Apples

First ELFs

 

...

Beep... beep... beep...

                Damn it hurts!
                Wait—where am I?

                HeeRae opened her eyes... sensing the smell of sterile atmosphere, and the usual white background, she felt the oxygen mask on her face. HeeRae closed her eyes again, the place always annoyed her. She always hate hospitals... making her feel dead. It was then she realized she wasn’t alone... she heard the door opened, she just remained motionless and her eyes still closed.

                “Oh—anyeong!” A familiar voice said.

                HeeYun-eonnie?

                “Anyeong~ we brought fruits!” Another sweet voice said, HeeRae hear the sound of paper bags.

                It must be RyeoWook...

                “Nice of you to drop by” HeeYun said.

                “Wook-oppa~Teuk-opaa~Chullie-oppa~~~” A small voice called.

                “CheulRi-ah~” HeeChul’s voice rang the corners of the room. HeeRae smiled softly.

                At least the place brightened a bit...

                “H-how is she?” Leeteuk’s voice comes hovering.

                “She’s fine... the blood flow was stopped” HeeYun said. “The doctor said she can speak normally, but she can’t yell too much”

                “Noona, how come this happened?” Ryeowook asked. HeeRae stayed stiff in her place.

                “Well... you see, ever since she had that accident in 2004... I’m sure you heard what that idiot of a contract manager said. was never that stable ever again. The first time she tried singing high notes again, she can’t... her voice would crack then some of her wounds would open. Then she’ll cough all the blood coming from .” HeeYun said and sighed. “HeeRae always loved singing...”

                Things turned to a solemn silence.

                “Oppa... let’s go buy ice cream with Eomma!” CheulRi said.

                “Mwoh? Wae?” Heechul asked.

                “You don’t need a reason to eat ice cream!” CheulRi chirped.

                “Ara, ara... yah Eomma, come with us” HeeRae heard Heechul, she almost laughed but prevented to do so. In a moment, she heard the door opened.

                “Ryeowook-ssi, Leeteuk-ssi... watch over her until we come back” HeeYun’s voice said then the door closed.

                “Hyung, what time is it?” Ryeowook asked.

                “Just turned 6...” Leeteuk’s voice said, HeeRae heard footsteps around the room. “I’m hungry... let’s get some deliveries?”

                “Ani~I’ll go and buy something by the food shop across...” Ryeowook said. “I heard the food there is great”

                “Want me to go with you?” Leeteuk asked.

                “Hyung, you take care of her” Ryeowook said and HeeRae hears the opening and closing of the door.

                HeeRae heard footsteps again. She finally opened her eyes to see Leeteuk’s back... he was looking out of the window. HeeRae gets up and took off her oxygen mask and looked at LEeteuk. She saw Leeteuk sighed and turned at her.

                “Omona!” Leeteuk jumped a little. He was surprised to see HeeRae sitting. HeeRae’s lips twitched, trying real hard not to laugh.

                Silence then followed...

                “Shouldn’t you be still resting?” Leetuek asked, not moving from where he is.

                “I’m fine” HeeRae spoke. Leeteuk noted her raspy voice. HeeRae cleared and touched her neck. “HMMM hmmm HMMMM!!!”

                “What are you doing?” Leeteuk asked.

                “Tuning my voice” HeeRae said, then her voice turned to normal. Leeteuk turned his gaze. “How long am I here?”

                “Since yesterday” Leeteuk said, HeeRae nodded.

                “Ah...” HeeRae said softly. Leeteuk rubbed the back of his neck, feeling the awkwardness around her.

                Sensing the awkward moment between them, HeeRae grabbed the remote which was by the cabinet beside her and the TV. It was the current news. HeeRae and Leeteuk just focused on the show. But Leeteuk is fidgeting...

                Should I thank her or not???

                Leeteuk thought... after that incident happened a day ago, it seemed that he was obliged to thank her even though he did not ask it from her. It’s like etiquette... but to Leeteuk, saying thank you to HeeRae seemed... seemed do hard! It was as though Leeteuk completely forgot how to say a simple thank you.

               Jung Soo, you’re such an idiot -.-

                HeeRae looked at her side and realized that there were apples.

                “Thank—“Apples!” Leeteuk and HeeRae spoke at the same time. “What?” They again said in unison. HeeRae looked at him, he seemed so stressed about something as though he’s been holding it.

                “What were you saying?” HeeRae asked. Leeteuk sighed, he looked down before looking at HeeRae again. He had never felt that nervous before.

                “G-gomawo... for... standing for us, it was really—I mean, that was nice of you” Leeteuk said feeling the thorn off his chest. “There I said it” HeeRae looked at him blankly and laughed a bit.

                “Nah that’s alright” HeeRae said and stopped laughing and frowned. Leeteuk turned at her and noticed her wide smile. “Since you are so thankful, why don’t you peel off some apples and feed me?” LeeTeuk’s smile faded.

                “Ah wae???” Leeteuk demanded. “You don’t order around people older than you!” HeeRae pouted and shifted in her seat.

                What is she doing?

                “Arasso...” HeeRae went to reach the apple, her left hand was still connected to the dextrose. “I’ll just eat this plainly... since my left hand won’t work properly... I couldn’t peel off the apple properly...” HeeRae said, her voice was down casted making him feel guilty. Leeteuk cringes his face, as he watched HeeRae’s poor reach of the apple.

                “AISH!” Leeteuk took the apple and the knife and plate located inside the cabinet. He placed the waste bin beside him and began peeling the apple. HeeRae smiled widely at this action.

                Why in the world am I doing this?!

                “Ppali! Ppali! I’m hungry!” HeeRae demanded, Leeteuk glared at her but she was looking at him smugly.

                Leeteuk glared at the apple he was peeling. Even though the apple was not at fault, Leeteuk peeled it mercilessly. And if the Apple is alive it would scream endlessly. After a minute or so, Leeteuk quickly finished peeling the apple and sliced it in pieces. He took off the seed and placed the pate in front of HeeRae.

                “There!” Leeteuk snapped. HeeRae looked at it and then pouted at LEeteuk. “Mwoyah?!”

                “I can’t eat it...” HeeRae said.

                “Why not?!” Leeteuk frowned at her. “You can just pick it and put it in your mouth” HeeRae pouted even more and hissed. Then—

                “Aiiiiyyyyyaaaa~~~ I’m so weak I can’t move my hands!” HeeRae said in a mocking pain voice. “You should feed me”

                “Waaaaeee???” Leeteuk whined.

                “Because you are thankful” HeeRae said wittingly.

                “Aish I take it back!” Leeteuk grunted.

                “Nop, you can’t take it back... it’s already here” HeeRae pointed her head.

                “Aish jinja” Leeteuk said and picked one slice and reached it towards HeeRae’s face. “EAT” HeeRae opened and Leeteuk shoved the fruit in .

                “Yah!” HeeRae whined after she nearly choked on the apple. “Feed me again!” HeeRae demanded.

                “Waaaaee???” Leeteuk complained.

                “You were not gentle! You’re supposed to treat patients with care!” HeeRae spats.

                “Hmmmph!” Leeteuk grimaced. He then again picked another slice and carefully placed it in front of just in time the door opened.

                “Hyung we’re—ohhhhh” Eunhyuk, DongHae, and Ryeowook stopped by the door. It was Eunhyuk who talked. Leeteuk shoved the appled on again.

                “MMMPPFFF!!!” HeeRae nearly choked at the apple... again -.-

                “Sorry to intrude your romantic date~” DongHAe said as he placed the bunch of food on the nearby table.

                “We’re not dating!” Both HeeRae and Leeteuk said, and then they looked at each other momentarily then back at DongHae.

                “Yeah right” Ryeowook said smiling secretly.

                “We’re not!” Leeteuk said. DongHAe and Eunhyuk looked lankly at him.

                “Yeah, you’re not” DongHae said.

                “And since you two are not dating—” Eunhyuk pulled Leeteuk’s chair away from HeeRae’s bed. He took another chair and placed it exactly where Leeteuk was before and sat on it. “—I will talk to her if you don’t mind” Leeteuk grimaced his face.

                “Hyung I bought lots of food” Ryeowook said and sets the table. DongHAe took another chair and placed it near HeeRae’s bed, but on the opposite of Eunhyuk where a stand of machinery was placed.

                “So... how have you been?” DongHAe asked as he took an apple slice and ate it. Leeteuk took notice of it.

                “Yah! Grab your own apple, I sliced that for her!” Leeteuk was annoyed.

                “Hyung, you were not dating HeeRae, remember?” Eunhyuk said as he too took a slice of apple. Leeteuk rolled his eyes.

                “Yeah, I forgot” Leeteuk said sarcastically and went to sit at the couch grumpily.

                “Don’t you guys have any schedules?” HeeRae asked.

                “Nope!” Eunhyuk said.

                “So how are you?” DongHAe asked.

                “Fine, still breathing” HeeRae said and they chuckled.

                “You gave us quite the shock yesterday” Eunhyuk said. “But still, your misbehaviour is really worth it”

                “Neh! Everyone was laughing when they saw a soaked Kim YoungMin walking along the corridors. It was anyone’s dream to give him what he deserved” Ryeowook said. “Hyung-deul, HeeRae-ah... let’s eat!”

                “Let’s bring the table near her” DongHae said and moved the table. Leeteuk grabbed a chair and took a place on the table. Eunhyuk and DongAHe grabbed their share. Ryeowook placed that small table-like stool on HeeRae’s bed to serve as her table.

                Ryeowook carefully placed her rice, viands and juice.

                “Wow, you’re really a Mom, Wookie-ah” HeeRae smiled and RyeoWook smiled back. “So what happened after I out?” Everyone was chewing on their food and gave it a thought.

                “Well, everyone panicked when we... err... saw you... coughed” Eunhyuk said carefully. “Wookie explained something to us about it though... so, Siwon kind of carry you towards the exit of the building to bring you here”

                “Ah... I should thank him later” HeeRae said thoughtfully and nodded. “And the girls?”

                “MeeKyong and HyeWon followed you here” DongHAe said. “Only Siwon and JungHoon hyung followed you here, JungHoon hyung instructed us to stay and continue discussing the music style.”

                “We really admired you, you know...” Ryeowook said. “Standing up against him, the contract manager... even SungMin hyung was very impressed”
                “It’s nothing, really...” HeeRae said humbly but Leeteuk grimaced. He felt cheated when she did not ask them to do something for her.

                This girl -.-!
               
“Does this often happen when you yell? Ever since after the accident?” DongHAe asked bluntly. Eunhyuk and Ryeowook looked at DongHAe threateningly.

                Aish this kid!

                Leeteuk shook his head.

                “Neh...” HeeRae smiled softly. “It has been like this ever since the accident. I can’t really sing that much or my throat would hurt and the wound will open again”

                “Is this what you’ve told me? The lost talent?” Eunhyuk asked... he’s been bothered by HeeRae’s story ever since they had a small chat on the roof top. (refer to chap 7).

                “You could say that” HeeRae smiled.

                “Ani... your voice was still great” Ryeowook said.

                “Gomawo” HeeRae said, Ryeowook’s comment meant a lot to her.

                “So... Are you an ELF?” Leeteuk asked. HeeRae looked at him.

 

                I’m not just an ELF... I am ELF.

 

 


 

Henry: APPLES~
Leeteuk: Shut up
HeeChul: APPLEEEEEE~~~~
Leeteuk: I said shut up!
AiMei: FAN LETTERS!
Leeteuk: Sh--Where?!
AiMei: APPLES~
Leeteuk: -.-

Sadiyahm : Lol <3 u oppas even if your a bit older :))

Kangin: Hehe she loves meh~
Kyuhyun: Yah... no fair >.<

Hyesungie: God! I'm so angry~! That man should be KILLED! Agh~ how could he say that to the girl and suju?! :'( Heerae! YOU ARE AMAZING! Great! *clapping* I hope she'll be fine.I love you Suju! You are the best!

SUJU15: YEY!!! WE'RE THE BEST~
Yesung: Let's kill him together, shall we? -3-
AiMei: Strange creepy turtle o.O

OnlyImagine : HeeRae...*sobs* STUPID YOUNGMIN, YOU STUPID DOUCHEBAG, *OLE, IDIOTIC BASTARDO!!! *cursing and flipping tables* CURSE YOU!!!
I hope HeeRae will be fine.. Man, those girls were put through hard time and Youngmin still treated them like they are nothing..
And Super Junior, you'll always be Hallyu Star in every ELF, even when you'll be old and will already have a family. :)
Eunhyuk...SHARE FISHY!! -3- Zhou Mi, you're included too if you want~ :D All of SuJu can go on a blind date, just contact me! :b

DongHae: Calm down, I don't want my beautiful elffish too stressed :)
Eunhyuk: Wanna die fishy? she's my Jewel!
ZhouMi: Shut up you two, she's miiiine! I'mma have a date with her ^^

luteuk: leeteuk u should always smile for her its time u notice heerae now and i loved how she protected super junior *its all about being ELF*.... I hope her sickness is not that serious though.

Kyuhyun :aHAHAHAH Leader being scold!
Hankyung: Oh, the humiliation
Leeteuk: you two better shut up

Sherryy-Angel:  Omg their going to tell the truth soon, omg I can't wait and I'm curious how Leeteuk going to react when he find out. And omg kyuhyun is the sweetest and most awesome maknae ever.
Ps I love both wookie and Eunhyuk happy now kekek
Pps: please hurry with writting I can't waitto read more I love you haha

AiMei: 1 more update and you'll find out in chapt 26
Ryeowook: SHE LOVED ME!!! SEE!!!
Eunhyuk: SHE LOVED ME TOO GRRRR~

Park-Sandara:  aweeee heerae i hope your okay! leeteuk be by her side we all know you like her its really obivious from my last comment KIM HEECHUL is the kim heechul jelous????? donghae is soooo cute when he kept blushing when his crush was singing. i love it make sure my mochi and mimi have more time to talk some. UPDATE SUPER SOON author nim

Heechul: Kim Heechul is NEVER JEALOUS
Hankyung:Yeah? Mind if I steal your GF?
Heechul: WANNA DIE NOW?!

NikkiMikki28 :I think since you sad here voice box was injured, and she can't reach the pitch she used to, she yelled to loud at him, therefore causing her to cough up blood.

ShinDong: Oooooohhh nice deduction!
AiMei: Of course! Our readers are really smart~
SiWon: GOOD JOB *dancing ShiBrows*

Anehyuk  :*shocked* her voice box was injured because of accident no please teuk oppa save her Its getting kind of depressing :( and good job heeRae:) update soon author-nim:)

SungMin: Awww don't be depressed, my beautiful... :)
Kibum: I noticed I wasn't in the conversation in the last few chapters
AiMei: EEEHHHM~ you were asleep!!! O.O

 

AiMei: MIANHE KIBUM-AH TT-TT|
OMO OMO~ Will the guys finally find it out? WHAT IS THEIR CONNECTION?! will this imporve all of their relationship or will it worsen? FIND OUT SOON!!!

 

AIMEI: BTW I have a one-shot fic to be updated on MAY 06, 2013.
 

About Yesung enlisting for the army... (click to find out>>>>) Confessions of an Introverted Love