Hospital

Coincidence Memories

 

9.
Hospital
 
"Doctor! Is she okay?" Hae Ra vividly heard a familiar voice.
 
She opened her eyes slowly and she saw her childhood lover, her vision was blur, but it took time to adjust back.
 
"Oppa? I miss you!" Hae Ra jumped out from the bed and hugged him tightly.
 
"Sorry Hae Ra. I was gone for a long time. I'm so.. Sorry,"
 
"It's alright, as long as you're here." Hae Ra smiled widely as she hugged him one more before releasing him and studying his facial features. After 7 years, Hae Ra could see him again, and if she compare the present him he looks now to Xiumin, Hae Ra could hardly tell the difference between them.
"Oppa, where did you go? I've been looking all over- O-oppa?" Hae Ra asked when suddenly his was starting to get faint, his body was fading, and the last thing Hae Ra saw was his smile, and poof! He's gone.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Oppa!" Hae Ra shouted as she woke up from a dream, just a dream. She shot up from the bed and was having cold sweat.
 
*Just .. a dream..* Hae Ra thought. She thought she really saw him again, after 7 years they could finally be together, but actually it was just a dream, a dream that has to be taken away from Hae Ra and she has to face reality now.
 
"Hae Ra! You're awake! You alright?" Tao asked with concern.
 
"Huh? Where's .. Where's oppa? Is he here?!" Hae Ra was still panting non stop after waking up from her dream.
 
"Oppa? Which oppa? Me, him, him, him .. or him?" Tao scratched his head and pointed at each EXO-M member.
 
EXO-M was equally confused as Tao except Kris and Xiumin.
 
"Ah yes," Kris tried changing the subject, "Are you feeling better now? The doctor said that you were under the sun for a few hours and you suffered dehydration. And when it was night, it was getting colder. And you were having a fever. The doctor said you can be discharged tomorrow if there's nothing wrong with you."
 
At this point of time, Xiumin was getting worried and also angry with Hae Ra. He didn't know why he was so concerned about Hae Ra, and what made him boil, he was just .. Angry.
"Why didn't you get any food or water? You could have died there!" Xiumin shouted with concern.
 
"I was waiting for someone important, what if he came and I was away? He could have just gone home!" Hae Ra protested.
 
"But it showed that he didn't come!" Xiumin talked back, making Hae Ra snapped into reality.
 
Hae Ra looked down with sad eyes *He .. Didn't come back.. He .. Had already, forgotten, about me ..*
 
"Hae Ra ah. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to .. Shout at you-"
 
"You're right. He really didn't come back. It's time to face reality. He has totally forgotten about me," with that, Hae Ra went back to lie on her bed and covered the covers over her. A tear unknowingly slid down her cheek and she closed her eyes shut, trying to stop thinking about her childhood lover. She tried to stop thinking of him, EXO-M, everything. Trying to stop thinking of everything. She just wished that reality wouldn't be so harsh on her, as to give her life, and taking it back, then giving it back, and taking it away again, it was like Heaven was playing a trick on her.
 
"Yah! Gege! See what you have done to Hae Ra!" Tao frowned and hissed at Xiumin.
 
"Hae Ra ah, we'll be going out first, if there's anything you want us to do, just call us. We'll be outside." Chen said.
 
No response.
 
Chen turned and gestured EXO-M to go out.
 
They all went out and closed the door, upon hearing the door close, Hae Ra slowly came up from the covers and looked at the door.
 
"Sorry. But I can't face reality. It's too.. Painful." Hae Ra looked at the door and she burst into tears.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yah! Look what you did to Hae Ra and now she's ignoring us." Luhan chided.
 
"Sorry, but I didn't know my words would come out THAT harsh.." Xiumin scratched the back of his neck and looked down.
 
*Hae Ra ah.. I'm sorry ..*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-Flashback-
 
"Hae Ra! Come and catch me! Haha!"
 
"Oppa! Don't run too fast!" 6-year-old Hae Ra chased and suddenly tripped over a stone and landed on the ground with a yelp.
 
"Hae Ra! Are you okay? I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have run too fast.." he looked down and checked her wound.
 
-End of Flashback-
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*Urgh. What's all those memories I had when I was young ..? Is that .. Me?* Xiumin thought, he found that thought ridiculous and shook it away.
 
-
 
Meanwhile, Hae Ra was in the ward, she hugged her knees, and rested her chin on her knees.
 
*Sigh.. Where are you? Have you forgotten our friendship? All the memories we spent together? Have you.. forgotten about me?* At that thought, Hae Ra let a tear formed in her eye and slid down her cheek. She sobbed silently and went to sleep, shutting herself from reality, she found it too harsh and would really want to punch it in its face, if it actually has a face.
 
-----