ThemePark part 2~ couplets?

First ELFs

 

                “Hyung!!!” Kyuhyun shrieked as Yesung suddenly peered on him. Kyuhyun was pissed seeing the laughing face of the older one.

                “Nice” Yesung said, trying to cover his laugh.

                “AIIIISSSH!!!” Kyuhyun said as he straightens his polo. “Big ert!”

                “Like you’re different” Yesung scoffed. “I’ve seen all of your collections”

                “But they’re not worst as Eunhyuk’s!” Kyuhyun protested.

                “Yeah, you have a point” Yesung said “Come on”

                “B-but! Do we have to do this?!” Kyuhyun said again scratching his head.

                “Yeah, so no one will recognize us” Yesung said darkly.

                “Shouldn’t you be in a disguise too?!” Kyuhyun said. Yesung smirked as he puts on a fake moustache, and straightened his hair baring his forehead totally and removing his make-up... he did look a different person for Kyuhyun’s opinion.

                “My disguise is better” Yesung said.

                “But hyung!” Kyuhyun said. “I don’t wanna do this!”

                “Not my fault for losing the basketball game... am I?” Yesung smirked and Kyuhyun was flustered.

                “I didn’t know you were good at it” Kyuhyun mumbled and straightened his jeans.

                “There are lots of things you don’t know about your hyung...” YEsung hissed. “That’s why we’re going to spend some time together now”

                “But we spend time together at dorms and at work!” Kyuhyun protested again.

                “Psh... yeah right” Yesung rolled his eyes “You spend a lot of time with your games... if not, on your SungMin”

                “But hyung!” Kyuhyun said and touched his chest. “The is too big!” Yesung’s eyes landed on Kyuhyun’s chest and smirked.

                “The way I like it” Yesung said, Kyuhuyn was flustered.

                “YAH! BIG Y!” Kyuhyun punched his arm slightly. “HYYUUUNNNGGG!”

                “Don’t call me hyung... that would be weird... call me oppa” Yesung said as though it was nothing. “KAJA!” Yesung pulled Kyuhyun...

                Guess what happened to kyuhyun?

                Uh huh... Kyuhyun cross dressed... Wearing a semi curly hair wig, pink polo, pants, make-up, and some flat shoes. We all know kyuhyun hates these stuffs... but he lost the game of basketball with Yesung on the nearby game corner... sooo... XD

                “Aish!” Kyuhyun cursed.

                “Don’t worry, no one will recognize you” Yesung said as he walk side by side with Kyuhyun. “And if you’re still worried, don’t mind it, you’re prettier than most of the girls here”

                “Yah!!! What am I? Your girl friend?” Kyuhyun grumbled.

                “Wished I had one...” Yesung said.

OTL

...

                “You sure this won’t get their attention?” DongHAe asked softly.

                “Neh!” MeeKyong smiled as she wore DongHae’s clothes while DongHAe wore Meekyong’s clothes which were a relief because she wears an oversized tee so DongHAe could fit it, and pants.

                DongAHe was now wearing a black wig that had fringes which they bought from the accessories shop, and MeeKyong puts make up on him. MeeKyong really made a good job so DongAHe’s lips would look plumpy since it was one of part which was really made DongHAe identifiable. But the thing is... DongAHe’s muscles are really fine.

                Meanwhile, DongHAe was quite surprised that MeeKyong could actually look like him. She also bought a guy-ish wig and her round-doe eyes were similar to him. The only differences were the size of her face which was smaller and her lips. MeeKyong was quite tall so there’s a small difference in their height.

                “Wow... you really look like me” DongHae commented.

                “Of course!” MEekyong laughed. “When we compose your songs, we have to level up to your point of views... like how you guys act, how you guys move... and sorts so the songs can get into mood”

                “Ah... jinjja?” DongHAe nodded “KAJA!!!” DongHAe pulled MeeKyong.

                “Oh...” MeeKyong stopped.

                “Wae?” DongHAe asked.

                “Look at those weird couple” MeeKyong pointed at Kyuhyun and YEsung. “Is that...”

                “HAHAHAHHA!!! Yesung hyung and Kyuhyuniie—mmmmpph!” DongHAe laughed. MeeKyong covered his mouth.

                “Yah! They’re in a disguise, let’s not blow their cover!” MeeKyong whispered.

                “MMMHHHM!” DongHAe nodded.

 

                “This is the worst day of my life...” Kyuhyun muttered as they were moving here and there... some people shot them looks. “People are looking weirdly at me”

                “They think you’re pretty” Yesung said as they strolled around the garden of tulips.

                “Pretty my !” Kyuhyun grumbled when Yesung glared at him. “Mianhae oppa~” Kyuhyun said in a soft cutely voice.

                “That’s more better” Yesung said. “A woman is supposed to be feminine”

                “BUT HYUNG! I’m not even a woman!!!” Kyuhyun yelled out loud.

                “SHH” YEsung covered his mouth. “Come on, let’s go to the reptile house!” YEsung pulled Kyuhyun towards the entrance. (A/N: Not sure if there is any reptile house though... just thought of it... hahaha)

                They went inside the house and several figures stood before them. Like the reptiles in their habitat in a forest. Kyuhyun and YEsung looked on the figures. Kyuhyun thought they were boring, but YEsung seemed awed.

                “These things looked real” YEsung commented as they passed some gecko figurines.

                “Nah... they’re not even real... they’re plastics” Kyuhyun said as he a finger on the gecko. “See? A plastic.” Yesung just grimaced at Kyuhyun. Then they set out for the snake habitats. There were snakes all around... on the rails, tree-like figures and on the floor.

                “Whoa... they really bought some good models, almost looked real” Yesung said as he looked on the nearest model snake. Kyuhyun scoffed and went to the small albino snake on the rail.

                “Like the geckos hyung... these are plastic” Kyuhyun said again and run one finger on the snake. “See?” Surprisingly, the snake’s skin was real smooth.

                “Kyu... why is that snake seemed breathing?” Yesung asked. Kyuhyun looked at the snake again... the snake pushed its tongue in and out!

                “GAAAAHHHH!!!” Kyuhyun yelled out his manly voice and ran away from the snake habitat, leaving a laughing YEsung who was actually standing in front of the signage that says: “THESE ARE REAL, NON-BITING SNAKES”

                “Serves you right, evil magnae” YEsung said, shaking his head.

               

                Meanwhile...

                Leeteuk changed his disguise again, he was forced to wear a fake moustache so his dimple would be covered. HeeRae also made him wear shades to cover his eyes.

                “Ahhh jinja, I don’t like the moustache” Leeteuk said, looking himself into the mirror.

                “Neither do I” HeeRae said softly.

                “Then why did you made me wear this?” Leeteuk asked, annoyed.

                “To cover your infamous dimple” HeeRae said. “People were already looking at you while wearing that stupid duck disguise”

                “Yah... shouldn’t you wear a disguise too?” Leeteuk frowned as he scanned through the racks of accessories.

                “No need, no one know me anyway” HeeRae laughed.

                “No! Since you made me wear this moustache, I’m going to design your disguise as well” Leeteuk went to the hats rack and picked out a cute cat hat complete with paw mittens. Then he went to pick out some eye glass for her.

                “What are those?” HeeRae asked.

                “Your disguises!” LEeteuk said and paid it on the counter.

                “YAH! I’m not wearing that!” HEeRae protested.

                “Shut up, I’m the oppa. You’re just a magnae” Leeteuk said.

                “Mwoh?! I’m not even your member” HeeRae said.

                “AISHHH Sshsshhhh!!!” Leeteuk grumbled as he puts the disguises on HeeRae. “Even when you’re not a member, I should still protect you from the paparazzi”

                “Aish... mean old ahjussi” HeeRae grumbled.

                “Don’t call me Ahjussi” Leeteuk said firmly. “I feel really old when you call me that”

                “Then I’ll call you by your name...” HeeRae said as they walk out of the accessory shop.

                “Don’t you dare!” Leeteuk threatened.

                “Shut up JungSoo” HeeRae grumbled. Leeteuk glared at her.

                “Mwoyah?!” Leeteuk yelled out and HeeRae cowered.

                “I was kidding JungSoo-ssi!” HeeRae pouted and rubbed her hands together as a sign of apology.

                “*sigh* You’re somewhat childish... huh” Leeteuk shakes his head. “Call me oppa... all the younger girls do”

                “No” HeeRae then turned soury.

                “Yah, I’m an oppa to you” Leeteuk said.

                “I’m not really comfortable calling you oppa yet...” HeeRae said as she twiddled with her paw mittens. Leeteuk found it real cute that he pinched her cheeks. “AAAIIIIIYAAAAAAAAAA!!! Arasso! Arasso! JungSoo oppa!”

                “That’s better!” Leeteuk smiled and lets go of HeeRae’s cheek.

                “MEanie!” HEeRae said rubbing her cheeks then looked at some area where couples were piling up. Then she noticed a board that announces:

WIN 2 LATEST PHONE MODELS FROM xxxxx!!!
JOIN THE UNBELIEVABLE RACE FOR COUPLES!

APPLICATION STARTS AT 1PM AND THE CONTEST WILL IMMEDIATELY START IN 3PM!
JOIN NOW!!!

 

                HeeRae looked at LEeteuk, smiling.

                “Yah... don’t smile at me like that!” Leeteuk said then HeeRae immediately pulled Leeteuk.

                “I want that phone!” HeeRae said with a fiery gaze as she dragged LEeteuk to the registration area.

                “Don’t you have a phone?” Leeteuk asked.

                “I have... but it’s not brand new! I don’t have much money to buy me a new phone” HeeRae reasoned.

                What did I get myself into?

                “SIGN US IN!!!” Heerae said firmly... but the thing is, not only her had said those words. LEeteuk and HeeRae turned right to see a man with a funny beard and a tall woman with a pink polo.

                Yesung..? and... KYUHYUN?!

                Kyuhyun glared at HEeRAe who returned the glare.

                “I want that phone” Kyuhyun said firmly giving her a y look.

                “So am I” HeeRae said.

                “So... May the best magnae win!” Kyuhyun said as he puts his game face on.

                Yesung shakes his head.

                Kyu... you’re not even a woman -.-

 

 


Kangin: Yah... what took you so long?
AiMei: Been busy? XD FORGIVE ME!!!
Heechul: Busy?
Kibum: Busy on being lazy
AiMei: :O

 

ElfOtic : I'm back~~~! Okay... I wasn't gone that long.. but it felt like forever since I've last been on! I missed sending fan letters to my dear SuJu oppas! I hope Ryeowook Oppa isn't being haunted or anything!! Aigoo! Couples are forming! Though... I am a bit jealous of MeeKyong. And I'm glad Eunhyukie Oppa isn't gonna kill me for being liking Donghae Oppa! XD Update soon Author unnie! ^___^ 
 

Siwon: Welcome back my dear~
ZhouMi: WAH! PEDO SSIWON IS BACK!!!
AiMei: huh... that was... totally random O.o

xberrybunnyberrikins : OMO MOCHI WAS SO SCARED!!! COME HERE~~~~ don't worry, i get scared if I'm at home by myself in the middle of the day... AND rollercoasters as well~ ^^ but that was so cuteeee!! yes, mi, you're very cool =.= 
YES! OMO MOCHI IS SO SMARRTTT!!!! aisshhhh stop working out and start eating like before! YOU TOO MIMI! STOP BEING PROUD BECAUSE YOU'RE SLIM! *glares like kyuhyun* AUTHOR-NIM!!! WHYYY DID YOU DO THAT???? THE WOOKIE THING SCARED THE LIVING HELL OUTTA ME, THAT'S SO CREEPYYYY!!!! *wails* don't do that again. 

Henry: If you get scared, then let's get scared together!!!
ZhouMi: She's asking you to get chubbier again
Henry: oooooohhh but if I get chubby, my also gets big !!! I mean huuuuge!

xitstwinklerkateHenry is so cuteeeeeeeee <3 Awwweeeee. I miss Kibum and Kangin too :( 

Kangin:Yey! I'm missed!
Kibm: I'm missed too!!!
AiMEi: I'm not OTL

xKpop4Ever2032 : Update!!!!!! And luv u donghae oppa and mochi, y r u soooooo cute in this fic aigoooo!!! And i would like zhoumi and ksngin to be included in it more cos they only really featuref fully in a chapter or 2 and i <3 all 15 of you and remember Prom15 to 13elieve and yesung and.leeteuk oppas we will wait for u in the army and heechul, hang in ther only 3 months left :) Saranghae suju <3 15 forever xoxoxoxoxox :) 

Kangin: YEah!!! listen to her author-nim!
ZhouMi: YEAH!!!
AiMei: Y-yeah! I'll do my best!

xSadiyahm: :)))) me and sungmin oppa bets heechul lol 

SungMin: see~ we have the same bets! 
Kyuhyun: So? Doesn't mean anything...
SungMin:Sure it does!!! >:i

xSherryy-Angel : Omg this chappie was cute, specilly Leeteuk's part that was adorable, and poor Henry I feel with you, but the others are so funny, omg what did Ryeowook see?
Ps: Don't be afraid my Wookie I'll protect you. *cuddles you* YAh Fishy don't be mean against my Monkey he can be scared to, I'll give you a hug also Monkey. 

Ryeowook: I saw sumthin! and I dun liek it!
Eunhyuk: Yeah! Meanie!
DongAHe: Dun you love me no moooaaar???

xPark-Sandara : omo, Please suju and author forgive me for not commenting on the last chapter. But when i saw hannie and heechul talking i cried... IT WAS BEATIFUL!!!!! but onwards to this chappie... LEETEUK DO YOU NOW BELIEVE YOUR FALLING FOR HEERAE?!??? My little fishey is growing up~ do you like her that much hae???? Wookie did you really see something??? dont scare me now...... AUTHOR UPDATE SOOOONNNN 
minnie oppa, *hugs you* annyeong!!!! 

SungMin: *hugs* Anyeooonnnnnngggggggg~~~
DongHae: Move aside, I'm mentioned in this letter
Leeteuk -.-

xMakoto : aw~ mochi and wookie are so~ cute~! can't believe meekyong and donghae didn't even realize they were ditched by the other members :D what happened to yesung oppa? he just disappeared..... kibum oppa too! ghost???? O.o creepy.... 

Yesung: I'm wondering about that too....
Kibum: So... Yesung hyung is a confirmed ghost??? :o

 xmmmjkk : Lolol.....leeteuk and heechul oppas should be kyute too! Update soon! 

Kyuhyun: YEEESS! BE MY FANS HYUNG!!!
HEechul: in your dreams!

xrachma_yeye: The last is really creepy, ghost?! How come at a roller coaster ride.Of course i'll wait for you yesung oppa, clouds will, elf will, always. 

Yesung: I'll always hold onto your promise, my cloud :)

xhikari_ryeowook : Ryeowook oppa is scared xD Fortunately Hyewon unnie is there... Nyahahhaha~ Uhm well... About the picture... Was it the ghost in mystery 6? xDD Kidding :3 

DongHAe: O_O!!
Ryeowook: Something like that >.<

xKpop4Ever2032: Omg great story so far !! I still have more chapters to read but i just had to comment that its obvious heechul us the dad cos her name is Cheulri CHULri!!! Get it!!!! and also leeteuk and heerae sound like a great couple and i really want more henry and zhoumi cos they hav not been included at all so far and i really want our gentleman mimi and our violin genius henry to be include cos i miss them <3 :) and author nim lastly keep up the goodwork i absolutely love this fanfic and suju do well in the future saranghae xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <3 :) 

ZhouMi: YEY! a petition to give me more parts!
Henry: And mine too!!!
AiMei: Don't worry guys, there are reserved chapters just for you :)

xNikkiMikki28 : Ryeowook, don't worry, I'd be scared to If I saw that in the picture too. Gwenchana Authornim, It was about 12 pm my time when I was reading this! Heechul oppa (By the way this is the first time I'm calling anyone oppa) I and happily waiting for your return, your awesomeness will ahine bright, so I'm sure you will stay number 1 ;) For now, I think Kibum will be first. Srry for the long coment. HENRY, FIGHTING!!! 

Heechul: So... if I return, I'll get the number 1 spot again?
Siwon: Hyung, you'll always be number 1 :D it's a good thing you go to church! Visit God always!!! :^)

xkampao00: I think Yesung and I having a sweet date on that time. Kkkkkk atleast Leeteuk's and Donghae's lovelife progressing! More sweet momentssss!
And HenWook .. My sweet maknaes .. Both of you are so adorable when riding a roller coaster! Nahahaha!* i think the ghost from mystery 6 had a comeback on that chappie.. Nahahahaha... Awoooooo! 

Yesung: Yeah... a date with the evil magnae -.-
Leeteuk: l-lovelife?!

xAnehyuk : Ghost? Oh no O_OThis chapter was so cute *giggling*hahaha I hope seulri will be fine if she is with kyuhyun-_- so excited I am the biggest shipper of kyu X seulri couple and teuk X Rae :p 

Kyuhyun: She didn't even have some parts in the story yet O.o
AiMei: Both of you will -.-

xPatch1997: Hahaa Wooki Oppa R u Ok on the coaster It seems like someone has a crush on Hyewon unnie *winks* and Teukie Oppa Just admit your feelings for Heerae unnie! I didn't think u were this dense if u don't confess soon i will personally come and hunt you down and you don't want that to happen! Lol jk I love u really but just admit it already and stop giving me all these feels!! 

Ryeowook: Don't worry, I am...!
Leeteuk: I don't feel anything! Hmmmp!

xMiharuRaeJin: *eyes pops out* G-g-g-g-ghost? and now that I think about it... Where are Kyuhyun and Seulri? oO They're together aren't they? *evil smirk* Shindong, it's a country that looks like a chicken right next to boot country.. <,<"
Too bad, I already TOOK your games, Kyuhyun! *evil laugh* 

ShinDong: Chicken? Which one??? O.O
Kyuhyun: Wehehehehheeheh~ I dun think soo >:)

xThankyubob  Omfg I just realised that Kyuhyun and Seulri weren't present for the past few chapters and based on the glaring Kyuhyun in the earlier chapters, I presume he's either wooing her or killing her o.O... I don't know.. Just a little detective work here.
Oh and I couldn't stop laughing at " my little fishy heart" XD, it was hilarious author-nim! 

DongHAe: I do have a fishy heart~
Eunhyuk yeah riggggghht!

xDannyJ ]: Kyaaa!! Good Chappie author-nim :)) .. so is it really.a ghost?? 
Uhm .. me and Hyukkie Oppa together at night is weird 0.o maybe I cant control my hormones if that happens .. Hae oppa are you sure?? :)) good job author-nim :)) you maked me obssesed with your fic :) 

Eunhyuk: uhhh... hae... I agree with her
DongHAe: huh? Then I'll spend this night with her and you spend the other night with her... ok?
ShinDong: that seemed... the same?

 

AiMei: lol lol lol!!! I can't stop laughing at the snake part... actually it happened to me once when I entered a reptile house. I thought all snakes were fake until I touched one. IT WAS NOT FAKE!!! AND SNAKES WERE HANGING ALL AROUND US!!! so... I yelled and everyone yelled. XD

HAHA! so back to the story... if the suju guys were in a disguise, would you recognize them???

And... there's the Unbelievable race!!! MAGNAE VS MAGNAE!!! WHO WILL WIN TO GET THAT NEW PHONE????!!!