My Suju Daddy pt 2: Assumptions~~~

First ELFs

 

                “What made you think you’re her father?” HeeRae asked, her voice has a tint of anger. The members were looking at them, willing to hear more.

                “Just answer my question!” Leeteuk hissed, HeeRae laughed maniacally.

                “IMPOSSIBLE!” HeeRae spats.

                “AISH! THEN HOW DO YOU—” Leeteuk’s sentence was stopped when the door opened revealingHeechul and CheulRi who was eating a lollipop.

                “Omo, CheulRi!” HeeRae went to CheulRi and kneeled in front of her “Where have you been? I told you to stay”

                “Ahjussi treats me something” CheulRi smiled widely indicating HeeChul.

                “Yahyah! I told you to call me oppa!” Heechul said indignantly.

                “Yah, how old are you for her to call you oppa” Leeteuk blurted and turned to HeeRae. “Well?!”

                “What are you saying, hyung?” DongHae asked. “We don’t even understand what you are trying to say!” Just then, LEeteuk realized that s were just there, listening to their conversation. Leeteuk looked at HeeRae and pulled her outside.

                “Now that was fast” Heechul said.

                “Huh?” The members looked at Heechul, puzzled.

                “I didn’t think that Leeteuk would finally like her” Heechul said and looked at the child. “Teuk even thought this girl is his child”

                “MWOH?!”

                “I know... I kinow it’s really shocking... I don’t think he’s father though... little CheulRi is very pretty” Heechul commented and the boys laughed really hard at this.

                “That’s crazy!” Eunhyuk laughed.

                “Imagine hyung having a child” DongHAe thought

 

SILENCE---chirp*chirp*cricket*cricket!

 

                “I think hyung will be a good daddy” SungMin chirped happily. The rest of the members agreed.

                “Not sure if he’ll make a good husband though...” ShinDong added.

                “PUAHAHAAHAHHA!!!” The boys laughed as they seemed to imagine Leeteuk and his wife. Then Kyuhyun has to speak...

                “Imagine HeeChul hyung having a child...” Kyuhyun said then Heechul’s face brightened.

                “I’ll have a child, a pretty girl who will have my pretty face! She will look like me, exactly like me, and I will name her Cherry!” Heechul said smugly. -.-“”

                It was as if on cue, the guys imagined HeeChul’s child to be...

                 “She will be the prettiest baby on earth!” HeeChul said smugly.

                “Y-yeah... hyung!!!” The members just agreed.

                “Yah... what’s with the face?” Heechul said, noticing the fail facial expression on their face.

 

                In the mean time, Leeteuk took her on the cafeteria and bought some hot chocolate for the both of them. HeeRae had laden her attaché case beside her while Leeteuk was placing the orders on the counter. HeeRae wondered how Leeteuk would become CheulRi’s father...

                Could it be?

                HeeRae thought... honestly, her sister, HeeYun never said who the father was... all she knew is that she had a boyfriend that was one of SM trainees. It was just a short relationship that lasted for more than 5 months. Then after, they broke up... HeeRae never knew the reason why.

                Leeteuk returned with a plate of cookies and 2 cups of hot chocolate.

                “You better pay for that” Leeteuk snarled, HeeRae just scoffed.

                “Tsk... I never did tell you to get me anything” HeeRae commented and took out her wallet and gave him the money that the snack’s worth.

                “Tell me... I want to know if CheulRi is my daughter” Leeteuk looked—glared—at her.

                “I don’t know who the father of CheulRi is” HeeRae said. “Only HeeYun knows about it... what made you think you’re the father?” Leeteuk paused.

                “Molla... (I don’t know)” Leeteuk spoke “It’s too confusing” HeeRae looked at him directly in the eyes...

                Wait... what’s with her eyes looking at me?

                HeeRae continued to search in his eyes...

                Could he be... really the father?

                HeeRae tore her gaze from Leeteuk to look at her hands... She frowned as she tries to recover some of her memories... no—she can’t. Becasue by the time she would even know, she had the accident and when she got out of the hospital, HeeYun’s abdomen was already big.

                “Have you... have you spent a night with her?” HeeRae asked as her heart gave a small tug. Leeteuk stopped abruptly, looking at her face.

                What should I say?

                “According to HeeYun... it happened the night when she celebrated with DBSK’s first Award together with some trainees...” HeeRae spoke softly. “I don’t know which trainee it was...”

                Leeteuk’s eyes bulged by that small info... Does that mean... something really happened between HeeYun and Leeteuk?!

                “Are you that trainee, Leeteuk-ssi?” HeeRae asked, feeling betrayed and hurt. She does not even know why.
                Leeteuk really wanted to say yes... but his heart was still shaken by the fact that he had a daughter without his knowledge!

                “I guess you are...” HeeRae spoke softly, Leeteuk was angry.

                He began fuming.

                His heart stammered strongly against his chest, cold sweats are breaking on his forehead.

                I have a daughter... I have a daughter...

                “See you later!” Ryeowook chirped as he bid goodbye to another manager who dropped him to their hostel since he had just finished his schedule. “Omo… 1 am” He sighed as he looked at his wrist watch.

                Not that he’s scared or anything… well… he is sometimes though… it is very well known that in every Hostel lives a lonesome ghost. That’s why he hates having midnight schedules; he would only take up late schedules if he had someone to go home with. That evening, his reliever for DJin called in sick and he had to extend his hours since he has no choice.

                Ryeowook greets the night security who also greets him back. He made his way towards the elevator...

                I feel so creeped out...

                Ryeowook thought soon as he entered the empty compartment. Flashes of horror video flashed in his mind about being alone in the elevator and some creepy things going on.

                Aish! I musn’t think about these!!!

                Ryeowook scolded himself and just closed his eyes, waiting for his arrival to his floor. That time that Leeteuk trapped inside the elevator already send some shivers on his spine, what more if he got stuck? And Alone?

                Ryeowook brushed off the thought soon as the elevator compartment opened to his destination. Ryeowook immediately walked through the hallway of their floor. He looked at HeeRae’s door... it was closed. He wondered if HeeRae was still awake at the moment... Ryeowook punched in the password of their dorm and opened the door when—

CRRREEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAKKKK~~~

                The door behind him made an opening eerie sound, then it closed. Ryeowook got goosebumps because of it. Ryeowook just sighed and expected HeeRae to speak... but she didn’t. Ryeowook looked back...

                No one was there...

                Ryeowook took one gulp and entered their dorm. Ryeowook closed the door with a shudder... it was kind of dark inside the dorm, the members must have gone to bed at that time already. Ryeowook shudders once more and closed his eyes and leaned on the door.

Thump...Thump...Thump...Thump...

                What was that?!

                Ryeowook opened his eyes. His eyes widened to see a dark human silhouette in a few steps in front of him.

                “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

...

                Leeteuk was busy chatting with sarangHEE, he smiled every now and then whenever sarangHEE told him him that she and her co workers are getting along slowly. He occasionally laughs whenever sarangHEE would complain here and there, and sometimes scold him him.

                He was about to reply to one message when—

                An ear splitting scream was heard.

                “What the?!”

                Leeteuk tore his gaze from his laptop and looked at his door. He immediately gets off of his Laptop and placed it on his side of of the bed. He quickly stand up to run towards the dorm’s living room. On his way out, the members were also hurrying out... some had groggy eyes as though they just woke up.

                “Whuzzgoinon?” A groggy Eunhyuk asked.

                “Molla” Kyuhyun answered as they made their way towards the living room. ShinDong the lights just to see a cowered figure of Ryeowook by the door. He was trembling and sobbing, his hands on his eyes.

                “Wook-ah!” Leeteuk made hisway beside Ryeowook and helped him to stand up and sit on the couch.

                “What happened?” DongAHe asked. The boys were already worried that something terrible happened.

                “I-I’m ssscared-d!” Ryeowook spoke between sniffs and sobs.

                “What happened? Tell me!” A worried Leeteuk placed an arm around Ryeowook who srefused to take off his hands from his eyes.

                “I—I-saw s-somet-thing!” Ryeowook cried.

                “Hyuk, go get a glass of water” Yesung told Eunhyuk who hurriedly went to the dark kitchen.

                “What did you see, Wook-ah?” HeeChul cooed as he kneeled in front of the younger one.

                “G-ghost!” Ryeowook stuttered.

                The rest of the guys looked at each other in surprise.

                “Are you sure?” ShinDong asked, DongHAe was already pale since he is so scared of ghost.

                “Maybe it’s just your imagination” Heechul frowned.

                “Ryeowook has a sharp eye, and he wouldn’t lie just like that” SungMin said, though uncertain of his words.

                “I d-don’t know what i-it was...” Ryeowook finally removed his hands, revealing his bloodshot eyes. “I-I just heard s-someone w-was walking towards m-me... t-then I s-saw it!” Ryeowook explained.

                “I don’t really think there’s a ghost here!” Heechul insisted. “Stop scarign yourselves!”

CRAAASSSHH!

                “What was that?” DongHae asked. The sound came from the kitchen.

                The rest of the boys were heading towards the kitchen, LEeteuk took Ryeowook with him. It was also dark in the kitchen, but they could make out Eunhyuk’s sitting figure on the floor while looking at something. Yesung opened the light. There were shards near Eunhyuk indicating he dropped a glass of water.

                “What happened here?” Kyuhyun asked.

                “Tt—tt—Sss—sss---gg—gh!!!” Eunhyuk’s words were incoherent, his face was very pale as though his blood was drained, he was pointing on the table.

                SungMin went to look what was under the table to find nothing.

                “Are you hurt, hyuk?” Leeteuk asked soon as he made Ryeowook sit on a chair.

                “THERE WAS SOMETHING UNDER THE TABLE!” Eunhyuk yelled.

                “I just checked, there’s nothing” SungMin spoke. Heechul just scoffed.

                “Hyuk, if this is one of your jokes, I’m not buying it!” Heechul rolled his eyes.

                “IT WAS THERE!!! I SAW A HAND AND HAIR!!!” Eunhyuk yelled looking at the members’ confused faces.

                “Could there be a ghost here?” DongHae asked frightfully. The rest of the members’ face became pale, except Heechul.

                “Come on guys!” Heechul spoke. “There’s no ghost! We’ve been living in this dorm for years!” Heechul yelled.

Silence...

                “Maybe it’s justt a figment of imagination” LEeteuk said finally. “Come on guys... let’s sleep”

SLAM!!!

                The front door closed with a loud bang. LEeteuk roamed his eyes around... all of s were staring at him...what colour in their faces left.

                “Or... we could just sleep together in the living room”

 


DongHae: G-gg-GHOSTSSS!!!
AiMei: OMO~ it's out of my plan to place ghosts!!!
Ryeowook: I'm sccaaaarrred!!!
Yesung: There, there... it's alright *hugs Ryeong*
ShinDong: Yesung-ah... have you been performing wild rituals again?
Yesung: YAH! I DID NOT!

Anehyuk  
Hhaha lolzz heechul oppa WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? Kekeek lolzz teuk oppa keep thinking on what you have done or not hhahaha :p maybe kyu can help in this too evilmagnae:p:D 

Heechul: Ididn't do anything!!! HONEST!
Hankyung: LIAR~
HeeChul: YAH YOU MADE AN APPEARANCE  NOW AND SAID THOSE THINGS?!!

OnlyImagine 
That little kid...I like her..can she be my daughter instead? And I think it's Heechul's, because no one has an attitude like that.. (Sorry Heechul).. xD

But seriously...HeeRae and Leeteuk in a dark room...*evil grin* keke
And Leeteuk...DON'T panic...she's not your kid...I'm sure of it.. ;D 

Heechul: And how does my attitude be compared to her??? HMMM?!
Leeteuk: I hope so O.o
AiMei: For your sake, I hope so too

MikaKelly  
I agree should could be Heechul's daughter. The kid seems to have his bold personalty. Not to mention the mom of the child was burning Heechul's picture and cursed him. Something is going on. 

Heechul: So I'm the target right now? I WANT LEETEUK TO BE THE TARGET >.<
Kyuhyun: Sorry Hyung, seemed like you're the next target ^^ *happy dance*

Sadiyahm
Got to be heechuls daughter she's a mini him lol 

ShinDong: Wow hyung... all votes on you!
Eunhyuk: Neh!
Siwon: Don't worry hyung, cheer up!
Heechul : @!$#$%@#%&&*$^%$!!!!

turtlepanda22
cheulri is just adorable >< shes like a mini heechul! but heechuls engrish is bettar :P haha but omigawd teukie was hilarius wen he freaked out!!! xD idk why but he reminds me of tamaki sempai from OHHC, in this ff 

Leeteuk: Who is Tamaki sempai?:
AiMei: Molla O.o
HeeChul: OTL

Hyesungie
Hi new reader here~ ^^ I really like ur fic. And that kid is amazing hehe so funny. Is she Heechul kid?! Omg that interesting. Keep the wonderfull work and update soon plz~ 

Heechul: Just FML!!!
SungMin: wow, Heechul seemed down...
Heechul: It's Heechul HYUNG!!!

mmmjkk 
CheulRi!! Aish!!! She too freaking ka-yute!!..X'D..hehehe I wouldn't be surprised if heechul is The papa;p! But no one compares to my Kyu oppa!.... I love you~

I'm gonna get you in the night and take you to a hotel and lock you in a room with me... then ill
.
.
SUPRISE YOU BECAUSE ALL THE SUJU MEMBER ARE ALREADY THERE....mybody is ready;).....this has nothing to do with your story does it.:/
Welp its okay you story is amazing by the way...update soon!! looooooovvvvvveee yoooooouuu!! 

SUJU15: O.O
AiMei: Wow~ O.O
Leeteuk: remind me to lock my doors *whisper to AiMei*
AiMei: *whisper back* okay!

mmmjkk 
Oh and before I forget...
I enjoyed your cookies Eunhyuk!!
Thanks and like I said before Update soon or Eunhyuk is going to mysteriously disappear!! XD 

Eunhyuk: THose were mine TT-TT
AiMei: LOL just let her have it ^^

HEY GUYS!!! GUESS WHO'S GOING TO MAKE AN APPEARANCE IN THIS SIDE STORY??? :D
HE WILL APPEAR IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPPIES!