Thoughts

First ELFs

 

                “Eomma! Can I buy hotdog?” CheulRi asked cutely, holding HeeYun’s hand snd her other hand held on a balloon. CheulRi pointed at the hotdog stand in a nearby area where a man with a panda hat stands.

                “Neh” HeeYun nodded and gave her some money. Hankyung smiled and looked at CheulRi as she go.

                “Normally, parents would go and buy their child the food” Hankyung remarked. HeeYun laughed.

                “My child is different... she likes to be independent” HeeYun said. Hankyung laughed. Then they noticed that the panda man with a duck mask was leading CheulRi away from the hot dog stand.

                “What is he doing?” Hankyung frowned. HeeYun became worried that both of them rushed towards CheulRi.

                The panda wearing a duck mask looked at them. Hankyung and HeeYun glared at the guy while CheulRi looked at both of them.

                “Yah... what are you doing with my child?” HeeYun asked pointedly. The man in the mask was not answering but just stared at Hankyung and smiled.

                Hankyung suddenly broke into cold sweat as he looked at that smile... one dimple appeared on the left side of his cheek. He knew that signature smile...

                L-Leeteuk hyung...

                “Gwaenchana” Leeteuk said, fixing his gaze at Hankyung.

                “Eomma~ duck ahjussi treated me hotdog... so it’s alright” CheulRi said and took HeeYun’s and Hankyung’s hand. “Let’s go to that ride!” CheulRi pulled the both of them.

                Hankyung looked back at Leeteuk who was waving at them. Hankyung couldn’t help but feel uneasy... Leeteuk saw him.

                Leeteuk felt a tug in his chest as he looked at Hankyung who glanced back at him without a word.

                What is he doing here and why is he with HeeYun and CheulRi?

                All of the sudden... Leeteuk felt anger surge in him. He wanted to find HeeRae and corner her... he wanted to know why and how.

                Kibum seemed close to them... Hankyung is together with HeeYun... could it be that Kangin also has to do something with them?!

               

                The super junior members were scattered around the theme parks so no one could recognize them. The girls went on by themselves together with Henry and ZhouMi. Heechul decided to go and stroll around alone and watch the surroundings. He’s not interested in rides, but he just wanted to relax himself.

                It was like this day...

                Heechul smiled as he reminisces his early 20’s, the time where everything was simple and yet truly beautiful. He hadn’t that much money... and yet he was able to scrounge up a bit to spend it with someone he really likes.

                He took HeeYun on this theme park a few years ago. Not because she begged, but he just felt taking her to a nice place.

                Everything... was simple back then...

                It was quite embarrassing, HeeYun comes from a very rich family, and he... just an ordinary Korean guy with pretty looks. But what does HeeChul’s beautiful face can actually prove? He has not even debut yet and he has to save up money for the daily fees. Heechul looked at HeeYun as a princess and he... a simple commoner.

                He even took HeeYun at some sidewalk stalls for some street food because it was what he could afford to feed her. His heart would ache to see Heeyun accepting a poor man’s sincerity... Heechul could remember that kind of pain when you can’t give someone you love what they deserved.

                “Mashida~”

                HeeYun would remark and smile at him sweetly. Even though HeeYun could be a real pain because of her drattiness, but she’s always sincere especially to him. She never complained, but all she did was to accept everything Heechul gave her. She looked contented with the little things Heechul could give at that time.

                Looking back... he really wished that he could turn back time and just to hold onto her. But If he did hold onto her... would she get pregnant and have a child as she is now? What would happen to them then?

                Heechul shook his head and looked down...

                Their relationship started to rattle that day when HeeYun’s father found everything out. HeeYun’s father made everything hard for the both of them... then their relationship started to blur. Heechul found out that HeeYun was supposed to get engaged... HeeChul never wanted for HeeYun to get her life ruined by staying with him forever. Heechul wanted a good life for HeeYun that he managed to become cold towards her...

                Their last meeting... was when HeeYun visited HeeChul to watch some movie... after that... she didn’t show her shadow.

                It depressed Heechul so much.

                The time of their pre debut era, he was glad to have a few shows... but still his depression began to take over him until he became room mates with Hankyung.

                The member never knew of his situation... but then when it all comes to the point of bursting, he needed someone to vent his emotions on... and that’s how he became close with Hankyung. The 2 of them spend their sorrowful nights by exchanging words of comfort and dreams.

                If there’s EunHAe in Super Junior... HanChul was not forgotten. Their duo seemed to be differently from the normal, and yet Hankyung never questioned it. Heechul always tell him that no matter what, Hankyung will always be his friend...

                But it seemed... that those people who make him happy are the first ones who left him... HeeChul wanted to cry amidst the crowd...

                Hannie-ah... otteoke?

               

 

                “HeeYun-ah” Hankyung called. HeeYun turned to him, they were sitting at the bench, resting.

                “Neh?” HeeYun asked. Hankyung was about to tell that it was Leeteuk under the duck mask... he’s been thinking...

                If Leeteuk was there, there’s a possible that the members are also here...

                “HeeYun-ah, I received a message from my lawyer...” Hankyung trailed his words hesitantly.

                “Oh... you have to go?” HeeYun asked. “Okay, I’ll stay with CheulRi then...” HeeYun said calmly... at these kind of situations, HeeYUn understands.

                “Will you be alright?” Hankyung asked.

                “Of course” HeeYun smiled. CheulRi looked up at Hankyung.

                “Goodbye Uncle Fried rice!!!” CheulRi smiled

                “Good bye CheulRi-ah” Hankyung leaned in and gave her a hug.

                “Bye bye!” CheulRi gave him a kiss. Hankyung smiled.

                “Take care” HeeYun said and Hankyung started to trail off.

                Hankyung was adjusting his cap, avoiding people here and there. He needs to get out... Leeteuk was surely going to find him and the members would be there to see him. He didn’t want any issues about this because he always knew that paparazzis are always there.

                “Aiya!” Hankyung heard someone he bumped on. He was busy looking back that he didn’t see his front.

                “Omo, mianhe” Hankyung said and looked at the guy on the floor. His eyes widened with shock.

                “Yah, be careful...” Heechul stands up and looked at Hankyung. “H-HanKyung-ah?”

 

                “... NUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHH!!! I DON’T WANT TO GO IN THHHHAAAAARRRR!!!” Henry held on a lamp post while the girls were laughing in front of the horror house.

                “Yah, you lost a bet go in!” ZhouMi was pulling Henry from the lamp post.

                “ANiyo!!!!” Henry whined.”Let go of me!!!”

                “Henry-ah. Come on” HyunAe teased. “Come here little magnae~”

                “No!” Henry cried. Just then DongHAe, Eunhyuk and Siwon showed up.

                “Hey guys what’s up?” Eunhyuk asked, they were wearing jackets, caps and masks.

                “Henry lost a bet and doesn’t want to go with us in there” HyeWon explained as she made a face.

                “Who’re going in?” Siwon asked and looked at the horror house. “That place is scary...”

                “HyunAe, Me, HyeWon and Henry” MeeKyong answered pointing at the said people. DongHae wanted to go too, but he’s scared.

                “What about HeeRae and ZhouMi?” DongHAe asked.

                “HeeRae can’t go in, she mustn’t yell too much” HyunAe said and HeeRae nodded. “HeeRae is easily frightened” the girls laughed.

                “YAH! Am not!” HeeRae protested.

                “Come on Henry-ah, let’s go~~~” MeeKyong cooed.

                “Eh?” All of them heard HeeRae.

                 Someone came towards their crowd and took HeeRae’s hand. The boys and the girls were just staring at the man with the duck mask dragging HeeRae towards the side of the horror house. They were all too shocked to speak. Siwon seemed to recognize the man...

                “What just happened?” HyeWon asked.

                “Is that... Leeteuk Hyung?” Siwon asked, seeing how the unknown man moves.

                “Yeah... possibly” Eunhyuk frowned. “No one wears white shirt with that duck mask...”

                “What’s he doing with HeeRae?” DongHAe asked.

                “Kidnapping HeeRae?” HyeWon answered and the other girls looked at her.

 

                “... yah... ahjussi” HeeRae called as the man gripped tightly on her wrist, taking her somewhere. Then there was a door, the man pulled her inside and closed the door.

                The room was dark, only a small light illuminated the room, HeeRae began to get scared and looked at the man with the duck mask. He was breathing heavily and then looked at HeeRae. He took off his mask and HeeRae was quite shocked to see Leeteuk’s face.

                “Yah...” HeeRae was surprised that he looked angry.

                “Why is Hankyung with HeeYun?” Leeteuk asked straightly. HeeRae was taken aback, her eyes widened.

                H-how did he knew?

                “Do you even have connections with him?” Leeteuk asked angrily.

 


Leeteuk: YAH AUTHOR!!! WHERE WERE YOU ALL THIS TIME!!!
HeeChul: You know we've waited for 8 long days for the update?!
Kyuhyun: Keep up the good work, Author-ssi!
AiMei: -.-"""

 

ChulHaeWookBiased : Heechul oppa, i can c y u like cheulri so much now. shes so cute!! XD Kyuhyun oppa super cute, hyung cannot stay w maknae..hahahaha. SJ OPPAS HWAITING!! SARANGHAE!! 
P.s. Donghae oppa, can i b ur meekyong? (Eunhyuk oppa, mianhae but i had to say this XDDD) 

Heechul: Because CheulRi is pretty like meh~
Kyuhyun: I am not cute... I AM HANDSOME~
DongHAe: SUUUUUUREEEEE~~~~
Eunhyuk: *ready to kill*

xberrybunnyberrikins : ok, sorry for SECOND fanletter huaaaa~! but OMIGOD!! :OOO <- that was my face when i saw MOCHI ASK WHERE I WASSS!!! haha, i feel so lovedddd!!! :DD oh and btw, i know its kinda trek to keep typing my screenname, just call me berry for short :3 i love this storyyyy~~~~~ ...and i love you guys too... 
~: hahaha, CHILLAX mi... yeahh i'm a very little dongsaeng, pink mochi XD imma gonna be 14 this year... > < and no, i'm not calling you oppa haha, YAYYY someone appreciates my name!!! ^^  and about replying late... i was ACTUALLY doing my homework for once.... SO BE PROUD! ^^ 

Henry: OMO OMO OMO~~~ SHE REPLIIIIIEEEEEDDDDDDD~~~ WAAAAAAAHHHH~~~~
ZhouMi: YAh, your mouth soooo huuuge!
Henry: Haha. -.- ei berry, how was your homeowrk? Sorry, I've been impatient, I misssssed you TT-TT it's alright if you don't call me oppa, that way, we can be real closssse
ZhouMi: Believe him, he's been crying for days O.o

xitstwinklerkate : OMO. I WANT TO GO TO THE THEME PARK TOO. WITH THEM. AADOCRMCKVKFCKAOXLSJCDN 

ShinDong: then come with us~
Siwon: Let me pay your fare, come on!

xhikari_ryeowook : Nyahhahha~ The magnae ang the hyung can't be together xDD Wookie ish cute as always~ :3 Hankyung oppa go baaaaaaaaaaack!!! 

Ryewook: Aiiiigggoooo~~~ Both of us are cute!!! I like ur name so much ^^
Hankyung: I'd love to go back...

xThankyubob : Kyuhyun's an absolute child. Starcraft, puff the magic dragon and what not, I was surprised when he was one of the last in the room. Yay for the Hangeng apearence!!! 

Kyuhyun: Pfff... the handsome one is always the last to come out, that's why...
Kangin: Author-nim! give me another appearance!
Hankyung: Haha! 

xitstwinklerkate: Waahhh. I soo love this fan fic. Ommomomomo my feels. Asjdiidnxivd 

SungMin: And because of that, here~ Have a bunny cookie from me~
Yesung: Here a turtle feed~
AiMei: I told you to keep those away!

xElfOtic: I'd gladly be your MeeKyong Donghae oppa~! But then you'd pick the actual MeeKyong over me T.T And Eunhyuk Oppa, I don't wanna die! I just want you to share Donghae Oppa! Can you do that for me? Other than that... I really hope Hankyung and Leeteuk have a really emotional and tearful and happy reunion! Update sooon~~! ^___^ 

DongHAe: Nothing beats you though :) 
Eunhyuk: Don't worry, I won't kill you, just the fish >:)
Leeteuk: *sigh* I doubt that... -.-

xdbjuniorbang : waaah!!! leeteul ajusshi, i mean oppa, saw hankyung with heeyun.. what will happen? sorry to ask this but what happen to yunho? Kyuhyun oppa, i DO have a brain... you're one of my favorites then you're going to ask me if i have a brain... i'm hurt.... why, thank you kangin oppa!! :)) 

Kyuhyun: M-mwoh? I didn't mean you... I meant the author O.O"" Mianhe
Yesung: When did you learn to apologize?
AiMei: YunHo will make a perfect timing to get in :)

xKpopLover7087: You could be my bias, Siwon.......I mean we do have a lot in common. Aaahh~ Leeteukie saw Hankyung....wonder what'll happen at the theme park! Can't wait till the next update!<3 

Siwon: Really :3 you like skinships too? >.<
Kibum: If I were you,. you shoukd keep away from him...

xMakoto: aw~! hahahaha teuk oppa got left behind hehehe XD wow heechul seems so mature in this chap O.o I can't believe it's almost time for heechul's return from the army XD 

AiMei: Well there's a reason for that :) You'll find out in the next updates.
Heechul: I'm returning from the army??? YEY FOR ME!!!
SUJU14: We're doomed....

xkelly2010  Omo! Leeteuk oppa, please invite Hankyunk oppa to hang out with you guys at the theme park! Awww...Ryeowook oppa is soooo adorable in this chapter. Saranghae Ryeowook! 

Leeteuk: Sorry... I didn't OTL I never get to speak... CheulRi stole him away
AiMei: It's alright leader-nim
Ryeowook: Yey!! I have sooo many lovelies here~

xPark-Sandara : OMGEEEEEEEEEEE leeteuk oppa what will you say???this chappie is so...... CUTE!!! #AUTHORNIM FIGHTING! hannie oppa what will you say????ohhhhh suspisions!!!!!! 

Hankyung: Probably... say sorry... I son't like confrontations >.<
Kangin: yeeyeh, and you'll reason that you don't speak korean well
Hankyung: Exactly >.<

xkampao00: Hyukkie oppa let YeKyuWon oppars can be the next dancing machines. :D More Dorky Dance Steps :))) OMO. Another Reunion. :) I wish they could have roller coaster ride. :)) SJ have their one of funniest face when they have a roller coaster ride :D BTW. Yesung Oppa take care! I'll miss you when you served in army. T.T 

Yesung: *sig* I guess I'm out in the dancing machine election -.- gonna miss you too TT_TT
Eunhyuk: no no no not the roller coaster!
AiMei: *smirk*

xDannyJ : OhEmGee!! Teukie saw Hankyung Oppa 0.0 .. Author-nim take your time ;) .. we will wait for you anyway .. love you Eunhyukkie Oppa ;)) but I love SuJu15 more!! Kekeke Author-nim fighting!# 

Eunhyuk: Omo omo~~` SARANGHAEEEEE!!!

DongHAe: *glare*

xAnehyuk  Oops what is going to happen now ? *curious* kyuhyun is really evil lol leader and magnae can't be together kekke funny :p kyuhyun you can stare at me kekke :p update soon:) 

Kyuhyun: *staaare*

xMiharuRaeJin: Leeteuk sees Han Geng~ Leeteuk sees Han Geng~ *singng* And I wonder..*blinks few times* ... *gulps* Y-yes I did...so what? *crosses arms* It's your fault.. *looks away* S-someone...help? *smiles awkwardly*

Kyuhyun: You better hide your game stuff, laptops or any electronice device
SungMin: Uh ohhh!! HYUUUUNG KYU HYUN IS ACTING WEIRD AGAIN~~~
Kyuhyun: Shut it bunny!

 

AiMei: Typical Kyuhyun -.-
Anyways... I am very sorry for the late update TT-TT I was sooo immersed with YEsung leaving the Army. I never did expected to cry, but I really cried! heart really hurt on that day, and I really was upset. The hurt in my heart lasted for quite some time TT_TT 

Yesung reallye meant to me a lot, because I made a chaptered fic of him and it was a good hit. He's too important to me TT-TT

Soo... back to the chapter

I'm sure some of you were disappointed that Hankyung and Leeteuk didn't have a nice conversation. But instead, LEeteuk got angry! How could HeeRae find a way out of this? FIND OUT!!!