My Suju Daddy pt 3: Heebum~

First ELFs

 

                “CheulRi-ah!” HeeRae called her niece who was busily watching her favourite show on the TV. CheulRi turned to her aunt and tilted her head as though asking what her aunt wants.

                “Neh?” CheulRi asked, HeeRae found CeulRi’s aegyo was very heart-melting and deceiving.

                “What do you want to eat?” HEeRae asked. CheulRi looked at her seriously when—

DINGDONG~~~

                HeeRae looked at the door...

                “Who could it be?” HeeRae asked and went towards the door.

                “HeeRae-ah!” Ryeowook chirped happily. HeeRae smiled.

                “Oh! Anyeong Wookie!” HeeRae greeted with a bright smile. She noticed he was carrying some large paper bag filled with ingredients.

                “Cook with me!” Ryeowook spoke enthusiastically.

                “SURE!!!” HeeRae gave a wide smile. It was then, CheulRi squished her way out to see who HeeRae is talking to. “Ah, meet CheulRi, my niece” HeeRae said soon as she felt her niece. Ryeowook’s face brightened.

                “Uwaaa!!! Kyeopta!” Ryeowook chirped and bent down on his knees. “Anyeong! I’m Ryeowook!”

                “Anyeong Haseo, Shin CheulRi imnida” CheulRi spoke politely.

                “Can we bring her with us? She’s really cute!” Ryeowook said and took something from the paper bag, a peach. “Here, something from oppa!”

                “Gumapsumnida!” CheulRi smiled and happily took the peach with both of her hands.

                “CheulRi-ah, come on... let’s go to oppa’s house” HeeRae said and CheulRi took HeeRae’s hand. Ryeowook punched in the password and opened the door to the other room

                Soon as HeeRae and CheulRi goes in, their senses were soon greeted by inscence. HeeRae looked around find several spirit-warding papers all plastered in every cornered of the room. There were also garlic hanging in windows, doors or any other entrances.

                “Uhh... is it Halloween already?” HeeRae asked as she placed her slippers on the shoe rack along with CheulRi’s slippers. Ryeowook grimaces his face as they went towards the kitchen.

                “No” Ryeowook said simply.

                “What are those for?” HeeRae asked pointing at the papers and garlic.

                “Something to ward spirits...” Ryeowook said. “We were spooked by some ghost the other night” Ryeowook explained.

                “Jinjja?” HeeRae asked and frowned as she helped Ryeowook place the ingredients down. “I didn’t feel any ghosts when I’m living alone in my room”

                “Hyuk and I experienced a first hand encounter with the ghost... it was creepy...” Ryeowook shivered.

                “Where are the other members?” HeeRae asked soon as the finished piling out the cans and packets of ramen out.

                “Out... somewhere” Ryeowook said. “They begged me to cook something as they come back”

                “What dish?” HeeRae asked. CheulRi on the other hand was chasing something black. “CheulRi! Careful!” Ryeowook looked at CheulRi who was chasing HeeBum...

                “Come here, kitty! I want to play with you!” CheulRi pouted as HeeBum jumped up on the highest shelf.

                “Mrrrooowwww~~~” Was all HeeBum reply and moving its tail gracefully from left to right.

                “Pleeeeaaaasssseeee???” CheulRi reached her little hands to HeeBum. Ryeowok smiled.

                “I’ll get him for you” Ryeowook said as he climbed on one chair and took HeeBum. “There!” CheulRi hugged the kitty so much.

                “UWWWAAA~~~ KITTY CAT!!!” CheulRi exclaimed and she hops happily, shaking the poor cat that goes:

                “Mrow-mrow-mrow!”

                Ryeowook and CheulRi chuckled at the sight.

                “You might want to be careful with HeeBum, he is as sensitive as his owner” Ryeowook said. HeeRae turned to him.

                “Who’s the owner?” HeeRae asked, Ryeowook pursed his lips.

                “Heechul-hyung” Ryeowook said, CheulRi stopped hopping and looked at the two.

                “Jinjjaro?” CheulRi asked. “No wonder they looked alike” HeeRae laughed. Ryeowook turned to HeeRae.

                “Let’s cook some pasta!” Ryeowook chirped. “They requested for some spaghetti”

                “Arasso, come on” HeeRae said and they both bustled out in the kitchen.

...

                “Aiiyyaaa~~~ I want a full body massage!” Leeteuk complained after feeling his waist hurt.

                “That’s the sign of age, hyung” SungMin teased that made LEeteuk’s face grimace while the other members: Heechul and Siwon laugh.

                “Yah... when you get in my age, you will feel the same!” Leeteuk smirked. HeeChul smiled widely.

                “I’m sorry, but I don’t think I’m feeling it” Heechul said, since he was as the same age as Leeteuk.

                “Shut up” Leeteuk snap back.

                These guys were already heading home after their schedules. The other members were also heading home after hearing that Ryeowook is making spaghetti. Soon as these guys reached their hostel room and opened the door, a pretty sight greets them.

                “Anyeong Haseo~” CheulRi greets with a bow while carrying a tired HeeBum.

                Leeteuk widened his eyes, looking at the little child in front of him.

                This girl!

                He became stiff as the little girl looked at him sweetly, her eyes were b with happiness and bliss.

                “What are you doing with HeeBum?” Heechul asked as he noticed his cat.

                “Playing with him!” CheulRi answered enthusiastically. “Is that... alright?”

                “Munnngggrrrrooooooowwww~~~” HeeBum answered, looking at Heechul as though asking for help. Heechul smirked.

                “Honey, you can play with him as long as you want ^^” Heechul answered with a deceiving smile at heebum who just widened its eyes.

                “YEEY!” CheulRi runs off, doing her happy hop. Siwon looked as the child went off.

                “Who’s the girl?” Siwon asked.

                “HeeRae’s niece” HeeChul said.

                “What’s she doing here?” SungMin asked.

                “That meant, HeeRae is also here” Leeteuk sighed and went towards the couch carelessly not looking where he’s going. He dropped his things and slumped his back on the couch  with a full force when—
                “GAH!” Someone squeaked below Leeteuk’s back, squirming. “YAHYAHAYAH!!!!”

                “OMO!” Leeteuk jerked himself off the person and then fell of the couch.

                SungMin, Siwon, Heechul, and Ryeowook laughed at the scene soon as Leeteuk regained his stance and looked at HeeRae who was on the couch.

                “YAH! What the heck are you doing, sleeping on the couch?!” LEeteuk yelled.

                “I was TIRED!” HeeRae yelled back.

                “Forgive her Hyung, afterall... making a bunch of spaghetti and nuggets could make anyone tired” Ryeowook said, trying not to laugh even more.

                “HeeRaeeee~~~” CheulRi called in a sing-song voice and sat in front of her. HeeRae was displeased. The cat was nowhere to be seen.

                “Yah, I told you to call me eonnie or what so ever formalities your mom taught you” HeeRae snapped. CheulRi looked at her curiously.

                “Che~ Eonnie, can we eat already?” CheulRi asked. HeeRae looked at her.

                “Tell the ahjussi-deul, you’re hungry” HeeRae said and CheulRi stood before 4 guys who were looking incredulously at her.

                “Ahjussideul” CheulRi started and rubs her tummy. “Begopah-yo~~~”

                “Hyung, the food is already prepared~” Ryeowook chirped, looking at the intense Aegyo that CheulRi made. SungMin pouted.

                “She makes better aegyo” Siwon teased SungMin.

                “YAH~ no fair, she is like 8 years old~” SungMin complained.

                “Come on, let’s eat, I’m hungry” Siwon said and took CheulRi’s hand, going to the kitchen.

                It was a surprise for everyone to see how delicious the food looked like. HeeRae allowed CheulRi to sit in front of LEeteuk who was eyeing at CheulRi with shockness.

                Why on earth did she placed the kid in front of me?!

                Leeteuk looked up and caught HeeRae’s eyes which were narrowed.

                Take a good look on this little girl you runaway-appa! I shall make you eat your conscience with this kid!

                Leeteuk and HeeRAe had the same conclusion in mind... Leeteuk is the father of the kid. Heechul noticed the glares that the two are throwing.

                “Err... doesn’t she had any school?” Siwon asked.

                “She does” HeeRae said and looked at her wrist watch. “I picked her from school an hour ago”

                “I’m in grade 2~” CheulRi said as Ryeowook gave her a serving of spaghetti and nuggets.

                “What’s with you two?” SungMin asked, looking on how Leeteuk and HeeRae glare at each other. Heechul smiled widely.

                “SungMin-ah, don’t mind those 2, it’s their way on letting their love flow by just looking at each other” Heechul smirked as he saw the incredulous look on Leeteuk and HeeRae’s faces.

                “M-mwoyah!” Leeteuk grimaced his face.

                “Omo~ hyung and RaeRae are getting along!” Ryeowook said happily as he served more servings of spaghetti and nuggets.

                “We’re not!” Leeteuk and Heerae said in unison earning some sniggers from the members.

                “See! Even what you think is alike!!!” Heechul said with finality in his tone.

                WTH

...

                GROOWWWLLL~~~~

                AISHT!!!

                GROOOOWWWWWLLLL~~~~

                Omo! Please not nowww!

                GGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLL

                “Can’t a guy just get a sleep without being hungry?!” DongHAe yelled in frustration earning a snort from his sleeping roommate, Eunhyuk.

                DongHae had been tossing and turning from his sleep eversince they had an encounter with the ghost. He can’t sleep peacefully and now he’s real hungry since he hadn’t ate anything from dinner... he was really tired.

                GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLL~~~~

                “AISH!!! ARASSO!” DongHae yelled again and slapped his tummy. He went to Eunhyuk’s side and started to shake him. “Hyuk, hyuk, hyyyuuuuukkk~~~”

                Eunhyuk snorted and rubbed his groggy eyes.

                “Mmmmwoh?” Eunhyuk grunted as he frowned at his buddy.

                “I’m hungry” DongHae said.

                “Go and eat” Eunhyuk said as he was about to rest his head back to the pillow, DongHae grabbed the pillow. “AH YAH!”

                “I don’t want to go out alone...” DongHAe said softly.

                “Ah waaaae~~~” Eunhyuk grumbled, kicking the covers off of him.

                “Pleaaasse? Just this night” DongHae asked cutely.

                “Aish!!! Alright~” Eunhyuk said and gets on the side of his bed. DongHae grabs his sleepers and walked towards Eunhyuk and grabbed his arm.

                Before DongHae gets out of the room, he peeked just in case the ghost would show itself.

                No one there...

                DongHae thought and held Eunhyuk’s fore arm tightly as they walk towards the kitchen. It was dark though, they can make out some furniture silhouette. But then, they heard noises... they looked at each other. Eunhyuk who was sleepy was now wide awake. Both of them tip-toed towards the Kitchen when—

                Some one was there!

                Opening the fridge!

                Face was pale!

                “Yah, you two” A hand held both of their shoulders that made them jump in fright.

                “ OMONAA!!!” Eunhyuk and DongHae squealed and dropped on the floor. “OOOMMMFF!!!”

                Next thing they heard were laughter.

                DongHAe and Eunhyuk looked up, a laughing figure of LEeteuk and ShinDong greeted them with HAHAs and HOHOs.

                “Got you scared huh” Leeteuk teased and walked towards the table.

                “Very funny hyung, very funny” Eunhyuk pouted.

SSSSSSBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMM!!!

                The four persons looked at each other, face becoming pale.

                “What was that?” DongHAe muttered.

                Everyone of them started to glue on each other, helding each other as though their life depended on it.

                “D-don’t tell me t-the ghost is h-here!” DongHae spoke as he tightened his grip on Eunhyuk.

                “Think of happy thoughts~” LEeteuk said, looking around for any sign of movement.

                “I told you hyung we souldn’t mess out!” ShinDong said.

                “You still hungry, Hae?” Eunhyuk asked, handhing his arm around Leeteuk’s arm.

...

...

...

                “Mmmmnnnggrrrrooooooooooooooowww”

                “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!” They ended up running towards Leeteuk’s room, leaving a confused Heebum looking to their direction.

                Heebum trailed his steps towards the table... he jumped up on the table. HE sat for a while before he sensed a vague movement from the dark living room... Heebum kept his eyes glued on a particular silhouette.

                “Mroww” He said when suddenly the silhouette moved... getting bigger and bigger. Heebum took this as a threat and jumps off the table and ran towards Heechul’s room.


 

 

Kyuhyun: booooorrreeeddd~~~
Leeteuk: So?
Kyuhyun:Let’s tie up the Author
AiMei; wait-what????AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
SungMin: HOLD STILL!!!
AiMei: YAH YAH YAHHHH!!! Siwon! HELP MEEEHHH
Siwon: Sorry Author-nim... Look what I have—FAN LETTERS!

terehenwon999  

 think heechul or kangin is the father...... Tsssss.... Im bad in guessing so Ill just wait for your update. =)
super Junior, don't worry... The ghost is an elf... LoL.... Hahaha.... 


Kangin: Hey... how do I get mixed up with this daughter thingie?
DongSaengs: Kangin HYUNG!!!
Heechul: Well... you’re one of  the prime suspects
Kangin: Who else are the suspects?
Leeteuk: Hyuk, Chul, you and I
Kangin: *Looks at Eunhyuk* Nah scratch hyuk out, he can’t be the father, the kid’s too pretty
Eunhyuk: Should I be happy or sad...

mmmjkk  
~Uh uh Leeteuk! Dont you dare lock that door or imma sneak in through the night and totally creep around in all of you rooms!;) 
~Boo! I'm the real ghost!...jk but I would seriously sneak around your house and take your clothes....mostly Kyuhyuns..Dont be surprised SUJU15....LOVE YOU AND UPDATE SOON!! 

LeeTeuk: We got one scary ELF! TAKE COVER GUYS!
SUJU15: *HIDES UNDER BEDS AND PILLOWS*
Kyuhyun: *LOCKS ALL OF HIS CLOSET* Nuh uh! You won’t take all of my clothes! Take HeeBum instead, he’s useless anyways...
HeeChul: YAH!!!\
Kyuhyun: Or, you can also take Heechul, he’s free anyway
Heechul: YAH!!! I WORTH MORE THAN ANYTHING!

dbjuniorbang  
Maybe that's ChuelRi... it's kind of cute though... sneaking and scaring the members.... lolsss!!! :)) I really like it!!! keep up the good work.... i'm anticipating for the next update.... the story is getting really interesting.... :))) 

Yesung: How could CheulRi come inside our dorm? She doesn’t even know the password...
Ryeowook: Hyung’s got a point
ShinDong: It seemed that the author is just quiet...
AiMei: mmmmpffmmmmfffmmmmmmppp!!!
DongHae: Don’t worry author-nim, you’re going to get out in no time :D

 

OnlyImagine  
gahahah xD Members are scared! *laughing hardly* I'm sure its CheulRi...lol Their faces would be PRICELESS! hahah xD 

 

SungMin: Our face is not for sale ^^
Siwon: Well what do you call using your face in some magazine and they pay for it...
SungMin: Ohhh

 

AiMei:MMMPPPFFFFFWWWWAAAHHHHH!!!! FREE AT LAST! I’m going to get you, Kyu

Kyuhyun: hihihihihihi *hides away*

AiMei: Hey guys!!! I MADE A NOTHER TRAILER AGAIN LOL
click.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FIRST ELFS: We're COMING