Moving in to Dorm

First ELFs

 

                JungHoon and HeeRae arrived at xxxxx location and found the super junior dorm. JungHoon left her inside the lobby and told the security her identity, but sadly, JungHoon has to run off since he needs to stop by some site to get the necessary documents for Super Junior contract.

                “HeeRae, can you settle alone? I need to go” JungHoon said checking his wristwatch.

                “Arasso” HeeRae said.

                “Here’s your key card, the floor with be 15” With that, JungHoon gave her the key card and ran off.

                HeeRae on the other hand is thinking which to be brought up first, the luggage which contains her important stuffs or the box that contains some confidential music compositions. After a while, she took the box and asked the security to take care of her luggage.

                She went towards the elevator—

                “MOVE!” A voice said when she felt gusts of wind just went through her. She looked at the elevator and 2 very familiar guys stood in there. One of them was about to close the elevator door—

                “WAIT!” She cried and showed them the heavy box she’s carrying, hoping that these guys could spare her a ride with them.

                “I’m in a hurry!” one of them said and pushed the close button immediately. She widened her eyes in disbelief

...

                “Hyung... that girl we went through was the girl we mistook as our new P.A.” Eunhyuk said as they wait to get on their floor. Leeteuk let out a sigh as he flipped his hair fringe to get in place and look at the man beside him.

                “Jinjja? Good” Leeteuk said, Eunhyuk let out a mischievous smirk.

                “So, you are in some hurry... huh” Eunhyuk asked sarcastically “Hurry to eat ramen”.

                “I’m hungry” Leeteuk said calmly.

                “LOL hyung, this could be broadcasted from what happened to her at the building then this” Eunhyuk said, thinking of the possibilities.

                “I’m the president of the ladies, no one will believe her” LEeteuk said calmly and the elevator sounded indicating the arrival to their floor. “Plus... Super Junior are the most charming group when it comes to treating women”

                “It really seemed that she carries a very heavy box” EunHyuk said as they make their way to the corridor, Leeteuk sighed.

                “Don’t spoil my clean conscience” Leeteuk said softly as he punched in the password. EunHyuk responded with a soft shrug.

                “I never knew you have a conscience, Hyung” Eunhyuk sniggered.

                In the end, HeeRae has to wait for another elevator ride. Soon as she got her ride, she immediately went towards her new room. She looked that there were 2 doors facing each other, she looked at her room number... 15B. Soon she found her room she immediately went in and placed her box inside. The room was already furnished; some of her stuffs were also there such as the electric keyboard, guitar, and some of her stuffed toys.

                She went out again to pick her luggage on the ground floor. Soon as she reached the ground floor, she picked her luggage, and then went towards the elevator again. But then, someone went inside too.

                HeeRae looked to see who the person was... she recognized those dark eyes under the fringe... that stiffed jaw line and a pouty lips... it was Yesung. Then as if on cue, the small room became too cold all of the sudden.

                Yesung slowly turns his gaze towards the person next to him... HeeRae felt a dark aura coming from him, as though she was in some kind of horror movie where the ghost is slowly turning its head to scare its victim. HeeRae met those eyes that were hidden under his fringe... She got scared and turned her gaze towards the door of the elevator.

                HeeRae closed her eyes, sweating from terror. She could feel some electric thingie going through her back and... IT WAS COLD.

                ‘Omomomomomo~~~’ HeeRae whimpered and brought her hands together while trembling in her stand.

                “Yah... there’s no need to be praying, I’m not a ghost” with that, the elevator door opened. Yesung got out first before HeeRae opened her eyes.

                Soon as HeeRae looks up... YESUNG WAS GONE!

                Yesung IS a ghost!!!~~

               

                HeeRae immediately ran towards her room and insert the key. She gets inside of her room, forgetting the key card. HeeRae felt her heart bumping here and there... today has been a very weird day for her.

                First, finally meeting super junior!

                But it turned to be that they’re jerks...

                Siwon treats her snacks!

                At least this healed some of the damage...

                Leeteuk and Eunhyuk stole her elevator ride!

                Yeah... they added salt to the injury -.-

                Yesung is a GHOST!!!

                At least he’s not a jerk >.<

                HeeRae sighed at the events she went through this day. Now she was inside her new dorm, she was not even sure if she liked the idea now she met them in personal.

                I should have fought back!!!

                HeeRae thought of herself kicking them in the shins! AND THAT WOULD HURT. A LOT!

                She felt wasted... as though she waste her effort on writing songs for them. But it’s her job so... she can’t do a thing about it.

                Groooooowwwwllll~~~~ goes the stomach.

                HeeRae frowned at her stomach when she realised that she has not eaten the muffin that Siwon bought her! And to her stupidity, she just left it!

                Stupid HeeRae!

                She sighed once again, knowing she can’t go back to the building anymore... so all she has to do is to just cook something. HeeRae bustled out towards the kitchen cupboards... she was glad that she already bought a package of food and had them moved here.

                “What to cook~~~” HeeRae looked and found the ingredients... when she realized she wanted to eat pasta. “LASAGNA~~~”

                HeeRae loves lasagne so much that she even learned to cook it. So she bustled out to pick 3 different kinds of cheese, tomato sauce, milk, spam, spices, and of course... lasagna noodles~~~

...

                DongHae was whistling as he entered their hostel.

                The others must have gone in... Aish! That sandwich really !

                DongHae thought as he remembered eating that sandwich that they were given for an afternoon snack and now... he’s really hungry. But he just can’t eat alone and he knows it was his weakness. The other members were busy while the others had gone home ahead of him.

                I hope Ryeowook would cook something delicious~~~

                Soon as he arrived at his floor, he immediately turned to their dorm room when—he noticed there was a key card still in its lock. DongHae and the other members knew that there’s going to be someone occupying the other unit, JungHoon told them that it was one of the staff but he didn’t tell them to who it was.

                Being the ‘polite’ guy he was; he’ll return the key card to the owner. DongHae rang the elevator of the neighbour and being the artist he is; he wore a special cutie expression.

                The door opened—

                “Yeeee—??” HeeRae widened her eyes as she opened the door and saw LEE DONGHAE in front of her. DongHae was also surprised to see her that his mouth was opening and closing like a fish.

                Well... he is a fish.

                It’s quite a while that they have been staring at each other. DongHae regained from his shock first.

                “You forgot your key” DongHae said shortly and gave her the key card.

                “Omo~ t-thank you” HeeRae said softly and as she was about to take the key, DongHae wasn’t letting go of it. HeeRae looked up and saw DongHae with eyes closed and inhaling something.

                That’s right... the lasagna was already cooked.

                “I smell something delicious” He mumbled

                Grrrrrooooooowwwwllll

                Both of their stomachs made the same noise and they looked at each other.

 

                Soon, DongHae found himself sitting at the dining area with a plate of lasagne in front of him. HeeRae took another serving of lasagne for herself and sat in front of DongHae. Both of them were not speaking to each other yet, since they are too engulfed in shock and surprise.

                HeeRae! What has gotten into you and let him in?! HE MIGHT YOU! Goshh... some fan girls out there would really like to be ... so do I count myself as lucky?

                “T-this looks great” DongHae speaks at last and picked his fork to take a bite on the dish. HeeRae watched as DongHae took his first bite, eating it slowly, savouring it. “Hmm~ tastes good!” DongHae continued to ravish the dish.

                HeeRae smiled silently and she too began to eat her piece. It was silent again the only noise that can be heard was the clinking sounds of the fork meeting the ceramic plate.

                DongHae felt too much guilt with what he did to this lady earlier. He expected her to snap the door close in his face or curse at him; but he didn’t expect she would invite him inside for a plate of lasagne. He wanted to cry and confess all his faults, but he’s a guy! GUYS DON’T CRY!

                “Sorry” DongHae muttered soon as he cleaned his plate. HeeRae looked at him curiously, she did not know what to say. “I-we-err uhm, I—I mean we—They—no” DongHae stuttered, not knowing the right words to say.”

                “It’s alright” HeeRae finished his words. “Even though I felt mistreated, but I can’t judge you for your actions” To HeeRae, as soon as she hears her offender apologize, then she’s already okay with it.

                “you’re not mad?” DongHae asked; looking at her in his most sincere look. HeeRae found the DongHae she knew on TV’s in his eyes right now.

                “I was and I’m sure that I will never forget what happened” HeeRae said truthfully that made Donghae looked more sorry than he was. “but I can always forgive no matter what”

                DongHae looked up, face lit with enthusiasm.

                “After all... I still don’t know you guys” HeeRae said justly.

                “Am I... forgiven?” DongHae asked. HeeRae smiled.

                “Yeah, sure since you asked for it” HeeRae said. DongHae smiled.

                “So I guess, let’s start it over again” DongHae said and stands up. “Anyeong haseo, I’m Super Junior’s fish, Lee DongHae imnida!!!” He then bowed. HeeRae thought it was fun.

                “I’m Shin HeeRae, imnida” HeeRae said and she too, bowed.               

                 “Then, let’s be friends!”

 

 


AiMei: Uwaaaa~~~~ a good chappy ^^ friends at last~

DongHAe: I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEE LASAGNAAAAA~~~~

AiMEi: Did you became friends with her because of that?

DongHae: YUP :)

AiMei: -.- I can't trust anyone anymore...

DongHae: LASAGNAAAA~~~~