My Suju Daddy pt 4: appa is closer than she thinks

First ELFs

 

                Leeteuk was walking aimlessly along the hallways of SM.

                I have a daughter...

                He closed his eyes, thinking about this realization. He couldn’t seem the resemblance between him and the child. HeeRae did say that HeeYun had done it at the celebration with DBSK... but how come HeeYun didn’t tell him she was pregnant with his child?

                Maybe Heeyun is afraid of her boy friend?

                Things are getting messed up!

                I don’t even understand how things come to be! There’s a missing link!

                Leeteuk placed his fore finger on his lips and taps on it lightly, thinking of more possibilities while walking.

                I couldn’t seem to point out who that member is... but why? HyukJae... Heechul... YoungWoon... and I were the ones who attended that party. And all of them had girlfriends before!

                Leeteuk pondered which member it was.

                “Ahjussi” A small voice squeaked. Leeteuk looked down to see CheulRi holding a lollipop on her hand while looking up at him.

                “Ch-cheulRi-ah!” Leeteuk recoils a step when he met those eyes.

                “Ahjussi~” Cheulri then walked away from him. Leeteuk looked at the retreating back of the young child.

                “What a weird child~” Leeteuk said and soon as he turned his direction—

                “Watch who’re you calling weird” HeeYun was in face to face with Leeteuk.

                “OMONA!” LEeteuk was thrown down by surprise. “H-HeeYun-ssi” HeeYun, the elder sister of HeeRae had her arms crossed, looking at him.    

                “My daughter can be unpredictable at times but she’s an average young lady” HeeYun said.

                “Can we talk for a moment?” Leeteuk asked.

                “Uhh sure” HeeYun said “What is it about?” HeeYun asked, her dark har tied in a pony tail and wearing business attired.

                “I’m not sure if you can still remember... but I’m sure I’ve met you before—”

                “Park JungSoo-ssi... we‘ve met before” HeeYun smiled. Leeteuk raised his eyebrows. “At the day when DBSK got their first award in 2004”

                “T-then... can you still remember what happened when you were invited in DBSK’s celebration for winning their first award?” Leeteuk asked, getting nervous to know every answer.

                “Neh... as I recalled it, almost all of us were drunk and I was knocked out already” HeeYun said.

                “T-then... uhhh... I was... uhh... the onw who carried you...” Leeteuk was stuttering.

                “If you’re thinking that something happened between us, then no” Heeyun said. “My boyfriend came inside and took you away from the room”

PHEW~~~

                “Then... CheulRi is...” Leeteuk trailed his words, HeeYun looked at him sharply.

                “You’re not her father... you can determine by DNA test...” Heeyun said. “I’m sorry I have to be rude, but I have to fetch my daughter.”

                Leeteuk had never felt relieved in his entire life! But the question is…

                “Who is CheulRi’s father?” LEeteuk asked himself.

...

                Heechul was quietly eating a lonesome meal by the cafeteria. He is ver used to these occasions where he has to eat alone since everyone had schedules. He really is a lonesome person, because he does not want to be bothered.

                “Oppa!” A voice called,, he turned to see Jessica waving at him together with TaeYeon.

                “Hello girls” Heechul waved his hand and flashed his charms.

                “What are you doing here eating alone?” TaeYeon asked as they took the seat in front of Heechul.

                “Oh you know the usual... eating alone” Heechul said that the girls made a face.

                “Cheh~” TaeYeon remarked when suddenly, CheulRi showed up and went towards Heechul, carrying a bond paper.

                “CheulRi-ah” Heechul smiled as the little girl sat beside him. “How come you’re here?”

                “Aunt brought me here today” CheulRi said and then looked at the ladies in front of her. She suddenly stands up and bowed.

                “Anyeong Haseo, Ji ireum Shin CheulRi imnida!” CheulRi introduced herself with a big smile.

                “Omona!” The two girls giggled looking how pretty CheulRi is.

                “Gwiyeopta!” TaeYeon raised her brows. “Do you know us?”

                “Neh” CheulRi looked at Taeyeon and Jessica “SNSD Taeyeon eonnie and Sica eonnie”

                “UWWAAA~~~ She even knows us!” Jeesica said excitingly.

                “Oppa, look at my drawing” CheulRi said and raised the bondpaper to show her drawing to HeeChul. Heechul laden the paper on the table so everybody can see it.

                “Wa~ it’s pretty!” TaeYeon complimented at the scribbled drawings. Heechul on the other hand scoffed.

                “Yah, what kind of drawing is that?! Is that even a human or something? It’s ugly!” Heechul blurted that made the other 2 ladies glare at him. They expected CheulRi to cry but surprisingly, she didn’t... she huffed heavily instead.

                “Oppa! That ‘thing’ in the drawing is you!” CheulRi huffed, pointing at the drawing on the paper. Jessica and TaeYeon laughed their heads off.

                “A taste of your own medicine, oppa” Taeyeon laughed.

                “Hahaha~ very funny” Heechul remarked as soon as Jessica and TaeYeon ceased on laughing.

                “Is she a relative of yours, oppa?” Jessica asked.Heechul just smirked.

                “She’s my daughter” Heechul said that made the ladies’ eyes to widen.

                “Jeongmallo?!” They both said in unison.

                “Of course! Look how pretty she is” Heechul said.

                “She does really resemble like you!” Jessica said and take a good look at CheulRi. TaeYeon on the other hand was frowning.

                “Oppa, you’re pulling our hair!” TaeYeon Frowned and pulled Jessica back to her seat.

                “Ah waaae~~~” Jessica huffed soon as her bum reaches the chair.

                “How would it happen?” Taeyeon asked, crunching the numbers of age.

                “I *beeped* of course” Heechul smirked, the two ladies widened her eyes.

                “OPPA!” Both scolded him.

                “I know, I know, shouldn’t say things in front of the child” Heechul huffed as he pats CheulRi’s head.

                “Ani~” Jessica said. “I mean, I didn’t know that you know how to *beep*...” TaeYeon smacked Jessica in the head.

                “@!$%#%^&^&*^%#@!!!” Heechul cursed. “Yah! I’m a guy, of course I know how to *beep*!” He yelled enough just make all the occupants of the cafeteria to stare at them.

                “Awkward~” CheulRi said covering her face as though she was embarrassed by Heechul.

 

                Yesung made his way home after his schedule that early evening. Soon he reached their room and he opened it just to be greeted by his tortoise, Ddangkoma. Yesung looked at his pet tortoise.

                “What are you doing out of your tank?” Yesung asked. He was about to pick the tortoise—

                “ANDWWWAAAAAAAAEEE!!! (Don’t/No/You can’t)” Yesung stirred around to see CheulRi holding a ‘dressed’ Heebum wearing a pained expression. “You can’t move DdangKoma, he’s the prince and he needs to save the pricess!” CheulRi raised Heebum upon saying the word ‘princess’.

                Yesung looked at her blankly.

                “Oh, so Ddangkoma is a prince” Yesung nods that brightened CheulRi’s face. Yesung smiled and knelt down on his tortoise to caress his shell. “But saving the princess will take hours for the likes of Ddangkoma”

                “Don’t worry, Princess HeeBum is willing to wait” Cheulri said. Yesung nodded.

                “Arasso” Yesung said and turned to his pet. “Ddangkoma WangJang-nim... hurry up to save the princess, arasso?” The tortoise just gave him a blank look.

                Yesung continued to walk towards his room. He was happy that someone is playing with one of his Ddang babies.

                At least someone is appreciating my children.

                SungMin was watching TV when he noticed CheulRi watching the tortoise’s progress on walking towards her. It has been for the last few hours that she just stares at the slow-moving creature. It was until Heechul and Leeteuk came home.

                “Omona!” Leeteuk stopped walking as he found the child nearby SungMin.

                “Good evening oppa-deul!” CheulRi greeted.

                “CheulRi-ah... what are you doing here?” Heechul asked.

                “HeeRae-eonnie will be picking me any moment now, for our night over at my classmate’s home” CheulRi said indicating her pink bag pack on the couch.           

                “Wae? Where is she?” Leeteuk asked as he sat beside SungMin who turned off the TV to hear more of the conversation.

                “She rushed out of the house...” CheulRi said.

                “Psh... she seemed too busy to take care of you” SungMin scowled.

                “I can’t blame her, it’s her living” CheulRi said as she watched Ddangkoma closing towards her.

                “Same with your eomma” Heechul said. “I don’t think it’s kind of healthy to just leave you” Leeteuk glared at Heechul.

                “Yah, you shouldn’t say things in front of the kid” LEeteuk said.

                “Eomma... and Eonnie are striving hard to keep me with them.” CheulRi said. “Or else... Harabeoji (grandfather) and his young wife will take me away”

                “Eh?” The 3 guys looked at her and frowned. CheulRi smiled bitterly.

                “It’s because I don’t have an Appa... Harabeoji wants to take care of me personally, but Eomma fought for her rights as my mother that’s why she has to work in Japan. HeeRae-eonnie... is also helping her sister to take care of me” CheulRi said, her eyes were now sad. “That’s why I’m looking for my Appa... just in case if he still wanted to take care of me so I would never be taken away from my eomma”

                Heechul looked at CheulRi and felt his heart breaking in pieces. LEeteuk and SungMin were speechless but were amazed when CheulRi showed off a cheerful smile.

                “Even though I don’t have any idea who he is, but still as long there is life, there is hope!” CheulRi smiled. “I will find my Appa, I know he’s somewhere here in Seoul!”

 

                “Take care honey!” HeeYun waved at her child as she enters the house of her classmate.

                “You too Eomma!” CheulRi smiled and left HeeYun standing by the gate.

                HeeYun smiled contently, looking at her child’s retreating back. She got back from Japan a day ago to visit her daughter... she goes home every weekends to see how CheulRi has been without her, At least to spend time with her.

                “Oh... she grew up so fast” A strong-slender arm enveloped on HeeYun’s waist.

                “Neh... makes me so proud seeing her grow up still smiling” HeeYun said and looked at the man who was enveloping her. He was tall, has straight nose and pouty lips.

                “She really is something” He said. “Kinda reminds me of my best friend”

                “Wae? Is your best friend weird?” HeeYun smirked.

                “You can say that” The man said with a Chinese accent. “You can really say that" He added as he thought of Heechul...

 


AiMei: Anyone who can guess the person with Heeyun? *smirks*
SUJU14: HANKYUNG!!!
Hankyung: yeeess~~~
Heechul: Omo! My hannie-ah! WE MISSED YOU! *does crazy dance*
Eunhyuk: there’s a reason why Heechul is not considered as a good dancer...
Heechul: CHEH~ I;m pretty!
Siwon: Look!!! Uh... 2 fan letters...

Kyuhyun: That’s it?!
Leeteuk: Yeah... that’s all...
SUJU15: TT.TT

terehenwon999  
Cute trailer!! =) Nice Update. HWAITING! =D HeeRae and Teukie are sooooo compatible! Hahaha...

Heechul: Finally! Someone who can match up with the leader!
Leeteuk: What does that supposed to mean?!
Ryeowook: Calm down, hyung, hyung only said the truth.
Donghae: Ouch...

OnlyImagine  
Hahahah xD this chapter was funny...poor Heebum and Heechul how can you be like that towards your cat? -.O Imma haunt you down muahaha~
ChuelRi...tease members more.. >:D

Heechul: Well he’s being a bad cat to me... and bad cat deserves punishment!!! Ohohohohoho
SungMin: Hyyung, you’re a bad ca yourself!
Heechul: I’m bad and pretteeeh!
ShinDong: ...

 

AiMei: Hey guys! What do you think will happen in the next chappy? O.o Who is that certain Chinese guy? How would he affect in CheulRi’s life??? FIND OUT!!!