The Missing Three

First ELFs

 

                A certain tall man was lurking around the streets of Seoul, it was already night time... he had just finished talking with his lawyer. There were not much people around where he was walking, but there were a few crowds. He adjusted his black cap and eye glasses. It was then he encountered 3 drunken people.

                “Yaaaahhh yyyyoooouuussh” One of them said. The man in the cap gets on his guard.

                “What do you want?” The man in in the dark cap said in an accent.

                “Foooorreeeeiggner??? Looookinng feer trrouuublesh?” Another one said.

                “No” responded the man in a cap.

                “Aawwww cooommme on! Let’s have sssome ffuunn!” The other one said.

                As if on cue, the 3 drunkards went forth, flailing their hands at the foreigner. The foreigner, being a martial artist and sane, avoids every hits that were aiming on him. He did not wish to get into a brawl or its big trouble for him.

                “AAACCK!” The foreigner was hit on the stomach. The other two managed to get hold on the foreigner, grabbing his arms and he can’t move.

                “Heheh~ you weeaaakliing!” the other one said as he grabbed something from his pocket. The foreigner widened his eyes, looking at the small knife. “Leetttssh mug hiimm!!”

                The foreigner was trying to get off the hold from the other 2 drunkards, but to no avail, he can’t budge. The drunkard was closing in when—

                “ACH!” The one with the knife said. The foreigner looked up and found his assaultant on the concrete floor, clutching his stomach.

                “You filth!” A growling voice said. “Scums like you should be rotting in jail!” He hit the person again.

                The other 2 drunkards lets go of the foreigner and run. The one who was hit stands up and run after the other 2. The foreigner tries to calm himself from the fright. The one who helped him has a big build and he was also wearing a cap.

                “Gwaenchana—Hankyung hyung!?” The man with a big build was surprised when he sees who the person was.

                “K-Kangin?” Hankyung stuttered soon as he laid his eyes on the person who helped him.

 

                “... what a small world” Kangin said as he poured soju on Hankyung’s cup before he poured on his own.

                “Yeah...” HanKyung grabbed the shot glass and stare at its contents. “Been a while though... what are you doing out of the military camp anyway?”

                “I’m in day off, I’ll go back tomorrow for community service” Kangin sniffed the cup before drinking it. Hankyung then drunk the soju in one go. “Kibum’s going to meet me here by the way”

                “Kibum?” HanKyung stared at Kangin. “Wae?”

                “Because it’s my day off, I want to spend it with a dongsaeng” Kangin said as he poured another shot on HAnkyung’s glass.

                “Jinjja?” Hankyung drank the soju again. “Why not the other members?” Kangin scoffed.

                “Nahhh, they got each other... while the 3 of us” Kangin trailed his words before he drank the shot. “Kkkkkkkkrrrrcccccchhhh!!! The 3 of us are one of a kind”

                “3 lost members” Hankyung chuckled at the thought.

                “Hyung, you know, I feel like a rogue” Kangin laughed.

                “I know, Kangin-ah... I know” Hankyung smiled as he poured the soju on each of their cups.

                “Kangin hyung—Hankyung hyung?” Kibum arrived, he was kind of surprised to see Hankyung there.

                “Anyeong~” Hankyung waved at his dongsaeng.

                “Have a seat Kibum” Kangin said and looked around “2 more soju and a cup please!” Kangin resquested at the ahjumma nearby.

                “Hyung, what brought you here?” Kibum asked the oldest.

                “Ah, I was called by the lawyer to come here so I can actually present myself” Hankyung nodded and 2 more bottles of soju appeared.

                “Ah” Kibum nodded, understanding what he meant. “How are things going at China?” Kibum asked.

                “Fine, schedules here and there” Hankyung said. Kangin poured more wine on their cups

                 “Ja, let’s drink—one go!” Kangin said and the 3 of them drank straight.

                “How’s the lawsuit going on?” Kibum asked as he grabbed a kembap to eat. Hankyung gets some too.

                “Ah, fine... I can see that we’re going to win this one” Hankyung said as he stuffed chicken liver on his mouth.

                “That’s good I guess” Kangin said looking up.

                “Neh, because I’m the foreigner” Hankyung chuckled darkly. “Do any of you know how the girls are?” Kangin looked at him and Kibum nodded.

                “Actually, I just came from their hostel... which is by the way... living on the same hostel as the other members” Kibum said.

                “Jinjja?” Kangin asked and ate another delicacy. “How are they?”

                “Fine, HeeRae just got discharged from the hospital after yelling at YoungMin the other day... they’re busy making songs” Kibum said. “And oh yeah... the members saw me” Kangin choked on what he was eating.

                “Does that mean the members knew?” Kangin asked.

                “Pretty much... yeah” Kibum responded as he poured soju on their cups.

                “It’s just a matter of time...” Hankyung said. “Eunhyuk and DongHae saw me though when I escorted HeeYun home”

                “Jinjja? What did they say?” Kangin asked.

                “Asking me to stay” Hankyung said it coldly and drinked the soju.

                “Who’s HeeYun?” Kibum asked.

                “HeeRae’s sister... I just found it out when I get there” Hankyung said. “So the members saw you... what happened?”

                “It was totally unexpected... I never knew they were there. When the members saw me, it’s like they saw a ghost. It was funny when they asked JungHoon hyung if it was me in flesh” Kibum said that made the other 2 laughed. “I spent time with them... though there’s a little distance”

                “The three of us would feel that distance” Kangin said. “I’m not even sure what to say if I got back”

                “Easy for you, because you can come back without a word... you are meant to go back” Hankyung said then turned to Kibum. “Kibum-ah... if you’re asked to stay with them again... would you?” Kibum gave him a poited look before chuckling.

                “Wae, hyung... did you stay when they asked?” Kibum retorted. Hankyung just smirked.

                “Cheeky” Hankyung commented and poured more soju.

                “We’re somewhat in the same boat, hyung” Kibum responded and drank another cup of soju. “No matter what or how you see it... we cannot come back”

                Kangin looked at the other 2 with depressed eyes. Somehow, he wished that these 2 men in front of him would come back and start a new life. Kangin poured the drinks again.

                “Ah... for the sake of brothership, let’s drink!” Kangin raised his cup so did the other 2 “To our brotherhood!”

                “To our brotherhood” Kibum and HAnkyung chorused before they gulp the drink down.

                Hankyung somehow became nostalgic. He could remember all 13 members in one table saying the same words that they always believed in. They were happy and cheerful, loving each moment they spent. Their happy faces, their joy and pretty much all the cheerful memories flashed before his eyes... they even promised never to separate no matter what.

                My past...

                Kibum recalled the faces of the other members when they saw him earlier. It was neither sad nor raging... but instead there were questions that seemed to build in their mind. But then when Kibum just flashed his smile... they smiled and treated him the same way he was treated when he was still with them. They still recognized him as one of them...

                My present...

                Kangin sighed... he worries for for the next few months since he will be discharged. He doesn’t know whether to be brave or to be scared for the future that awaits him. Will they be happy? Will they be sentimental? Will they be angry? No one really knows, he’ll just have to wait. True his mistakes were aggravating, but only God knows how much he regretted it. He even wished he sisn’t commited those things and instead stayed with them.

                My future...

                The 3 lost dongsaengs sat on their, thinking fully what has been done, doing, and will be doing. They know in their hearts, no matter what, when things are working in it’s way, there’s nothing they could do but to accept... afterall, they choose this consequence. All they could do... is go with it.

                “Since we are the missing 3, lost dongsaengs, the rogues—whatever... why don’t we drink to our selves?” Kangin suggested as he poured more soju on their cups.

                “Sure” Kibum nodded, Hankyung just smiled.

                “To us!” Kangin raised his cup.

                “To us!” the other 2 copied.

                “That we may have a bright future ahead and blessed with more soju!” Kangin said that made the other 2 laugh. Then, they drank the soju at one go.

                “Ahhhh! This feels good” Hankyung said, feeling the dizziness kicking in.

                “Oh, did I mention the members are already working on the 5th album?” Kibum asked.

                “No...” The other 2 chorused and looked at him in interest.

                “Well... good for them” Hankyung smiled.

                “Hyung... in their music... there was a line that says ‘Should i pluck the stars for you, count them One, two, three With the stars we’ve lost from the start, We are thirteen stars’” Kibum smiled widely. “I always remember Leeteuk hyung kept on saying that we are still one of them” Kangin and Hankyung bowed their heads.

                “Shall we drink for super junior then?” Kangin asked as he poured the drinks. “Kibum, do the honors” Kibum raised his cup and smiled at each of his hyung.

                “To Super Junior, The last man standing” Kibum said, remembering the last lyrics of the song. Hankyung and Kangin raised their cups:

                “To Super Junior... The Last Man Standing!”

 

 


Kangin: WOOOHOOOOO!!! I'm UP THHHAAAARRR!!!
Heechul: Yah... happy now?!
Kangin: YEAP!!!
Kibum: finally lol
Hankyung: I'm proud of you bear, you've finally made an appearance
Kangin: I know, right?

 

kampao00 : Thank you for the gift bummie! :""> Please Stay longer! :')
Yesung Oppa! I love you more !! 
The last man standing + The last fandom Standing = Perfect!! Superman is one of the best song of super junior! :"> 

Kibum: No problem! :D
Yesung: I LOVE YOU TOO!!! here I'mma dance for you~

Kibum: And you call that a dance?

xDannyJ : Bummie Oppa why you need more time?? Teukie Oppa you are so cute when you are denying that you like HeeRae :)) .. Hyukkie Oppa I will always love you ;)) even Hae Oppa doesn't want to share you to me :(( Hae Oppa is meanie because you already have Meekyong but you dont want to share Hyukkie Oppa to me *pouts* 
Hi Zhoumi Oppa!
Author-nim thanks for the update!! 

LEeteuk: Ehem... I am speaking the truth~
Eunhyuk: Don't worry, this fishy won't stop me from loving you *o*
DongHae: SAY WHAT?!
ZhouMi: HEY HIIIII~~~ ignore the fighting monkey and fish behind me ~ :)

xMakoto : i knew there was a reason behind my love for suju besides their faces and attitudes lol joking joking :D superman is actually one of my favorites from suju :D my absolute favorite is Marry you *wink wink* hehehe oppas saranghae~! <3 

Siwon: It's not a sin, loving us for our attitudes and faces... it's a sweet mistake :)
Ryeowook: Here a pic of us marry u ^^

xElfOtic : Om My GAWDDDD!! I'll die of happiness if Kibum comes back!! Please~~ I want them to be as close as they can to being the full 15... it'd be the best thing ever if they did become 15 again though >_< Update soon!! I love this story and writing fan letters! ^____^ 

Hankyung: I hope so too :)
ShinDong: Keep writing us fan letters hehehehe, we really love it
Heechul: Soooo am I your bias now?

xmmmjkk: Oh lordy! This was some powerful stuff! Yah!! Kyu syop looking at SeulRi like that because its making me jelly!! Anyways continue with the story! It be da best. Oh and thankyou for the cookie sungmin it was delishusss! Hankyung and kangin oppas, im syill waiting for your appearance! Bye love you all and this story! 

Kyuhyun: Like I said previously... I stare at her until she dies ]>:D
SungMin: Evil magnae... real evil magnae -.- 
SUJU15: WE LOVE YOU TOOOO~~~

 

xSadiyahm: Mmmmmm oppa can call me Sadi or any cute nickname you want lol ill let you decide :)) <3 

SungMin: I'll call you... Sadi then, NAE SADI
Henry: Possessive much?
SungMin: Of course! She's mine~
 

xSherryy-Angel: Omg I was so happy to see you updated this story I love it, if their was a other word was is more then love I would use it. The last part made me really cry, I think it's beautiful you used Superman, please update soon, I love it.
Ps: please Fishy don't kill my monkey ne? We can all watch like friends keke.
Pss: Yes I love to read it with you my Wookie. ♡ 

DongHAe: I won't kill him... yet >:o
Eunhyuk: TT_TT
Ryeowook :LEt's just forget these two and let's enjoy watching ne?
EunHae: NO!

xOnlyImagine: Gah! My favourite song!!! *starts fangirling* Oh my gosh. I love you author-nim! I was singing this song the whole day today and when I saw you updated and the title was Superman I knew it was about this song. *____*
Kyuhyun you should STOP glaring at people, it's rude! ><
Whoa...strawberry eating contest... can I join? I love strawberries.. :3 

Kyuhyun: I wasn't glaring... I was staaaaaring like this:

Eunhyuk: sorry... we ran out of strawberries...
DongHAe: HE ATE IT ALL!!!

xAnehyuk: Kyuhyun knows something about Sally.
The manger said that she has a disease which is uncured .Iam curious what is her disease?,thats why she is weak?
Awww I hope she will recover and her disease will be gone.
Kyuhyun stop staring at her you better help her :p maybe you will fall for her and shindong excatly that's what I was thinking:p 

ShinDong: I knew you'd agree -.-"""
Heechul: her disease is loving meeeehhh~~~

xKpopLover7087 That's so creepy.......I was listening to Super Junior's song Superman with my friend while waiting for an updated chapter. The next day when I looked to see if there was an update I was humming Superman.....
Anyways......LOVE YOUR STORY!!!!! I love it I love it I love it!!!!<3 

AiMei: creepy... I didn't know all of you guys were kinda listening to superman O.o
Siwon: hey, who's your bias?

xPark-Sandara: *blushes 
sungmin oppa can i have a hug???
KYU stop staring at her!!!! 
heechul............. your weird but funny! 
AUHORNIM UPDATE SOON N 

SungMin: Come here~ wanna hugggssssuuuu~~~~

 

AiMei: WOW~ I didn't really know that some of you were listening to Super man before this was updated O.o GASP!!! Does that mean our minds connected as onnneee~~~~???
That would be soooo creepy LOL
Maybe we can already communicate through minds? O.o

 

So... back to the chapter... the past, the present and the future kinda suits these 3 very well. So what will happen next? Will we be able to discover what is in their hearts? TUNE IN FOR MORE!!!

Henry: WAAAAIIIIT DON'T END IT YETT~~~ berrybunniberrikins... where are chuuuu? TT-TT