To tame is impossible

First ELFs

 

                Leeteuk’s mind has been boggled these days... he knew that s were already friends with HeeRae and he’s not liking it one bit.

                Why does she have to come to our lives?!

                Leeteuk would question this to himself; he had enough of those girls who get close to them then dump them when they used them. He was just being protective over s and that’s why they have to act distant from female staffs.

                He walked briskly towards the elevator of their hostel to get down. He was called for an afternoon meeting with the manager about the upcoming album. Soon as Leeteuk pressed the down button, someone jumped inside the elevator with him. Leeteuk looked sideways...

                It’s HeeRae.

                HeeRae too seemed surprised to see him.

                They both looked away immediately, feeling the awkwardness of the small room they’re in.

                Dang it... why of all the suju members, it’s has to be him?!

                HeeRae bit her lip and just awkwardly looked at the shiny door infront of her. She looked at her reflection then ant Leeteuk’s who was also staring at the reflection. He was looking at her coldly.

                “Yah...” Leeteuk said out of the blue as they passed down the 10th floor.

                “Eh?” HeeRae turned her gaze at LEeteuk’s reflection.

                “Why are you getting close with the members?” Leeteuk asked coldly.

                “I’m not...” HeeRae defiantly said.

                “Really, stop fooling around” Leeteuk said. “I heard the other members spent their free time with you...” HeeRae found this annoying.

                “I’m not fooling around” HeeRae said. “The guys liked having to spend their time with me.... why would you stop it?”

                “I don’t trust you” Leeteuk said and it was as though a sharp pain hits HeeRae directly.

                “Wae? Because I’m a woman and a stranger?” HeeRae raised her voice.

                “Yes” Leeteuk answered curtly, and at that same time, the elevator door opened and Leeteuk stepped out, leaving a fuming HeeRae.

                Leeteuk really hates it when some of s begin trusting a person again... because everything will be back from what they felt... it’s like a cycle to them. Every time a woman appears in their lives... they would eventually become friendly... not knowing the dark treachery behind her.

                Women are Men’s weaknesses...

                Men in reality are too fragile and are easily broken. A man is weak to temptation and gives into it easily. A man always does everything for the one they wanted in life... but in return, women treats them like trash. A woman could be used as the demon’s instrument. A woman could destroy everything...

                Leeteuk doesn’t want those things to happen again. Of course there are women who came in their lives... but in the end, they just left them hanging. It happened to most of the members... they are rejected.

                Who would have thought...that the kings of hallyu wave would get trashed by some ill minded women?

                Leeteuk scoffed as he gets inside the parking area and went onto his car. HE is too tired of these dramas happening around him and he’s not willing to just fall for everything anymore. He had pledged from the day he got his heart broken, he’d never trust a woman ever again.

                Meanwhile, HeeRae went marching towards the exit of the hostel, pissed. She was going to the afternoon meeting and she was sure to see Leeteuk there.

                It’s going to be one steamy discussion...

 

@SM building 3 PM

 

                After having discussed about their new album to be released, some of them were quite excited to get things start already. But the thing is, there is no music for them yet. They had agreed to go crazy for their 5th album since they wanted to show their 4D side. They were enthusiastic, since they want to give a big surprise to the fans all over the world.

                “... hyung, this may catch the attention of the people, we may gain new fans!” DongHAe said brightly at Leeteuk.

                “Neh, I know Hae” Leeteuk said the other members at their back were also talking animatedly. They are going to their waiting room since they are to meet new staffs there.

                “Alright boys” JungHoon said as he stopped in front of the door.

                This scene is very familiar

                Leeteuk thought, thinking of the same event where they were supposed to meet HeeRae but it didn’t turn out good.

                “You guys will meet your new co workers in developing the song and dance of your new album. So please cooperate with them” JungHoon said.

                “’They’? More than one, hyung?” SungMin asked.

                “Neh” JungHoon said and opened the door.

                The boys get inside the room and were greeted by 5 girls, of course one of them is HeeRae. All of them wore casual outfits for the summer. The boys just stood on the other side of the room, looking at the females with caution. DongHae and Eunhyuk recognized one girl... the girl who danced with them in I wanna love you duet in ss3.

                “Boys, I’d like you to meet err... them” JungHoon said and the girls chuckled.

                “1, 2, 3... Uri Super Juni-or!” The boys yelled as they made their sign trademark. The girls bowed at them.           

                “Hwang HyeWon imnida” One of them spoke. She has her hair tied in pony tail and has some fringes that are neatly combed to one side.

                “Min MeeKyong imnida” Another one spoke, she was tall compared to the other 4 girls, she has shoulder length wavy hair and has Korean white complexion. DongHae and Eunhyuk smiled brightly at her since she was the girl who danced with them in their duet ‘I wanna love you’.

                “Im Hyun Ae imnida” She was the shortest among the girls. She has long dark hair that reaches her waist and her complexion was sharp like those of Japanese.

                “Wang SeulRi imnida” Another one said, she has a pallid complexion but it was clear that she is a half Korean and half foreigner because of her looks and colour.

                “Shin HeeRae imnida” HeeRae spoke even though the boys already know them.

                “Nice meeting you” HeeCHul said, the girls just gave a slight nod. “May we know your ages?”

                “Ah, HyeWon is born in 87 same with MeeKyong. HyunAe and SeulRi both born in 88 while HeeRae is born in 90” JungHoon said.

                “Hyung, I wasn’t even talking to you” HeeChul said that brought laughter from the guys and giggles from the ladies.

                “Come on, take a seat” JungHoon said ignoring the remarks from HeeChul. “Okay boys, I received the order from SooMan that these girls will help you in singing in your vocal since there is a bit of difference in the new album. Also, they will formulate the dance steps with you guys”

                “Jinjja?” Eunhyuk said and turned to MeeKyong. “It’s nice seeing you again, MeeKyong-ssi”

                “Neh,” MeeKyong smiled. “It’s been a while”

                “But, forgive me for asking this, but... why would you choose girls to help us?” Kyuhyun asked. “I mean, we’re males and our vocal range is quite different from them, I think”

                “Kyuhyun is right hyung” SungMin said. “Our pitch is quite different from them, hyung”

                “Ah, there is a special reason for that” JungHoon smiled. “These girls have perfect pitches that they can compare their voices to you guys. Each of their voice has the familiar pitch with several members.”

                “Oh...” The boys chorused.

                “But why now?” Leeteuk asked.

                “Because starting from the 5th album, there is a new concept rather than following the monochromatic looks and they can help you guys with the change of your voices” JungHoon said. “Even though I know some of you are displeased about it but the company has already decided about this. There is a reason to why HeeRae here is living on the same floor with you guys—oh, excuse me for a minute” JungHoon’s phone rang and he went out.

                “You live in the same hostel?” MeeKyong asked, teasing the youngest.

                “Neh” HeeRae frowned.

                “It’s nothing to be proud of” HeeChul said. HyeWon, HyunAe and SeulRi turned to him. “We’re not as friendly as you think we are”

                “We’d rather enjoy our privacy rather than you invading it” SungMin sighed, the girls were annoyed.

                “Wow... I never thought these guys are insolent” HyunAe said.

                “Yah, watch your mouth” Heechul yelled.

                “Yah, eonnie... it’s better not to fight back with them” HeeRae said.

                “Better listen to your dongsaeng” HeeChul smirked. “We don’t want some trouble, do we?”

                “Hyung, please” DongHae tried to calm down HeeChul. “I don’t think it’s best for us to get into trouble” HyeWon scoffed.

                “I think it’s you who should listen to your dongsaeng” HyeWon said and stands up. “Come on, girls... I think we’re wasting our time talking to them”

                “Yeah, you better go” Leeteuk said coldly. HeeRae shot a glare at him and he glared back. “We don’t really need them”

                With that, the girls exited the room. HeeRae was the only one being tolerable so she waited until her eonnie-deul went out.

                “What do you want?” Leeteuk asked coldly.

                “You know...I never actually thought that I really admired you as the leader of this group... you ought to show your dongsaengs some good example being a good leader” HeeRae said through gritted teeth. “You guys are too unreasonable!”

                With that, HeeRae stormed out. The other members just looked at their leader sadly, what she just said was really true and it seemed that it hits Leeteuk badly.

                “Hyung... I know how you don’t trust people...” Ryeowook spoke softly. It was surprising for the members for Ryeowook to say this. “To us, you really are a good leader... but sometimes... you’re being unreasonable” Leeteuk turned to hiss members who have their eyes on Ryeowook who just looked away in shame.

                “Wookie’s right, hyung” Eunhyuk said.

                “Maybe if we get to know them, we can get along well” DongHae continued, Leeteuk scoffed.

                “So now it’s all my fault?” Leeteuk asked. “All my FAULT?!”

                “Calm down hyung, we know your intention... and we understand. Please stop being too paranoid” Kyuhyun said.

                “I thought you guys would be on my side?” Leeteuk said harshly and stands up. “I guess you’re not...”

                With that, Leeteuk stormed off in disbelief...

 

 


Leeteuk: YAH!!! I feel so hated here!!!
AiMEi: well... at least you're the main...
DongHae: That's right! Hyung won't want to be inside of something unless he's the main 
Heechul: Teuk, it's alright... I can see your future now... "Supoer Junior Leader LeeTeuk, age 30, is a confirmed JERK!"
Leeteuk: YAH!!! I don't want to be the jerk!!!
Ryeowook: Ooooooh Fanletters~~~

OnlyImagine  
Kyuhyun is plotting something I'm sure of it.. xD
I really wonder what reaction will Leeteuk have when he'll realize that he's been chatting with HeeRae for a while. xD 

Leeteuk: What does this mean when I realize I've been chatting with--HEY!!! GIVE ME THAT BACK!!!
AiMEi: *eats  the fan letter*
Yesung: You know, you're weirder than me... eating the paper and everything...
AiMei: Ehehehhee~~~ (psssst!!! Don't mention about the chattign thing!)
ShinDong: What are you blabberign about?
AiMei: Nada~~~

Sherryy-Angel
Ah I so so much love this fanfic, please update I wanna read what the evil magnae is going to do hahah

Kyuhyun: YAH! WHY ME!!!
SungMin: Face it kyu... you are a villain *evil smirk*
AiMEi: Yah, bunny, evil smirk never suits you!
SungMin: Awwwww *pouts*
AiMei: Better!

mmmjkk:

 

My gosh this is a really good fic! I'm really enjoying this hahahahaha! Update soon! 

AiMei: I'm really glad you enjoy this! Here have some Eunhyuk's cookies ^^
Eunhyuk: MY COOKIES~~~~ TT.TT
AiMEi: Nah... you can always buy another packet

luteuk:
oh oh what is that evil maknae thinking ... Pls update soon 

Kyuhyun: ME AGAIN!!! >:oooo
ZhouMi: Tsk tsk tsk, we can't blame them though...
Henry: Neh! 
Kyuhyun: I'll have you two later >:(

 

terehenwon999 :
AYieee!! When will KYU tell it to Teukie? haha...
Nice Update!! And I think I received your GOOD LUCK, thanks for that, because my exam results are high... except in math... LOL
anyways.. UPDATE SOON!

AiMei: Whoooaaa!!! NICE ONE ^^
SUJU 15: CHUKA HAEEEE!!!
Leeteuk: Tell me what?
Kyuhyun: That you and--mmmmpppphhhh!!!!
AiMei: *shoves an entire cookie in Kyuhyun's mouth* Nothing! ^^

 

turtlepanda22omomomo this sounds so CUTE!!!! 

Leeteuk: You find this cute? I'm a horrible person here!!! T-T
AiMei: Don't worry, you're still handsome! Right, guys? err.. guys?
SUJU14: ... no... not really
Leeteuk TT^TT
AiMEi: COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE AND READ GUYS!!!! ^^ We love your fan letters!!!