any of your P.A. She’s not your P.A.” JungHoon said looking at the boys, especially at the 3 Lee brothers.

                “Don’t worry hyung, we can be as innocent as an angel when she’s front of us” Eunhyuk said showing his gummy smile, but JungHoon is NEVER deceived.

                “Aish... she’s a different girl, she’s too fragile and I don’t want you to just destroy her” JungHoon said.

                “Hyung! That hurt!” Kyuhyun clutched his chest. “We promise not to kill her!”

                “Aish! YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN” JungHoon said and proceeded to open the door. He expected to see HeeRae there, but to his surprise, there was no one inside.

                “Where is she, hyung?” ShinDong asked, head poking from the doorway.

                “W-wait... she should be in here” JungHoon said, worried. “You go in, boys... I’ll go and find her”

                “Arasso” The boys chorused and gets inside where they settled in their own place. Kyuhyun went towards the chair that was beside the outlet. He took his laptop from his bag and started to play, Donghae, Eunhyuk and the others sit on the sofa. HeeChul—well is on the mirror... again.

                “Boys, you heard hyung, don’t treat the girl as one of our P.A.s.” Leeteuk said.

                “Aishhhh~~~ I really wonder why hyung has to get a vocal trainer... it feels like we can’t even sing” HeeChul complained.

                “Psh...” Eunhyuk scowled. “Who does that trainer think she is?”

                “We’re the awesome super junior! No one can break our standards... we had already taken the world” SungMin bragged.

                “Don’t worry boys, we’ll show” Leeteuk smiled... it was VERY different kind of smile from his gentle ones. “We don’t need any more training... do we?” he continued coldly.

                “Heck no!” The other boys chorused.

                “We’ll find some ways to get rid of her” DongHAe said looking at his phone.

                In the other hand, HeeRae was having some hard time carrying a bag of snacks and bottled waters. That ahjumma commanded her to carry those to the room! She’s not even a P.A!

                “AISH! Palli~~~ the boys need their healthy snack!” The ahjumma screamed.

                It was then soon, they reached to door where HeeRae was in earlier. The ahjumma opened it and pushed her inside, HeeRae tumbled inside, good thing she didn’t drop the plastic bags. HeeRae felt being watched and she raised her head looking at 10 different boys... all eyes are on her.

                “Aigoo! What are you doing?! DISTRIBUTE THE FOOD ALREADY!!!” She shrieked.

                “Noona, who is she?” Ryeowook asked softly.

                “She’s the new P.A. I caught her lazying around... AISH!” She said and stormed out of the room. HeeRae placed the bags down, glaring at the door.

                “There’s a misunderstanding... I—“ Before she could speak she found Eunhyuk in front of her... just inches away from her!

                “Nah, we perfectly understand everything” Eunhyuk said, showing his gummy smile. “All P.A. are like that...” Eunhyuk was getting close towards her while HeeRae was backing away.

                What the!!! Why the heck is he pushing me towards the wall?!

                “No need to be scared” This time, DongHae spoke in a sleazy voice and grabbed her from Eunhyuk and pulled her closer to him. HeeRae looked at him, frightened.

               This is so sooo soooo wrong!!!

                HeeRae looked at the rest of the boys, they were just watching at the scene. She felt chills from behind her and she realized HeeChul was there. HeeChul took the liberty to pull her from DongHae.

                Curse my small Asian body!

                “Hey, you’re pretty familiar” HeeChul smiled. “Can I kiss you?”

                WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTT???? THIS IS NOT WHAT I HAVE EXPECTED!

                HeeRae somehow snapped her arms away from HeeChul, she looked for the door, it was in a distance, and she was mentally planning to escape.

                “Hyung, you’re scaring her” SungMin spoke seriously.

                At least SungMin seemed decent!

                “Don’t worry... we don’t usually kiss a girl” SungMin said casually. “We ask them out first, in your case; it seemed you’re going to be stuck with us”

                WHAT?!

                SungMin was closing towards her, she felt more dangerous.

                BAD BUNNY!! you better stay away!!! you are soooo not cute this way!

                HeeRae grabbed the chance slip away from them and immediately went towards the door. She turned the knob and run... run as far from the room. Meanwhile the boys inside the room gave each other a high-five.

                “That should do it” Leeteuk chuckled.

                “She won’t come back working” DongHAe said and shook his head. 

 

 


AiMei: Anyeong haseo!!! Sooo yeah, I kind of re write this fic.. I want new different kind of Super Junior... a cold one XD But be warned, this may not be a fic, but there could be lots of mature content (languages and actions) so... if you don't want to read, well better to skip this fic and read fluffy non-mature one!

The concept of this fic is to melt the readers' hearts with bitter-cold sweetness from our main character who will strive hard to get the old super junior quirks back in real life rather than acting it on TV. Also enjoy cameos from different SM groups!