Lost

First ELFs

                HeeChul looked from Hankyung to Heeyun who was shocked as well. The room filled with sudden cold and silence... a mixture of the 2 is never a good sign. Leeteuk and HeeRae were already out of the room after hearing the outbursts.

                Leeteuk widened his eyes... his fear... is growing. HeeRae bit her lower lip, looking from her sister to the guys with her.

                Everything has come to this... it was a perfect coincidence...

                “M-mwoyah...” Heechul sputtered. “What’s this...”

                “We’re having a heated discussion, Heechul” HeeYun said. Heechul narrowed his eyes and looked at Hankyung in the eyes.

                “Can we talk?” Heechul asked and pulled HeeYun away towards the Super Junior dorm, leaving Hankyung, Leeteuk and HeeRae. Suddenly, Hankyung was moving out.

                “Kyung-ah... where are you going?” Leeteuk asked.

                “Out of this room, out of this building and out of your lives.” Hankyung said firmly. “I’m going home...” Leeteuk hurried towards him and grabbed his wrist.

                “There must be some mistake...” Leeteuk said hopefully, his heart clenched soon he looked at the emptiness in Hankyung’s eyes.

                “Goodbye, hyung” Hankyung jerked his wrist off and stormed away.

                The moment Hankyung lets go of Leeteuk’s hand... that glorious moment... it felt like Leeteuk’s never going to touch that hand ever again.

                Hearing Hankyung saying good bye was far more painful than of that time he just left them...

                Leeteuk gives off a shaky gasp and kneeled on fours. He closed his eyes and let his tears flow.

                HeeRae stood there... watching Leeteuk. It was her first time seeing him this sad... it was different on TV because this time... this is the real crying Super Junior leader. HeeRae kneeled to his side and placed a hand on his shoulder. Leeteuk looked up, eyes were blood shot from crying.

                “Oppa...” HeeRae spoke softly. Leeteuk harshly pulled away himself from her.

                “Don’t touch me” Leeteuk said and walked out of the room.

Meanwhile...

                HeeChul and HeeYun were in the center of the living room. The other members were either hiding in their rooms or in the kitchen, avoiding a real angry HeeChul.

                It was really a surprise when HeeChul walked in and started to cuss at everyone around him and causing them to scramble around.

                “AISH JINJJA!!!” Heechul yelled, while letting his hand ran through his hair. HeeYun was taking this hard, she actually felt a lump on .

                “Wae?! What have I done?!” HeeYun couldn’t contain the anger inside her. Heechul looked at her and lets his face drew near her.

                “Of all people... him... PABO-YAH?!” Heechul yelled out the last part. “I COULD SORT OUT ANY GUY THAT GOES OUT WITH YOU, BUT WAAAEEE?!!!”

                “I haven’t done anything wrong” Heeyun said firmly.

                “You haven’t? YOU HAVEN’T?!” HeeChul ranted. “ARE YOU DOING THIS OUT OF REVENGE?!”

                “Mwoh?” HeeYun narrowed her eyes, hearing the exact words that Hankyung said.

                “YOU WERE SO MAD AT ME THAT YOU USED BOTH OF US?!” Heechul yelled even more.

                “I NEVER USED YOU!!!” HeeYun yelled back. “ALL THOSE THINGS I DID, ALL THOSE ACTS, THEY WERE NEVER FAKE!!!” Heechul scoffed.

                “Yeah right” Heechul said.

                “Why are you so angry?” HeeYun asked softly yet dangerously. “I told you... I already told you... I already have someone...”

                “AND THAT SOMEONE TURNED OUT TO BE MY BEST FRIEND!!!” HeeChul kicked the mini table in the living room. HeeYun flinched.

                Heechul doesn’t even understand why he feels so angry about this, he wanted to destroy and comfort Hankyung at the same time. He wanted to hurt HeeYun so bad but he can’t... his heart is ripping in pieces and he can’t do anything about it.

                “Wae?! It doesn’t even concern you anymore!!!” HeeYun blurted out. “We were over years ago!”

                “You left!!! WITHOUT SAYING ANY SINGLE DAMNED THING!!!” HeeChul yelled and puts his hands on his pockets to control himself.

                “That right, because you weren’t listening to me... and then it was too late” HeeYun said softly and tears are already falling from her eyes. HeeChul narrowed his eyes...

                “That time when you wanted to say something to me... is it because you’re already pregnant?!” Heechul added. HeeYun didn’t answer... “DAMN IT HEEYUN!!! YOU CHEATED BEHIND MY BACK?!”

                “NO!!! I would never do that!!!” HeeYun gasped, wiping her tears angrily with her hand.

                “THEN WHY DID YOU LEFT?! THERE’S NO MORE REASON, THAN THAT!!!” Heechul yelled. “IS THIS WHAT I GET FOR LIKING A LIKE YOU?!”

*SLAP*

                HeeChul’s face was turned to the side from the impact of HeeYun slapping him so hard. HeeChul was suddenly awakened as though he was back to the reality. HeeChul touched his left cheek... it stung so much.

                “Is that what you think of me?” HeeYun said softly; gone were the hardest face HEechul had seen. Instead, a weak and frail side was now in front of him. “All those time, all I did was to be always there for you... but you... you were only drowned in your own world and you neglected me... that’s why all of these are happening to you. You’re a selfish git”

                HeeYun’s face was contorted with mixed emotion, she ran her had through her hair before looking at Heechul who was seemingly speechless. With that... HeeYun stormed out of the room weakly. HeeChul stayed in his place... as his eyes finally brimmed with tears.

                HeeYun was about to get inside of the dorm when...

RIIIIINNNGGG!!!

                HeeYun looked at the caller... it was her nursemaid.

                “Yobosaeyo?” HeeYun was wiping her tears. Then... HeeYun’s eyes widened. “CheulRi...” She began speeding off.

...

                HeeRae sat at the couch, hugging both of her knees, her head sunk between it. She felt terrible and she doesn’t even know why. Leeteuk was angry, but she wasn’t sure if he’s angry at her. It seemed so, but then again she was not even at fault.

                Otteoke?

                HeeRae pouted with a heavy feeling.

                “HeeRae~~~” DongHae and MeeKyong came in, oblivious of what just happened. HeeRae didn’t raise her head.

                “Omo...” MeeKyong came closer to her. DongHAe tilted his head from left to right.

                “Gwanchana?” DongHae asked, as both he and MeeKyong approached the balled figure on the couch. HeeRae raised her head, her expression was of that a person whose happiness was impossible.

                “Aiyo... you look like your happiness was taken away” MeeKyong commented.

                “Eonnie...” HeeRae whimpered.

                “What happened?” DongHae asked.

                HeeRae looked at him... she doesn’t even know what to say since it involved Leeteuk and Hankyung. HeeRae bit her lower lip and shook her head. It was then, her phone rang.

                “Yobosaeyo...” HeeRae answered without looking at the called.

                “HeeRae-ah!” A whimpering and shaky voice called her. HeeRae straightened herself.

                “HeeYun-eonnie... wae?” HeeRae asked softly. DongHae and MeeKyong watched as HeeRae changed her expression... from sad  to grave.

...

                It was an uncomfortable moment inside the Super Junior dorm, everyone was eating silently, not daring to speak a single word even though HeeChul was already inside his room. All of them were gathered to the living room wondering where Leeteuk has run off to... it’s at times like this that Leeteuk would always be there to calm them.

                But then... where is he?

                This moment was already familiar with them...

                The door opened, Leeteuk came in. The members looked at him expectantly but then they notice his puffy eyes.

                “H-hyung... gwaenchana?” Eunhyuk asked. Rather than answering, Leeteuk looked at them.

                “Where’s Heechul?” Leeteuk asked. “And DongHae..?” All of them looked at each other just in time Heechul came out of his room.

                All eyes were now on Heechul. Heechul went to the kitchen and withdrew an ice bag... the slap mark was very visible on his face.

                “Heechul-ah...” Leeteuk called, Heechul threw an annoyed look at him. “Look... there are things seemed unclear...”

                “What more is there that I have to explain?” Heechul asked with a raised voice. “There’s no more” Just then, DongHae appeared in the view and tip toed towards SungMin and sat beside him.

                “Yah min...” DongHAe whispered. SungMin looked at him expecting him to ask what’s happening. “May I borrow your car?”

                “Mwoyah?” SungMin frowned at him, DongHAe was giving him his puppy eyes. Leeteuk couldn’t un notice this, it was annoying.

                “Yah... we’re discussing something here and you came to borrow SungMin’s car?” Leeteuk spoke.

                “It’s important, hyung” Donghae said sheepishly.

                “Wae? Where are you going at this hour?” Leeteuk asked testily. DongHae bit his lip.

                “Nowhere, just wanted a drive” DongHae said, looking at every corner of the room.

                “You’re not a good liar, HAe... I know you’re lying” Leeteuk said firmly. “no. You’re not going out tonight” DongHae gasped.

                “B-but hyung!!! If I can’t go out tonight, I can’t help HeeRae look for Cheulri!” DongHAe gasped and closed his mouth. HeeChul’s expression suddenly.

                “What happened to CheulRi?!” Heechul anxiously asked and draws closer to DongHae.

                “H-hyung...” DongHAe muttered and Heechul suddenly grabbed his clothes.

                “What happened to CheulRi?!” Heechul shook DongHae.

                “Yah! You’re hurting him!!!” Leeteuk was prying Heechul off DongHae.

                “CheulRi’s missing” DongHAe said as soon as Leeteuk successfully pried Heechul off him. “HeeYun noona called HeeRae just now to go to their house in Apgujung to find out more. I-I presented myself to help them”

                “CheulRi’s... missing” Heechul frowned. “How come?”

                “Hyung... we need to go now” DongHae said.

                “I’m coming with you” Heechul said and went to his room to grab his own car keys.

 


Kangin: Why didn't you guys fight?
Leeteuk: They realized thet they're too old for fighting...
HAnkyung: I can't bear hurting Heechul...
Heechul: I can't bear bruising my face. IT'S PRECIOUS!!!
SUJU15: -.-"""

itstwinklerkate: TEACH ME SOME MANNERS LOLOLOL JK
TEUKRAE MOMENTS RUINED. WELL DONE ><
IM CRYING FOR CHULLIE AND KYUNGIE :( 

HAE YOU ARE SO CUTEEEEE AND AND
HEECHULLIEEEE YOU'RE ALWAYS SMUG. >< 
where's kyu? PfffftttttSUJU 15 I STAN YOUUUUUU LMAO 

Kyuhyun: I will!!! I WILL TEACHYOU >:)
SungMin: Forget it magnae -.-
SUJU15: STAN? O.O

xElfOtic : Woahh, I've been gone for a week and so much happened! I LOVE IT! :D Well, not the fact that Hankyung oppa's going crazy thinking HeeYun loves Heechul but... the fact that such amazing chapters were posted? I don't really know, but just love something about this story. :) Don't cry Hankyung oppa! You'll pull through! 
Update soon~~~~~~ ^______^ 

Ryeowook where have you been?
Hankyung: Let's leave to the author what will happen next...
Heechul: Sorry....

xSadiyahm : oooo myyyy goddddddd its all about to goooo down and i would like to learn manners as well ;) lol 

Leeteuk: Sure :3
Eunhyuk: ew.. phaedophile leader!!!
DongHAe: Teuk hyung HAS something for young teens...

xkampao00 : Huhuhu. I feel stressed with this chapter. :( i mean , like teukie said i am also hurt if hanchul is fighting.. Waaaaah. Please dont let hankyung left permanently. :"""""(

Kibum: *sigh* Hankyung hyung seemed leaving already
Kangin: Yah... be positive..
Yesung: *sigh*

xberrybunnyberrikins : ... I have to say... Heerae is finally back! XD
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my gosh really?! Can't wait for Henrys pairing omgomgomgomg :DDDDDD haven't been so excited in so long ~~~~
*hug Mochi* btw, think that one wanted to share *points at bathroom door* 
Chul, you saying I usually don't have a point..? *glares*
Btw kibummie flew off to heaven and back I believe. 

Henry: I think... the auhor said something about me being paired with one of the girls... I DUN WANT TOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! TT_TT AND I DUN WANT TOSHARE >:I
ZhouMi: I'M ALLIIIIIIVEEEE~~~~ 
Heechul: How did you get out? and... not really, I just wandered in this section and noticed you got a point...

 

xDannyJ : :C no!! My HANCHUL stop fighting *cries*!! :(( I can't stand Hee Oppa and Hankyung Oppa fighting!! :( *sobs* NOOO!! .. I hope Hankyung Oppa calms down and let them explain the reasons .. Hee Oppa doesn't know a single thing .. So please forgive your bestfriend oppa .. Pwease .. Please!! Please make my HANCHUL forgive and understand each other for Heeyun and for Super Junior .. :(

Omo! Sungminnie Oppa he almost you!! Aigoo Kyu Oppa is such a naughty naughty *shakes head* see i told you Kyu Oppa stop getting drunk coz you are not in yourself arrasseo?? And you can't remember a single thing which is a bad idea! What if you almost someone or you confess to random people .. You'll get in trouble Kyu Oppa .. Aigoo!!
Hehehe .. Shindongie Oppa how did you knew? *whispers* kekeke~
:) Yeah!! :) Kibummie Oppa gomawo :) But .. Don't get overboard okay?? You know Fishy Oppa .. He is such a kid .. But even he is a kid .. I know teasing him makes him cute :) .. He pouts like a cute cute nemo on land .. Hehehe 

Shindong: I just watched kekekeke
SungMin: Yah!!! you were there all along?! YOU NEVER HELPED ME!!!
Kyuhyun: Like I said... I don't remember it -.-

 

xb2utifulexotic : Ah, when will it be Leeteuk and Heerae's together moment!?!
Hankyung oppa, Heechul oppa, please don't fight too much. Super Junior won't be Super Junior if you guys are like this... You dont see any of the other members like this, do you? Isn't it supposed to be 15 Forever?! I'm gonna cry if you guys keep this up...
To the rest of the members, good luck trying to keep them from trying to hurt each other. Cuz you're seriously going to need it. 

LeeTeuk: When the world ends :)
Kibum: No one dares to fight each other because Teukie hyung is the one who bully us...
Yesung: Good thing nothing happened... yet?

xMiharuRaeJin : omo.. Heechul ... ANIYO! Don't be here.. shush.. go away... shush.. o3o
Nae Meekyong.. pwetty pwease *puppy eyes*
well...at the moment...he's in German...on his job...he'll come back in September... will that time be okay?
Author-nim...you updated two same chapters.. keke :)

Heechul: You do not drive THE Kim HeeChul away!
Kyuhyun: CALLL!!!!
AiMei: It's the network connection, I can't seem to control it XD

xKpopLover7087: Ok Eunhyukkie oppa, I'll tell you about my fic when I finish it and actually post it! Kyuhyunnie oppa don't torture Myeolchi oppa, please *pouts and looks up cutely* hhhmmm pwease? Waaaahh HanChul can't fight!!! It's hurts too much even thinking about them fighting....Author-unnie, why you make HanChul so sad *pouts*? Henry, you seem to be a overly happy cheerful little kid.......it's cute!<3 Saranghae suju oppas!! Saranghae Author-unnie!!<3 

Eunhyuk: YEY!!! send me the link~
Kyuhyun: ohohohoho just you wait... I'll prepare Henry's hideous room first
Eunhyuk: O.O you don't dare put me in that room...

xPatch1997 : SIWON OPPA I AM NOT HAPPY RIGHT NOW *sobs* can i have a hug please :( !!!!! I can see tht this isnt gonna turn out well i might need to scare them to wrk this out maturly.............. HANCHUL I WARNED U !!! JUST U WAIT IM REALLY UPSET AND ANGRY NOW!!! unnie pls sort this drama out i dont think my heart can take it :/ Donghae oppa im fine i dont need rescuing im spending time with my family hehehe :P 

Siwon: It's alright, my dear, I'll be by your side :)
DongHAe: WHAT?! YOUR FAMILY KIDNAPPED YOU?!
Ryeowook: *face palm*

xPark-Sandara : OMG OMG OMG SO IT IS TRUE! HEECHUL I TOLD YOU Hannie, im sorry you had to find out this way! AWE TEUKRAE MOMENT RUINED! 
please i dont want hanchul fighting i will cry and WHERES MY YESUNGIE!!!!!! aigoo whats going to happen*paces around* HELP!!!!
UPDATE SOON AUTHORNIM 

Hankyung: Don't worry, I did not fight... I didn't have the will
Yesung: I'm here... *pops out from your purse* It's crampy in there...
Siwon: TADAAAA~~~~~~~~~~ I'm here as your SUPERMAN!!!

 

AiMei: ANyeong Haseo~~~~

CHEULRI'S GONE MISSING!!! OTTEOKEEEEE?????? WHERE DID SHE GO??? AND WHY DID SHE RAN AWAY?!

HAnkyung-ah... T_T

COME BACK~~~~