ThemePark~

First ELFs

 

                “Eh? Where are they?” MeeKyong looked around the theme park. The others were gone; Eunhyuk, DongHAe and Siwon were there with her.

                “Molla...” Eunhyuk said, acting... Siwon looked at Eunhyuk.

                “Should we look for them?” Siwon asked.

                “Arasso” DongHAe said cluelessly.

                As DongHae and MeeKyong were wandering endlessly throughout the sea of crowd, Siwon and Eunhyuk retreated and hid around the corner where the other had hidden too.

                “Kekekekkekeke~” Eunhyuk laughed looking at the 2.

                “You guys setting them up...” HyunAe stated.

                “Neh” Siwon grinned.

                “DongHae hyung is easily fooled” Henry laughed to himself.

                “Our MeeKyongie is also easily fooled...” HyeWon shakes her head.

                “Aigo! Those two made a perfect match” HyunAe remarked. “By the way... where did that old man and HeeRae went off to?”

                Henry, Siwon, Eunhyuk and ZhouMi looked at each other then at the girls. Then they looked around to spot Leeteuk and HeeRae sitting in one bench, still wearing the mask. He was dabbing something on HeeRae’s arm...

                “tsk tsk tsk tsk... look at those two” Eunhyuk shakes his head.

                “They look like a real couple” ZhouMi remarked. HyeWon and HyunAe exchanged looks and laughed.

                “Reminds me of YunHo dabbing some ointment on her bruises...” HyunAe commented thoughtfully. Eunhyuk and Siwon looked at her.

                “Eh?” Eunhyuk asked. “You guys knew DBSK personally?” HyeWon sighed.

                “Of course” HyunAe said. “If Shinee has f(x), Super Junior has Girls Generation, and then DBSK was supposed to have us”

                “Jinjja?” Eunhyuk nodded at the new found information.

                “Is Leeteuk always like this?” HyeWon asked gesturing Leeteuk who was already dabbing something on HeeRae’s knee.

                “No” The members snickered.

                “So...” HyunAe said with her arms crossed. “Let’s ditch them?”

                “Yeah!” The others replied and off they go to somewhere.

...

                “Mianhe...” Leeteuk said and finished placing a band aid on the bruise on her arm and leg.

                HeeRae was hit on her knee and arm when they were running. HeeRae checked her wounds to see it perfectly wrapped. She poked her wound and felt small sting from it. HeeRae giggled. LeeTeuk chuckled at her childishness.

                “Ahjussi, gomawo~” HeeRae said and suddenly remembered a similar situation.

               

                “AHAHAHAH You can’t catch me!!!” YunHo yelled at a 13 year-old running HeeRae.

                “No Fair! Oppa got long legs!!!” HeeRae was huffing as she attempted to catch YunHo.

                “Not my problem for being born tall!”YunHo teased and continued running.

                The 2 were at the rooftop, playing with each other since HeeRae was too young and still at her childhood stage, no one wants to play with a child anymore. So, Yunho was the one who would play with her.

                “Ah!” HeeRae stumbled on a loose stone. YunHo panicked and ran towards her.

                “HeeRae, gwaenchana?!” YunHo asked anxiously and helped HeeRae sit. HeeRae whimpered and noticed that her left knee was skinned.

                “Omo...” HeeRae whined as she blew on her wound. “Appa...”

                YunHo felt guilty and gets on a sitting position, his back faced HeeRae. HeeRae looked up in confusion.

                “Ja... get on my back, I’ll carry you” YunHo said.

                “But oppa... I’m heavy” HeeRae said. She was a bit chubby back then.

                “Nah, don’t worry” YunHo said. HeeRae gets on his back and YunHo carried her in piggy back ride. “Yah, you’re heavy” YunHo teased. HeeRae blushed.

                “Eeeeehhh~ just put me down” HeeRae pouted.

                “Nah, I was kidding” YunHo chuckled.

                Then in a few moments, they were inside YunHo’s and his roommate’s dorm. YunHo went to the kitchen and get some first aid. He took out some cotton and the hydrogen peroxide. HeeRae widened her eyes.

                “N-no! Not that one!” HeeRae whined.

                “But we need to disinfect this” YunHo said.

                “But... it’ll hurt!” HeeRae protested and kept her leg away from YunHo.

                “It’ll hurt just a bit... don’t worry” YunHo gave her an assuring smile. HeeRae posed her leg again. YunHo dabbed the cotton with the liquid.

                “Ah! Ooooowww~” HeeRae whimpered, YunHo blew softly at the wound which was now protruding some white liquid. In a while, YunHo cleaned it again with cotton then dabbed some ointment at the wound. YunHo took out the band aid and plastered it on the wound.

                “There... does it hurt?” YunHo asked, admiring his work. HeeRae pouted and shook her head. “Mianhe...” YunHo said guiltily. HeeRae smiled softly and poked her wound. It doesn’t hurt as much as before... she giggled.

                “Gomawo oppa~” HeeRae smiled at YunHo who just ruffled her hair.

                “Ah, dongsaengie~ Oppa will always take care of you” YunHo smiled.

 

                Leeteuk looked at HeeRae who was looking at some place in the corner. Leeteuk looked to where she was looking, but there was nothing there. Leeteuk waved his hands in front of HeeRae.

                “Eh?” HeeRae looked at Leeteuk.

                “Are you... day dreaming?” Leeteuk asked. HeeRae blinked a few times. “Are you dreaming of me?” HeeRae’s expression changed.

                “A-Ani!!!” HeeRae said. “I just remembered something.”

                “Ah” Leeteuk said and breathe lightly. “About Hankyung...” Leeteuk said, this time his voice became stiff. HeeRae looked at him directly in the eyes.

                “About hankyung-ssi... To tell the truth, he is my sister’s suitor... I just knew it the other day” HeeRae said truthfully.

                “Ah... jinjja?” Leeteuk asked, this time, a bit calmer than before. “Sorry for being harsh... it’s just that... he’s my dongsaeng and he hasn’t been communicating well with us” HeeRae bit her lower lip and looked at Leeteuk.

                “Maybe... maybe he’s just scared?” HeeRae asked. Leeteuk sighed sadly. HeeRae sighed too when she noticed cotton candy nearby.

                “Chakamanyo” HeeRae went towards the stall that sells cotton candy and bought 2 sticks. HeeRae went back to Leeteuk and gave him one.

                “Mwoyah?” Leeteuk looked at HeeRae then at the cotton candy.

                “Just take it” HeeRae said and Leeteuk took it. He looked at it before taking a bite. HeeRae watched.

                “Yah...” Leeteuk was creeped out by her stare.

                “You know... when I was a kid, whenever I look at the cotton candy, I always think that they are fluffy pink clouds and they exist somewhere up there” HeeRae looked at the sky. “I dreamed one day that I’ll be able to that cotton candy cloud and live there for as long as I want” Leeteuk frowned at the cotton candy.

                “So?” Leeteuk asked.

                “Mollayo” HeeRae said, Leeteuk gave her a blank face and HeeRae laughed. “Did it get you thinking?”

                “Yeah” Leeteuk said and looked at the sky again.

                “Well at least it gets you to think... away from unhappy thoughts at least” HeeRae said softly and inhaled the air.

                LEeteuk just stared at her in complete disbelief. Then he realized... it did kept him away from thinking too much about Hankyung. HeeRae looked at Leeteuk from the corner of her eye and smiled silently.

                “Kaja!” HeeRae suddenly grabbed Leeteuk’s arm.

                “Where?” Leeteuk asked.

                “Anywhere!” HEeRae dragged Leeteuk onto the rides.

                “Y-yah! YAH!” Leeteuk wanted to protest but surprisingly... it was as though his entire body was betraying him. His mind doesn’t want to go to her, but his body is willing to follow her.

                Leeteuk looked at her back, he couldn’t help but smile at the sight of her pulling him happily. It was like a brand new air had gotten in him that made his heart enlarge at the moment. It was like the feeling of a forgotten emotion that he thought had left him.

                But no... that emotion stayed, he just didn’t mind it until he met HeeRae.

                DongHAe and Meekyong kept on walking, glancing one every corner as possible trying to spot familiar figures. DongHae adjusted his cap since some people are already looking at them.

                “Wait... where are they?” Meekyong looked back.

                “Huh?” DongHae also looked back. MEeKyong and DongHAe looked at each other. “Oh no! Siwon and hyukkie are lost!!!” DongHAe widened his eyes. MeeKyong looked around.

                “Uhm... shouldn’t it be that we’re the lost ones? I think they left us in purpose” MeeKyong said. “Anyway, let’s just find them!” MEeKyong smiled and grabbed DongHae’s wrist and dragged him around.

                DongHAe looked at MeeKyong’s back then at her hand holding his wrist. He blushed and gasped. He placed his other hand on his mouth to cover his giggle.

                Omo! My little fishy heart~~~ it’s beating so fast!

                DongHAe wanted to squeal a lot like a real fan boy but he doesn’t want to get embarrassed. So in the end, he bit his lip but still he was smiling.

                “B-but wait... I think some people are already recognizing me!” DongHae said in a panic-stricken voice. MeeKyong stopped and looked at DongHae. “What should we do?” DongHae asked as he adjusted his beanie and shades.

                “Let’s go there!” MeeKyong pointed at the accessories shop.

...

                Meanwhile, HyunAe, HyeWon, Siwon, Eunhyuk, ZhouMi and Henry had met up with Ryeowook and SungMin.

                “NOOOOOOOO!!!” Henry whined again.

                “Yah, come on Henli, it’s just a ride!” SungMin teased.

                Henry stood in front of the big roller coaster, he watched as the passengers of the coaster screamed and the coaster was running real fast. Henry took a big gulp ang gave HyeWon a puppy eye look.

                “Noona~ Can’t I just sit and wait here? Uhhhhuhuhu~” Henry was tugging HyeWon’s cardigan desperately.

                “Henry-ah... wasn’t it you who invited us to go here?” HyunAe said. “So therefore... you ride what we ride too” Henry’s eyes widened.

                “ANDWAAAEEE!!!” Henry whined. “Like the horror house wasn’t enough!!!” HyeWon looked at HyunAe then at ZhouMi.

                “Why don’t we vote for it?” ZhouMi suggested. The boys grinned evilly.

                “Who wants to go to the coaster with Henry?!” HyeWon raised her hand immediately that everyone raised their hands too... well except for Henry.

                “WHAAA???” Henry felt so cheated. “Nuh nuh nuh!!! UnFair~~~”

                “Come on chipmunk, let’s go on a ride!” Eunhyuk pulled Henry’s hand.

                In the end, Henry and Eunhyuk became a pair, SungMin with Siwon, HyunAe with ZhouMi and Ryeowook with HyeWon. It was then they boarded the roller coaster—“NO NO NO!!! DON’T WANT!!!”—Henry was trying to get out of Eunhyuk’s grip.

                “Let’s go lil chipmunk!” Eunhyuk called.

                “NOOOO!!! I don’t want to be with the anchoooovvvy!!!” Henry protested as they get to their seats where Eunhyuk forced him to sit.

                Ryeowook and HyeWon sat at the back. Ryeowook was pale, HyeWon looked at him. Ryeowook was shaking that his hand went towards HyeWon’s hand and gripped it. HyeWon flinched at the sudden contact.

                “C-can I hold your h-hand?!” Ryeowook said nervously looking at HyeWon.

                “You’re already gripping my hand” HyeWon said through clenched teeth. It must have been painful since HyeWon was enduring Ryeowook’s grip.

                “M-mianhe... omo...” Ryeowook whimpered as the machine started. “Omo... omoomoomoomo!!!” Ryeowook whimpered nervously.

                HyeWon was amused. She laughed secretly.

                How can a man be so frightful?

                “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!” Ryeowook and Henry yelled even though they were not on the top of rails yet.

                “We’re not there yet!” SungMin yelled at his excitement.

                “It’s here!” Eunhyuk yelled from upfront.

                “AIYA!!!” Ryeowook’s eyes widened as he saw the height of the coaster’s rail.

                “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” Voices yelled as the coaster went down with an alarming speed.

                “AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!” SungMin was quite enjoying the ride.

                After a while...

                “I... AM... SO... NOT... GOING TO RIDE THAT AGAIN!” Henry panted as he needed SungMin’s support to get out of the ride.

                “It’s fun~” ZhouMi said.

                “Yah, weren’t you screaming a while ago?” HyunAe teased.

                “Whoa, I want to try the ride again” Siwon said. Ryeowook was still holding HyeWon’s hand tightly. “Uh... Wook, the ride’s over”

                “Eh?” Ryeowook looked at them absentmindedly.

                “Err... you can let go now...” HyeWon said awkwardly. Ryeowook looked at his hand which was tightly gripping HyeWon’s.

                “M-mianhe!” Ryeowook let go of HyeWon’s hand.

                “Aigooo! Wookie-ah” Siwon teased and shakes his head.

                “Y-yah!” Ryeowook pouted.

                “Hey! Our picture is there!” Eunhyuk said and immediately went to the coaster photobooth to claim their picture hurriedly before anyone sees.

                Eunhyuk came back to the members while laughing at the picture. The members gathered around to see the pictures and they all laughed at their faces especially at Henry’s since he was screaming with closed eyes.

                Ryeowook noticed one thing though...

                A blurred image in between HyeWon and him... it was a disembodied head, with mouth wide open...

                “Hyung... look at this one” Ryeowook pointed at the image.

                “Where?” Siwon asked. Ryeowook placed his finger on the image. “Where? I don’t see a thing”

                “I don’t see anything too” Eunhyuk said and suddenly made a scary face. “Ghost?!”

                Ryeowook pouted.

                “Stop it hyung... it’s not funny” Ryeowook pouted. Then looked at the picture again. It really seemed like a ghost... Ryeowook’s hair sticks out.


Kangin: I'd liked it if we'd go to the theme park together though
Leeteuk: So... ask the author to make you re appear again
Kangin: She doesn't listen -.-
AiMei: Y-yah! I do too!
Kangin: WEH?!

Makoto: those who have left don't realize how much pain they're leaving with those left behind, because in their minds it's for the best.... it's hard isn't it heechul oppa? to fake a smile and pretend everything's ok, when all you really want to do is break down and cry, maybe even disappear for a while.... and the wound that never fully heals hurts sometimes doesn't it hangeng oppa?

Heechul: You got that right...
Hankyung: Wounds never heal unless you wanted them to... the cure is not always to look for them from afar, because sometimes the cure is jsut near you, you'd just have to open your eyes.
Heechul: well said... HIGH FIVE!!!

xhikari_ryeowook : Love triangle? OMO... This would be greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! xD nyahahhah~
YEAH UNNIE! My idea is FANTASTIC! xD Get ready Leeteuk oppa and Heerae unnie! *bwahhahhha* 
@Ryeowook oppa chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu*~ (Me want to you... scratch that)
I'll just prepare Leeteuk and Heerae's room~ Ciaooo~ Make sure to make cute babiessssssssssss~ :)) <3 

Leeteuk: *clears throat* Author-nim, I do think that we might encounter--
AImeI: *spazz*
Leeteuk: Nevermind -.-

xitstwinklerkate : I'm jealous of Heerae <\3 omomomomomomomo HANKYUNGGIEEEE WE MISS YOU =[ 

Kibum: Please miss me too :(
Kangin: Yeah... me too XO

xberrybunnyberrikins : ... chilllll mi.... just hugglez, yeah, mochi?? ^^  I WANNA HUGGSSS CHUUU TOO!!!! *tackle*
hey! henry berry rhymes!!! TOMATOESSSSS!!!!!!!! they're yummy. :3 *stuffs 10 tomatoes in mochi's mouth* YOU GOT SKINNIER GODDAMNIT!!! GET FATTER SO I CAN FIT MORE IN! authornimmmmmm~~~ can you stop making this so sad... i apparently look like a emotional zombie reading this... UPDATE SOON!!!!!!! 

ZhouMi: Don't worry, I'm cool ^^
Henry: Henry-berry, henry-berry~~~ yeah! I should include it on the rap! And uhmmm sorry if I couldn't get fatter *o* 
ZhouMi: That's because he want to be slim like meh -.-"

xSadiyahm : I thought it was heechul but now I'm thinking there is a chance it's hankyung but I will keep my money on heechul being the father (Lol I might lose some money for sure) 

Siwon: Ah, jinjja? Don't worry we're not betting money here~
SungMin: I'M BETTING AT HEECHUL HYUNG!
Ryeowook: ME AT HANKYUNG!!!

xmmmjkk : Why of course ;)! Im also kyute! Lolol 

Kyuhyun: WAHAHAHA, step aside you old ahjussi, she's miiiiiiinnnnneee~
Heechul: YAH!
Leeteuk: No harbouring of fans!!!

xMiharuRaeJin: Gah! Who cares about that evil man Young...something... Just come back Han Geng, we'll do everything. Just come back! T^T And Leeteuk...just tell HeeRae how you REALLY feel for her. >:P
Don't worry author-nim *sobs* I still have YouTube videos.. :') Though you're my bias, Kyu...you'll get nothing.. Not a single game! >:D Muahaha OR if you REALLY want them.. Henry, I...am...not afraid? I...think... You see I've never been in any hunting house before (we don't have it in my country) so I don't know how does it even look like.. o.o 

ShinDong: What country are you in?
Kyuhyun: hhhhmmmppph if I don;t get your game, you will not get mine either~ I already ate my psp this morning~

xkampao00: Leeteuk ahjussi! Tell to HeeRae what you really feel to her ! Hahaha stop hiding it. XD 
and i was sobbing in HanChul moment there... Tragic moment in sj. :( 

Yesung: It's alrgiht... here have a turtle cookie~
AiMei: whoa... you actually know how to differentiate a cookie from a leaf...

xrachma_yeye : im crying reading this, thinking to when hankyung leaves suju and you mention about army, im still on sad mood of yesung oppa's enlistment, i wish he'll be at ss5 here in jakarta later but it wont come true :'( 

Yesung: mianhe, my sweet :( I'll make it up to you soon after 2 years... if you wait for me
Kibum: Hyung... fans will always wait for us
DongHAe: So... come back kibum-ah~

xPatch1997 : This chapter had me squeling like a seal !! Leeteuk Oppas why r u so damn cute :D And Then i was crying because of the Hanchul moment How much can a girl take before she goes crazy but anyway author- nim great update i was look forward to this story adn SUJU Oppas thanks for the encouragement !! I sure will listen to your songs and do well in my exams 1!! 

SUJU15: HWAITING!!!
AiMei: you will do well on your exams, patch~ with SUJU there to cheer you up ^^

xAnehyuk : Awwwww so cute *pinches leeteuk cheeks*
oopps sorry heeRae :pawww henry is so scared of haunted houses Iam too :p I would die if I go in there:plolzz
awwww heechul-ah don't cry or your fans will start crying too :( update palli~
 

Leeteuk: Owww~
Henry: I made it out alive though O.-

xNikkiMikki28 : When I was reading this, I wanted to cry, but I was in church. Yes, Heechul, you won, but Kibum is starting to take that away because I an watching one of his dramas, and he is just being awesome in it. Try to defend your title! XD 

Heechul: Noooooooooooooohhh!!! wait!!! I'm coming back this august!!! JUST WAIIIIITTT!!!
Kibum: *smug* psh hyung, she loves me~
Aimei: I was kind of shocked that you were in church... as I was updatign the chappie, it was 12 am in my country. I was shocked that you would be at the church at that time, then I realized that you don't live in the same country as I am XD

xSherryy-Angel : Omg this chappie was adorable, Leeteuk is so freaking sweet, and omg fishy and monkey and Henry to cute. And that part about HanChul made me cry again, this is the first story who made me cry so many times, it was so sad and hearbroken..
PsWookie: what did you thibk about this chappie
PsssI'm glad it's a happy ending and thanks for updating, I love this story. 

Ryeowook: I think I'm scared of this current chappy now... well... ghost!!!
Eunhyuk: Scaredy-cat!
DongHAe: Look who's talking!

xThankyubob : Heechul and hankyung...... Omg I love them both with Heeyun.. And that part about hankyung, kibum and Kangin was so sad, moving and touching so author-nim you've done an absolutely amazing job despite not feeling well! Kudos to you! And it turns out that kyuhyun is not only bratty but also arrogant and kyuhyun, were you in the haunted house? Or were you too scared to enter >:) ?

Kyuhyun: Psh! I was busy looking well and handsome!
DongHAe: Yeeeaaaahhh righhht -.-

xDannyJ : Aww .. HanChul moment :)
Omo .. Hae Oppa mianhae I didn't meant it like that .. I Love You Too Hae Oppa .. we can just share Hyukkie Oppa so that it's fair neh?? Hyukkie Oppa even Hae Oppa is a 'selFISh' you still love him right?? As a bestfriend am I right?? Kekeke
Author-nim .. you maked me wanting more for this fic of yours ;) 

Eunhyuk: Yeah, you can share me~
DongHAe: Then tomorrow you're mine cus tonaight you're hers... arasso?
Eunhyuk: WEird suggestion -.o

xkelly2010 : Yay for the Hanchul in this chapter! I knew they would reunite.

Heechul: YEY FOR ME!
Hankyung: and me too! 

xChulHaeWookBiased : Gwenchana Heechul n Hangeng oppa!! U guys will b hanchul 4eva n best frens for life! ^^ Hwaiting oppas! Saranghae :*
Leeteuk oppa, i sense a relationship building on between u n heerae *smirk* hehehe jiayou~ XD
p.s Eunhyuk oppa, last time i asked Hae oppa if i cud b his meekyong, but then i rmb tat i oso wanted to ask if i cud b ur gf? hehehe XD Hae oppa, dun kill meeeee. I cant decide between u n hyuk oppa. Anyways, oppa saranghae!!^^ must make more appearance in d fic horhh! :* ♡ 

Eunhyuk: Then... choose me!
dongHAe: Wanna die?!

 

AiMei: that fish and monkey... -.-

Anyways guys... do you find this chappie fluffy?

AHAHHAHAHA I can't stop giggling in my seat lol

but... then....

what did ryeowook actually see in that picture? Was it a ghost? And where are Yesung, Kyuhyun and ShinDong?

FIND OUT!