MSJD pt 8: The scent and the dream

First ELFs

 

                “It’s his fault!” HeeRae grits her teeth as she stands up hurriedly from LEeteuk then succesfull retrieved what looked like a folder.

                “And what are you doing here?” HeeChul asked Leeteuk, still carrying CheulRi.

                “Hmph... Wookie pulled me here” Leeteuk and Ryeowook’s head popped out from the kitchen with a sly smile.

                “I think it’s nice having dinner here” Ryeowook said as stepped at the scene and took off his mittens. “Since Teuk-hyung is alone at the dorm” HeeChul placed CheulRi at the couch while HeeYun went to pat softly CheulRi.

                “CheulRi-ah... we’re home” HeeYun said softly and planted a kiss on CheulRi’s forehead.

                “I’m not awake yet eomma~” CheulRi smiled, eyes still closed. Heeyun smiled and tickles CheulRi. Sweet laughter was heard around the corners of the HeeRae’s flat.

                HeeChul couldn’t stop but watch the event... it was as though a beautiful event for him.

                “Arasso eomma~~~” CheulRi hugged her mother “I’m awake!” HeeYun smiled at her daughter.                “Go and have a bath then we’ll have dinner” HeeYun said. CheulRi turned to Heechul and smiled at him.

                “Thank you for today, oppa!” CheulRi hugged him...

                Heechul froze... usually, he would hug any little girl, but this little girl just gave a happy impact to him. CheulRi then she stormed off to one of the rooms.

                “Aww... she’s really a darling” Ryeowook said and bustled in the kitchen.

                Both HeeRae and Leeteuk looked at each other, then they turned away... just in time to see HeeYun fuming.

                “YAH!!!” Heeyun yelled and pulled HEeRae’s and Leeteuk’s ears. “WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TWO DOING, HUH?!”

                “AIIIIYAAAA~~~” HeeRaegrabbed onto HeeYun’s hand

                “Ow!!! IT HURTS!” Leeteuk tried to squirm away but HeeYun tightened the grip on his ears. “Y-yah!!! I’m older than you, you can’t do this!”

                “I’m doing it!” Heeyun gritted back.

                “Eonnie~ let goooo~” HeeRae cried.

                “NO!” HeeYun yelled. “You little flirt and you big old ert! WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU TWO DOING?!”

                “Heeyun-noona... they were just playing around, that’s all” RyeoWook said hoping to calm the situation.

                Sadly, it didn’t.

                “WHAT?! PLAYING AROUND, HUH???” HeeYun tightened her grip. “And if you end up, pregnant, what’ll happen to you???”

                “Wow... that escalated quickly” Heechul said and sat down at the couch, enjoying the commotion.

                “E-eonnie! It’s not what you think!” HeeRae was desperate Heechul laughed at the situation.

                “H-heeyunnie!” Leeteuk gasped “We’re not doing anything! I fell out of balance and pulled her, she fell on top of me!”

                “YOU DARE TO SEDUCE MY SISTER HUH?!” Heeyun was looking daggers at Leeteuk. “AND IF SHE GETS PREGNANT BECAUSE OF YOU, YOU HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF HER AND MARRY HER!!!” Leeteuk couldn’t take the pain anymore.

                “What?!” Leeteuk asked, not comprehending her statement since the pain was distracting him.

                “MARRY HER!” Heeyun yelled.

                “Y-yes!!! I WILL!” Leeteuk said and Heeyun lets go of their ears, not caring what she said as long as she’ll going to let go of his ears.

                “Good” Heeyun said calmly and then pulled Leeteuk and HeeRae together. “I now pronounce you hubby and wifey, arasso?!”

                “N-neh!” Both Leeteuk and HeeRae spoke, rubbing their red ears.

                “Okay, I’m done” Heeyun said and walked off to her room.

                “What just happened?” Ryeowook asked, looking at Heechul blankly.

                “It seemed like she married these 2” Heechul said and pats Leeteuk. “Goodluck with that” Heechul went towards the kitchen. Leeteuk and HeeRae jsut comprehended what just happened, they looked at Ryeowook.

                “Congratulations!” Ryeowook chirped happily.

...

SooJung logged in

                Leeteuk browsed in his chat to search for that familiar username.

sarangHEE: Anyeong~

SooJung: Uwa~ I was about to chat you O.o

sarangHee: keke~ so what’s up?

SooJung: The ceiling XD

sarangHEE: very funny, oppa~ hoho

SooJung: so... how’s things at work?

sarangHEE: great! Some of my co-workers are getting warmer around me ^^

SooJung: Nice! Then you don’t have anymore problems except work! :D

sarangHEE: Nah, I still got one more problem, though...

SooJung: Huh?

sarangHEE: The head of these co worker -.- he’s still being a jerk

SooJung: He’ll warm up to you eventually

sarangHEE: so... what are you up to?

SooJung: about to take my bath

sarangHEE: then go and take a bath!!! Your stink already reached me hahahah!

                Leeteuk smiled at her statement.

SooJung: Nah... this smell is the kind of smell that a man gives to keep his woman warm and protected.

sarangHEE: O_O’’’

SooJung: I’ll take a bath now, arasso?

sarangHEE: uhh... okay?

 

                HeeRae frowned at SooJung’s statement...

                The kind of smell that keeps a woman warm and protected?

                HeeRae tried to recall to what kind of smell it was. Then she remembered her father... he used to have an endearing effect when he used to carry her when she was a child. HeeRae smiled sadly... she knew she’d never smell her father’s warming effect.

                Then, HeeRae remembered another kind of smell that a guy gives... YunHo. HeeRae suddenly smiled when YunHo used to hug her whenever HeeRae was in pain or in discomfort. HeeRae would never forget him...

                It’s just sad that she stopped seeing YunHo because of her previous accident and he was too busy promoting in Japan. She tried to contact him, to locate his whereabouts, to wait for him outside SM, but to no avail... she wasn’t able to come face to face with him. She was advised by JungHoon to stop finding YunHo... since he’s becoming a grand idol all over the world. Since then... she stopped looking for him.

                She knows that it’ll be trouble if Yunho was spotted with her. Plus... she didn’t even got her debut... so she’s no match with the leader of gods of the east.

                Leeteuk’s smell...

                That thought suddenly entered HeeRae’s mind. When she falls on top of Leeteuk... it felt real weird! He has this kind of effect that made her blush... he was... warm.

...

                Leeteuk went to grab his towel and went to the bathroom. Soon, he filled the tub with warm water and soap... in a while, the tub was now sudsy and ready to use. Leeteuk carefully entered the tub and rested himself.

                That fall with HeeRae sore my back...

                Leeteuk thought recalling the previous event. Then he recalled how HeeYun just pronounced then married... he frowned.

                “This is ridiculous” Leeteuk muttered. “Completely ridiculous... married, huh... like heck is that legal” Leeteuk thought as dipped himself more on the hot tub.

                Hmmm... but it sure is nice to get married one day...

                Leeteuk thought of all the possibilities and without noticing it, he was slowly drifting to sleep, still thinking of marriage and family...

 

Leeteuk’s Dream:

 

                Leeteuk opened his eyes... to see a beach in front of him. The sound of cool wind was blowing against his face.

                “What... where am I?” Leeteuk asked. He looked at himself... wearing an opened polo, revealing his well-toned body and white pants.

                Leeteuk started walking around and he found a house behind him, it was like a vacation house by the beach. Leeteuk wondered what he was doing there... when suddenly...

                “Appa! Appa!” 2 cute little voices called out and LeeTeuk turned. His heart warmed at the sight of 2 children... a boy and a girl.

                “Appa, Eomma said it’s time for lunch!” The little boy said.

                These kids just called me Appa...

                “Come on, Appa! Let’s go!” The little girl said. The children looked beautiful...

                “Arasso, arasso” Leeteuk played along.

                The 3 entered the house, Leeteuk could smell something delicious. Then, he saw her... a small woman, hair done in a tight bun and wearing a small dress topped with apron. Leeteuk, felt his heart flutter at the sight, though he can’t see her face since her back was on him.

                “Had fun watching the beach?” His ‘wife’ asked in a very sweet tone. He couldn’t help but feel butterflies in his stomach.

                “Eomma! We’re hungry!” The little boy said. Leeteuk can’t stop smiling, she turning around, she was going to show her face...

 

                “HYUNG!!! ARE YOU DONE ALREADY?” A voice yelled that woke up Leeteuk.

                “Huh? What?” Leeteuk looked up and realized that everything was just a dream. His heart fell at the bottom of his stomach.

                “Hyung! Dinner’s ready!” It was Eunhyuk who called.

                “Neh!” Leeteuk said as he stands up from the tub. He felt disappointed... he really wanted to see that woman in his dream.

                Aish... I’m going to ruin that monkey’s dream this night.

...

                Meanwhile...

                “HeeRae-ah, if you want to sleep, go to your room and quit sleeping on the couch” Heeyun shook her head.

                “Hmmm... Arasso” HeeRae said and marched towards her room and rest on her bed.

                Weird dream... being a wife and all... who was that husband?


 

DongHae: FAN LETTERS EVERYONE! FAN LETTERS~
AiMei: You do love fan letters, do you? ^^
DongHAe: Of course because I eat them!!!
AiMEi: Say what?!

turtlepanda22 : Awww heechuls nd heeyuns lovestory is so sweet >< ITS LIKE A DRAMA nd i think they met hannie 0.0... Uhoh... Nd yay finally caught up >< ehehw sungminnie i luv both :3 turtles mostly cuz of yesung nd theyre cute nd pandas cuz theyre asian nd adorbs 
~I KNEW THEY KNEW EACH OTHER heechul nd heeyun=.= gah then hankyungs there nd woa did heeyun ditch chul cuz of hanchul 0.0... Im still late=.= 
~O_____O hankyung noooooooo nd poor cheulri :( 
~WHY IS HANKYUNG THERE OMONA im so late=.= 

HeeChul: How do you call that sweet? My beautiful self fell onto the tub and I expect colds -.-
Yesung: Weeeeeeeeeeee! I loved you!
SungMin: Since I'm also an Asian... am I cute too? *pouts*

rachma_yeye : Finally I can catch up reading this story. I think they still love each other, heechul and heeyun.
Its heerae and emm leeteuk maybe.hehe 

Yesung: been busy, my sweet? ^^
Ryeowook" Psh, playboy...
Henry: It's called love~

chaosprincess : so... does heechul still loves heeyun? but... do heeyun still love heechul? aren't heeyun and hangeng are dating?... OMG could it be? hangeng is the father? very tricky...! 

Heechul: Here's the conclusion... Heechul LOVES Heechul... Araso???
Leeteuk: You're in vain
HanKyung: and hopeless...

Sherryy-Angel:  Omg awkward haha, but I love to see how much Heechul still lve her, and how he care about the child, I hope they end up with each other and happy, and that the kid have a mom and a dad who care about her, ad omg ccliff hanger who is on top who? Tell me keke update soon. 

Eunhyuk: My dear Sherry, do no worry, you will find out more soon *winks*

Hyesungie : They way they've met was really awkward. Heechul really loves Heeyun, that's sad. I hope they can work it out.
I want to know who is on top who. Update soon~ 

ShinDong: wow we really have some cool readers, they can eventually find out points!
ZhouMi: Of course they can feel something in the story too.

OnlyImagine : I'm sure, Leeteuk and HeeRae are doing something _______.. >:D and Heechul...just REALIZE ChulRi is your kid it would be pretty awesome to see your reaction. and NO I'm NOT young. I have lived for 4000 years already! *pouts* 

Siwon: *wide eyes* really?! You're older than me?
Heechul: Let's celebrate!

Park-Sandara: woah woah woahwoah! Whos on top of who?????? authornimm please dont keep us waiting! i wanna know the father issss! but uhm yeaaa heechul if it is you kid would you take EXTRA SPECIAL CARE OF HER?!
but! what if it was teukies???? hmm mysteries!!! 

AiMei; Don't worry guys! i don't want to spoil you with much, where's the fun of the fic if everything is given? Better to jumble your mind first... bwahahahahhaha!!!
Kyuhyun: HUAHUAHUAHUA! that's how an evil person laugh
AiMei: b-but... I'm not an evil person >.<
Kyuhyun: Yes you are *smirks*

 

AiMei: Whew!!! update!!! Are you loving it guys? HAHAHHA so... married huh LOL it just came into my mind, I know this is so random lol What are they going to do about it then? Hmm... find out soon!

BTW... the part where a man's scent makes a woman fell warm and protected, it's real :) and the chatting part was real too. It was the very same chat that I had when I was 16 and I eventually fall in love with that chatmate. Sadly, I never got to confess everything OTL