Hankyung and Heechul

First ELFs

 

                “Well?” Leeteuk asked. HeeRae looked at him...

                Should I lie or tell the truth?

                Every second counts... Leeteuk was waiting for an answer... he was angry because the girls had contacts with Hankyung while he and the other members don’t. They can’t even communicate well with Hankyung.

                “Why aren’t you speaking?!” Leeteuk raised his voice.

                HeeRae looked away, but then, Leeteuk grabbed her shoulders and made her look at him. It was a semi lit room that Leeteuk could only see the reflection of her almond eyes. Leeteuk was suddenly snapped out of his thoughts as he saw HeeRae being scared.

                HeeRae noticed the change in Leeteuk’s expression... he was surprised and warm all of the sudden. Both of them drowned in each other’s gaze as though there’s no other things around them except their eyes.

                Leeteuk could feel the dryness of his throat, as though he was thirsty all of the sudden. His heart began to beat faster and gripped at her tightly. HeeRae whimpered... but her eyes were still locked on his.

                Omo omo omo~~~ why can’t I look away?!

                Leeteuk’s breaths suddenly became heavy... when...

                “Anyeeeooooong~” A deep spooky voice said, Leeteuk and HeeRAe turned sideways to see Sadako (Japanese ghost character in the movie The Ring).

                “AHHHHH!!!” Leeteuk was surprised. The ghost bowed and went back to its hiding place.             Leeteuk looked around and realized they were inside the horror house. The door they passed through was the fire exit. HeeRae stood still, but she was very pale.

                “Gwaenchana?” LEeteuk asked since HEeRae was frozen. When suddenly it hits him...

                HeeRae can’t scream...

                Leeteuk surveyed HeeRae’s appearance she was pale and she seemed to be real scared. Screaming is the best way to let fear out, but HeeRae can’t scream.

                “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” They both heard someone screaming.

                “LET’S GET OUT OF HERE!!!” Another voice said.

                “Yah! We agreed to walk, not run!” A female voice said...

                “I TOLD YOU I DON’T WANT TO GO IN!!!” In a few seconds, Henry, Eunhyuk, DongHae and Siwon who was holding a camera, then followed by ZhouMi, MeeKyong, Hyewon and HyunAe revealed.

                “Oh—Teukie hyung” DongHAe called. HyeWon rushed towards HeeRae.

                “Baby Hee, gwaenchana?” HyeWon asked, worried.

                “E-eonnie” HeeRae muttered then again..

                “Anyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooonnggg~~~” The sadako ghost appeared again with a creepier voice.

                “WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” Henry and the rest screamed. LEeteuk suddenly grabbed HeeRae to ceover .

                “I’M GOING OUT!!!” Eunhyuk yelled and ran.

                “YAH YAH!!! DON’T LEAVE ME!!!” Henry called and started to run.

                “BOO!!!”

                “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!” DongHae was surprised that Henry, Eunhyuk and DongHAe raced towards the exit of the house.

                “If you want to scream, just scream... don’t worry... you’re going to be alright, just close your eyes and I’ll guide you” LEeteuk whispered and HeeRae nodded. LEeteuk’s hand covered HeeRae’s mouth while his other hand was around HeeRae’s shoulder as thought protecting her.

                HeeRae was blushing real hard plus Leeteuk’s scent was getting on her senses. A kind of smell that she felt so safe and well protected. HeeRae would scream here and there, but only muffled screams came out. was not stressed.

Dugeun.Dugeun.Dugeun!

 

                “... been a long time” Heechul smiled as he and Hankyung sat face to face inside an exclusive restaurant where you can reserve a room for privacy.

                “Yeah... I know” Hankyung laughed nervously. “How are you?”

                “Fine. Still alive” Heechul remarked and Hankyung laughed. “You?”

                “Same... still breathing” Hankyung retorted. “Anything interesting happened lately?”

                “Yeah, you?” Heechul asked him back.

                “Neh” Hankyung smiled. HeeChul chuckled at Hankyung’s smile.

                “You know you have the most awkward smile among us” Heechul blurted, Hankyung laughed.

                “Ara, ara, you’re the pretty one” Hankyung said and continued smiling. He thought of HeeYun’s smiling face at him.

                “So... what was it? Yeoja (girl)?” Heechul asked Hankyung just smiled. “Ah... so you found someone”

                “Neh” Hankyung said. “A fashion designer” this got HEechul’s attention.

                “Jinjja? Where did you meet?” Heechul asked. Hankyung smiled.

                “China of course, when I was preparing for my album ‘Logo’.” Hankyung said. “She’s quite a brute, but a real sweet heart inside”

                “Is she prettier than me?” HeeChul asked naughtily, Hankyung scoffed.

                “Of course!” Hankyung said and HEechul grimaced.

                “Psh... no wonder you like her, she’s pretty” Heechul said and Hankyung laughed.

                “How bout you? Any girl you meet aside from Ms. Chocolate?” Hankyung asked.

                “Yeap, I did met a few girls, but none of them can compare to Ms. Chocolate” Heechul said, he also thought of HeeYun. O.o

                “You know... after all these years, you never reveal to me the real name of that Ms. Chocolate” Hankyung frowned. Heechul smiled.

                “It’s better to stay that way so if someone over hears, they can’t tell who she is” HeeCHul said. “I saw her her again” Hankyung widened his eyes.

                “Jinja?” Hankyung asked. “How was she?” Heechul smiled appreciatively.

                “She’s still the same Ms. Chocolate I met...” Heechul said. “But she became prettier”

                “Ohhh court her again” Hankyung said, Heechul smirked.

                “She came back, yeah... but taking a child with her. She has a child” Heechul said bitterly.

                “Ah...” Hankyung said, thinking that Ms. Chocolate must have married.

                “I can’t reach out to her anymore” Heechul sighed. “I never get to tell that I really love her” Hankyung nodded.

                “It’s alright...” Hankyung said.

                “I hope” Heechul sighed again.

                “I heard you guys are preparing for the 5th album” Hankyung said to change the subject. HeeChul sighed.

                “Neh...” HeeChul said. “It’s quite tiring” Hankyung looked at him.

                “Wae?” Hankyung asked. “Don’t you want to do it with the members?” Heechul scoffed then their drinks appeared... soju.

                “Not that I don’t want to be with them... it’s just that... I’m tired. Just tired” Heechul sighed. Hankyung opened the bottle of soju and poured it on Heechul’s and his cup. Heechul watches the other does the work. “I’m enlisting by the way” Hankyung stopped pouring midway and looked at Heechul’s eyes.

                “When?” Hankyung frowned.

                “This coming September...” Heechul said and drank the soju in one go. “This September 1st in fact”

                “Have you told the members?” Hankyung asked.

                “No” Heechul said. Hankyung was taken aback.

                “Why?” Hankyung frowned. “Won’t they feel upset if you didn’t tell them yet?”

                “They will be upset” Heechul said.

                Hankyung couldn’t believe his ears... why is Heechul being like this? Is he rebelling or something? The members are important to Heechul, why won’t he tell them this yet?

                Hankyung looked at Heechul who was just staring at his empty cup. Hankyung saw it... saw something in Heechul’s eyes.

                Just like his empty cup... his eyes are as empty...

                “You better tell them sooner or later” Hankyung said as he poured soju again. Heechul smirked.

                “But you didn’t tell us you were leaving us behind too” Heechul said softly. Hankyung stopped again.

                Heechul-ah... why are your words so sharp?

                Heechul looked at Hankyung direct to the eyes. Hankyung could see the emptiness of his eyes starting to fill with emotions.

                “You asked me why I didn’t tell the members about this yet...” Heechul said and Hankyung nodded in some way. “Let me ask you the same question... why didn’t you tell us you’re leaving?”

                Hankyung was annoyed, not at the question, but because of Heechul opening his unhealed wound.

                “I was scared” Hankyung sighed. “Scared of you guys” Heechul tore his eyes from Hankyung and took the soju bottle and pour it in his cup and Hankyung’s.

                “I have the same answer to your question” Heechul said truthfully. “I’m scared of the members... because I’m scared to see their sad faces when I leave... scared to see them crying again... scared of the fact that they will live without me... that’s why I don’t think I can tell it to them yet.”

                “Heechul-ah...” Hankyung muttered, Heechul smiled.

                “When you and Kangin left, you never knew what kind of pain it brought us. We were on the verge of giving everything up and disband. Then, everyone became cold like me... even though we show biggest smiles, but deep inside we were still thinking of you guys that you were standing with us” Heechul said and his eyes warming up. “Me? I don’t know. It happened so fast—Kibum on hiatus, you left, and Kangin enlisted. It felt like 3 blows hit me heavily that I became sso depressed"

                “Mianhe...” Hankyung muttered, but Heechul was not yet finished.

                “I felt lost... on screen I would perform and the viewers always loved it because Kim Heechul is being his usual weird self entertaining them. But everytime I look at the mirror... no it's not me. The person who uses my face is not me... I don't even know how did it happen, but I just lost myself somewhere along my way to this time." HEechul said.

                Hankyung knew that Heechul became depressed because he doesn't have anyone to vent himself on to. He looked on those empty eyes again... true... even he, Hankyung, could not recognize it's stare. It was as thought those eyes had forgotten the meaning of happiness... it was just lifeless...

               "The face of beauty like mine... are often mistaken as perfection. But... I am unhappy and lost... everytime I perform it feels tiresome and I become too stressed. That's why... I need to find myself within me. I need to redeem myself so I'll have a reason to stay with the members longer..."

                “Heechul...” Hankyung bowed his head and lets his tears flow.

                “Don’t cry Hannie” HEechul cooed, patting his head. “It’s not your fault...”

                “I’m sorry...” Hankyung said “I’m so sorry...”

                “Hankyung-ah...” Heechul cooed. “Don’t worry, I don’t blame you... I never did...”

                “I’m sorry I’m not there for you...” Hankyung cried some more. Heechul frowned.

                “It should be I who should be sorry, Kyung-ah...” Heechul felt his breath shook. “I was not there to protect you from them... I was not there to talk to you... I never knew... Mianhe... Hankyung-ah.”

                HeeChul-ah... I want to come back... but I can’t... not aymore...


 

 AiMei: *siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggghhh* 
Leeteuk: What's with the sigh?
Kangin: You tired author-nim?
Ryeowook: Got a fever??? O_O
ShinDong: Here, have a cookie!
Kyuhyun: Why fuss? let her die -.-
AiMei: Insensitive brat~

 

mmmjkk:  It just gets bettah! Cant wait till next update! 

Heechul: Of course it would!!! I'm d staaar~

xKpopLover7087: I like skin-ship some-what.....but i think i have decided who's my bias :) Author-nim...I might not be able to comment a lot because my iPod got taken away at school and my parents won't give it back till the end of the school year. I won't be able to read either....But don't think I have left I absolutely love your story....I just have to wait for about 2 weeks :( I'm sorry Author-nim!!!! I'll try my best to read your fanfic as much as I can!!!! <3 (sorry if this is a long fan letter)<3<3<3 

Siwon: So... am I your bias?
Kangin: If you're her bias... would you buy her a new iPod?
Siwon: If she won;t be able to comment... then, I'll be waiting for you KpopLover7087 :)

xitstwinklerkate : OMMMOMOMOMO THIS IS MY SECOND FAN LETTER. SIWON-SSI WILL PAY MY FAREEE LOLOLOL. LET ME LOVE YOUUUU GUYS ♥ 

Kyuhyun: Psh... the pwer of moneh~
Siwon: Where do you live? XD

xberrybunnyberrikins: SHUT YOUR MOUTH MOCHI! awww, i'm sorry, i wuvv youuu!~ actually, someone give me 18 mini tomatoes, i'm fitting them ALLLLL IN, like what you did before, ahjussi~~ ^^ you said i didn't need to call you oppa...
OMO! you were waiting for me to replyyy???? OMO that's so cutee~ <3 YOU MISSED ME?? REALLY? aww i missed you too... I BLAME THIS ON YOU AUTHOR-NIM! SO YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON NEXT TIME *does the kyuhyun glare*
"be real closssse" ... O.O ok? you mean like *HUGGLE TACKLE* this?
OMOOMOMOMOMOMO! COME HERE MOCHI~~~~ stop crying *hugs* thanks for the info, gentleman mimi XDDDD awwww don't do that again, mochi :( 

Henry: I WANNA HUGGGGSYUUU~~~
ZhouMi: Hold it right there Mochi -.-
Henry: Berry~ Let's eat tomatoes togethar!

xkampao00: Author nim i misssss youuuu so muchhhh!
Yesung .. My yeobo..take care!  Hahaha.. Wookie if you dont want to enter in horror house let's take a roller coaster ride with hyukkie oppa! It would be fun! >:D Leeteuk ahjussi.. Keep calm! I think heerae will reveal something in next chappie.. Update soon authornim!

AiMei: OMO~~ I AM MIISSSEEED~~~
Kyuhyun: First time to be missed?
AiMei: Stop ruining my moment evil kyu -.-

xhikari_ryeowook : Leeteuk kidnapped Heerae O.o Would you lock yourselves in a room ang make plenty of babies? LOL Mehehhehe~ 
@ryeowook oppa you are cuter than anyone else :3 Chuuuuu*
nyahahhahahah~ 

Leeteuk: Omo... please don;t give the author weird ideas...
AiMei: YOUR IDEA IS FAAAANTASTIC!!!
Leeteuk -.-
Ryeowook: *chhhuuuuuu~~~

xSadiyahm : Awwww I'm sad 2 I didn't read a fanfic fully since he left :( to depressed  Missss yesung soo much along with the other fans 
ps. I think I was wrong about who her father is lol 

Hankyung: Who did you think is the father?
Kibum: Wae, you want to be the daddy?
Heechul: OVER MY DEAD Y GORJUS BODY!

xPark-Sandara : *spazzes everywhere* OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! i sooo wonder how they reacted when some of them saw them. leeteuk oppa! dont yell at her now........... just ask her in a calm voice arasso? *glares at leeteuk* THEM PARK!!!!!! henery since your the manake were you having fun????
HEECHUL OPPA!!! do you now believe your the father?????cause i do.....AUTHOR UPDATE SOONNN 

Henry: The hyungs are picking on me!!! -.-
Leeteuk: Not me
Heechul: What am I? A DNA tester? Of course I dunno 
AiMei: Sorry for this person's insolence -.-

xmmmjkk  Lololol cant I be both? 

AiMei: Then you should be called as the Angelic Petal~ 
Heechul: So... you have a thing for 83 liners huh *winks*

xNikkiMikki28  Love this fic! Omg, Leeteuk, nice outfit! My favorite out of You three, Heechul, Henry, and Kibum, would probably be Heechul. But I still love you Kibum and Henry! Killer Smile and Cute Mochi!!! 

Leeteuk: Jinjja? gomawo~
Heechul OHOHOH! I wooooooon~
Kibum: Nah, hyung's too old anyway

xHyesungie: OMO! I miss this fic. Thanks for updating! 
YESUNG OPPA~! *crying again* 

YEsung: Don't cry my lovely turtle princess!


 

xThankyubob:  Kyuhyun, Leetuek was the last one out of the room... Just saying. Ohohohoho I can't wait to see/read(?) about Henry's 'fun' little trip to the haunted house.
I know how you feel author-nim...... Oh god I'm gonna miss yesungs voice

Kyuhyun: He was not confirmed to get out, so I'm still the most handsome~
Leeteuk: huuh?
Kyuhyun: That meant you're disqualified~

xMiharuRaeJin : *kills herself*Sorry author-nim, but the reader has shot herself, due to "accidently" pushing back button so she lost all she wrote - it was quite long if you ask me. Oh, but she DID leave a message.. uhm.. she wrote... >,>
"Omo...I wonder what will HeeRae say to Leeteuk about Han Geng.. keke :P And Henry! You're afraid of hunting house? hahah xD" and there is for Kyuhyun as well.
"You wouldn't! *glares* On top of that I don't have...games...*sob* only Ninja Assassin, so please leave that one to me.. *sob* and my computer is OLD and working SLOWLY and to hide my phone?! HELL to the NO!! *glare* You won't steal A THING from ME, because I'll steal YOUR games and hide them in MY room, locking the doors and EAT the key! *glare*" This was for Kyuhyun and now for author-nim~
"I really love your story and I really can't wait for the next update. *_* and yeah...I'm already missing Yesung and his Dorky dancing.. T^T"

AiMei: Omo omo!!! I'm so sorry!!!
Kyuhyun: *sigh* Happy condolence... so... could you just include in your will testament to hand me over your games?
Henry: who woudn't be afraid? Haunted houses are scary!

xDannyJ  Yey update!! Donghae Oppa is a meanie again *pouts* hmp .. why would oppa glare at me for having Hyukkie Oppa say 'Saranghae' to me .. Hae Oppa is selfish! Eunhyuk Oppa .. I Love You So Much *smiles* 

DongHAe: I glared at that monkey O.o
Eunhyuk: that's why Hae is a fish because DongHae is "selFISH"
DongHAe: Ouch... it hurts TT_TT

xSherryy-Angel : Omg this is getting more interesting and interesting, I can't wait till the truth get out, Heechul is really sad in this story, I feel sorry for him, I hope everything turns out well for him and the rest, and hope they end up like friends.
ps: Yes I only going to read with my Wookie, Wookie saranghae!!! 

Ryeowook: Omona~ so how's the chappy, Sherry? <3
AiMei: Don't worry, things will be happy in the end~

xPatch1997: Heechul oppa don't cry Us ELFs are here for u I'm here for u ;D Lol But anyway great story author- nim keep up the good work !! Brings me great joy to be reading this when i'm so stressed with school stupid exams but Thanks to SUJU Oppa's i'm pulling through :D SUPER JUNIOR FIGHTING!!!!!!!! 

Heechul: I'm no crying *sniff* definitely not crying!
SUJU 15: keep holding on, Patch1997! We're here for you~ Listen to our songs and you'll feel us there with u :D

 

AiMei: Wait... I'm surprised that Hankyung and Heechul did not realized that they were thinking of one person!

But in the end, who will win HeeYun's heart? Who is the Father? 

And Leeteuk... *sigh* you old coot, when are you just going to admit your feelings? -.-