The world of Forgetting

First ELFs

 

                “We’re hooooomeee~~~” Eunhyuk and DongHae hollered into the entrance of their dorm.

                Not knowing that MeeKyong and HyeWon are in there, they both started removing their jackets and shirts, leaving them both topless. Eunhyuk scratched his side and DongHae just stretched his hand.

                “Smell that?” Eunhyuk asked as he sniffed into the air. DongHae smelled the delicious fragrance.

                “Hmmm~~~ nice!” DongHAe huffed.

                “Race you there!” Eunhyuk said suddenly and began running.

                “YAH!” DongHae yelled and run after Eunhyuk.

                THUMP THUMp THUMP!!!

                “WHHHAAAA—” Eunhyuk stopped his speech when he saw Yesung, ryeowook and 2 girls looking at him. “Omo~” Eunhyuk crossed his arms to cover his chest then...

                “YAAAAHHHH~~~” DongHAe crashed on Eunhyuk and both of them were face down on the floor.

                “Aigo!” MEeKyong and HyeWon exclaimed. Yesung just shook his head and went to help his dongsaeng-deul.

                “Aiyah...” DongHAe mumbled and went to a sitting position and Eunhyuk did so too. Then suddenly, DongHAe slaps Eunhyuk on the arm.

                “What was that for?!” Eunhyuk asked.

                “You bumped me!!!” DongHae said indignantly.               

                “I??? I BUMPED YOU???” Eunhyuk pointed his finger at himself. “It was YOU who bumped me!”

                “Mwoyah?! You stopped running then you accused me of bumping you?” DongHAe scoffed.

                “Yah! That’s enough, we have guests” Yesung placed his hands on his hips. DongAHe blinked his eyes a few times.

                “Guests? Where?” DongHAe asked, oblivious.

                “If you could stand up, then you could see them” Yesung answered. DongAHe and Eunhyuk stand up.

                “Anyeong~~~” MeeKyong and HyeWon waved at them. DongHAe turned red as tomato.

                “Omo!!!” DongHAe and Eunhyuk covered both of their chests then ran towards the living room.

                Andwwwwaaaaaeeee!!! This can’t beeeee!!! She saw my fishy bodehhh~~~~

                “That’s what you get for not wearing shirts” Ryeowook shook his head.

                “Yah! You don’t wear shirts sometimes too!” Eunhyuk retorted soon as he and DongHae went back to the living room.

                “But I’m wearing shirt right now” Ryeowook stuck his tongue out. Eunhyuk made a face, DongHae was real quiet, still embarassed.

                “Gwaenchana~ we also don’t wear shirts when we’re at home together...” MeeKyong said out of the blue. HyeWon widened her eyes and blushed. The boys were either shocked, in case of Yesung coughed.

                “Yah!” HyeWon nudged MeeKyong’s waist. MeeKyong then realize what she jsut said.

                “A-ani!!! I mean... uhhh... n-not wearing shirt! I mean—come on! It’s not bad” MeeKyong said frantically at HyeWon. “We’re girls anyway!” HyeWon was still looking at her horridly, covering .

                “Ewwww~” HyeWon teased MeeKyong.

                “Yaaaaahhh!” MeeKyong pouted and gave HyeWon a slight punch on the arm. “I hate you”

                “Haha~ hate you too” HyeWon shook her head.

                “So what brought you two here?” Eunhyuk asked.

                “Actually, we’re going to sleep in HeeRae’s dorm for this night... but since HeeRae was not yet home and some ahjumma forgot the password... so we’re here” HyeWon said throwing MeeKyong some dirty looks. MeeKyong raised her brows.

                “Not my fault for forgetting... Did you forget I that easily forget things?” MeeKyong retorted. “You know that I tend to forget things... you always remind me not to forget, but I do forget, but then, you forgot that I kept on forgetting so you are the ahjuhma, not me”

                “So... it’s a new world of forgetting” Eunhyuk said sheepishly and noticed that Donghae was quiet. “Hae is also a forgetful one... he was once making a call using his phone then he hang up because he had to find his phone” DongHae scoffed at Eunhyuk.

                “Yah~ don’t tell that, it’s embarrassing!!!” DongHae gave him a slight punch.

RRRIIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGG~

                HyeWon looked at her phone.

                “Excuse me for a while” HyeWon said and went to a more private corner.

                “So, where are the other girls?” Eunhyuk asked MeeKyong who was in a deep reverie.

                “HyunAe... I don’t know, HeeRae... I don’t know, SeulRi... I don’t know, HyeWon... I don’t—wait... she’s over there” MeeKyong pointed at HyeWon. The guys looked at her weirdly. “Ah... mianhe...”

                “Wae?” Ryeowook asked.

                “I tend to forget a lot of things” MeeKyong smiled.

                “Don’t worry, Hae is like that also” Eunhyuk teased again. DongHae huffed.

                “Ah... mine’s different” MeeKyong said.

                “How different?” Yesung asked.

                “Well... currently, I’m recovering from dementia... so... I tend to foget easily. Short term memory loss” MeeKyong said.

                “Eh?” Ryeowook mumbled, not understanding.

                “It occurred after the accident—uhm, it’s kind of hard to explain since I can’t really recall what happened” MeeKyong said and the guys nodded. “You might want to ask either HyeWon or Kibum about my condition”. DongHae droop his shoulders as he heard Kibum’s name along the line.

                “You seem really close with kibum” Eunhyuk noted. MeeKyong smiled.

                “Ah, neh” MeeKyong said and withdrew a picture from her wallet. The guys looked at the picture... it was a younger Kibum and MeeKyong. “Kibum and I became friends before debut... that’s all I know, I can’t remember all the details though”

                HyeWon came in and grabs her personal purse and jacket that was laid on the chair.

                “Wae?” MeeKyong asked.

                “I’m going to xxxxx club” HyeWon said. “HyunAe’s having a drinking contest... again”

                “Yeh?” MeeKyong muttered. “Who’s with her?”

                “Molla” HyeWon huffed.

                “Then who called you?” MeeKyong asked.

                “Siwon” Hyewon huffed again. “I am sooo going to kill that woman...”

                “Then, let me drive you there~” MeEKyong said cheerfully.

                “Yah... you don’t drive anymore... remember?” HyeWon said and MeeKyong’s face suddenly changed to realization. “That’s why you’re staying here”

                “Mwoh?! WAEEEEE~~~???” MeeKyong asked.

                “If I brought you along in that club, you’ll get loose and I don’t want 2 drunken people in the same car with me” HyeWon huffed and was ready to leave. “Oh... HeeRae’s coming soon... Anyeonghi” HyeWon bowed at the people then left.

                “Bye” MeeKyong said softly and then turned to the guys. She looked at them blankly for quite a while. The guys looked at each other, not knowing what to say or do. “What am I doing here again?”

...

                Siwon watches as HyunAe drank another cup, looking at her opponent. HyunAe seemed already drunk and her opponent was much worse... good thing no one recognizes him... yet. It was inside xxxxx club, he was there by chance. HyunAe came to the club alone earlier... Siwon was with Kyuhyun who was also looking at HyunAe in disbelief.

                “How many shots did she already take?” Kyuhyun asked.

                “I lost count...” Siwon answered.

                HyunAe propped the shot glass on the table and smirked at her opponent whose head suddenly drop on the table. The watchers cheered for HyunAe

                “Yaaaaaah~~~ any more takerrsssh??” HyunAe looked into the crowd. It was already her 3rdopponent and she was still going on and on.

                “Do you think we should stop her?” Kyuhyun asked Siwon.

                “Are you out of your mind?! If we’re discovered, I don’t want to feel Leeteuk hyung’s wrath!” Siwon grunted. Kyuhyun looked at Siwon then at HyunAe then back at Siwon and smirked. “Oh no you don’t”

                “Well... sorry” Kyuhyun said and stands up.

                “Yah! Kyu! What are you doing?!” Siwon grits his teeth. Kyuhyun sits down in front of HyunAe.

                “I’m taking” Kyuhyun said casually. HyunAe, being drunk, not recognizing Kyuhyun, poured a drink on his cup.

                “I’ll have you knnnoww... I aaam a tttoouuugghfff drinkaarr” HyunAe said. Kyuhyun smirked.

                “I’m a tough drunkard myself” Kyuhyun said and drunk the liquor. The watchers cheered and some are doing cat calls.

...

                Leeteuk opened the door to the dormitory.

                “WAAHAHHAAHHAHA I WON!!!” Eunhyuk yelled out. Leeteuk frowned... Eunhyuk won’t exactly be that noise at—Leeteuk looked at his watch—10pm.

                “Wait!!! I have something to show you” A female voice said. Leeteuk frowned. There were cheers.

                “What?!” Goes Eunhyuk.

                “Hand the money over~~~” The previous female voice said.

                “Oh no you don’t... TADAAAA~~~” DongHAe’s voice filled the room this time. “Hand me the monehhh~~~”

                “Tskkkk” said the female voice. Leeteuk decides to show up.

                Leeteuk stomped in the living room just in time DongHae was pulling a pile of something. Leeteuk looked around to see HeeRae, MeeKyong, Yesung, Ryewook, Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, SungMin and ShinDong all formed in circles... playing go fish.

                “Yah... mwoyah?” Leeteuk muttered. The members looked at each other wide-eyed. Leeteuk placed his hands on his hips. His eyes turned into slits and his nose was flaring. Leeteuk always disliked gambling...

                “H-hyung... I thought you still have a schedule?” Eunhyuk stuttered.

                “I did... it finished early” Leeteuk’s voice was low but dangerously low.

                “A-ah...” Eunhyuk smiled sheepishly.

                “What are you doing...” Leeteuk asked.

                “P-playing...” DongHae admitted. Leeteuk glared at what DongHae’s hand which was holding something. “A-ani! These are not real money!” DongHae opened his hands to reveal what looked like coupons.

                “You know I hate gambling here” Leeteuk said in a dangerous tone. “You’re all grounded”

                “These were not even money” Yesung said softly. “These are coupons...”

                “I suggested instead of money, we play on coupons...” HeeRae said in a soft tone. Leeteuk glared at each of them then at HeeRae.

                “I don’t want you to influence my members in gambling” LEeteuk spats at HeeRae and walked out of the dorm room.

                “Hyung wait!!!” ShinDong called. “Aishh... HeeRae-ah... mianhe, I shouldn’t have forced you guys to play with me. Now Teuk hyung thought you invited us to play.”

                “Gwaenchanayo...” HeeRae said softly and placed her cards down.

                “What are we going to do now?” SungMin asked.

                “Where would he go?” HeeRae asked.

                “Usually at the nearest park to cool himself” Eunhyuk said.  

                “Yah... hyuk... you talk to him” Donghae said.

                “Me??? WAEEE???” Eunhyuk asked incredulously. “I’m not a good talker! He’ll get mad at me!” The other members sighed.

                “Wish, Kangin-hyung was here” Ryeowook said. MeeKyong and HeeRae looked at each other.

                “Does Kangin-ssi calms Leeteuk-ssi?” MeeKyong asked. The members nodded.

                “Only Kangin hyung can talk to Leeteuk-hyung when he’s angry. By the time Kangin hyung went to the army, Leeteuk-hyung was always angry and we couldn’t do anything” Eunhyuk said sadly.

                “Ah well...” Yesung shrugged. “No point in continuing this game... we better tidy up if we don’t want to get grounded forever” HeeRae frowned.

                “You guys are like... old enough... why still get grounded?” HeeRae asked. The members looked at each other.

                “Because of Leeteuk-eomma’s house rule” All of them said in unison.


Kangin: You are seriously moody, Teuk...
Heechul: He's having his PMS XD
DongHAe: guys can have PMS?!
Henry: How is that even possible???
Leeteuk: ............................... you guys are bunch of idiots...
Eunhyuk: So when's the baby due?

itstwinklerkate : Wookie is so cuteee :")  Lol Yeye you should've make it more disgusting. Lol sorry Kyu :P
HEECHUL WHY CAN'T YOU REALIZE CHEULRI IS YOUR SON? AISHH. THIS IS FRUSTRATING »«

Yesung: How?
Heechul: You could clean the toilet using the same brush...
Kyuhyun: THE HELL?!

xKpopLover7087 : Sorry I haven't been commenting.....I'm visiting my grandparents for the summer and am trying to get used to the time difference.....I'm soooo tired.....anyways!! Yesung oppa, what do you think will happen when Kyuhyun oppa finds out you used his toothbrush?? *pouts* I hope nothing bad happens to you....and Heechul oppa, please don't be sad about Heeyun unnie...if you're sad I'll be sad... I don't want any of SUJU oppas to be sad. Author-nim.....can I call you unnie? I have no older sisters to call unnie and all my friends are younger than me....I love you (as a friend) and love your story!!<3 

AiMei: Jinja? Where are you situated now? Sure you can call me eonnie hehehe what year are you born?
Yesung: Well... I think he'll kill me or something...
Siwon: May you rest in peace :)

xKpop4Ever2032 : Kekekeke i love evil yesung tbat is a good way to get bak at kyu lol and HENRYS MV IS SOOOOOOOOOO AWESONE I LITERALLY HAVENT STOPPED SPAZZING OVER IT SINCE IT CAMS OUT AND i love it and kyu was deadly in it and i hope heechul is cheulris appa cos i can tell she is really missing her appa :'( and Plz update soon author nim!!! And saranghae suju!!! 

Henry: HEhehehehe spazz a lil bit moar~~~ 
ShinDong: We're glad Henry receives lots of love~~ please support him :)
Yesung: Hehe I'm loving the feedbacks :D

xMiharuRaeJin : Pabo Yesung.. hahah xDAnd seriously..author-nim, just tell the truth to Heechul, because it's hurting me to see.. GAH T^T I pweatty pwease you T3T
Poor Ryeowook...I really wonder who was that that put hand on his shoulder... man.. this is getting creepy... maybe it was Yesung? o_o
hahah xD Maybe I'll try playing during holidays, at the end of the month.. :D You played? I thought you're still playing.. o.o
And Henry...man his video and song TRAP is just... ASDFGHJKL!! My new bias, seriously!! He's so...hawt and all and just...his voice...MAN... *_*

Heechul: What truth?
Ryeowook: ghosts are really coming to me these days O_o
Kyuhyun: I played diablo 2... I'm done with it because there's diablo 3 huahuahuahua~~~~
Henry: THANKYYYYYUUUUU~~~~
Kyuhyun: How come I don't get praised?!

xPatch1997 : Aaah a great way to start my morning going back to school !!! Author Unnie and Suju Oppa's never fail to make me laugh hehehe :D Heechul Oppa im really sorry but r blind or something can u not see that Cheulri is ur daughter or what?? I love u to Heerae Unnie and Teuk oppa i am goinna step back but ill be back when u begin to realise u canlove and i have a well thought out plan to covince u *glares* 

AiMei: :o please share your plan to meeee!!! let's be evil~~~
Kyuhyun: Yah... it's my job to be evil!!! soo... SHOOO!!!!
LEeteuk: I don't like the sound of this...
HeeRae: You don't like everything, you big old meanie!

xberrybunnyberrikins : HEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YOU'RE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED THE WHOLE ALBUM XD now wish me happy birthday >:] kekekekeke~~~
that's scary author-nimmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!! O.O don't do that again. :(
...baby mochi... I think you should stop listening to dbsk... like seriously.... right mimi?? [back me up!!] I think they're badly influencing you even more than the evil maknae.... AND THAT'S BAD!!!
[psst. more haekyong. PLEASE. THEY ARE ADORABLE! forget about kibum. XD] 

Henry: BERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MAAAEEEEEDDDED IT FOR YUUUUUU~~~~~ and your birttthhhdaaaayyy~~~~ SARANGHAEEEEEE~~~~
ZhouMi: :O you're confessing?! Berry is ryt!!! you're too young to listen to y DBSK songs!
Kibum: :( ouchieeee~
DongHAe: Weeeeeheeee..!!! everyone supports HAeKyong~~~ 
Eunhyuk: OTL

xkampao00 : Bcs of what happen, i remembered the ghost in SS5INA hahahaha... I think SJ is popular also in ghost world. Kkkk. ELFs are everywhere hahah.. 
You are so creepy yesung :)) and great revenge! Hahahaha.. 

Yesung: Thank you~~~
Ryeowook: Yeah... I guess we're popular in ghost world too O_O 
Eunhyuk: Considering one of us is a ghost... *looks at creepy Yesung*

xElfOtic : Hi Siwon Oppa! I love other groups too, I just LOVE yours more! :D And I hope that ghost stops scaring Ryeowook Oppa! I'll punch it in the face if I have to! >:( Other than that.... hahah! Yesung Oppa's gonna get revenge on Kyuhyun Oppa! I wonder what's gonna happen afterward... I guess I can't say this is my favorite chaper because all of them are my favorite hahah! I can't say I love this too much either because love is INFINITE!(That's also one of the groups I love hahaha! ^___^)
Update sooon~~~~~~~~! I already know I won't be disappointed! ^___^ 

Siwon: Thank you beautiful ELF :D *heart sign*
Ryeowook: Come on! let's kill da ghost!
HAnkyung: Technically... you can't kill ghost...

xDannyJ : Aww .. Kibummie Oppa what kind of answer is that *pouts* .. Shindong Oppa I think Kyu Oppa likes SeulRi a lot lot lot :) it is pretty obvious when Kyu Oppa steal glances and thinks about her a lot .. omo!! EVIL KYU is in love *jumps around* Kyu Oppa likes Seulri *squeals* 
Is it a ghost?? Creepy .. Yesung Oppa is becoming evil *grins* 

Kibum: Well :) you'll see... the author has some surprise for all of you 
AiMei: SPOILERS!!! >:(
ShinDong: Yeah... the evil magnae is creepy when in love...

xrachma_yeye : So, the that was yesung's hand or ghost? Yesung oppa, don't hang out with kyu too long, the evilness is so contagious. 

Kyuhyun: I'll get you hyung... with my awesome brain, I'll get my revange!
Yesung: *gulp* anyone care to help me?

xSadiyahm : I'm planning on going 2014 but I need to learn more Korean And I just might take you up on that kyu ;) 

SungMin: I'll teach you! Let's start with the word Saranghae that meant I LOVE YOU!!!
Kyuhyun: She has a date with me Min, so... step aside

 

AiMei: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH~~~ another update! I'm glad that I'm on track again :)

So... it was said that MEeKyong and Kibum are friends before Debut... could there be somthing more than that?! If so.. then what about DongHae???

DongHAe: NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHH!!!!!!!

AiMei: hold your horses Hae, it's unconfirmed -.- So... Leeteuk is angry.... Again. And~~~ Kyuhyun drinking! could it get more interesting??? Hmmmmm~~~ stay tuned!!!