To the theme park we go!

First ELFs

 

RIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGG~~~

                Ackk! Who’s calling this hour?!

                “Waeee???” Hankyung’s slurred voice came out soon as he accepts the call.

                “YAH IMMA (Jerk/rascal)!!!” A voice that made Hankyung sweat in beads.

                “A-ah, HeeYunie~” Hankyung cooed and jerked up from his position.

                “DON’T YOU HEEYUNIE~ ME!!! WHAT TIME IS IT?!” Hankyung gasped and looked at the time on the desk beside him.

                9:23 AM...

                ...

                “YOU BETTER GET YOUR HERE IN 5 MINS OR YOU’RE DEAD!!!”

                “A-arrasso! I-I’ll be there!!!” Hankyung stuttered and hangs up. “Damn it... I drank too much last night...”

                Hankyung shook his head and went to the shower.

                Meanwhile Heeyun taps her heels, waiting impatiently. It was a Saturday morning and it started being pissed at a certain Chinese person. CheulRi clutching her bear and talks with it... she looked at her angry eomma.

                “Eomma! Gwaenchanayo... Uncle Fried rice will come sooner or later” CheulRi said. HeeYun looked at her daughter... they were waiting at the lobby of the dorm. “Besides... it’s too early”

                “CheulRi, honey... today is very important” HeeYun said. “That’s why I am disappointed that your uncle is late”

                “Ohhh” CheulRi pursed her lips and continued playing her bear, “Important in what?”

                “CheulRi... you know we’re moving to States in a few months... right?” HeeYun said. “I have to talk to your Halabeoji about it”

                “But eomma... can’t we just stay?” CheulRi said hopefully.

                “I have work in the States, darling” HeeYun sighed and sat beside CheulRi and hugged her. “And I don’t want this little angel away from me... arasso?”

                “Nehh~” CheulRi pouted. “But Eomma... how about Chul oppa?” HeeYun stopped at her words.

                “What about HeeChul?” HeeYun asked and CheulRi just shrugged.

                “Molla... it’s just that, I’m really going to miss him” CheulRi pouted. “I really don’t want to leave oppa here alone” HeeYun huffed.

                “Why do you like HeeChul oppa?” HeeYun asked, still hugging her daughter. cheulRi smiled.

                “Oppa always protects me from bullies” CheulRi wmiled genuinely, HeeYun’s heart ached at the sight. “Oppa was there to talk to me”

                HeeYun felt really sad for her lonely daughter... it was hard enough to raise her all alone, but it’s harder when you can’t spend time with her.

                Heechul... why must you make it hard for her?

                HeeYun thought and rests her chin on her daughter’s shoulder.

                Why did you two meet? Coincidence? Accident? Or perhaps destiny leads the two of you?

                HeeYun looked away at the glass door in a distance...

                Why am I stll asking... when clearly I knew the answers all along...

                “Tell you what...” HeeYu started. “We should go to the theme park today”

                “Ah jinjja?!” CheulRi’s face brightened.

                “Neh, then we’ll ride every ride you want... arasso?” Heeyun said.

                “NEH!”

...

 

                “... ahhhh! Jinjja!!!” Heechul complained and slumped on the nearest couch. “I’ll never sing ever again!” Heechul cussed.

                “Hyung.. all we did were the chorus...” Eunhyuk said. “It’s not that tiring”

                “Don’t care” Heechul said. “Are we finished with the choral?” HyunAe and HyeWon were inside the Super Junior waiting room too.

                “Uhm... the chorus for the other songs are not yet done” HyunAe said, checking her chart. “Which, by the way will be sang by the main and the lead vocals”

                “Ah... gureseo?” Leeteuk sighed “Then we’re not doing anything the whole afternoon?” Everyone was excited.

                “Oh yeah” HyeWon spoke “ShinDong-ssi”

                “Yeh?” ShinDong was drinking cola when he turned to HyeWon.

                “Chukkahae!!!” HyeWon and HyunAe clapped their hands. ShinDong and the rest of the members were bewildered.

                “Mwoyah?” ShinDong asked.

                “Wae? Wae?” The other members asked.

                “ShinDong-ssi will be given parts in singing a ballad song and will be given more appearances in the MV” HyunAe announced.

                “Jinjja?!” The members were happy for ShinDong. For so long, ShinDong always have tiny bits of parts in the MVs and always go for the raps. ShinDong was flustered.

                “Waaah~” ShinDong expressed. “What made the producers do that?”

                “Well... since the girls had gotten over with the 10 albums deal, they already had the say at the PD” JungHoon explained. “They can now help the PD’s for your visuals” The boys looked at each other and had a sudden idea popping in theor brains they started to speak altogether:

                “Ohhh” The boys chorused together.

                “YAH! Then put me first before Siwon!”

                “Give me more visual!”

                “I’m more handsome, give me more camera time!”

                “I want to be the first one on screen!”

                Raucous noises were heard, HyunAe and Hyewon just looked at them blankly. All of them are fighting for their camera time.

                “Aish!!!” Heechul was pissed. “Will you shut up?!” All of them hushed down.

                “Ani! we still follow the traditional set up, everyone has camera time to shine” HyeWon explained. It was then the door opened revealing Heerae, ZhouMi, Henry and MeeKyong.

                “HeeRae... they’re done recording” HyeWon called. HeeRae looked around and then Henry carefully approached HyeWon.

                “Jiejie (big sister in mandarin)~~~” Henry called brightly at HyeWon.

                “Mwoyah” HyeWon frowned.

                “JieJie promised to go to the theme park with us, right?” Henry smiled, the other members looked at them in interest.

                “Just when did I promise that?” HyeWon asked.

                “Well... you made that promise during SJ-M promotion... months ago” ZhouMi said.

                “Ah right... you did promised that, eonnie” HeeRae said, HyeWon still frowned.

                “I don’t remember” HyeWon said, scanning her memories. HyunAe smirked at MeeKyong.

                “You want to remember?” Meekyong asked, HyeWon narrowed her eyes.

                “If I wanted to remember, I won’t go near you two” HyeWon said distrusfully. “You two have up to something... did you?”

                “Awwww come one, eonnie... we only got you drunk and made that promise~” HyunAe said evilly.

                “MWOH!!!” HyeWon widened her eyes.

                “We caught your promise on tape” MeeKyong said waving her phone. “Wanna see it?”

                “NO!” HyeWon was angry, the boys looked at her. “I am soooo gonna cut your allowance”

                “Okay” HyunAe said. “All we want is to go to the theme park and have the time of our lives there... since you’re not taking us, we’re gonna gonna save it on our video portfolio”

                “You wouldn’t” HyeWon said testily.

                “Try me” HyunAe said evilly. HyeWon sighed in defeat...

                “Why on earth did I have a dongsaeng like you” HyeWon shook her head. HyunAe, MeeKyong, ZhouMi and Henry smiled widely.

                “That’s why you love me most, Eonnie~” HyunAe smirked.

                “Shut up...” HyeWon looked up. “Omo... evil dongsaengs!”

                “Gwaenchana eonnie! You have me!” HeeRae said cheerfully, Hyewon glared at her.

                “Yah... out of the 4 dongsaengs, you’re the worst” Hyewon remarked.

                “Sooo does that mean...?” ZhouMi widened his smile. HyeWon grits her teeth and just gave him the look.

                The super junior members overheard their conversation.

                “Ah.. it’s not like we haven’t been to theme parks” Eunhyuk just laughed it off.

                “Yeah, we’ve been there for countless of times” Yesung nodded.

                “Yeah, we don’t need to go to the theme park” Leeteuk said.

                “I’m going with them” Ryeowook said cheerfully.

                “Yah, how old are you to go to theme parks?” Kyuhyun laughed. “Aren’t you a bit old?”

                “Nah, he’s the eternal magnae, he’ll go to childish places such as theme parks” SungMin teased. HeeChul kind of over heard them.

                “I’m going with Wookie” HeeChul said, the other members were quite surprised.

                “Jinjja, hyung?” Ryeowook smiled brightly.

                “I’m tagging along too!” ShinDong said “It’s quite a long time not seeing my Nari”

                “It seemed fun to go too” Siwon said appreciatively.

                “You guys want to come along? We’re leaving” Hyewon voice came out.

                “Me, Ryeowook, Siwon and ShinDong will come!” Heechul said. The other members got their mouths gaped.

                “How about you Leeteuk-ssi?” HyeWon asked.

                “We’re not going” Leeteuk said and slumped in the corner.

                “Suit yourself” Heechul huffed.

                With that, the girls and some of the members get out of the room since there was no schedule left for them. Yesung, Leeteuk, DongHAe, Eunhyuk, SungMin, and Kyuhyun looked at the door dumfoundedly.

                “What the...” SungMin muttered. LEeteuk grimaced.

                “I thought we are a team! We should stay together!” Leeteuk pouted.

                “I felt betrayed” Kyuhyun said. “They left us” Their manager just shook his head.

                “Aish you guys don’t have a sense of fun” Junghoon said.

                “Waaeee?” DongHae pouted.

                “Well... they want to go and they go” Junghoon said. “Besides no schedules for today... so why not grab the chance to enjoy yourselves”

                “But hyung! Theme parks are for Children only” Yesung said.

                “Wae... don’t you guys behave like children? Theme parks really suit you guys” JungHoon chuckled. “I really don’t get it why you guys decided to be left behind when you clearly wanted to go too”

                With that junghoon left, amused at his dongsaengs who became more dumbfounded than they were.

                “Okay...” Eunhyuk started “I’m going to catch on with them”

                “Nado (me too)” DongHae responded and went running towards the door.

                “Yah!” Leeteuk called that halts them. “We’re a team and a team should stay~” Eunhyuk and DongHae looked at each other.

                “Hyung, I want to go too” SungMin and YEsung blurted out. DongHae and eunhyuk smiled then gets out of the door together with SungMin and Yesung leaving Leeteuk and Kyuhyun behind.

                Leeteuk and Kyuhyun looked at each other. Kyuhyun smirked at the leader.

                “So it’s me and you hyung” Kyuhyun said. Leeteuk glared at his magnae.

                “And your point is?” Leeteuk asked.

                “Well hyung... Hyung and Magnae can’t stay together” Kyuhyun implied.

                “Mwoh?” Leeteuk frowned,

                “That’s why I’m going after them” Kyuhyun hurriedly sprinted towards the door and ran soon as he gets out of the room.

                Leeteuk never felt dumbfounded as ever.

                In less than 2 hours, Leeteuk found himself in a hotdog stand inside the theme park, wearing a panda bear hat to cover his hair and a dorky duck mask. He scanned through the crowds, looking for s. There were not much students around since it was exam week.

                Aish... I shouldn’t have bothered to be here

                Leeteuk thought as he munched on a hotdog. He scanned the crowd again for more familiar members...

                “Teuk-ahjussi!” a small voice called, LEeteuk looked around to see CheulRi who was holding a blue balloon looking at him. “What are you doing here?” LeeTeuk’s eyes widened and bought another hotdog and went away from the stand.

                “Sssshhh... don’t be so noisy” Leeteuk whispered. “What are you doing here and who’s your companion?”

                “Eomma and uncle” CheulRi pointed the 2 persons who were walking towards their direction. Leeteuk’s eyes widened...

                H-Hankyung-ah?

 

 


Hankyung: Omo~ I'm getting more and more appearance hehehehe~
AiMei: You might notice a different approach for you eh -.-
Hankyung: At least I appeared
Kangin: When will I appear again?
AiMei: Soon~

 

kampao00 : That's why i love Yesung oppa because of your dancing skill hahahah! 
Uwaaaaahh! Thank you authornim for making me cry for this heartbreaking chapter.. TT.TT i wish that they could really comeback to SUJU15. I really miss them. 

Yesung: I'm the next dancing machine!!!
Kyuhyun: Shut up... I'm always next in line
Eunhyuk: Kyu, you're too young to take my place and Yesung hyung... you're too old prrzzz LOL

xhikari_ryeowook : I really miss Kibum oppa and Hankung oppa~ :(( T____T *sings the chorus of someday* 

AiMei: eonjengga neun uri dashi manari~~~ 
Kibum: Don't worry sweety, I'm here for you~
Hankyung: Playa...

xChulHaeWookBiased : Awww! Kibum oppa, Kangin oppa, Hangeng oppa, go back to form SJ15!! T.T Then SJ wud b complete again. SJ oppa, hwaiting. Donghae oppa, 사랑해♡! 

DongHae: NADO SARANGHAEEEEEEE~~~~


#xPark-Sandara : im sorry i couldnt comment sooner!!!!

*hugs sungmin oppa*
I WANT SUJU 15 TOGETHER!!!!!! even i txt my signature is
PROM15E TO 13ELIEVE IN 10VE AND PROT3CT THE MISSING THREE
dont get too drunk oppas i know everyone else wants to see you guys dont you oppas???
*glares at the rest of super junior*
CANT WAIT FOR NEXT UPDATE!!!!! 

SUJU12: *gulp* N-neh~
SungMin: Gwaenchana! we'll wait for SUJU15 too :D
Heechul: You're saying that so she'll not go after you huauauauaa~~~

xhikari_ryeowook : Ang tinatawag na lukso ng dugo. xD 

Ryeowook: I likesss your name!
ShinDong: A fan???

xdbjuniorbang : I'm sorry i wasn't able to leave a comment on your last chapter... i was busy.. but this chapter is so touching!! how did kangin know about the girls? or did i miss something? anyway... author-nim you're going to make them reunite right? see you next chapter!! :)) 

AiMei: Nope, you didn't miss anything... everything is going with the flow heheheheh
Kangin: Oooooh I like how your brain works~
Kyuhyun: Wait... SHE HAS A BRAIN?!

xmmmjkk : This is a great story but I have nothing to say so. .... love you all lots and goodbye! Aish I so tired. ..

Leeteuk: take a good rest angel~
Heechul: Why are you calling her angel? SHE'S A PETAL!

xKpopLover7087 : My bias? I really can't decide who I like more, Eunhyuk or Kyuhyun. Maybe even Ryeowook? Idk, it's a hard question to ask a girl, Siwon. I mean how can I pick just one?! There's so many of you! I love your story!!<3 

Siwon: If that's the case... then PICK ME!!!

xElfOtic  Sorry Heechul... Donghae is still my bias, but maybe you could change that soon! XD I almost cried reading the chapter hahah >.< Update Soon~~ I wanna see Donghae and MeeKyong become a couple! ^___^ 

DongHae: Hehehehe~ can you be my MeeKyong?
Eunhyuk: WANNA DIE????

xSadiyahm : XD I'm his lol  You guys jealous :P lol 

SungMin: YEY!!! So far I have 2 fans here~
Henry: Can give me one? 
SungMin :NO

xHyesungie : OMG! I'm crying rivers now! I'm so sad :( 

Yesung: It's alright my lovely cloud, here have a turtle tissue~
AiMei: YAH!!! THOSE ARE LEAVES!!!
Yesung: No. it's a tissue... A TISSUE!

xNikkiMikki28 : This chapter made me a little sad. It would be great if they became Suju15 again, but even if they can't, we will all still love them and they will always be apart of Super Junior! Well, I want to say the Heechul is my favorite, but Kibum comes out with his killer smile and Henry and Sungmin come with their cuteness and get me confused. O_o 

Kibum: Step out hyungs, she's going for me~
HeeChul: YAH IMMA! You're the dongsaeng and you should respect your hyung!
SungMin: You're too old hyung kekekekekek!

xkelly2010 : Finally the missing members make an appearance! Just curious, will there be a Super Junior 15 reunion sometime in this story? 

AiMei: Possibly~ Hehehe wait for more updates hahhhahaha
ShinDong: Bad author! 

xMakoto : aw~! i wished things were different :( i wanted all 15 to stay together until they're old and grey :( suju oppas are so strong :) Kangin oppa, Kibum oppa, Hangeng oppa HWAITING~! did you notice Siwonnie doesn't appear as much as the other members? :O 

Siwon: there's a reason for that... you see I am in the middle of drama shooting: IRIS 2 that's why I don't make a lot of appearance
AiMei: Don't worry, I'll link him to one of the girls~ 

xSherryy-Angel : Omg and you did it again, this was the most emotionel chappie ever, I mean this was so painfull and heartbroken, I remember them as one, and because of this I miss them so most the lost stars, but it also gave me more respect for Super Junior, and I just know, that being a E.L.F is the best thing in my life, it made me feel, love,lost,friendschip,pain,heartbreak. 
SUPER JUNIOR THE LAST MAN STANDING!!!!
PSSS:Yes I think that is better to watch is alone with my Wookie.<3 

Ryeowook: jinjja??? Here have some of my cookies~
Eunhyuk: So... does that mean no EunHae fight anymore???
ZhouMi: You want to fight?

xMiharuRaeJin Aw..guys you should just come back... ALL of you, including you, Han Geng. =) We all miss you.
Hey, that's glaring! >< and it's still rude! *hits his head*
O-oh...*pouts* O-okay... *turns away* I-I'll just go and...and...drink my...strawberry milk...that I made for myself...and continued listening to...Superman...and...Daydream... 

Kyuhyun: You did not just hit my most gorjuss head...


Henry: Oh no...
ZhouMi: HIDEE!!! HIDDEEEE!!! 
SungMin: EVIL MAGNAE ON THE LOOOOSEEE!!!

xDannyJ : I love this chappie Author-nim!! Even it kinda hurt a lot :(( because you let us know what are on their minds .. Happy to see the Lost 3 together and having each other even in such short period of time .. 
SUPER JUNIOR THE LAST MAN STANDING!! 

-.- 

 

AiMei: Those are the possible things that are on their mind...
Kangin: Makes sense though

 

AiMei: errrr... sorry for this lame chappy OTL 
I'm fighting writer's block though... but don't worry, the flow's going on and on! 

So... 

LEETEUK SAW HANKYUNG!!!!\

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?! FIND OUT!!!

BTW: I won't be updating in a few days since I'm working out on my Yesung fic entitled: Confessions of an Introverted Love... 

MIANHE!!! Please understand... Ireally want a beautiful fic for our turtle prince who s enlisthing thie may 06 TT_TT

ON THE PLUS SIDE: 

HEECHUL'S COMING BACK FROM THE ARMY AND RESUME SUJU ACTIVITIES ON AUGUSTTTT!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~~~~~