My Suju Daddy pt 5: HanKyung

First ELFs

 

                HeeRae was already rushing here and there. That night, her sister will have a guest over and she doesn’t know who that person is. HeeRae was already done setting the table and all that lacks now is the food. She already had some Kimchi, rice, side dishes and etc, but she has to do the soup.

                DINGDONG!

                HeeRae looked at the door.

                Must be them!

                HeeRae rushed at her door and opened it. It was Lee Hyuk Jae and DongHae who were already smiling at her while carrying a bunch of junk foods.

                “Anyeong! DongHae and I wanted to hang out with you, so...” Eunhyuk showed the food they brought.

                “Eh?” HeeRae asked, not quite understanding the other 2.

                “You see, we like having new friends and we usually hang out with them.” DongHae said. “It’s quite a rare occasion” HeeRae smiled and opened her door wider.

                “Arasso, come in” HeeRae said and the two guys happily entered the room.

                “Oh...” Eunhyuk stopped his tracks as aromatic scent greets his senses.

                “Mmm!” DongHae caught on with the smell too.

                “Smells nice” Eunhyuk smiled and both of them looked at the kitchen; noticing it was set and viands were already placed on the table.

                “Expecting someone?” DongHAe asked, looking at HeeRae.

                “Neh, Eonnie... CheulRi’s mom is coming with her suitor, so... she said to prepare some meals for dinner” HeeRae explained and went on to check the soup.

                “It’s already 9 pm...” DongHae said as he looked at his watch.

                “Neh” HeeRae said. “I know. You can join us, there’s plenty”

                “Ah jinja?!” Eunhyuk smiled widely.

                “Yeah sure, I’m the owner of this house anyway” HeeRae said and lift up the casserole and placed it in the middle of the table. “It’s not like they can say no to super junior anyway...”

                “Yeah!” Eunhyuk said

                “Now we get to meet baby CheulRi’s mom” DongHae said. “How old is she?”

                “She’s born in 1984” HeeRae said as she placed more plates on the table. “Pretty old already” She said with a laugh.

                “So tell us, how did she get involved with... you know... pregnancy?” Eunyuk asked. HeeRae looked at him and sighed.

                “Not the typical love story you want to know... truthfully, I never knew the father of the child” HeeRae said. “She had a boyfriend... then things got steamy and boom, that’s it. I don’t really know what happened because I was in the hospital when she got pregnant... all I knew is that her abdomen bulged”

                “You never actually asked who the father is?” DongHae asked.

                “I did... but she just won’t tell me” HeeRae said. “He must be a real handsome guy... my sister always fall for the handsome ones”

                “Maybe that guy just want some pleasure and don’t want to take up the responsibility” DongHae said sadly thinking of CheulRi.

                “I don’t think so” HeeRae said. “My sister was the one who ditched him, not him”

                “Eh?!” The two boys looked at her confused.

                “You won’t understand... its family matters” HeeRae frowned as she thought of her father and her step mother. “But who cares of that past! All we have to do now is to take care of CheulRi”

                “But everyone needs an appa...” DongHae said sadly, thinking of his late father. HeeRae frowned and smiled.

                “You have one great father, Hae” HeeRae said. “I envy you for that”

                “Waeyo?” DongHae asked. “Don’t you have an appa?”

                “Oh, we have... and he’s still walking in this earth.” HeeRae spoke softly. “But... he hasn’t been our appa for 8 years and eversince mom died and he remarried again...” Eunhyuk and DongHae looked at her, not knowing what to say.

                Ah, why are we being sentimental” HeeRae smiled. “We should be happily conversing right now”

                “Y-yeah” DongHAe and Eunhyuk mustered a soft chuckle when—

DING DONG~

                “That must be them” HeeRae said and rushed towards the door leaving the 2 guys in the dining room.

                Eunhyuk caught a glimpse of HeeRae before walking out...

                She was crying...

                Eunhyuk saw how she suddenly wiped her eyes. He knew that HeeRae survived a terrible accident, but little did he know that she had some family problems.

                “Yah! Why are you late?!” HeeRae yelled. HeeYun looked at her blankly.

                “Shut up, Rae” HeeYun said when suddenly, there was a tall man entering the house.

                HeeYun’s eyes widened.

                “HeeRae-ssi?” The man spoke, quite surprised. HeeYun looked at the 2 of them.

                “You personally knew each other?” HeeYun asked, slightly becoming confused.

                “It’s been quite a while” He said with an accent.

                “C-come in!” HeeRae said, not knowing what to do since the 2 guys were inside of the room.

                “H-HanKyung hyung-ah...” HeeRae heard DongAHe’s voice. Immediately she turned her head, looking at the shocked faces of Eunhyuk and DongHae.

                “Hyuk... Hae...” HanKyung spoke, nervously.

...

                CheulRi and her friends were already in their pyjamas, talking about school, friends, and other random things. They were inside the bedroom of her friend and there’s only 4 of them.

                “Look what I got from my Appa last week!” SunYeong showed a 2011 edition of those famous doll that everyone in school liked.

                “Woooow! That’s sooo cool!” Jan said pouting. “Appa got me a new rag doll”

                “At least you had some” Umi, the owner of the room said. “Appa just took me and mom on Lotte world last week”

                CheulRi on the other hand just listened to their conversation. There are times that she would get jealous over her classmates that they get to spend time with their fathers. But there’s nothing wrong with it right?

                “What about you CheulRi? What did you go or do with your Appa?” SunYeong asked, as though trying to be sarcastic. “Oh yeah, you don’t have an Appa” SunYeoung sniggered and Jan laughed. Umi frowned.

                “Yah, it’s not funny” Umi said, defending her friend.

                “I have an Appa” CheulRi said, trying not to let their laughs get to her.

                “Oh yeah? Then how come you never actually met him?” Jan said, adding salt to the injury. CheulRi just bowed her head, not looking at them.

                “Haaaaiiiiss, you never get to experience how is it to have an Appa” SunYeong said. “Especially my Appa who is rich”

                That got CheulRi. She stood up and glared at SunYeong.

                “I don’t care if your Appa is rich! I don’t care if you got gifts from him!” CheulRi said. “If ever I meet my Appa, I’ll show you that he’s much greater than yours!”

                With that she stormed off leaving Jan and SunYeong laughing.

                “That’s not really nice, you guys” Umi pouted.

                “Oh please” Jan said “You can see how different she is... why do you still stick with her and not with us?” Umi pouted even more.

                “Because she’s a great friend than any of you!” Umi said and stormed out, looking for CheulRi who was on the flight of stairs, sobbing.

                “G-gomawo, Umi-ah” CheulRi sniffed and cried.

                “It’s nothing...” Umi said. “Don’t mind them, they’re being stupid”

                “So I guess, getting more friends is a failure to me...” CheulRi said wiping off her tears. “All because I don’t have an appa...”

                “Yeah, this sleep over is a failure” Umi shrugged. “I thought they would like to be your friend...”

                “I don’t need them...” CheulRi said, “As long as you’re with me Umi, I don’t need any more friends” Umi smiled at her best friend and hugged her.

                “I will be your friend... always...”

 

                It does not matter what you are... the important is, you’re my friend...

 

                 HanKyung looked DongHae and Eunhyuk in the eyes; he never actually expected that he would bump in with some of the members.

                “Hyung!!!” DongHAe and Eunhyuk tackled HanKyung!

                “YAH!!!” HAnKyung tries to keep them off.

                “NNNHHH!!!” DongHAe grunted, hugging HanKyung’s leg while EunHyuk was hugging his waist.

                “Let go!” HanKyung yelled, feeling the weight of his dongsaengs.

                “ANIYO!” EunHae yelled in unison.

                “We’re never letting you go, hyung!” DongHae yelled. HeeRae and HeeYun looked at the 3 guys’ action.

                “Yah watch your moves! I don’t want anything breaks in my unit!” HeeRae yelled.

                “What should I do to make you get off?!” Hankyung asked then he fell out of balance that the 3 of them crashed on the couch.

                “OOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMFFFF!!!”

                Eunhyuk regained his stance and looked at HAnkyung.

                “Hyung... stay” were the very words that could heal millions of hearts, but Hankyung chose to remain those hearts broken with his words:

                “You know I can’t, actually I am here to check out the law suit for its final judgment date...”

                Eunhyuk and DongHae’s eyes just filled with tears...


EunHae: Omo... sad chappy
AiMei: What's a story without a little sadness?
HanKyung: Nothing to do here!
Heechul: so... you're dating Heeyun in the story? O.o
HanKyung: I don't know!
Leeteuk: FAN LETTERS---HANKYUNG?!

OnlyImagine
Omo...It's Han Geng isn't it? :)
that scene where CheulRi is playing with turtles and Heebum..it made me laugh. I really love your story, author-nim~ xD
And I'm pretty sure now that Heechul is the father of CheulRi...I mean...it can't be anyone else. hahah :'D 

HanKyung: Yeap, it's me ^^
Heechul: Yah! There's no evidence that I am INDEED the father of the kid!
Ryeowook: But you said you did *beeped* earlier...
Heechul: I did! But doesn't mean that I did that to the kid's mother!
Kyuhyun: *smirks* so you're saying you did that quite a lot with many women?
HeeChul:... NEXT LETTER!

Anehyuk
*in the state of shock* first I was just guessing but NOW Iam dead sure she is heechul's child XD oppa you are very naughty:p 

Siwon: Hyung you super naughty!
Heechul: If there's someone naughty, it's you!
Siwon: sorry hyung, I don't fit that description >:)
SungMin:HAhahaha! Poor Hyung

Hyesungie
OMO!!! Hangeng! Kyakya I miss him!
CheulRi is really cute and she cared about Yeye's turtles. Hehe!
Update soon please~

HanKyung: I love you too!
AiMei: She said she just missed you...
Yesung: yey! she loves me!
AiMei: O_O

Makoto
aw~!! hannie~~~~! XD i ought for sure hannie wasn't going to make an appearance :( but here he is~! XD so is heeyun and hannie dating then? hahaha chullie xD i can't believe he actually had an outurst in the cafeteria about knowing how to you-know-what lol cheulri is chullie's daughter isn't she? but tehn again kangin is also pretty good looking, so she could be his daughter too..... hmmm well i guess i'll just wait and see then.

HanKyung: Wow! EVERYBODY LOVES ME!
Heechul: I'm a free-speeched person, I vulgar almost anything cheh~
Kangin: Again... how did I became one of the suspects?
ShinDong: You kinda havel ots of woment before...
Kyuhyun: So, everything will get on tomoroow's news headlines
Leeteuk: I dare you magnae, I double dare you~~~

 

AiMei: Hey guys!!! are you loving it? How's about a chapter with Heechul and CheulRi only? How's that?