The moon, the star and the drunk Kyuhyun

First ELFs

                Back at xxxxx club:

                It was a tough fight—HyunAe and Kyuhyun were now on their 5th bottle of 70% alcohol content liquor. Kyuhyun was quite drunk and dizzy but still has his consciousness and can think straight while HyunAe was already lolling her head sideways. Kyuhyun poured another shot and drank the whole content. The watchers were now placing their bet on Kyuhyun. HyuAe poured the liquor on her glass... she raised her glass.

                She dropped it.

                HyunAe finally lost, her head banged on the table and off to dreamland. There were a few cheers then the watchers left.

                “I tttaaawwwlllddddd yoouuuuu~~~ I’m a tttuuuufff drruunnkkuuurrr...” Kyuhyun slurred. Siwon carefully went towards Kyuhyun.

                “Yah... you’re drunk, Leeteuk hyung will kill us” Siwon whispered.

                “NNnnanaaaaahhh~~~” Kyuhyun flailed his hand then he lets his head rest on the back of his right palm. “Teeeeuukie *hic* hyung luuuurrrrrvvvsssshh me *hic*

                “So... what are we going to do with HyunAe?” Siwon asked as he poked HyunAe’s head. Kyuhyun turned his head heavily to HyunAe’s direction.

                “Yooouuu caaaallled *hic* HyeWon... riiiiggghht?” Kyuhyun smiled widely. “Jjjuuusss llleeave her *hic* here~”

                “What? We can’t just leave her here!” Siwon said indignantly. Kyuhyun raised his head and propped his face closer to Siwon who was backing a little. Kyuhyun’s face was 2 inches away from his. Siwon widened his eyes; Kyuhyun’s alcoholic reek was getting to Siwon’s senses.

                “Wae. You wwaannna taaakee her home? *hic*” Kyuhyun asked. “I could immmaagine what youuu can do to herr~” Kyuhyun smirked widely.

                “What?! Are you out of your mind?!” Siwon said indignantly, but he blushed at what just Kyuhyun said. Kyuhyun withdrew his face and slouched on the chair.

                “Yaah... You’re a mann too...” Kyuhyun said. “*hic* Yoouu have your nnneeeeedsshh” Kyuhyun grinned maliciously.

                “Mwoyah... stop that” Siwon looked away. Kyuhyun grinned toothlily.

                “*hic* Dooo yooouu shinkk I don’t knnnooeee??” Kyuhyun asked. “I kkknnooowww youuu hab a *hic* ccccrrrrrruuuusssh on her”

                “Kyu...” Siwon looked at him as though pleading.

                “Waaee? Am I *hic* wwaaaking up... *hic* youuuurr littllleee fweeennddd?” Kyuhyun smiled naughtily and laughed while clapping his hand. “Ahahahahha--*hic* dee Chhoi Shiiwwon ish errrt Hahahaha!” Siwon just facepalmed himself.

                “Jogi...” A voice called. The two of them looked around to see HyeWon there.

                “Ah, Anyeong haseo...” Siwon said, Kyuhyun straightened himself and bowed.

                “Thank you for looking out for HyunAe” HyeWon said and looked at the passed out HyunAe.

                “*hic*” Kyuhyun hiccupped and HyeWon looked at him. “Please don’t tell hyung” Kyuhyun said hurriedly.

...

                HeeRae was walking towards the rooftop. She left meeKyong in her Dorm room since MeeKyong felt sleepy. Honestly, she knows she did not do anything wrong... but inside she felt heavy. Why though? Seing Leeteuk mad again upsets her... she’s not even at fault!

                *sigh*

                She opened the door to the exit of the rooftop. No one was there... she went straight to the porch side and let her hands rest on the hand bar. She inhaled the cold air and exhaled deeply. She looked up... not a single star was out; only the crescent moon.

                “What are you doing here?” A harsh angry voice boomed. HeeRae jumped a little and looked to her side... Leeteuk was there, looking mad and his hands were in either of his jacket pockets. He was about 3 meters away from her.

                “For some fresh air” HeeRae said calmly and breathes in and out again. “It’s good to breathe...” LeeTeuk rolled his eyes.

                “If you won’t breathe, you’ll die” Leeteuk said in a factitious tone. HeeRae scoffed.

                “Breathing also has its benefits” HeeRae said and then breathes again. “It calms you”

                Leeteuk didn’t say a word. He’s not mad or anything... he’s just disappointed at s. Leeteuk never really liked gambling and he doesn’t want any of his dongsaengs to gamble... even though they’re not betting on money... still it’s gambling when you have something in exchange of winning.

                “Waaa~~~ a star!” HeeRae exclaimed and Leeteuk looked at her smiling at the distant star.

                “It’s not like your first time to see a star” Leeteuk spats. HeeRae grimaced at him.

                “No... it’s not” HeeRae said “But considering like it’s the only star tonight makes it special” LEeteuk looked at the star again.

                “It’s Leeteuk” HeeRae said, Leeteuk looked at her, surprised.

                “What?” Leeteuk asked.

                “I said it’s Leeteuk... the star is Leeteuk” HeeRae said, amused. “It’s special in this world... EE as in world... Teuk as is special... right? It’s Leeteuk” She then laughed. LEeteuk couldn’t help but chuckle at her childishness.

                “That’s right... I am special... that star is special because it’s the only one up there” Leeteuk said and finally making steps towards HeeRae.

                “Nope” HeeRae said. Leeteuk looked at her curiously. “Because... there’s still the moon”

                “And?”

                “I’m just saying” HeeRae said and smiled... just then...

                LeeTeuk saw it... the crescent shape of her lips when smiling... the very shape of the moon.

                Yeppeo... neomu yeppeo...

                “Don’t be mad at them, JungSoo-oppa” HeeRae said softly.

                “I’m not mad... I’m just disappointed” Leeteuk said and shrugged.

                “Oh” HeeRae said.

                “I just don’t want them to play those kinds of things... I don’t want them to grow older with habits like those” Leeteuk said honestly.

                “I can understand that, but you know, guys will be guys right?” HeeRae shrugged her shoulders. Leeteuk chuckled a bit.

                “You speak like a guy yourself” Leeteuk remarked.

                “Well... you can’t blame me” HeeRae said. “I spend my 12-15 years of age with an oppa” HeeRae said, thinking of YunHo.

                “You have a boyfriend at that age?!” Leeteuk exclaimed. “Unbelievable”

                “Ani!!!” HeeRae protested. “Can’t it be just a guy friend who takes care of me?”

                “Yeah? How about your eomma?” Leeteuk asked.

                “I was 6 when Eomma died” HeeRae said sadly. Leeteuk pursed his lips.

                “Sorry” Leeteuk regretted it.

                “Nah... don’t worry” HeeRae smiled. “I’m used to it... so... at the age of 13, after I auditioned in SM, I was moved to a dorm. And that guy became like my parent”

                “Ah” Leeteuk said, he immediately thought of JungHoon... their manager. He thought that JungHoon was the one who became a parent to her.

                “So... I heard from the members that... you’re like an Eomma to them” HeeRae said. Leeteuk laughed a bit.

                “That’s what they call me...” Leeteuk said. “Yeah and Kangin is the appa”

                “Ohhh KangTeuk couple” HeeRae nodded. Leeteuk laughed even more.

                “You know that couple name?” Leeteuk said in between chuckles.

                “Yeah, who would miss it?” HeeRae laughed a bit. “It really fits—the Good Eomma and the Bad Appa”

                “Kangin tend to get himself in trouble at times” Leeteuk thought. “He even taught the members all of the card games” Leeteuk shook his head.

                “He’s not named the bad boy of SM for nothing” HeeRae added.

                “Neh... even though he could be the baddest person... he’ll always be there for the members no matter what... when we had the accident, he would stand up to take care of the members and comfort them, cheering them up and everything. He could be harsh, but deep inside is a lovable bear” Leeteuk laughed.

                “Neh... opposite of you. Sweet at all times, but harsh within” HeeRae added.

                “Yah” LEeteuk looked at her, she just smiled.

                “Just kidding” HeeRae said. “Sooo... the members...?”

                “What about them?” Leeteuk asked, HeeRae shrugs.

                “Are they forgiven?” HeeRae asked.

                Leeteuk stopped.

                “As long as they let me catch them doing it again...” Leeteuk said and HeeRae laughed.

                “Typical” HEeRae said. “So... are they forgiven?”

                “I can’t stay mad at them forever” Leeteuk sighed.

                HeeRae went back before Leeteuk; she rode the elevator when she noticed Siwon supporting Kyuhyun towards their dorm.

                “Good evening” HeeRae greeted. Siwon smiled at her and Kyuhyun waved at her. The door opened revealing Eunhyuk.

                “Yah... what’s with him?” Eunhyuk asked.

                “He got drunk...” Siwon explained.

                “Yah... you better hide him quickly! Leeteuk hyung is not on the mood to tolerate a drunken magnae!” Eunhyuk said frantically, gripping his hair.

                “Mwoh? Where should I hide him?” Siwon asked.

                “Leeteuk is coming already...” HeeRae gestures at the descending elevator as she opens the door to her unit.

                “Aish! You can’t come in! He’ll know!” Eunhyuk said then looked at HeeRae who was opening her dorm room. Eunhyuk suddenly pulled Kyuhyun from Siwon and dragged him inside HeeRae’s dorm.

                “Yah!” HeeRae protested.

                “We’ll treat you lunch!” Eunhyuk said and pushed Siwon inside too.

                “Yah... why am I pushed inside?” Siwon asked.

                “Because you don’t even sleep here” Eunhyuk said and pushed HeeRae inside too before running to their own dorm.

                “You better treat me lunch monkey” HeeRae glared at the closed door in front of her. Siwon looked at her and she looked back.

                “So... am I to spend the night here?” Siwon asked. HeeRae shooks her head frantically... “You might need some protection from Kyuhyun”

                “Wae?” HeeRae asked and looked at Kyuhyun. “I think he’ll be fine... I guess. He’ll sleep on the couch”

                HeeRae helped Siwon to support Kyuhyun. HyeWon and SeulRi were on the living room, all gawking at the 3.

                “Any explanation?” HyeWon asked, looking from HeeRae to Siwon.

                “No explanation to take place” HeeRae said. “I suggest eonnie-deul to go sleep”

                “Come on, SeulRi-ah...” HyeWon pulled SeulRi’s wrist and went to the one of the spare room. Siwon laid Kyuhyun on the couch.

                “*snort*” Kyuhyun cuddles to the couch.

                “He does sleep with his eyes open” Siwon commented.

                “Weird...” HeeRae said softly. Kyuhyun moved again.

                “He is a cuddler” Siwon said “A hard core cuddler”

                “Jinjja—AAAH—ooommmff!” HeeRae needn’t to be told twice, Kyuhyun fell on the floor and hugged HeeRae’s leg causing her to fall on the couch. “Uuuuuugggh!” HeeRae pulls her leg but Kyuhyun won’t let go.

                “I told you you need protection” Siwon shrugged.

                “Aiiyaa!!!” HeeRae squealed as Kyuhyun pulled her foot. “Kyu! Let go!!!” Kyuhyun was just there... sleeping while hugging the enrire leg of HeeRae.

                “Hehehe~ a big pen... it’s mine... hehehe~” Kyuhyun smiled in his sleep, still hugging HeeRae’s leg.

                Creepy O_O

...

                3 am...

                SeulRi woke up feeling thirsty. She looked at her side to see HeeRae, sleeping quietly. She and HeeRae shared rooms when she stays over. MeeKyong, HyeWon and HyunAe were staying at the other room. SeulRi took off the covers and went out of the room...

                The lights in the living room were on, she looked around then saw Kyuhyun on the couch, sleeping and Siwon on the bed sheet beside Kyuhyun. SeulRi then went to the kitchen to take a glass of water. Soon as she was finished, she washed the glass and place it on it’s rack. She turned around...

                “Kyuhyun!” SeulRi clutched her chest soon as she sees Kyuhyun in front of her.

                “Surprised?” Kyuhyun smirked.

                “I-I thought you’re drunk?” SeulRi asked, gasping to normalize her heartbeat.

                “Gonna take me a few more bottles to get me totally drunk” Kyuhyun said simply and went to the fridge to steal some milk. He grabbed a milk carton and drank out of it. SeulRi watches in surprise when Kyuhyun turned his gaze to her.

                “Heerae’s going to kill you she found out” SeulRi said quietly, Kyuhyun placed back the milk carton inside.

                “She did try to kill me, but it didn’t end well” Kyuhyun said and closed the Ref and went to the cupboard and grabbed a snack there, he opened it and ate some chips. Noticing that SeulRi watches him, he offered some chips to her.

                “No I’m good” SeulRi said, declining Kyuhyun’s offer. “You seemed well-oriented here” Kyuhyun continued eating.

                “I broke in just to eat this” Kyuhyun said honestly.

                “Ah... jinja...” SeulRi smiled. “I’ll go first, good night Kyuhyun” SeulRi made a slight bow before going.

                “SeulRi-ah...” Kyuhyun called her. He turned to her... She looked at him. “Your present... did you liked it?” SeulRi looked at his eyes... no matter how dark Kyuhyun’s eyes were, there was anger mixed with sadness in it.

                “Neh... I’m glad you gave it back to me” SeulRi said and turned. She bit her lips to prevent her from crying. Kyuhyun watched her go... his heart was stiff as ever...

...

                RIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!!

                HyunAe woke up with a start...

                “Yobosaeyo?” HyunAe spoke as she answered her call.

                “WOI!!! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?!”

                HyunAe looked at her clock... 8:23.

                ...

                HyunAe turned off her phone and hurriedly runs out of the room while stripping her clothes off.

                Siwon, Kyuhyun, SeulRi, HeeRae, HyeWon, MeeKyong, Eunhyuk and SungMin were having a nice chat in the living room. They were discussing more about the 5th jib on the music styles and etc.

                “So... how’s HyunAe?” Siwon asked out of the blue, Kyuhyun shot him a malicious look.

                “She’s fine, she can get rowdy when she broke up with a guy” HyeWon explained.

                “Ah... no wonder” Kyuhyun nodded. Siwon was concerned.

                Poor lady... she must have loved that person too much to waste herself like that...

                Siwon thought. He thinks that the person who broke up with her or vice versa is a terrible person.

                “I heard she drunk more than... a case?” SungMin asked. “Reminds me of Kangin hyung”

                “Yeah” Eunhyuk nodded.

                “Don’t mind HyunAe, she’s coping well” Hyewon said.

                Just then the guest room door burst open.

                “Omo omo omo!!!” HyunAe came out in a frantic state she didn’t seem  to notice that there were people watching her. “Damn it, damn it!!!”

                Siwon, Kyuhyun, SungMin, and Eunhyuk’s face were red. HeeRae, HyeWon, MeeKyong and SeulRi’s face were shocked...

                Why?

                HyunAe was running while taking her top, her pyjammies off! And then ran towards the bathroom in the kitchen. The boys pretty much saw her in her undies... Siwon was very red in the face, SungMin had his mouth gaped, Eunhyuk seemed to have a nose bleed while Kyuhyun just stared at the kitchen entrance blankly. Nobody said a word...

                A few minutes later, HyunAe came out, wearing a short purple dress and her hair neatly combed. She puts on her heels and then realized that there were people in the living room. She grabbed her purse and slings it on her back.        

                “Wae... haven’t seen a woman in her undies before?” HyunAe snapped before walking out.

                HeeRae, HyeWon, MeeKyong and SeulRi looked at each other. Then, they looked at the guys who were seemingly shocked from what just happened.

                “Err... don’t mis understand...” SeulRi said. “HyunAe is a model... she’s kind of used for uhmm... baring her body”

                “Model?” SungMin asked, pale.

                “Neh... a model for some Japanese clothing brand...” HeeRae nodded, just then... MeeKyong nudged hyeWon.

                “I told you! We don’t wear shirts at home too!” MeeKyong said indignantly. HyeWon just face-palmed herself.


Hankyung: So./.. are the members grounded yet?
Kibum: Doesn't looked like it...
Kangin: Aishhh TEUKIE-AH!!! You should ground the members more often
Leeteuk: It's you! whom I should ground frequently
Kangin: I'm already grounded here in military camp, remember?

ElfOtic   I wonder if Kyuhyun Oppa's gonna be drunk next chapter hahah! AHHH MeeKyong and HyeWon saw Eunhyuk and Donghae shirtless! Lucky butts! XD Let's go beat up that ghost Ryeowook Oppa even if Hankyung Oppa says that it's impossible! I believe we can! ^____^ Update Soon~~~~~! ^_________^

Leeteuk: Oh yeah, if I ever caught you Kyu you're goin to be grounded as well
Kyuhyun: WHATTT???!!! YOU CAN'T CATCHE ME!!! I'm hidinnnnggg!!!
DongHAe: *_* they saw me shirtlessss~~~ I wannna bury myself!!
Eunhyuk: Yah... They're used to it -.-

Park-Sandara   *bows a million times im sooo sorry I didn't comment last time hope oppas can forgive me! LEETEUK! grounding your band mates? really? it WASNT heerae unnies fault! HENRY OPPA!!!! YOUR SONG WAS AMAZING SO WERE YOU KYU OPPA!!! update soon author-nim!!!!!!

ShinDong: Yeah! tell it Sandara! DEFEND USSS!!!
SungMin: HEEELP US~~~
Ryeowook: Let's make da leadar pity uusss!!!
Henry: Don't mind them :) I'm happily skipping here weeeeeeee~~~

berrybunnyberrikins x
OH MY GOSH HENRYYYY!!!!!!!! *strangle hugs* you know I love you~ <333 ^^ best birthday present in my life <33333333hahahahaha calm down mimi... westerners say "I love you" alllllllll the time.... hahaha and OF COURSE IM RYTEEEEEEE~ eunhaebum: sozzie kibummie... XP but hae seems cuter with kyongie... you just cant refuse to ship them <333 OTL <3 PMS-ing leaders.... maybe suju should get a decently semi-normal leader. =.= XD 
btw henry mochi.... I advise mimi to teach you how to spell "made" <33333333

Henry: aaaaaaaawwwwwwww~~~ but I spelled it like that to maek it cute :3
ZhouMi: Ohhhhh~~~ so... it's okay if I tell everyone, "I love you"?
henry: YAH!!! She's mine! out! out!!! shoooo!!!
Kibum: Come on Mimi, let's leave the chipmunk alone

kelly2010 HAHAHAHAHAHA! Leeteuk grounds s! Is it bad I find this funny? And Kyuhyun is drinking,  which can't be a good thing. Update soon author nim!

Kangin: form y perception, it's kind of funny AHAHHAHA 8 big boys being grounded!
Hankyung: serves them right though XD
SUJU11: YAH MEANIES!!!

KpopLover7087  1999!! That's the year I was born in!! I live in Arizona and my grandparents live in Pennsylvannia....it's a 3 hour time difference..... Siwon oppa, you make it sound like I'm dying..-_-.... YESUNGIE OPPA DON'T LET KYUHYUN OPPA KILL YOU!!! If You die my best friend will be very sad 'cause you're her bias...and you were my first bias when I got into Super Junior....but then I learned more about SUJU and started liking other members..... I love your story Author unnie!!<3

AiMei: Whoaaa~~~ 1999?! you're like... 13 or 14?! O_O!!! I guess time has gotten better of me ahahahhaha!!! You see, I was always the youngest in any group I'm in... OTL now I feel old...
Leeteuk: If you feel old, then what should we feel?
Heechul: Don't include us in your dilemma Teuk.
Yesung: WEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I HAVVVE FAAAAANNNNNSSSSS~~~~~~~ 
Eunhyuk: Who's your ultimate bias? *wink*

Sadiyahm  
Saranghae <3 lol And we're are we going on this date Mr.kyu :))

DongHae: NOOOO!!! Don't trust the magnae!!! Go with Siwon instead!!!
Kyuhyun: The more you shouldn't go... -.-
Siwon: WAAAEEEE?????

 

Patch1997   Aww HeeRae Unnie its ok like I said I have a plan for Teukkie Oppa a very good plan *evil laugh* Oh and Kyu Oppa why don't u join me in my plan tht way u are still being evil :P Author- Unnie i will tell u my plan when its fully devised ur gonna love it :D Right next stop is army headquarters to bust Kangin Oppa out hehehehe and Teuk Oppa ur right it wont be good unless u sit down and have a nice hink about ur feelings *glare*
Ps Author- Unnie, Suju Oppa, Elf Unnie's i'm goin on holiday from the 18th of june for 3 weeks so if u update and u don't see my comment don't panic it just means i'm busy or the internet isn't being very kind to me so don't think i'm dead or something *pouts* cause when i'm back u'll be bombarded with comments so just wait :P Oh and Teuk Oppa that gives u three weeks to sort urself out or me and Kyu Oppa - if its ok with him- will begin the plan *evil laugh*!!!

Kangin: You're busting me out?! I'mma wait for that!!!
Leeteuk: I won't prevaillll!!!!
DongHAe: You're going to be kidnapped on june 18???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I WILL PROTECT YOU!!!!
Eunhyuk: Chill HAE... VACATION!!

MiharuRaeJin   Poor MeeKyong T^T
HyunAe heavy drinker xD hahah I wonder who'll win now.. xD
Leeteuk's eomma house's rules.. hahah *laughing hardly* Leeteuk eomma.. hahah xD I'm dying.. 
Heechul you'll see in time.. >:D hahah xD oh god, here's some crazy reader.. (o.O)/
Maybe you're their lover, Wookie.. *blinks few times* o.o
Diablo 3? Whoa... how many Diablos are there? O.O
*hugs Henry tightly* Stph being sho chute (*ノωノ)

Leeteuk: don't die/... not now... please...
Heechul: that's a figure of speech...
Ryeowook: So... ghosts are now inlove wit me?
Kyuhyun: Actually... there are 3 parts of diablo... the two parts were release I think 10 years ago... the recent diablo was released last year
Henry: *sniff* will you lab me more if I stap being cute? 

DannyJ  :( I kinda feel that Meekyong and Kibummie Oppa have a special relationship before but she forgot .. I just feel like that xD .. am I right author-nim??
*nods* Shindong Oppa .. Kyu Oppa is really creepy when he is in kove .. kekeke xD

 

ShinDong: Yeah, you should see how Kyuhyun confessed his love to a toilet seat
Kyuhyun: I DID NOT!
Kibum: so... do I and MeeKyong have a secret relationship? Hmmmm
AiMei: O.o

 

AiMei: Anyeonnnnnggg~~~

So... Leeteuk is a star and HeeRae is the moon... Stars are everywhere... but there's only one moon. What does it mean? hehehehhe

heheheh creepy Kyu~ HyunAE is a drunkard lol. Siwon has a crush on HyunAe? How true is that? LOL What do you guys think of HyunAe? Does she fit for Siwon? Also...

Kyuhyun seemed to have a deeper relationship with SeulRi? What is it? Are they more than friends? Did SeulRi interfered in letting Kyuhyun join Super Junior? If so... how is it possible? Did they contacted each other??? 

FIND OUT!!!