Meeting EXO-K

Coincidence Memories

11.

Meeting EXO-K.
 
-Flashback-
 
"Omma! Can we go out today?"
 
"We will be expecting a guest here today alright? She's just a neighbour that just moved in this month. She'll be needing us to take care of her daughter in the future, and please look after her alright?"
 
"Hmm, as long as she listens to me,"
 
"Yah. Don't bully her because she's younger than you alright?" His mother knocked on his head.
 
-
 
"Ah!"
 
BOOM!
 
Xiumin fell down into the floor with a loud thud that woke Hae Ra up.
 
"Is there an earthquake?!" Hae Ra looked around to see any cracks on the wall.
 
"It's just me.." Xiumin sat up and rubbed his head.
 
Suddenly, EXO-M barged in.
 
"Hae Ra! Are you hurt?" Tao quickly rushed over to her side.
 
"I'm fine Tao, I think the one's hurt is Xiumin .."
 
Tao and EXO-M looked down, and saw Xiumin laying flat onto the floor groaning.
 
"Tao, next time, open you eyes.. You just stepped, on my stomach.." Xiumin choked and groaned in pain while rubbing his head and his stomach.
 
"Gege! I'm so so sorry!" Tao bit his lip and apologized.
 
"Yah. Xiumin, while are you in Hae Ra's dormitory?" Luhan asked.
 
"Oh yeah! Why am I..?" Xiumin asked himself while trying to remember what happen last night.
 
"Ah hah! I remembered!" Xiumin exclaimed.
Before he could explain, Tao already grabbed him by both of his shoulders and started shaking him.
 
"Did you.. Did you .. Did you do anything to Hae Ra?!" Tao was shaking his shoulders violently that Xiumin was rocking back and forth and his yes were partially rolled back.
 
"Tao, I think .. That's enough .. You're making Xiumin worse. Xiumin's gonna have brain damage." Kris placed his hand on Tao's shoulder.
 
He then stopped and Xiumin explained everything, Tao was even glad that Xiumin was in Hae Ra's room now because Hae Ra won't be angry with him or EXO-M anymore.
 
"By the way, who said you could come in? Who gave you the permission?" Hae Ra asked EXO-M.
 
"Instructor gave us the keys to your room to wake you, and Xiumin up since you are already late," Kris said while pointing outside of the window.
 
It was already 6.30am and they're late for training.
 
Hae Ra and Xiumin quickly scrambled up to their feet and washed up before going for training.
 
-
 
After training and getting scolded by their instructor, it was time for lunch.
 
They sat at their usual place and were eating while all of a sudden, a voice cried out, "Luhan!!!!!!"
 
He ran towards Luhan and hugged him tightly.
 
*Is that guy.. Gay? Why is he hugging Luhan so tightly..*
 
"Sehun! Haha! My favourite member!" Luhan ruffled his hair.
 
"Sehun! Where's EXO-K? Weren't you in the other time slot for lunch?" Lay asked.
 
"EXO-K is behind. Instructor changed our schedules, so every Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday, we will be having lunch as the same time as you! Isn't is great?" Sehun beamed.
 
Then, 5 guys walked in and went next to Sehun.
 
"Sehun, next time, don't run too fast when you see Luhan," A guy said to him, probably in EXO-K with Sehun.
 
*Oh.. They're from EXO-K..*
 
They were chatting happily and patting each other's backs when Sehun noticed Hae Ra looking at him and EXO-K curiously.
 
"Oh? Hyung, who's this girl?" Sehun pointed out to Hae Ra.
 
Hae Ra snapped out of her thoughts and introduced herself.
 
"An.. Annyeonghaesayeo.. I'm .. I'm Yoon, Hae Ra." Hae Ra stuttered a bit.
 
*Gahh. Why did I stutter?*
 
"Oh. Annyeong! I'm Sehun!" Sehun waved happily at her.
 
"I'm Suho, leader of EXO-K, and also the oldest in EXO," Suho introduced himself.
 
"I'm Baekhyun..-"
"And you can also call him Bacon!" Sehun interrupted Baekhyun.
 
Hae Ra chuckled and said, "Nice .. Nickname, Baekhyun."
 
"Aish.. This boy, hehe. Call me Baekhyun, and this is Kai, Chanyeol, and D.O.," Baekhyun introduced He Ra to the other 4 members.
 
Each of the them introduced themselves to He Ra and shook her hand.
 
When D.O. shook her hand, a little spark went into both of their hands and He Ra quickly took back her hand and smiled meekly at D.O. and he locked eyes with Hae Ra, while Hae Ra quickly cleared and took back her hand.D.O. blush as he shyly looked down and bit his lip.
 
They ate and talked happily with one another, and also started a conversation with Hae Ra.
When lunch was over, they went back to their own respective rooms and bade goodbye to each other.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When training ended, Hae Ra and EXO-M went back to their own respective dormitories to sleep.
 
"Xiumin gege, don't ever try going to Hae Ra's dormitory. I'm keeping my eyes on you.." Tao narrowed his eyes while taking two fingers and pointed to his eyes then to Xiumin's eyes and walked off.
 
While on the other hand, EXO-K was also preparing to sleep.
 
"Yah. D.O., are you gonna sleep? We need to get up quite early tomorrow." Kai said to D.O while making his bed.
 
"Huh? Uh.. Yeah.." D.O. casually said, he was lying on his bed and putting an arm over his head and grinning non stop at the ceiling.
 
"I .. Can't wait for lunch tomorrow.. Hehehehe.." D.O. bit his lip to stop himself from giggling too much and acting like a freak towards Kai.
 
"Uh.. D.O., do you have .. A fever? You're acting strange since lunch.." Kai asked, afraid his room mate, D.O., would really go crazy for no particular reason.
 
"I'm.. Fine.. Hehehe.." D.O. covered himself with a blanket and giggled non stop.
"You're really crazy.." Kai didn't bother him and decided to sleep.
 
-
 
On the other hand, EXO-M was already sleeping, and Xiumin was having a dream again.
 
-Flashback-
 
"Omma? Where is she? Where is she?"
 
"Son, please wait in the living room, I have some matters to talk to our neighbor alright?" She said to her son and he nodded his head.
 
"..Uh huh.. Alright, okay.. I guess my son can handle it's .. Mm. It's settled then. You're welcome." She closed the door and face her son.
 
"Son, she will be coming in 2 days time, please don't bully her alright?"
 
"Of course I won't omma!" He beamed.
 
-
 
"Omma.. Of course I won't .." Xiumin said in his sleep.
 
-----