Vulgarities

First ELFs

 

                It was an awkward moment. The boys sat at the chairs that were scattered around. Some of them were kind of shocked, while the others were just quiet. Leeteuk on the other hand was kind of confused... these girls still had their singing ability, why didn’t the company let them debut?

                SungMin was still thinking about the girls’ supposed group name.

                ELF... ELF...

                “Erm” HyeWon started that made the rest of them look at her. “We’ll start with the chorus” As if on cue, HyunAe started to spread out the folders that contained the music sheets.

                “Inside the folders are the songs you guys are going to sing” HyunAe said as she gave the last folder to Ryeowook who accepted it shyly. “For starters, we’ll explain each song to you so guys could understand and get into the mood to sing those songs”

                “Psh, don’t teach us how to sing” Heechul spats. “We know how to get into the mood already, we don’t need any more training.” HyunAe just shook her head.

                “Still you’re going to listen to us” HyeWon said and HEeChul just rolled his eyes, JungHoon cleared his voice to get their attention.

                “These girls, as I said before carries a similar tune with yours. HyeWon-ssi here has the same voice range of Ryeowook high pitch and SungMin’s semi high and low notes, MeeKyong also had the voice range of DongHae’s pop-like voice and ShinDong’s rapping feel, HyunAe has the same voice range of Yesung’s powerful adlibs and Siwon’s low voice then SeulRi has the same feel of Kyuhyun’s low-soft voice and Heechul’s bold voice then finally HeeRae has the voice range of Leeteuk's baritone-like voice and Eunhyuk's rap.” JungHoon explained. “In other words, they also have the perfect pitch where they can really imitate any tune of music.”

                “Oh really?” Another voice sounded, and there he was, standing by the doorway... Kim YoungMin was watching them.

                “YoungMin-geun, what brought you here?” Junghoon spoke.

                “I am here to evaluate these new guides” YoungMin said with a sly smile.

                The super junior members and the girls were quite shocked.

                “Why does he need to evaluate them?” DongHae whispered to Yesung who just shrugged.

                “I know all of you are quite surprised that I am here at this instant” YoungMin said “But as I understood it, these girls are supposed guide of the 6 years old hallyuwave stars.”

                “Yes” JungHoon answered stiffly.

                “I see... so tell me—how are they going to do it? A group of incapable female rookies that has no experience even in singing in stages teach these professionals on how to sing” YoungMin said. “Isn’t that an insult to these boys?”

                “Not to teach but rather to guide” HyeWon answered bravely. YoungMin turned to her and smirked.

                “Ah... Hwang HyeWon... isn’t it?” YoungMin asked as he made his way towards HyeWon. The others remained in their position watching to whole scene. Everyone was quiet except for the echoing steps of the said man.

                “Neh, I am” HyeWon answered. YoungMin sighed.

                “Wang HyeWon... the supposed leader of the 2004 autumn project; a group that was supposed to debut that year under the group name... ELF” YoungMin smiled unpleasantly.

                The boys were shocked soon as they learned to supposed group name of these girls. HyeWon widened her eyes, the other girls were also shocked that he revealed.

                “Wang HyeWon... born in 1987, was known for the sweetest tone ever heard in SM audition, can dance to any song and is a natural perfect pitch... but ever since the accident, the shin bones were now covered with iron rod that prevents her to dance any more extreme dances” YoungMin said. HyeWon narrowed her eyes. Heechul flinched... he too had the same situation as hers when he had the accident back in 2006.

                “YoungMin-geun, I don’t think—” Junghoon was going to stop when YoungMin raised his hand to silence him.

                YoungMin then turned to MeeKyong, he surrounded her like a wolf ready to devour his prey. DongHAe was irritated by this. He wanted to yell at their contract manager but was prevented by Eunhyuk by glaring at him.

                “Min MeeKyong... also born in 1987, was known for the most slender body and can sing high notes, voice was well pronounced and has a powerful feel, then the accident came and her brain was affected... causing her to lost some memories and was diagnosed for having short-term memory loss. Could you still remember every notes? Every tune? No? That's what I thought” YoungMin smirked as MeeKyong turned her face away from him.

                Leeteuk and pretty much the rest of the members have seen YoungMin insult trainees in front of them before, but it was never this daring and bold. YoungMin then turned his gaze to the shortest one... HyunAe.

                “Im HyunAe, born in 1988, known for having a perfect pitch and a very powerful high adlibs that sends all panel feel shiver in their spine. But of course the accident... has affected her ears that made her incapable of recognizing a single tune then she has to undergo several hearing session. So tell me, how can you be a guide?...” HyunAe was already having tears in her eyes, but still she was glaring at the said man.

                Even though the boys disagreed for the girls to guide them, but they think that this insult is way too vicious.

                “YoungMin-geun, please” JungHoon said, his hands were now in balled fists, shaking with anger.

                “Ah-ah! Let me finish” YoungMin said and was making his way to SeulRi. He sighed and clicked his tongue. “Tsk, tsk tsk... Wang SeulRi... born in 1988, was known for being outstanding dancer among the female trainees, can dance any powerful moves, any stunts, any exhibition... then again... the accident. It made her weak and had an illness that is until now uncured. She cannot dance any longer with her condition, I'm surprised that you still living” YoungMin said.

               "Yah!" HeeRae yelled that made YoungMin turn at her, he smirked.

                Eunhyuk, DongHae and ShinDong, being the dancers were shocked and pale at her situation. They could never imagine losing the ability to dance. YoungMin turned to HeeRae, Leeteuk’s heart clenched at the scene. HeeRae seemed really scared that made him want to go and protect her.

                “Last and the least... Shin HeeRae... born in 1990, was known for great singing ability. Has perfect pitch, absolute pitch, and is a gifted composer... at the age of 14, had already composed numerous song for their debut. But then, unfortunately... the accident... the window shard had ripped where an excessive damage was done to her voice box. She can no longer sing as high as she used too...” YoungMin said, piercing every word to HeeRae. HeeRae turned away in shame. “You my dear, you were the limelight of the group, but losing your abilities is just a shame.”

                Leeteuk and the rest of the super junior members were annoyed that he was doing this to these girls. JungHoon just shook his head in order to prevent him from attacking. YoungMin wore a very satisfied smirk on his face when—

                “Do you think you have the rights to say that?” Everyone turned to the direction of Kyuhyun. Aside from Heechul, Kyuhyun was never afraid to speak his mind. YoungMin turned to him, clearly he was annoyed.

                “I just told the truth... mainly pointing out their incapability to guide you” YoungMin said. “You should thank me for it”

                “So, that’s how the contract manager treats those who are incapable of their talent, huh...” Heechul said. “I’ve got no talent when I auditioned; I just got my looks... surprisingly, I was accepted with this kind of personality”

                “And your point is?” YoungMin spats.

                “I’m just saying... psh” HEechul smirked. “Well, compared to YOU... we’re working our asses to the bush to get you paid...”

                “I’m doing my part as a manager” YoungMin grimaced.

                “And what do you think they were here for?” This time it was SungMin who was speaking. “Do you think they’re here to just enjoy themselves?” SungMin indicated the girls who were left broken.

                “Guys that’s enough” LeeTeuk spoke calmly at s.

                “You better listen to your hyung you headless, ungrateful brats” YoungMin said. “I worked to keep you guys going”

                “Psh yeah right... by changing every single contract to make you stay even longer” HyunAe spoke out that YoungMin turned to her.

                “And who are you to speak out of terms, huh?” YoungMin said, he was pissed.

                “And who the heck are you to point out our weaknesses?” HyeWon spoke this time. YoungMin chuckled.

                “You might want to shut up or you girls are really going to be fired” YoungMin said.

                “Like hell would SM fire us!” HyunAe yelled.

                “Kim YoungMin-ssi” SeulRi started. “Isn’t it that... you changed every contract just for you to have more shares?” SeulRi spoke, youngMin turned to her alarmingly.

                “Shut up” YoungMin warned her.

                “Yeah? Changing the contract so you can have more shares by extending the hours of schedule almost making every single SM artists work heavily and also to shut up those artist’s mouth if ever they complain” SeulRi continued. YoungMin’s anger was now getting off hand.

                “So that’s how it was...” Leeteuk said, gritting his teeth, he was thinking of Hankyung’s disappearance.

                “A money-loving fool” Heechul said.

                “YAH!” YoungMin yelled. “HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT!!! YOU PEOPLE WERE JUST A BUNCH OF LOSERS BACK THEN! EVEN SM NEVER HOPED YOU’LL BECOME SUCCESSFUL! DO YOU KNOW WHY ALL OF YOU WERE PLACED IN ONE GROUP THAT CHANGES EVERY YEAR?! IT IS TO GET RID OF YOU ALL!!! ALL OF YOU WERE REJECTS!”

                The Super Junior members were quite shocked hearing that they were rejects, Ryeowook looked down, tearing up. Eunhyuk and ShinDong felt humiliated. DongHAe felt his confidence dropped down in a big scale. Siwon just stared down feeling hurt inside. Yesung closed his eyes trying to forget all those words. Sungmin, Heechul and Kyuhyun turned away to cover their embarrassed faces. Leeteuk looked at s... he never felt that kind of hurt before, humiliated at down casted. But what hurts him most were the opened scar that was long forgotten. He hates to see s being like this.

SPLASH!!!

                Water was splashed at YoungMin. All of them turned to see HeeRae was fuming, she was carrying a pail with water was still dripping from it. YoungMin was soaked and turned to her, enraged with anger.

                “That’s for insulting us!” HeeRae raised her voice then she picked another pail on the ground and again she threw the water at him. “THAT’S FOR INSULTING SUPER JUNIOR!”

                All of them were too shock to speak any single word. YoungMin was also fuming with anger.

                “You... you...” YoungMin was lost for words.

                “Don’t you ever dare to speak those words to my Eonie-deul and Super Junior. Wae? Because you’re just a worthless wart who leeches off at the CEOs of this company! AND WHO WORKED FOR YOU?! It’s these guys!!! And you think they’re rejects, huh??? WHY DON’T YOU OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK AT THEM NOW! LOOK AT THESE SO CALLED REJECTS! THESE REJECTS BECAME THE NEW KINGS OF HALLYUWAVE!” HeeRae yelled and then again splashed more water at him. “DO YOU THINK WE DON’T KNOW THAT YOU’RE HIDING MORE SECRETS?!”

                YoungMin looked alarmed.

                “DAMN RIGHT! WE KNEW ALL OF YOUR SECRETS!” HeeRae yelled. YoungMin marched towards her, Junghoon runs towards HeeRae to protect her.

                “Don’t you dare lay a finger on her” JungHoon warned pointedly. YoungMin smirked at him then at HeeRae.

                “I’ll never forget this... I shall get back on you... all of you” YoungMin said and stormed off the room. HeeRae was starting to calm down.

                It was quiet for a moment. All of the Super junior members were amazed that HeeRae done such thing. It was everyone’s dream to get back at that contract manager and to play pranks at him. That contract manager was hateful in the company, everyone dislikes him.

                “Whoa...” ShinDong said.

                “DAEBAK!!!” Eunhyuk and DongHae yelled. Some of the guys clapped their hands.

                “Have you seen his face?!” Ryeowook teased and laughed.

                “IT WAS FUNNY!” Yesung laughed. Siwon, even though he completely disagree to how HeeRae acted, he secretly smiled.

                Amidst the laughter... Leeteuk looked at HeeRae like a new light. It was usually him who protected s from getting insulted... but looking at HeeRae... he was amazed and his heart warmed at the sight of her. He smiled his natural smile...

                “HeeRae-ah! That was cool!” Kyuhyun gave her a thumbs up.

                “HeeRae?” MeeKyong spoke as they looked at HeeRae. Her face was pale and her breathing was not normal anymore.

                “HeeRae-ah!” JungHoon called, then everyone noticed her situation.

                HeeRae suddenly dropped on her knees and coughed severely, she covered with her hand. She coughed and coughed. The boys were about to scramble towards her when they noticed... blood was coming out of her hand that was covering .

                “HEERAE!!!”

 


Leeteuk: Omo! Waht happened?!
Heechul: So does that mean you already like her?
Leeteuk: Look! FAN LETTERS
Heechul: Psh... you really know how to escape... huh...

 

Park-Sandara : OMG i heard the song and it was beatiful i cried *sniff* YAH!! when is someone going to tell these boys who the girls really are?! if i know then they should know oh and teukie and heerae who do you really think your talking to?? *smirk* HANNIE! you want to be the daddy??? wont chullie get upset? author-nim update soon i wanna know moreeee

Hankyung: Me? A daddy? sure!
Heechul: Wanna die?
AiMei: don't worry! I've got it all planned! They soon know *spoilers*

kampao00: I finished reading your awesome chapters.. Hahaha... The title 'First ELFs', I think its referring to the ELF group .. Nahahaha.. And its love partners are both from SJ and ELF Group.. I find it cute that donghae is blushing towards his crush...
KYUMIN MOMENT IS CUTE HAHAHA..

AiMei: I guess it's kind of unexpected for this story.. huh XD
DongHAe: Blush??? I don't blush! >///<
ShinDong: You're blushing now -.-

berrybunnyberrikins: i actually saw this awhile ago... but i decided to be a kyuhyun and shut up and read, so IVE READ ALL YOUR CHAPTERS yayyyyy achievement and i've finally commented ^^ one less silent reader, i guess ^^ITS SO FREAKING GOOD SO FARRRR oh myy gosh you haveee to update soon!!!!(btw, in the fann letters, i love how you always use a different colour for henry... well... before... ^^ XDD)nawww chullie doesnt feel loved!! :D I'm sorry for breaking it to you, but no one ever loved you ^^MOOAAAARRRR OF DIS

AiMEi: UWAAA~~ thank you! These boys really loved fan letters you see ^^
Henry: She used me in different coulours...
AiMEi: ehehhehe for that... I was actually confused to which colour to use on HenLi hahahaha you know, they're so many ahahhaha
HenRy: What does that supposed to mean?!

Sadiyahm: Lol in reply anytime I'm with that guy I fell on and my cousin is around she says we're dating but were just good friends :)

Kangin: Ohhhh... so... I still have a chance... right?
Kyuhyun: you're too old for her... you e 

Hyesungie: It's feel so sad for the girls :( I guess suju members need to know the truth, right? Please, let them all be happy^^ Thanks for your awesome story!

Yesung: Yeah, I think it's pretty unfair for the ladies, Author-nim...
AiMei: Don't worry, the truth will come out sooner or later, wait for 2-3 more updates, I'll be posting something about it ^^
Ryeowook: SPOILERS!!!

OnlyImagine: Their voices are beautiful and Donghae...keke...blushing again.. They should put them on a blind date. >:D Heechul, you're not lonely! We still love you! ღ ツ

HeeChul: yey~ she loves me still!
Eunhyuk: NO! I DON'T WANT BLIND DATE!!! FISHY IS MIIIIIINE!
ZhouMi: Am I included in the blind date? ^^

chaosprincess: i still love you heechul!!!... the story is quite intriguing though... the girls are suppose to debuut under the name of elf right? how'd did the elf name end up being the fanclub of suju... kind of confusing though @_@

ShinDong: I kind of agree to her... it's kind of intriguing...
AiMei: FIND OUT SOON!
Heechul: If you really love me... SHOW ME YOUR LOVE!!! PRAISE ME!!! BOW TO ME~

Anehyuk: Awwww how cute kekeke don't worry siwon I forgive you kekkeke XD awww the girls are so cute and donghae you too :p update soon XD p.s : donghae eunhyuk will beat you if you see that girl again :p

Siwon: yey! she still loves me~
Eunhyuk: I SURE WILL! HMP!

 

AiMei: OMONA~ What happened to HeeRae? Can anyone guess? 
What do you think is that contract manager's secrets? HMMMM~ FIND OUT!!!