My Suju Daddy pt 6: Winter Heechul

First ELFs

 

                I am Winter... Kim Hee Chul... the ice prince of the Hallyuwave... I have a heart cold as ice.. Beware of me... you cannot withstand my coolness.

               

                Heechul was making his way to the super junior waiting room after another accomplished schedule when he bumped on HeeRae.

                “Ow!” HeeRae groaned. She was not looking to where she was going.

                “Yah, watch it!” Heechul yelled, pissed.

                “Mianhe!” HeeRae said with a bow.

                “Aish!” Heechul grunted and continued making his way. “What a clumsy woman!”

 

                I am Winter... the ice prince with a cold heart and a slippery personality.

 

                Heechul gets inside of their waiting room to find CheulRi scribbling something on a paper. He smiled again as he saw the kid.

                “Hey there!” Heechul spoke. CheulRi raised her head and smiled at Heechul.

                “Anyeong, oppa!” CheulRi said and then her eyes glued back on what she was working on. Heechul noticed the stick figures on the paper... It was labelled Mom, Me and Dad.

 

                Like Ice...  I could pierce you with my words as sharp as ice shards...        

 

                Heechul smiled softly as he saw the drawings. It was pretty nice for his opinion even though his drawing was way too better than hers. But her drawings meant everything. CheulRi admired at her peice of work... so did Heechul. Just then... CheulRi crumpled the paper and threw it away.

                “Yah! Why did you throw it?!” HeeChul asked and went to the ground to pick the paper.

                “It’s not pretty” CheulRi said with a pout and lets her head rest on her arm.

                “Of course it is!”  HeeChul said and smoothened the paper and took a good look on the drawing.

                “It’s not pretty and it won’t be pretty” CheulRi replied. “I don’t even have an appa...” Heechul frowned.

 

                Many had taken in awareness, that I could easily break you in pieces...

 

                “Is there something wrong my sweet flower?” Heechul asked. CheulRi frowned.

                “Why am I a flower?” She asked.

                “Because flowers are pretty, and you are pretty, so you are a flower like me” Heechul said and placed an arm around her shoulder.

                “But flowers wilt and die easily” CheulRi responded after thinking it carefully.

                “But you are a different flower” Heechul said. “A snow flower”

 

                No one can match the level of my uniqueness and difference...

 

                “What?” CheulRi was not sure by what she just heard.

                “Snow flower” Heechul repeated. “You are a beautiful as the snow flower... the flower withstands winter and yet remained beautiful as ever... it may wilt and die someday... but it stays the longest.”

                “But... they don’t exist...” CheulRi said.

                “Only you thought of that” Heechul said. “I often times see special snow flowers in my dreams”

                “Oh...” CheulRi nodded.

                “So... what made you upset, my snow flower?” Heechul asked, CheulRi twitched the corner of her lips.

                “Today’s family day...” CheulRi said. “All of them will have their parents with them...”

                “Ah jinja? Then I’ll go with you!”

 

                Anyone who held my precious hand will feel the numbness and coldness within...

 

                “Oppa~ your hand is so smooth!” CheulRi smiled at him. Heechul smirked as he takes time to always moisturize his hands with care. 

                “Of course! Oppa’s whole body is pretty!” HeeChul said.

               "It's really warm~" CheulRi squeazed his hand that made Heechul feel odd... a different kind of odd... 

                Both of them skipped from the waiting room and towards the exit of the SM building. Heechul doesn’t have more schedules left, that’s why he wants to go with CheulRi.

                “But... we haven’t even told HeeRae-eonnie about it yet... Mom was supposed to pick me at the building” CheulRi said. Heechul stopped his tracks.

                “Hmm... let’s just call HeeRae and tell her, we’re on the way to school and call your eomma to catch up” HeeChul said as he grabs his phone to dial Ryeowook’s number since he didn’t have HeeRae’s number.

                “Yobosaeyo? Wookie-ah!”

 

                I am winter... everyone hates me for I cover that little ray of sunshine that they were hoping for...

 

                “... arasso? Just tell her!” Heechul said and ended the call. He looked at the kid and smiled. “Kaja!!! (let’s go!!!)

                Heechul and CheulRi walks to his car hand in hand. CheulRi happily skips as they walked. Surprisingly, this didn’t even annoyed Heechul. Everyone knows that any detectable movement could annoy Heechul.

                They arrived at cheulRi’s school without any interference, they had a smooth driving. CheulRi was excited to bring the famous Kim Heechul in school! Heechul wore a scarf even though its summer, it is just to cover his face so no crazy fan would recognize him.

 

                Whoever shall cross my way, I could just send you away in a storm

 

                They made their way towards the gate of the school, it was a private institution for elementary which was an advantage for Heechul too. No one can enter without an Identification related to the students.

                “Aish, you’re late!” A fat female registrar said in annoyance, not looking up to see Heechul who was already fuming and CheulRi. “Name???”

                “Shin CheulRi, grade 2-A” CheulRi spoke. The registrar looked for the name of the student on her laptop.

                “Yeah and your guardian is?” The registrar said rudely without looking up, she was busy looking at the laptop. “Your guardian should be punctual with time” this pestered Heechul.

                “Super Junior’s Kim HeeChul” Heechul said.

                “Yeah right, and I’m SNSD’s Yuri” The registrar said, still not looking up that made Heechul smirk unpleasantly.

 

                I am winter, I always send shiver on your spine...

 

                “Really? You might want adjust that waist line of yours to actually be Yuri... but the problem is... your face won’t fit her description” Heechul smirked. The registrar looked up, she was taken aback.

                “YAH! Who do you think you are?!” She yelled. Heechul came closer to the woman and took off his shades and lowered his scarf.

                The registrar widened her eyes!

                “I told you I am Super Junior’s Kim Heechul” Heechul smirked at the panic expression of the registrar. “And I don’t know how long you’ll be staying in position being the registrar... you see, I have a country-full of Petals going to be in rage if they knew how rude you are to the people who pay your salary”

                The registrar gulped. Heechul grabbed CheulRi’s hand and entered the institution, leaving the registrar in her state of panic.

 

                I am Winter... everyone is afraid of me...

               

                Heechul and Cheulri walks inside the institution... it was such a wonder that Heechul waled straightly, people would take a glance at him and moved to sideways, giving them way. He’s kind of used to these kind of actions... everyone is clearing out whenever he’s making his way. But then... the little girl in front of him...

                Heechul looked as she led him the way. She was pulling him excitingly... No one really dared to do this to him except for a few Super Junior members and dongsaengs from different bands...

                “We’re here!” CheulRi sang happily as she stopped in front of a door.

                Heechul and CheulRi went in, there were a few parents attended. All eyes were on them as Heechul made his way inside with Cheulri. Soon, they were greeted by a middle-aged woman whom Heechul suspected as the teacher.

                “Good Afternoon, Hong Seongsaeng-nim!” CheulRi greeted with a bow. The woman smiled.

                “Good afternoon to you too... although, you are a bit late” She said and looked at HeeChul. “And this is?”
                “I’m her uncle” Heechul said through his gleaming shades. Some of the students and parents looked at Heechul pointedly.

                “Oh, I see” The teacher smiled. “Now please introduce yourselves, everyone has done it a while ago” CheulRi went towards the middle of the classroom.

                “Anyeong Haseo! I’m Shin CheulRi-imnida!” CheulRi bowed and the parents smiled at how pretty the child is. “And this is my—”

                “Yah! CheulRi-ah, I’m sure that is not your Appa, because you don’t have one!” SunYeong, one of the most popular and richest kid in the institution. Her parents were also with her, smiling smugly.

                The students stifled a few giggles and were hushed by their parents. The teacher could only just shook her head by the action. Meanwhile, CheulRi just bowed her head in embarrassment. Heechul felt his blood boil and he stepped into the scene.

               

                My name is Winter... though everyone thinks I am cold... but my cool personality could warm you up.

 

                “Well, Her Appa might not be here for her” Heechul said taking off his Shades, scarf and hat; revealing the astonishing image of an Idol. “But she’s got Super Junior’s pretty and cool sub leader for an uncle!”

                Heechul flashed his smile, some of the students and parents giggled at the sight of one of the most in demand idol in Entertainment industry. This has wiped off the smiles off the smug faces of SunYeong and her parents.

                It was at the time that they were told to draw something as a sign of closeness between the guardians and the students. The winner of the contest will receive ribbons and food as prizes. Every parents and students were working peacefully... well... except for Heechul and CheulRi.

                In the end well... Heechul and CheulRi’s work ended up getting 1st prize...

                1st prize for the weirdest drawing  ._.”

                “Here’s your prize! Just Pick one; the flavour of your choice!” The teacher presented them 2 ice cream containers. One was strawberry and one is mango.

                “Let’s pick strawberry!” Heechul said smiling.

                “Ani~ the mango seemed delicious!” CheulRi said.

                “Pick the strawberry! You’ll become prettier!” Heechul demanded.

                “Says who?” CheulRi tested.

                “Says me! Ohohohohohoho” Heechul grabbed the strawberry, leaving Cheulri’s expression as this: O_O’’’

                At the end of the day after entering games and story-telling, Heechul had a great time with cheulRi... both of them ended up sitting on one of the school’s bench. Heechul doesn’t want to go home yet, since he wants to savour that time... it was his first time that he became so happy after Hankyung left.

                Heechul looked at the sleeping figure on his side... CheulRi was sleeping; her head lolled on his side, Heechul had his arms around her, warm and protected.

                If I had children... would it be as happy as this?

                Heechul gazed at the nearly-emptying field... the sun was setting. He was getting older by minutes and yet he felt so young when he spent his time with her.

                CheulRi... your father is missing everything that I’m experiencing right now...

 

                I am winter... I am beautiful in everyone’s opinion... yet my unpleasant personality could break anyone, but does everyone know everything behind my blizzard thoughts?

                No...

                I maybe the baddest person/season there is... but I am a symbol of hope to my snow flower...

 

                CheulRi...

 

                “H-heechul?!” A voice led HeeChul back from his reverie, he looked up to see a familiar face.

                “HeeYun?”

 


 

AiMei: Yo guys!
Suju15: You again...
Kangin: Why does she always make an appearance?
Siwon: Because she’s the author-nim!
Heechul: Yah! Author-nim! This chapter ,,, uhh—it’s awkward!
AiEMi: meh~ FAN LETTERS~

turtlepanda22  
Omo O__O who's the ghost...nd is trickier really cheulris dad O___O so many questions gah I hafta catch up on this ff!

Yesung: omo~ where have you been my turtle~ ^^
AiMei: She’s not your turtle!
Yesung: Really? Then why is her name turtlepanda22? That only meant she’s mine ^^

Makoto  

 aw i feel so bad for chuelri..... girls her age shouldn't have to go through those kinda things. the mothers of those other two girls are doing a horrible job raising them.... kids shouldn't be so vicious..... tehehe eunhae's reaction to hannie. too cute~! XD but what he said to eunhae was very sad.... i almost cried.... when does kangin make an appearance? :( the other members aren't in here as much either.

Leeteuk: tsk tsk... kids nowadays...
ZhouMi: At least they’re kids... literally... compared to that one>>> (DongHae running after Eunhyuk)
Leeteuk: Still, I prefer DongHae

Hyesungie

This chapy was so sad :( Hannie plz~ plz~ stay! Ps: I love yeye! Yup! I want a crazy chap with chul & chueri :p This story is GREAT!

Yesung: I love you too!
Ryeowook: YAH hyung! You cheating idol! LOVE ONLY ONE!
Yesung: then... I LOVE MY CLOUDS!


Sherryy-Angel  
Omg she have such a bad past, and at the end she is still so sweet and innocent, I really like Heerae. And omg Hankyung is back, I freaking missed him and it's so cute he and Eunhae and then it have to end so sadly, it brought tears to my eyes, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE AGAIN HANKYUNG. And yes I would love to have a chapter with Heechul and Cheulri together, I'm curious how daddy and daughter are together, and if they both will survive it alive a day with each other lol xD I love this storry, please write futher because it's awesome.<333

HanKyung: HEY! I’m here!
Henry: You do realize that she can’t hear you... huh
HanKyung: AT LEAST SHE CAN READ!

Anehyuk  
Aww I hope she will figure out who her real father is :( yup appa and daughter chapter together is going to be GREAT:p heechul oppa be ready :p:D

Heechul: for the nth time!!! I’m not the APPA!
EunHyuk: yes, you are hohohoho
Heechul: *glared*

chaosprincess  
psshhh, Heechul is mine, Hankyung is mine, whoever gonna try and steal them away from me will... will... well, just don't steal them away.! and yeah. I don't like this story! it keeps me from checking out for more! and it really is a bothersome on my part!

HanKyung: I love you too, sweety~ *winks*
Heechul: Oh no you don’t! HanKyung is MINE! That’s why HANCHUL exists!

OnlyImagine  
Poor CheulRi.. T3T Pabo HeeYun! Just tell who the father is, though we already know it's Heechul, so CheulRi won't suffer anymore. It's braking my heart.. T_Tand YES. You should made a chapter with Heechul and CheulRi only! \(*O*)/

AiMei: Yeah... PABO HEEYUN ^^
ShinDong: Yeah, CheulRi is the one suffering...
AiMei: *sighs*


AiMEi: HEY GUYS!!! I WANT TO APOLOGIZE THAT THIS CHAPTER IS NOT AS CRAZY AS YOU REQUESTED!!! MIANHAE!!! I really wanted to show the deepest side of Heechul in this chapter, but no worries!!! I’M GONNA CREATE A CRAZY CHAPTER IN THE FEW UPDATES, SO, BE READY!!!
Btw, want to know how Heechul met Heeyun? Find out in the next chapter!